Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #1201
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I was also the juicer, and after seeing how lathum's write-up went down, there was no chance in the world I was going to use that power.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #1202
Autumn
Head Coach

I was surprised they didn't go after you too, Poli. It's probably a good thing you guys took me out rather than NTN. I would have been pushing for Poli, and having NTN around seemed to add to the confusion with the possibility still that he was a wolf.

I really enjoyed the Olympics events part of this though I found it hard to guess what the right amount of effort was to put into things. IT was fun to read the results though. It's got me working on a similar event-based game myself.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #1203
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Well that sucked. I was pretty certain that Thomkal was a wolf when he seemed to pick my name out of a hat for lynching.. but I was focused on finding the 1-2 wolves amongst Pass, Poli, and ntn.

No one was more surprised that my comments about and then voting for you worked Telle. I really thought it was going to be a wolf vs wolf day, so that little bit on my part was to set things up on you for the next day if there was one. You really had nothing but your voting record to go on, and I was all set to make you out as the quiet wolf who never needed to put herself out there and how much of a fool we would all be if we let her skate her way through the game if she really was a wolf.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #1204
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this game the attention it deserved. It's probably for the best the wolves killed me early
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #1205
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this game the attention it deserved. It's probably for the best the wolves killed me early

I kinda pushed for you and the quieter people like Crimson Fox to be our nightkills early on. I was pretty certain the seer was not on a team with a wolf despite EF's random assignment claim because the seer should have scanned their teammates first. I also thought the seer would be quiet till they found somebody.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #1206
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Well I have no strong feelings one way or the other towards Ntndeacon or Poli, and neither voted for Schmidty like I mentioned earlier, so I will still vote for one of the Schmidty voters. I however will change my vote to protect my teammate Autumn if need be.

vote J23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
As of 351:

ntndeacon 3 - Autumn (272), MartinD (314), Danny (319)
Poli 2 - Lathum (278), KWhit (296)
CrimsonFox 1 - Darth Vilus (286)
Autumn 2 - Passacaglia (287), ntndeacon (337)
Darth Vilus 1 - CrimsonFox (305)
J23 1 - Thomkal (351)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I find Thomkal bringing someone totally new into the mix interesting.

Thomkal, this is what pinged you for me on D2. I already didn't trust Poli and you bring in a new candidate into the vote when there already were 5 people, 3 of them with 2 votes. I would have 100% gunned for Poli and when he came up wolf would have looked directly at you next because of this vote.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #1207
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

PB, for the record. Lathum only screwed you out of a bronze medal (what your actual roll would have been). You didn't give enough effor that night. Telle threw everything at that event and she actually got screwed out of the gold.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #1208
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Thomkal, this is what pinged you for me on D2. I already didn't trust Poli and you bring in a new candidate into the vote when there already were 5 people, 3 of them with 2 votes. I would have 100% gunned for Poli and when he came up wolf would have looked directly at you next because of this vote.

I felt I was in a hard spot there Lathum. If I voted for ntndeacon that late, people would have thought I was trying to protect Poli. I couldn't vote for my teammate Autumn. And if I vote for Poli, I put a fellow wolf in danger, and not our brutal one. So I went elsewhere hoping people would think I was the seer or soothsayer by staying out of it. Where do you think I should have put my vote?

Oh and I thought you might come after me after your comment about my vote, so I was happy PB took care of you for us.

Last edited by Thomkal : 03-03-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #1209
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
PB, for the record. Lathum only screwed you out of a bronze medal (what your actual roll would have been). You didn't give enough effor that night. Telle threw everything at that event and she actually got screwed out of the gold.

Damn, wow. I thought I would've had that locked up, sheesh. Nicely done then Telle.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #1210
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Damn, wow. I thought I would've had that locked up, sheesh. Nicely done then Telle.

See I assumed you threw all ten points at it too based on how you were talking. I was determined to get a gold for Team Russia and figured the easiest way to do that was to put forth all my effort points in a competition I had strengths in. Plus why save the points when you could end up getting lynched or night killed before you have a chance to use them?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #1211
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I felt I was in a hard spot there Lathum. If I voted for ntndeacon that late, people would have thought I was trying to protect Poli. I couldn't vote for my teammate Autumn. And if I vote for Poli, I put a fellow wolf in danger, and not our brutal one. So I went elsewhere hoping people would think I was the seer or soothsayer by staying out of it. Where do you think I should have put my vote?

Oh and I thought you might come after me after your comment about my vote, so I was happy PB took care of you for us.

If I am a wolf in that spot I either go Autumn to tie it up under the pretense I want to see movement and will untie it if there is none of I go CF, who was your day 1 vote under the pretense you don't have much info to go on and are going back to your D1 vote by default.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #1212
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
See I assumed you threw all ten points at it too based on how you were talking. I was determined to get a gold for Team Russia and figured the easiest way to do that was to put forth all my effort points in a competition I had strengths in. Plus why save the points when you could end up getting lynched or night killed before you have a chance to use them?

I agree with you on points, which is why I made it sound like I threw everything at it. I figured I would buy myself some time if it looked like I was "spent."
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #1213
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
If I am a wolf in that spot I either go Autumn to tie it up under the pretense I want to see movement and will untie it if there is none of I go CF, who was your day 1 vote under the pretense you don't have much info to go on and are going back to your D1 vote by default.

Thanks, always looking to improve my play.