Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-09-2005, 07:44 PM   #601
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
No, that was excellent. I'm sure most people did exactly what I did -- skipped over the quoted material which we'd already read, and gone straight to your message. I should have been reading more carefully.

That was my goal. I figured everyone would skip over it. Read my completely useless post, and ignore it.

I figured the entire faction would be pouring over the RPI quotes. Quite honestly, it's why I didn't know any of you. I checked inside the quotes.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:39 PM   #602
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Dubb put the theory out there that you were an assassin because Faction B (who he had identified as me, Blade and st. cronin initially) got 1.5 points, none of us voted on Blade, and he knew that st. cronin voted to jail a faction leader for .5 points. He figured that Blade and I each got a half a point for voting for you, giving us 1.5 points.

Other people piled on, and when Blade was innocent, it seemed to indicate that you, the person he had voted for, was definitely not. Basically a clusterf*ck of voting for the right person based on the wrong evidence.

It was one of those situations where I knew McSweeney and Wednesday were assassins, but didn't really have a ton of evidence to back it up at that point, especially against Mr. Wednesday so I just threw an idea out there that sounded good.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:46 AM   #603
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Sorry, king. I think if I had known we were Faction C, I would have voted like you asked me to.

What was the message that had everyone confused, anyway?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:15 AM   #604
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I am currently revising the rules in order to run the game on another board. As part of the revised rules Assassins will be attempting to earn negative points. Do players think the following score system would be fair for the Assassins?

Quote:
If a person who is executed is an assassin:
+3 points for the first vote cast
+5 points for the lynching votes (in other words if the final votes is 8-3, the 4th vote cast is considered the lynching vote)
+1 point for all other votes

If a person who is executed is a Noble:
-2 points for the first vote cast
-3.5 points for the lynching vote
-.5 points to each assassin who voted to execute (-1 point if the person executed is a Noble Leader, Warrior Noble, Sneaky Noble or the Wise Noble)

Other:
-.5 points to any assassin voting to jail or execute the Warrior Noble, Sneaky Noble, or Wise Noble, if that person does not receive the most votes
-.5 points for any person voting to free an assassin from jail, whether or not they receive the most votes
-1 points for the first person to vote to send a noble to jail, if the noble is sent to jail
-1 points for the “lynching” vote to send a noble to jail, if the noble is sent to jail
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote