Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-10-2006, 02:48 AM   #101
Blade6119
Coordinator

come on buddy, its been 20 minutes...your still in thread, just respond already
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:55 AM   #102
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
From that list who would you rather me vote for?

Well, this puts me in a bit of a quandary. If I decide to pick one of these people to vote for, I am stating that it is likely being one of the bolded numbers correlates with being one of the others, and therefore I am, or likely am, a member of the others and am a good candidate for being selected for lynching. If I state that we should vote for someone other than the bolded ones, I seem to be acting as knowing that being bolded is linked to being one of the others, but want to cover it up to protect myself and my brethren. So no matter how I respond to your question, I appear to be guilty. I feel a bit like a Corax to your Tisias the way you lay it out, according to your system of logic I lose no matter what the outcome.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:59 AM   #103
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
Well, this puts me in a bit of a quandary. If I decide to pick one of these people to vote for, I am stating that it is likely being one of the bolded numbers correlates with being one of the others, and therefore I am, or likely am, a member of the others and am a good candidate for being selected for lynching. If I state that we should vote for someone other than the bolded ones, I seem to be acting as knowing that being bolded is linked to being one of the others, but want to cover it up to protect myself and my brethren. So no matter how I respond to your question, I appear to be guilty. I feel a bit like a Corax to your Tisias the way you lay it out, according to your system of logic I lose no matter what the outcome.
Honestly, not so much. More so picking either option would be better then abstaining to me. If you dont pick, it looks like your actively trying to look innocent(we all are, but this would make it look especially hard)...

Im assuming your going to vote this day cycle(meaning less then 24 hours from now)...your going to have to pick eventually...you dont have to do it now, but start thinking about it as it will have to be made shortly
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:05 AM   #104
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Honestly, not so much. More so picking either option would be better then abstaining to me. If you dont pick, it looks like your actively trying to look innocent(we all are, but this would make it look especially hard)...

Im assuming your going to vote this day cycle(meaning less then 24 hours from now)...your going to have to pick eventually...you dont have to do it now, but start thinking about it as it will have to be made shortly

I will vote, but it won't be based at all off who is bolded. I may vote for someone whose name is bold, but the fact that it is in bold will have nothing to do with the decision. As I said, being that my name is in bold and I know my role, I can truthfully say that being in bold isn't at all indicitive of having a special role.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:06 AM   #105
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
it looks like your actively trying to look innocent

Wouldn't you be too if you were accused?
Old 02-10-2006, 03:10 AM   #106
Desnudo
Coordinator

Maybe AE would do something so obvious, but I'll likely be voting for whoever is inactive on day 1.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:22 AM   #107
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
Wouldn't you be too if you were accused?
I love selective quoting...it can totally change what people say...like for instancr you not quoting the note after that sentence(in brackets like this) thats says we all are trying to look innocent...
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 04:30 AM   #108
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Survivor checking in. I support mckerney on the not voting just because the person is bolded. Why? Glad you asked. As it was said before, it would be a pretty quick game if the bolded numbered people were the Others. I also doubt the bolded people are special roles as well, since that would make them quick targets for the wolves.

My two cents.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:45 AM   #109
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond
Could also be that the Hurley role in the game (if there is one) is just plain bad luck, and not neccesarily a turn coat or a bad guy. Of course thats going more on knowledge of the show than the game.
There was also a Desmond on the show...

He was in the hatch, punching in the numbers before Locke got addicted to punching them in.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:48 AM   #110
Blade6119
Coordinator

Sooooooooo, i cant sleep...anyone want to come talk? Hoops, you have posted once(maybe twice) since roles have gone out...where are you????????? Off in the forest with the other "others"
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 06:56 AM   #111
KWhit
Coordinator

I've got a bunch of meetings this morning, so I won't be very available until after lunch. But then I'll be around to discuss things and vote.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:57 AM   #112
KWhit
Coordinator

Dola -

Just want to make sure I'm not voted for because of inactivity!

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:00 AM   #113
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Dola -

Just want to make sure I'm not voted for because of inactivity!

By my count 17 people have posted post-role sendouts...so we still have 4 people more inactive then you. Ill be out most of the morning as well, and a bit in the afternonn, so we shall see
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:00 AM   #114
hoopsguy
General Manager

Top of the morning, Blade. I see you are up to your usual game

I'm not inclined to vote for mckerney, if only for his use of Tisias - that is too rare in werewolf to eliminate on Day 1.

Day 1 does suck - I'm all for trying to make something happen in terms of patterns appear, but I'm not sure that random conversation achieves this. I think it only happens when you start the ball rolling with votes. If somehow a bad guy is targeted, then you likely will start to see some kind of movement that gives voting patterns.

With that said, I'll vote for TazFTW. Why him? Well, he is in the thread right now and has a chance to respond if he is so inclined. Beyond that, just voting for someone who has played a quiet game over the last couple that I have watched. For me, quiet game = harder to read if good or bad, plus less likely to help shape my thinking (positively or negatively) in finding the "wolves".
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:05 AM   #115
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dola ...

VOTE TAZFTW

Sorry about that - getting rusty as a player after not participating in the last couple. Sheesh.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:05 AM   #116
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Top of the morning, Blade. I see you are up to your usual game
Yup, im reverting back to my normal self this game. Experimented with the whole "Im on top of the world" routine last game...results were mixed...now im back to being eventually aggresive and more then likely fake-pissed off blade.

Good morning to you...ive decided not to sleep tonight, so what would you like to talk about?

I find your vote for taz interesting...defense of mckerney i currently dont see as overly important, as my mckerney vote doesnt hold much substance currently. To be honest, not based on much, but my vote right now is heading towards king. Reasons are there to be seen if you look, but i dont feel like typing out a long winded reasoning just yet...looking for a few more pieces to fall into place first. Whats on your mind buddy?
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:11 AM   #117
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Whats on your mind buddy?

Not a ton, yet. The hidden rules/roles game makes it a little tougher to look for areas not explored in the game conversation - something I usually try to do. Although once we have a day in the books and some voting patterns + positions to look at I still think this is a good way to play. The "wolves" are always trying to move your view somewhere else, so my general tack is to try and think a little bit outside of the current conversation.

But after 60 post of mostly "I'm here" call-outs, coupled with the non-published rule set, I haven't yet found something yet that really gets me thinking. I'm up for playing your wingman here for about 15-20 minutes if you want to work through some ideas.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:11 AM   #118
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Y'all realise that I'm not in this game, right?

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:13 AM   #119
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Not a ton, yet. The hidden rules/roles game makes it a little tougher to look for areas not explored in the game conversation - something I usually try to do. Although once we have a day in the books and some voting patterns + positions to look at I still think this is a good way to play. The "wolves" are always trying to move your view somewhere else, so my general tack is to try and think a little bit outside of the current conversation.

But after 60 post of mostly "I'm here" call-outs, coupled with the non-published rule set, I haven't yet found something yet that really gets me thinking. I'm up for playing your wingman here for about 15-20 minutes if you want to work through some ideas.
"You can be my wingman anytime" . Ok ace, lets start simple...pick one and only one ratio for this game
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:14 AM   #120
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Y'all realise that I'm not in this game, right?

Hoopsguy....wow....just wow...you might need to unvote him
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:16 AM   #121
hoopsguy
General Manager

Er, um ... no.

UNVOTE TAZFTW

And no one besides Blade is in the thread right now, eliminating my logic for semi-random Day 1 vote. So, who else in the current player list fits the profile as a quiet player?

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 AM   #122
hoopsguy
General Manager

Ratio - lets shoot for 16-4-1, with the turncoat role being in the game - sounds like from the decriptions of the show that could be the case.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:19 AM   #123
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Er, um ... no.

UNVOTE TAZFTW

And no one besides Blade is in the thread right now, eliminating my logic for semi-random Day 1 vote. So, who else in the current player list fits the profile as a quiet player?

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
Spleen, Mr. w, and celeval have not checked in...1 other as well by my count, but i dont know who
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:21 AM   #124
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ratio - lets shoot for 16-4-1, with the turncoat role being in the game - sounds like from the decriptions of the show that could be the case.
Id bet more 17-3-1...4+1 sounds too high to me, especially in a hidden roles game.

Round 2: Do you think people checking in as "survivor" or not mentioning it at all should be looked at more closely?
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:23 AM   #125
hoopsguy
General Manager

Looking at this player list, we do have a pretty verbose group - I think there is serious potential for most WW posts ever, particularly if Blade is allowed to live for a few days.

I don't think that AE would deliberately place roles on the bolded numbers. For the people who understand the show, it seems like they would be drawn to these like moths to the flame. But I do expect them to play a role in the storyline at some point.

That said, if there was someone with a bolded number that I would vote for initially it would be Raiders. Post #108 he conveniently doesn't mention that he has one of the bolded numbers while giving his defense of not voting for the bolded numbers.

As far as a King vote, I went back to re-read his posts. He provides an initial explanation on the numbers; others expand on this later. He then indicates that he is likely to vote for one of the "numbers" just to see what happens. But I don't believe he cast a vote.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:28 AM   #126
hoopsguy
General Manager

Round 2 "survivor" - the challenge there is that it tempts people to expand upon the PM that Ardent sent, and that is one of the few ironclad rules in werewolf. THOU SHALT NOT REVEAL YOUR PMS!

FWIW on this point, I think the first guy to mention the word is safe in my eyes - and that is you. But that is about all the validity I give it.

As for not mentioning it, I think it is probably worth noting but there is also a chance those people are holding special roles or just didn't feel like jumping on the "I'm a survivor" bandwagon. If you were playing the role of "Others" wouldn't you want to get in on the "survivor" tag early after a couple of people already did? If I was going to take a closer look at anything in this vein, I think that is where I would start.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:31 AM   #127
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Looking at this player list, we do have a pretty verbose group - I think there is serious potential for most WW posts ever, particularly if Blade is allowed to live for a few days.

I don't think that AE would deliberately place roles on the bolded numbers. For the people who understand the show, it seems like they would be drawn to these like moths to the flame. But I do expect them to play a role in the storyline at some point.

That said, if there was someone with a bolded number that I would vote for initially it would be Raiders. Post #108 he conveniently doesn't mention that he has one of the bolded numbers while giving his defense of not voting for the bolded numbers.

As far as a King vote, I went back to re-read his posts. He provides an initial explanation on the numbers; others expand on this later. He then indicates that he is likely to vote for one of the "numbers" just to see what happens. But I don't believe he cast a vote.
I hope i am...i always have more fun when i dont know anything going in...i usually last longer then as im usually like a headless chicken...im sure ill nab a few villagers this time with my expert survivor skills...then again, i had a special role last game and everyone saw me muk that all up. Anywho, i actually think we might undershoot. For day one were running low right now.

Noting your idea on raiders, did mckerney not do the same thing? He did not mention he was a bolded number when he defended it. Just seems like a double standard and starting to seem like you dont want me looking at mckerney...hoops, your better then that.

King has not yet voted, but i have stated two/you one of the reasons he is near(near, not top...top is secret) to my vote list right now...i dont want to repeat them right now, but you can look if you want over my comments and some(while not saying king) are about him.

If not mckerney, since you seem to be against that, or the numbers(which id agree with...but if were going numbers mckerney should go before raiders)...which way do you want to go? Quiet players? I know you well enough to know why you say that, but you know me and what i want on day one...those two ideas conflict
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:33 AM   #128
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll be around, on and off, most of the day.

Blade, if you are a garden-variety survivor, then you can probably guess the other reason why I don't think it would be particularly cool for people to try and elaborate on their PMs. I don't want to spell it out and help the "others" with this message, but people who are survivors may be able to start building trust based on this non-reveal of a PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #129
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Round 2 "survivor" - the challenge there is that it tempts people to expand upon the PM that Ardent sent, and that is one of the few ironclad rules in werewolf. THOU SHALT NOT REVEAL YOUR PMS!

FWIW on this point, I think the first guy to mention the word is safe in my eyes - and that is you. But that is about all the validity I give it.

As for not mentioning it, I think it is probably worth noting but there is also a chance those people are holding special roles or just didn't feel like jumping on the "I'm a survivor" bandwagon. If you were playing the role of "Others" wouldn't you want to get in on the "survivor" tag early after a couple of people already did? If I was going to take a closer look at anything in this vein, I think that is where I would start.
Well thank you for what sounds like some trust to start off. As for your comments, i compiled a list of all peoples posts to this point, bolding everyone first posts after role-send-out...by your logic you would be one of the ones to look at, as you are a late poster(relatively) to claim villager...just stating. I dont want to share the list either, it has many thoughts on it i dare not share about people yet.

Round 3: Roles...what are you expecting this game?
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #130
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm not for/against mckerney for any game-related reasons. But I believe this is his first werewolf game. And if all other things are equal (they rarely are) I avoid voting for a first-timer on Day 1. The game is more fun for me playing with new/different people because I don't bring past game issues into evaluating them and because having a bigger base of people playing werewolf helps ensure future games. Same logic applies for Spleen and Celeval at this point, which is why I didn't go after them as Day 1 votes.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #131
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'll be around, on and off, most of the day.

Blade, if you are a garden-variety survivor, then you can probably guess the other reason why I don't think it would be particularly cool for people to try and elaborate on their PMs. I don't want to spell it out and help the "others" with this message, but people who are survivors may be able to start building trust based on this non-reveal of a PM.
I understand...as ive stated in past games usually the places im talking about looking at aren't the real places im looking...funny how that works out, eh?
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:38 AM   #132
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not for/against mckerney for any game-related reasons. But I believe this is his first werewolf game. And if all other things are equal (they rarely are) I avoid voting for a first-timer on Day 1. The game is more fun for me playing with new/different people because I don't bring past game issues into evaluating them and because having a bigger base of people playing werewolf helps ensure future games. Same logic applies for Spleen and Celeval at this point, which is why I didn't go after them as Day 1 votes.
I thought i remembered celeval from past games...i agree with you on your other points. But you can also admit where suspicion could drawn from such comments
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:41 AM   #133
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Just posting quickly here. I have to get this memo done this morning (due at 1100). Will post some thoughts after I get it done (I'm about halfway done).
Old 02-10-2006, 07:44 AM   #134
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, I recognize by my "survivor" logic that I'm in the list to take a long look at.

Realistically, I'm OK with an early exit from this one. I'll put it out there right now - I have no special role. If the "others" kill me it means that our specials are living another day. If the survivors lynch me, then at least we haven't taken out a seer, a doctor, a bodyguard, etc.

That doesn't mean that I want to die early. I'll play actively as long as I'm in the game.

Roles that are probably in the game:
1.) Seer - has there ever been a game that didn't involve some version of the seer?
2.) Bodyguard - sounds like there are a couple of good candidates from the cast descriptions
3.) Turncoat - same deal as bodyguard
4.) Witness - if we do have a 16/4/1 ratio then the survivors probably need some more powerful roles like this. Alternate would be to avoid having a brutal or cunning wolf - just ordinary wolf roles, I suppose.

All of this is really, really speculative.

For the "Lost" fans, is there anyone on the show that would fit neatly into the "Duke" role?
Old 02-10-2006, 07:51 AM   #135
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, I recognize by my "survivor" logic that I'm in the list to take a long look at.

Realistically, I'm OK with an early exit from this one. I'll put it out there right now - I have no special role. If the "others" kill me it means that our specials are living another day. If the survivors lynch me, then at least we haven't taken out a seer, a doctor, a bodyguard, etc.

That doesn't mean that I want to die early. I'll play actively as long as I'm in the game.

1.) Seer - has there ever been a game that didn't involve some version of the seer?
2.) Bodyguard - sounds like there are a couple of good candidates from the cast descriptions
4.) Witness - if we do have a 16/4/1 ratio then the survivors probably need some more powerful roles like this. Alternate would be to avoid having a brutal or cunning wolf - just ordinary wolf roles, I suppose.

For the "Lost" fans, is there anyone on the show that would fit neatly into the "Duke" role?
This may not be fair, but since barkeep(it was barkeep, right?) assited on both yours and ardents rule sets, is there any ideas you might have from advice he gave you?

As for roles, if there i a korean hitman on the island we must have an assasin...sounds like the kid has mental powers(seer), and prob. one of the big guys(bodyguard)...turncoat i doubt actually, but possible...there is most likely also a (whats it called) role where they can check validity of statements...with all the hints(numbers, hatch, bunker) maybe we have a role that can "decode clues"
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:52 AM   #136
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Just posting quickly here. I have to get this memo done this morning (due at 1100). Will post some thoughts after I get it done (I'm about halfway done).
memo, huh? Is that a memo to you "other" buddies? I knew it!!! WE CAUGHT HIM IN A SLIP-UP!!!
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 07:58 AM   #137
hoopsguy
General Manager

I've deleted the PMs that I had sent with Barkeep. But the majority of our conversation was about how to balance out the teams, not with the construction of new rules. I already had a pretty complete set of rules laid out.

For example, I had the bodyguard dying if he guarded a ninja. He said that was too harsh, so I pulled it back to blinded (loss of powers). Those were the kinds of changes that came out of our conversation. I do remember him saying at the time that my set was farther along than Ardents ... it sounded like he was just moving out of the concept phase and starting to flesh out rules with Ardent.

Bottom line - I don't think there is anything of value that I can provide from that perspective.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #138
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm, day 1 is always fun. I think people are probably right that the bolded numbers arent going to be a clue for us to know who to vote off on day 1. It sounds like from what you all say, those numbers have a different significance and Ardent likely was just having some fun..

With that said though, hey its day 1, and I don't really have much better to go on so... someone who is bolded AND hasnt checked in yet...
Vote Mr. Wednesday

Had to be done!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #139
hoopsguy
General Manager

Noop was just in the thread - maybe I should change my vote to him?

Seriously, I was just laughing very hard about voting for a guy in the game. If I was Taz I would have left me sitting on it all day and came on after night stuff was in to bust my balls up and down for this
Old 02-10-2006, 08:00 AM   #140
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'll put it out there right now - I have no special role.
As much as it pisses me off im not an "other" either...im honestly wondering if GMs actively make me a non-wolf...its like they dont want me to have fun...ive actually begun and indian dance ritual i call "rain evil please." its really getting annoying...hell, i bet sun is a wolf again...hes a wolf every damn game...sun always taking my spot

YOU HEAR THAT ARDENT!!! IM ON TO YOUR GAME!!!!!
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #141
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I've deleted the PMs that I had sent with Barkeep. But the majority of our conversation was about how to balance out the teams, not with the construction of new rules. I already had a pretty complete set of rules laid out.

For example, I had the bodyguard dying if he guarded a ninja. He said that was too harsh, so I pulled it back to blinded (loss of powers). Those were the kinds of changes that came out of our conversation. I do remember him saying at the time that my set was farther along than Ardents ... it sounded like he was just moving out of the concept phase and starting to flesh out rules with Ardent.

Bottom line - I don't think there is anything of value that I can provide from that perspective.
That whole post tells me two very important things...That was waste of my time to read that and your your usual damn moral self

Round god knows what, i dont remember: Wolf roles...you didnt meantion any guesses...care to enlighten me?
Demotivation
Old 02-10-2006, 08:27 AM   #142
spleen1015
Coordinator

Blow me, Bob Barker! I can't believe the Australian trip I won on The Price Is Right led me to be involved in a plane crash!

Has anyone seen my wife Meredith? Oh my God! A PLANE CRASH!! MEREDITH! WHERE ARE YOU!!!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:31 AM   #143
spleen1015
Coordinator

Dola,

Survivor checking in...
Old 02-10-2006, 08:35 AM   #144
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

What is the Duke role?
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #145
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

Quote:
Well first, I hope you're on the level, because if not we're in a world of hurt since you're a dangerous player. Second, I didn't mention I was one of the bolded numbers because it was already stated by Blade on the previous page when he asked mckerney which bolded person he should switch his vote to; I didn't feel a need to re-state the obvious.

I think that there is a possibility that many people understand at this point that Survivor equates to villager...so I'm not sure if we can trust people who say they're a survivor. Then again, that's not to say that people who came on later and say it aren't survivors either.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:40 AM   #146
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Maybe Jack, maybe Locke, possibly Sawyer now that he has the guns. I'm not sure if that helps at all, since they're more of a society with an informal leader, Jack, whom everyone at least listens to. Locke seems to be slowly ingratiating himself with all of the survivors in different ways so he could be a Duke character. Finally, with Wednesday night's episode, Sawyer has all of the survivors' guns, so he could really be a Duke-like character.

As I said before, I'm not sure how that helps.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:41 AM   #147
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729
What is the Duke role?

Someone who can change the voting results.

I'll be in and out all day so to make sure I get a vote in.

Vote Gramm

more than willing to move it once I hear more, but wanted to get a vote in.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:42 AM   #148
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729
What is the Duke role?
Normally the Duke has the power to change the vote to someone else. We're voting to lynch someone (hopefully an other). If the Duke is going to get lynched, doesn't like it or wants to lynch someone else, he can. It is a one-time "special ability", so once the Duke does that, he's just a normal survivor. At least that's what it was in the past. There are always different twists to each game.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:55 AM   #149
spleen1015
Coordinator

Do you guys take notes about this stuff or just keep it in memory.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:56 AM   #150
saldana
Pro Starter

memory
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote