Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-04-2005, 06:53 PM   #301
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Qwikshot, I know you started out as the DeLena investigator. I saw this. I don't know if you are bribed now, but that is what you started as despite your proclaimations that you aren't a cop.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:54 PM   #302
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

And furthermore, I've been out in the open all along...telling you the truth, and getting it right...

So why would I be on the run...?
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #303
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I already checked your room out and found you weren't affiliated with the mob...

So far in the last ten minutes you have accused me, eagles, and kingfc...maybe you would like to accuse the entire bloc voting for your buddy george....especially since you say i got bribed, which is something eagles brought up...why would a mobster reveal their secrets???
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #304
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Qwikshot, I know you started out as the DeLena investigator. I saw this. I don't know if you are bribed now, but that is what you started as despite your proclaimations that you aren't a cop.

Maybe I am the cop...but mob lieutenants can find out who cops are...so you just fingered a cop, then you just might be a mobster?
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #305
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Really? I'm perplexed...votes seem to be for GWB and Eagle...your investigating skills need some work.

The only reason votes are not towards GWB is because the others seem to believe you. You said it yourself, I'm not a member of the mob. Blade is not a member of the mob. Kevin is not a member of the mob. Eagles just revealed his role. 4 non-mob members voting towards GWB.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #306
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
So far in the last ten minutes you have accused me, eagles, and kingfc...maybe you would like to accuse the entire bloc voting for your buddy george....especially since you say i got bribed, which is something eagles brought up...why would a mobster reveal their secrets???

I accused Eagle...I voted for him...King says he knows who the serial killer is, sound to me that is something you don't hide...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #307
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But I'm not the cop, I'm a thief, I break into homes...found some nice stuff in there.

Quote:
Maybe I am the cop...but mob lieutenants can find out who cops are...so you just fingered a cop, then you just might be a mobster?

Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:57 PM   #308
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I accused Eagle...I voted for him...King says he knows who the serial killer is, sound to me that is something you don't hide...

Why not, the serial killer is counted as a villager. I'm not going to out him so that YOU and your mafia buddies can kill him tonight.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:57 PM   #309
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
The only reason votes are not towards GWB is because the others seem to believe you. You said it yourself, I'm not a member of the mob. Blade is not a member of the mob. Kevin is not a member of the mob. Eagles just revealed his role. 4 non-mob members voting towards GWB.

Eagles /says/ he's a psychic, doesn't neccessarily mean he /is/ a psychic.

I may be a thief who breaks into people's homes, or a cop who does it.

I say you are wrong about GWB, beceause I investigated him already.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:58 PM   #310
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why not, the serial killer is counted as a villager. I'm not going to out him so that YOU and your mafia buddies can kill him tonight.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 08-04-2005, 06:59 PM   #311
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

You want a guy who can kill indiscriminently over a guy who knows who the bad guys are?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #312
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Serial Killer ois counted as villager...he can win with either side...dont be reatrded and make me suspect you too...the focus is on all the holes in qwiks story
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #313
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Your logic is that the mafia bribed cops to join the mafia, therefore, there are no more cops?

That's what I'm understanding right?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #314
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Did you investigate him before last night? He was bribed last night. Perhaps, he was bribed after you viewed him. I also saw the serial killer butcher Mr. Bug last night but I couldn't quite make out his face. If I'm alive when he next strikes, hopefully, I'll be able to view his face.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #315
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Serial Killer ois counted as villager...he can win with either side...dont be reatrded and make me suspect you too...the focus is on all the holes in qwiks story

The focus is you grasping at straws, and killing another innocent.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #316
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Eagles /says/ he's a psychic, doesn't neccessarily mean he /is/ a psychic.

I may be a thief who breaks into people's homes, or a cop who does it.

I say you are wrong about GWB, beceause I investigated him already.

I thought I quoted this post in my above reply.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #317
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You want a guy who can kill indiscriminently over a guy who knows who the bad guys are?

i think your a bad guy and im voting for george..why, becuase if i dont you get your man and the game becomes a lot harder. If he votes for the bad guy, what happens. YOU WIN
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #318
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

And that is why you voted for Blade on day 1. Yep, I would say you have a perfect record. Right now I have the perfect record. I voted KWhit on day 1. (Bad guy). I started off voting for Bug on day 2 and then switched to AE. (Both bad guys.)
Old 08-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #319
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Did you investigate him before last night? He was bribed last night. Perhaps, he was bribed after you viewed him. I also saw the serial killer butcher Mr. Bug last night but I couldn't quite make out his face. If I'm alive when he next strikes, hopefully, I'll be able to view his face.

I am not going to vote against GWB...but I will vote on someone I know who is bad news...

Unvote Eagles
Vote Mr. Wednesday
Old 08-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #320
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
The focus is you grasping at straws, and killing another innocent.
Thats possible, id rather kill and innocent then a cop like i think eagles is...kill our seer cop and were all but doomed...
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #321
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
And that is why you voted for Blade on day 1. Yep, I would say you have a perfect record. Right now I have the perfect record. I voted KWhit on day 1. (Bad guy). I started off voting for Bug on day 2 and then switched to AE. (Both bad guys.)

Shhh...go shelter the serial killer...since I guess he's a good guy to you...just watch your back with him.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #322
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thats possible, id rather kill and innocent then a cop like i think eagles is...kill our seer cop and were all but doomed...

EAGLES IS NOT A COP...

I pity da fool.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #323
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
i think your a bad guy and im voting for george..why, becuase if i dont you get your man and the game becomes a lot harder. If he votes for the bad guy, what happens. YOU WIN

?

You vote for someone who may be guilty, over someone who /is/ guilty.

I win if all and I mean /all/ the mobsters are dead...but I guess if you were bribed that would be no good would it?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #324
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
EAGLES IS NOT A COP...

I pity da fool.

If hes not a cop, then who do you think is since you say your good. Hell, you have accused almost everyone in this game already. You have stated you were not a cop, then said you were...Stop accusing and talk about your logic...i see your vote switch as desperation to get the view off you, but im willing to listen
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #325
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

I'm not being retarded. The mafia can only win if the village count is 1:1 with their family count. So why would I sell him out to Qwik who is a bad guy? I could care less what the serial killer needs to do to win, but I do know he can kill at night and after last night I belive he is trying to win on the side of the villagers since he killed Bug.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #326
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
If hes not a cop, then who do you think is since you say your good. Hell, you have accused almost everyone in this game already. You have stated you were not a cop, then said you were...Stop accusing and talk about your logic...i see your vote switch as desperation to get the view off you, but im willing to listen

You must be working for the mob, I'm not outing any undercover cops...

That is dumb.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #327
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
?

You vote for someone who may be guilty, over someone who /is/ guilty.

I win if all and I mean /all/ the mobsters are dead...but I guess if you were bribed that would be no good would it?

LOL, why is it that a guy you accuse of being a mafia is the one who first mentioned bribing...why would he do that?(eagles)...come on, if they let you live past tomorrow then some stupid people are here
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #328
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm not being retarded. The mafia can only win if the village count is 1:1 with their family count. So why would I sell him out to Qwik who is a bad guy? I could care less what the serial killer needs to do to win, but I do know he can kill at night and after last night I belive he is trying to win on the side of the villagers since he killed Bug.

You need help...is there a doctor specialty in here.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #329
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
LOL, why is it that a guy you accuse of being a mafia is the one who first mentioned bribing...why would he do that?(eagles)...come on, if they let you live past tomorrow then some stupid people are here

You mean the mafia kills me tonight, to prove that I was a good guy?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:08 PM   #330
Joe
Pro Starter

Qwik was protecting me because I am the Santadio investigator. You are doing a real good job at trying to kill a cop. It wouldn't surprise me if I was viewed by the Santadio lieutenant and he has voted for me (which means its one of you guys). So far I have viewed MrBug and Mr. Wednesday. I investigated MrBug last night, and found out he was bad, but he died shortly after that. Night before that I investigated Mr. Wednesday. I didn't find anything tying him to the Santadio family, but he did have a gun. Now, why would he have a gun, hmm. That is all I KNOW for sure. But I fully believe that Eaglesfan is also bad, but have no proof. So go ahead and kill me today if you wish, but you'll be down a cop and anyone who voted for me will have a nice target on their back.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 07:08 PM   #331
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

see qwik...logic...and now im trusting king over you...simple as that...regardless of the vote today, since ill be gone the rest of the weekend you better not let qwik make it
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #332
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

I didn't even think about bribery since it wasn't in the description...I think it's a brilliant ruse to shake those who are confident about who is bad and who is good...which is why I view it with mistrust. Because it sounds logical yet since it wasn't part of the descriptions, not a possibilty.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #333
Joe
Pro Starter

oh yeah... unvote eaglesfan

vote Mr. Wednesday

with the vote untied at this point I just hope some of you guys believe me before its too late and the evil guys gain an advantage.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:11 PM   #334
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
Qwik was protecting me because I am the Santadio investigator.

LOL, so he is a theif, a seer cop, and the deLena investigator?? Any other roles you want to claim for him??

I could be very wrong about what im saying...but isnt it funny that you accuse me of having blood on my hands when you both voted for me first day...and me being the duke is the only thing saving you from having blood on your hands now...your dead today barring a change, and qwik needs to go tomorrow
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:11 PM   #335
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Qwik was protecting me because I am the Santadio investigator. You are doing a real good job at trying to kill a cop. It wouldn't surprise me if I was viewed by the Santadio lieutenant and he has voted for me (which means its one of you guys). So far I have viewed MrBug and Mr. Wednesday. I investigated MrBug last night, and found out he was bad, but he died shortly after that. Night before that I investigated Mr. Wednesday. I didn't find anything tying him to the Santadio family, but he did have a gun. Now, why would he have a gun, hmm. That is all I KNOW for sure. But I fully believe that Eaglesfan is also bad, but have no proof. So go ahead and kill me today if you wish, but you'll be down a cop and anyone who voted for me will have a nice target on their back.

Unvote Wednesday
Vote Eagle

If Eagles is psychic though, I'll be gunning for you brother.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #336
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
LOL, so he is a theif, a seer cop, and the deLena investigator?? Any other roles you want to claim for him??

I could be very wrong about what im saying...but isnt it funny that you accuse me of having blood on my hands when you both voted for me first day...and me being the duke is the only thing saving you from having blood on your hands now...your dead today barring a change, and qwik needs to go tomorrow

MY VOTE DIDN"T COUNT...therefore it cannot be held against me.

Believe what you wish...you are far off the mark.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #337
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I didn't even think about bribery since it wasn't in the description...I think it's a brilliant ruse to shake those who are confident about who is bad and who is good...which is why I view it with mistrust. Because it sounds logical yet since it wasn't part of the descriptions, not a possibilty.

So my duke role, which wasnt part of the description, couldnt be a possibility....the two brothers(dubb and sundvls) werent in the description...guess neon lied about those...good job qwik, you just convinced me with your amazing evidence
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #338
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:

investigators ARE seers. you should read the game description more closely. like I said though, vote for me if you want, the truth will be out in less than an hour and you'll feel stupid.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #339
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
So my duke role, which wasnt part of the description, couldnt be a possibility....the two brothers(dubb and sundvls) werent in the description...guess neon lied about those...good job qwik, you just convinced me with your amazing evidence

I am unconcerned with your rantings...you are off the mark.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #340
kingfc22
Head Coach

If you KNOW who the bad guys are, then why do you keep changing your mind? I just can't find a reason to trust you, especially since Eagles brought up that you may have been bribed.

I almost believe GWB, but I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens after the vote. If he is good, then I guess we know Mr. W should go tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:15 PM   #341
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you KNOW who the bad guys are, then why do you keep changing your mind? I just can't find a reason to trust you, especially since Eagles brought up that you may have been bribed.

I almost believe GWB, but I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens after the vote. If he is good, then I guess we know Mr. W should go tomorrow.

We found so many of them...Bug, Ardent, Weds...then with Eagle gunning for GWB, I found number 4.

Blade is just looney as far as I'm concerned.

And you are misguided in protecting a serial killer.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:15 PM   #342
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Unvote Wednesday
Vote Eagle

LOL, stop manuevering and just stay still on a vote..ill always jump before im about to die in hopes of living...why have you switched twice in the last 5 minutes...already feeling the heat?? I have it on good info that your bad, and since the source is an outed bad guy i think i can assume its right
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:16 PM   #343
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Unvote Wednesday
Vote Eagle

Why switch back? I can help you find the serial killer assuming someone can protect me from being his next victim. I think I may be the only person with the ability to view him and know him for what he is.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:17 PM   #344
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why switch back? I can help you find the serial killer assuming someone can protect me from being his next victim. I think I may be the only person with the ability to view him and know him for what he is.

I can find him on my own...I'm not hunting the serial killer, I'm eliminating mobsters first...
Old 08-04-2005, 07:17 PM   #345
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
investigators ARE seers. you should read the game description more closely. like I said though, vote for me if you want, the truth will be out in less than an hour and you'll feel stupid.

Im not necessarily gunning for you, you just happen to be the one qwik is defending and happen to be the only person i can vote for that will stop qwiks pick from dying...i dont feel strongly about you either way, and its very possible your good...i just want qwiks head, and that wont happen in the next hour
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:18 PM   #346
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
LOL, stop manuevering and just stay still on a vote..ill always jump before im about to die in hopes of living...why have you switched twice in the last 5 minutes...already feeling the heat?? I have it on good info that your bad, and since the source is an outed bad guy i think i can assume its right

I can switch between Wednesday who I /know/ is a mafia member, and Eagles who I feel may be a mafia member because he is adamant in killing GWB, a police inspector, which I know to be truth.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:19 PM   #347
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I can find him on my own...I'm not hunting the serial killer, I'm eliminating mobsters first...

huh, eliminating the other family before you turn on the villagers...and look good while doing it...

Qwik, i respect you and your mind from previous games and i have to assume your using it to screw the villagers over this time...
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 07:22 PM   #348
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

That is an odd answer. If you kill all of the mobsters, the game is over. You win! But, the serial killer wins as well. That seems like a hollow victory.

There are only two reasons I'm stuck on GWB right now.

1) I saw him receiving a bribe.

2) Right now, it looks like him or me. If my life wasn't in mortal peril I'd be willing to switch assuming there was good info that would lead to us throwing another bad guy down the well.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:23 PM   #349
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
huh, eliminating the other family before you turn on the villagers...and look good while doing it...

Qwik, i respect you and your mind from previous games and i have to assume your using it to screw the villagers over this time...

My mission is to eliminate the mob first...I know Wednesday is in the mob, I know Eagles is trying to get GWB killed and I can't let that happen.

I haven't foggiest who the serial killer is, and I don't plan on falsely accusing anyone who is.

To me, Eagles or Wednesday are bad news, and one of them needs to die tonight, one less mobster.

You are bloody foolish to think I'm doing this at the bequest of the mob.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:23 PM   #350
Joe
Pro Starter

well guys, I need to head out for a bit and won't be able to see what progresses from now until the deadline. it would be foolish to keep my vote for Mr. W, even though I know he's evil, since I would end up going into the well by one vote. so i will force the tie back and see what happens.

unvote Mr. Wednesday

vote Eaglesfan

a few things to remember if I end up dying and you all are able to see that I was telling the truth.
1) I viewed Mr. W to be a bad guy.
2) Eaglesfan is saying that he saw me bribed, which is a lie. I didn't have any hard evidence on him before, but he must be a bad guy because of this.

so eliminate them if (when?) I am gone.