Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #251
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

BK was trying to log in from his phone and it wouldn't let him, he IMed me and I voted for him. Would have given a longer explanation at the time but my kid was having a meltdown and my wife wasn't around.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 PM   #252
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would wholly expect Henry's enemy, if online, to get his vote on him down the stretch.

Anyway, looks like we'll have some time on our hands before Chief delivers results. Going to put my daughter (junior corporate leader) to bed; I'll return to the office to burn the midnight oil after completing that task.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 PM   #253
Danny
Head Coach

Ok, I was mistaken again then. Once again it looks like the lynch depends on whether the enemy of Henry had his vote on him.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #254
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If it's me, good luck village...

If it's not me, hopefully we nabbed a wolf...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #255
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Ok, I was mistaken again then. Once again it looks like the lynch depends on whether the enemy of Henry had his vote on him.

The way I see it, if his enemy voted him than he is the lynch, if not I am the lynch (figuring that DV has the extra half vote after the Schmidty lynch yesterday if we guessed right).
Old 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #256
J23
College Benchwarmer

Sorry guys, just got home now and obviously too late to get my vote in. Hopefully it turned out well.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #257
Danny
Head Coach

Yeah, that's right. It's also not dependent on DV as my vote is only worth 0.75 today, so either way you would be lynched if Henry's enemy is not on him.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #258
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, that's right. It's also not dependent on DV as my vote is only worth 0.75 today, so either way you would be lynched if Henry's enemy is not on him.

It's 4-3 henry without any added votes.

With hoops presumed enemy vote that makes it 4-4.

With your .75 vote it's 3.75-4.

With DV's extra .5 it's 3.75-4.5.

If henry's enemy is on him it's 4.75-4.5 and henry is lynched by the closest lynch vote ever.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #259
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

There are two player's fate riding on the vote of henry's enemy.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #260
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

double dola: I guess it also depends on if the vote by proxy counts.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #261
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
BK was trying to log in from his phone and it wouldn't let him, he IMed me and I voted for him. Would have given a longer explanation at the time but my kid was having a meltdown and my wife wasn't around.
Huge thanks to Lathum. My phone broke a little more than two weeks ago and I'm up for a new phone in a week so I borrowed an old Blackberry for the interim and much to my surprise it wouldn't let me login here. I've logged into other websites (though not any bulletin boards) so I wasn't expecting problems. I was also not expecting to be out at lynch time, but my brother called needing to be picked up so I left unexpectedly. So two unexpecteds against me, but a huge thanks to Lahtum and I hope CR counts my vote.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #262
Barkeep49
Coordinator

As for why I voted henry, I didn't like his play around lynch yesterday. So between him and EF I went with him.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #263
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
As for why I voted henry, I didn't like his play around lynch yesterday. So between him and EF I went with him.

I wasn't too fond of your play around the deadline yesterday either...
Old 07-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #264
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So to review EF you were not a fan of my moving my vote away from you?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #265
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
So to review EF you were not a fan of my moving my vote away from you?

As a villager no, I'm always a wolf so moving your vote away from me means that you are trying to protect me and thus must also be a wolf...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #266
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Thoughts henry?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #267
henry296
College Starter

I'm about to be dead and just a loyal board memeber so not much I could've said to save myself.

I think in a small game, the person who adds a 3rd candidate is suspect to me so that is ntn and DV. Even though DV put Scmidty on the block, he didn't know he was the cultist.

As for you, I think you come across as more villager as I felt you were grasping at straws to save yourself at my expense.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #268
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If I tried to save myself at your expense I would have left my vote on you.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #269
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

No conversation?

Anyone have anything they want to get of their chest? Like that they are Microsoft plants?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #270
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

DV?

Confessions are good for the soul?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:58 AM   #271
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Umm, i don't eat as well as i should?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:20 AM   #272
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Heh, heh, West Coast represent! I'm surprised to see posts in here this late.

Anyways, I am back and am in the process of running the deadline (in vase anyone's around).

BTW, yes, I will count Barkeep's vote. Thanks Lathum!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #273
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Final Vote Tally, Day Two

EagleFan-- hoopsguy (160), Darth Vilus (181), henry296 (217)
henry296-- ntndeacon (188), illinifan999 (197), Barkeep49 (226), Danny (237)
Barkeep49-- EagleFan (224)

No Vote: J23

The above is what I have for the final vote tally, which seems to meet up with what others had. So I am going with this one.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:29 AM   #274
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Heh, heh, West Coast represent!

When you posted this, I started hearing Katy Perry in my head.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:30 AM   #275
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
When you posted this, I started hearing Katy Perry in my head.

Heh... there's a strip club near where I live named California Girls.

(No, believe it or not, I have never been there, plus I am straight and single--go figure... ).

Old 07-22-2010, 01:49 AM   #276
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

While the Day One vote seemed to strongly lean toward Schmidty at the end, today's vote seemed very much up in the air through the last few hours, with vote switches and lots of hand wringing.

In the end, it comes down to EagleFan and henry296. Nearly half the board came down on one side, the rest on the other.

The CEO counted out the votes and marked them down on his tally. After checking the votes one last time, the CEO looked up and announced with finality: "The board has spoken... henry296, you are to resign your post and we will execute the sale of your options to the rest of the board. So help us God if you're with Microsoft..."

henry296 looks staunchly back at the CEO, visibly angry but helpless allt he same. He picked up his pen and reached for his resignation papers...

"Wait."

It was quiet in the board room, so although the speaker said it in a whisper, it had the impact of a shout.

"Wait", EagleFan said again. "This is wrong. I do not think we should vote out henry296 today."

The board members only blinked at EagleFan. No one was surprised--EagleFan had been on the board longer than anyone, as the Chairman of the Board.

"Instead, I think we should vote out him," EagleFan said, with a nod toward the end of the table. The board turned to look, and saw Barkeep, staring at the Chairman incredulously.

"You have lost it, old man!" Barkeep exclaims. "The board spoke. We have rationally made our choice. What reason have you to bypass us all to select me?"

"You just feel...off to me, Barkeep," EagleFan said. With that he nods to the CEO, who hands Barkeep his resignation papers. With a tight fisted grip, Barkeep grabbed up the pen and signed it with a flourish.

"You are all fool," he said. "Do you have any idea what kind of rewards you are all passing up by ignoring Microsoft? We can all cash in here, and live easy for the rest of our lives!"

The collected board is silent as Barkeep shoves his resignation papers back out toward the center of the table.

"Take it, it's yours...for now," he says, with a greedy glint in his eye. "When Microsoft buys your worthless hides, I will be back to pick up the pieces!"

Security ushers the Vice President of Computer Operations out the door, and the rest of the board--particularly henry--all breathe a sigh of relief.

EagleFan, the Chairman of the Board, has duked the vote from henry296 to Barkeep49, who has been revealed to be the Vice President of Computer Operations, and a conspirator.

Barkeep had 11.1% interest in the corporation, which will now be re-distributed.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:52 AM   #277
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Final Tally, by Vote Points

EagleFan-- 4 voting points
henry296-- 5.25 voting points
Barkeep-- 1 voting point

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-22-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 AM   #278
Danny
Head Coach

Nice job EF!
Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 AM   #279
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Sweet. Late night insomnia and saw something was posted. I'll explain tomorrow.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #280
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Heh... there's a strip club near where I live named California Girls.

(No, believe it or not, I have never been there, plus I am straight and single--go figure... ).

Honestly, never understood the point of strip clubs. It's like eating a twinkie that is missing the cream filling.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:04 AM   #281
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I was extremely worried that my last minute switch was the wrong move too.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:04 AM   #282
Danny
Head Coach

Or watching the first three quarters of a basketball game before being ushered out at the start of the 4th quarter.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:05 AM   #283
Danny
Head Coach

I had a bad feeling about BK, glad to see my gut on him was right.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #284
Danny
Head Coach

He was also the cunning, so that possibility is now removed from the game and we can trust any seer scans we end up getting 100%.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #285
Danny
Head Coach

I think Henry also looks a bit better now after BK laid that very important vote on him.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There is a euphoria for the board as they leave for the night, confident with this latest success that they are on the right track.

They return to the board room the next morning, eager to remove the next Microsoft minion from amongst their midst.

Sadly, their optimism took a hit, as the CEO made another stunning announcement.

"It seems that our very own ntndeacon has been a bit free with his hands around the interns of late," the CEO said with miserable acceptance in his voice. "Several of them have come forward to sue him and this company for sexual harrassment."

The board looks in shock. They know what's coming next.

"We have no choice but to suspend ntndeacon from the board and force the sale of his shares in the corporation, pending the resolution of this litigation," the CEO said. "I urge you all--especially now--to be particularly careful with how you conduct ourselves amongst the employees."

"Now let's get back to business," he finishes as he sits down...

ntndeacon has been removed from the board by the conspirators. He was a loyal board member with no role.

ntndeacon had 11.1% interest in the corporation. This will now be re-distributed.

DAY THREE HAS NOW BEGUN.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:10 AM   #287
Danny
Head Coach

We're looking real strong. It's 6-1 with the cunning and cultist removed. We have EF cleared and the seer and BG still alive.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #288
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Honestly, never understood the point of strip clubs. It's like eating a twinkie that is missing the cream filling.

Well, not gonna say I have never been. Just not to that particular one. It's a fun little fantasy to enjoy, though, let's say on a trip to Vegas, which is more or less the only time I ever go to a strip club. Yeah, though, it all does seem rather pointless doesn't it?

Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #289
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not a bad day two. Going to try to get some sleep.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:30 AM   #290
Danny
Head Coach

Day 1

hoopsguy-- Daddy Torgo (81)
EagleFan-- hoopsguy (55), Schmidty (67)
Schmidty-- Darth Vilus (60), J23 (66), ntndeacon (74), henry296 (83), EagleFan (114)
Danny-- Barkeep49 (103), illinifan999 (108)

I included Schmidty as good since he did not the wolves and they did not know him. I think right now Henry comes out looking slightly better due to BK voting for him. I also think it is more likely our second wolf is on Schmidty, EF or a non vote here which puts Illini slightly above for me.

So, I think our best choices for today are J23, DV, Danny, and Hoops.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:48 AM   #291
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yeah, hi guys....what's happening. Look, I've heard you are having problems filling out your TPS reports, so if you could just do that....that'd be greeeeeeeeeeeeat. Did ya get the memo?
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:01 AM   #292
henry296
College Starter

Thanks EF
Old 07-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #293
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Go team wolf!
Old 07-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #294
J23
College Benchwarmer

Nice work EF! I'm interested to hear what you saw that tipped you off.

Danny, why do you see BK's vote on Henry being a very important vote yesterday when EF wasn't a wolf either?
Old 07-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #295
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Danny, why do you see BK's vote on Henry being a very important vote yesterday when EF wasn't a wolf either?

Nevermind, I'm just slow this morning. If Henry was a wolf, BK would likely have voted for EF rather than Henry to protect him, duh.

I agree Henry looks less suspicious at this point.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #296
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Migraine this morning but I'll try to get my thoughts all in this post.

The bk thing was a gut call made stonger by the fact that he went out of his way to get that henry vote in yesterday. His day one push on danny seemed like an odd day one play that late in the day. Plus it seemed like he was trying to get scanned without trying to be obvious about it.

Danny may still be worth looking at. At that time bk would not have known about schmidty and as the cunning it may be a play to hand over the absentee wolf to gain trus. Not entirely sold on that though.

We are most likely 6 to 1 right now. Would a mass reveal make sense? That could give us a 3 person cot and leave 4 suspects. A reveal of the scans may even narrow that list down. Scan one of the uncleared tonight and we'll either have one more in the cot or the wolf.

Thoughts on that?

Logging out for a bit as my eyes can't take much more at the moment.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #297
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Migraine this morning but I'll try to get my thoughts all in this post.

The bk thing was a gut call made stonger by the fact that he went out of his way to get that henry vote in yesterday. His day one push on danny seemed like an odd day one play that late in the day. Plus it seemed like he was trying to get scanned without trying to be obvious about it.

Danny may still be worth looking at. At that time bk would not have known about schmidty and as the cunning it may be a play to hand over the absentee wolf to gain trus. Not entirely sold on that though.

We are most likely 6 to 1 right now. Would a mass reveal make sense? That could give us a 3 person cot and leave 4 suspects. A reveal of the scans may even narrow that list down. Scan one of the uncleared tonight and we'll either have one more in the cot or the wolf.

Thoughts on that?

Logging out for a bit as my eyes can't take much more at the moment.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #298
J23
College Benchwarmer

I am not against the reveal, though I would leave it up the seer to decide based on how many scanned people are still alive.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #299
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sure, I think we can push for the mass reveal. Then just hunt the ones claiming "vanilla" roles until we get this game closed out.

EF - great job last night with that duking. I would agree that Henry comes out of this looking pretty good ... no reason I can fathom to push towards him in that spot as a wolf. Ditto Danny from Day 1.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #300
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I'm going to be out prety much all day, i doubt i'll be back for deadline.

Vote J23

It was either him or illinifan999. And I'm still not sure on hoops yet.

Oh, and great job EF! Nice play!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote