Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2006, 05:37 PM   #1201
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

oh and dola,

Even though I made it to the end of this game, I still have never lived past day 3
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:41 PM   #1202
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i agree with alan, why do these games always end up like this....Blade, i dont know how you deal with people in a day to day life, and however you do,and however you decide to interact with people on this board is totally up to you, but AFAIC, calling us idiots because you dont like the way we are playing or the decisions we are making IS 100% PERSONAL. if you dont realize that, and that the reason some people get so pissed with you is because you throw insults around like that, and then make it seem like we are the ones that have personal interaction issues. I generally like you, which i think you know, and i am generally a very calm guy, but people play this game and spend time on this board to relax, not to be called an idiot under any context. You are way out of line, and if i werent voting for you because i think you're a pirate, I would vote for you at this point because i want to enjoy this game...something that you are currently making difficult.

Maybe you should think about that.
I waited on replying to this so i didnt give away hoops. If you read the post that prompted this comment, i talked about how we all play a role. My role(after slipping up myself) was to clear hoops. At the time these comments were made, hoops already said i was a pirate. So i was doing everything in my power to seperate ourselves. So by being agressive and attacking you for believing hoops over myself, i was actively trying to get you guys pissed off. Becuase if i pissed you guys off over trusting hoops about me, i figured it would 100% clear him. And it did, as he was everyone's most trusted all game(even if they now say they didnt ). Most people think me an ass or what not, but as i always say, 99% of the time, there is a reason. My crazy defense and attacks of the quiet ones were intended to make you not believe me, and due to that trust hoops.

It really was 100% not personal, all apart of the game....but some people cant take a few comments(i get them all the time, i dont throw a big fit...i can quote quite a few posts about me that are personal...its part of the game...i didnt attack his personality, which he did mine, merely his play style). You dont get berated for calling a RB slow...its just his play style.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:47 PM   #1203
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Qwik, I wasn't upset with you, either. I was just trying to sway the voters.

Well I backed off...I figured you had so much real life shit to deal with that I wasn't going to make this unenjoyable for you...

It's a good thing hoops declared Blade a pirate, because I scanned him too...but the whole nonsense about Hoops off and being reinforcements really seemed too good to be true...

It was fun...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #1204
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I waited on replying to this so i didnt give away hoops. If you read the post that prompted this comment, i talked about how we all play a role. My role(after slipping up myself) was to clear hoops. At the time these comments were made, hoops already said i was a pirate. So i was doing everything in my power to seperate ourselves. So by being agressive and attacking you for believing hoops over myself, i was actively trying to get you guys pissed off. Becuase if i pissed you guys off over trusting hoops about me, i figured it would 100% clear him. And it did, as he was everyone's most trusted all game(even if they now say they didnt ). Most people think me an ass or what not, but as i always say, 99% of the time, there is a reason. My crazy defense and attacks of the quiet ones were intended to make you not believe me, and due to that trust hoops.

It really was 100% not personal, all apart of the game....but some people cant take a few comments(i get them all the time, i dont throw a big fit...i can quote quite a few posts about me that are personal...its part of the game...i didnt attack his personality, which he did mine, merely his play style). You dont get berated for calling a RB slow...its just his play style.

I very much trusted Hoops until the whole reinforcement thing...then I figured him dead...had he come back without troops I would have felt 100% against him, had he just stayed undercover it would have taken a bit longer...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #1205
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Well I backed off...I figured you had so much real life shit to deal with that I wasn't going to make this unenjoyable for you...

It's a good thing hoops declared Blade a pirate, because I scanned him too...but the whole nonsense about Hoops off and being reinforcements really seemed too good to be true...

It was fun...

I enjoyed your nicknames. AE's getting offended about your Aardvark description didn't make sense. A little overacting. Unfortunately I didn't live long enough to call it out. Also as an FYI AE for future games, you behaved in a similar manner a few WWs ago when you were a wolf.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #1206
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
combined with Blade being busy enough to not have them straight really helped us
I had a fun game, even if i played it poorly. Just wanted to make everyone happy and announce to everyone(have told a few of my friends) ill be sitting out at least the next game...In part becuase my school computer(where im at 99% of the time) doesnt work with the school network anymore and part becuase i need a break from a few players....hope you guys have fun
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #1207
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I enjoyed your nicknames. AE's getting offended about your Aardvark description didn't make sense. A little overacting. Unfortunately I didn't live long enough to call it out. Also as an FYI AE for future games, you behaved in a similar manner a few WWs ago when you were a wolf.

This is true...had I called him as%hole enthusiast I figured that woulda generated much more of a justifiable response...

I also found it to be a redflag when Blade told me to tone it down...
Old 02-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #1208
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
This is true...had I called him as%hole enthusiast I figured that woulda generated much more of a justifiable response...

Yes, I read Aardvark and his response and I thought, man either he's the most sensitive man in the Navy or else something's up.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #1209
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Good job treasure hunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
I still have several surprises up my sleeve (for instance while Taz got both parts of the clue for the Burried Treasure, it wasn't found).

And it would have taken me a while to find it. From what little analysis I did on the clues, I was only able to figure out which row the treasure should be in. Not an exact square. I only received the 2nd clue the previous morning, so I had no time to search for it. I probably wouldn't have searched for it on morning 4 either as I planned to pick up the package for Shady so I could buy the gun. If the pirates would have bailed Blade again, I was going to go Jack Ruby on him to save the TH from having to jail him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Hats off to Gram who despite being very quite in the thread ended the game with 37 gold, followed closely by one of the athlete's Alan who got 34.

Holy... I only had 3 gold at end, digging up only 5 gp for the first 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I thought Taz played a really good game. Based on his posts, he seemed to grasp the rules and their impact more quickly than many of the players in this game.

w00t! Taz 4 MVP!

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #1210
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

Actually, I thought I was following the cue of Raiders, who didn't see all that enthused with your comments.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:50 PM   #1211
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW

Holy... I only had 3 gold at end, digging up only 5 gp for the first 3 days.

Being the athlete I had the ability to get a bit further every day into the mountains. My first day was wasted exploring, with only 2 gold. But the second day I had a place with 5 gold per dig (which I ran it out of gold), then found a place with 6 gold per dig for the next day to head to (which didnt have time with the game ending)
Old 02-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #1212
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Being the athlete I had the ability to get a bit further every day into the mountains. My first day was wasted exploring, with only 2 gold. But the second day I had a place with 5 gold per dig (which I ran it out of gold), then found a place with 6 gold per dig for the next day to head to (which didnt have time with the game ending)
Grammaticus was also there which is why it ran out. I thought it was amusing that the two of you did just different enough things that you never realized the other was there.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 08:21 PM   #1213
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

That is funny that AlanT and I were both in the same square and never saw each other. I actually never saw anyone else while out during the whole game. I hoofed it to the furthest mountain square I could reach and still dig (no special movement for me) and got a good yield of 5gp. That was F1. Then decided to hit it again and camp. The square ran out and I moved over to G1 (upper right corner) and hit 6gp per dig.

I really could not get back there again unless I had extra movement, but figured we might be able to pool our gold and win anyway. Just couldn't figure out how to see who had what and protect that as we hit monopoly. I figured there was another pirate or two out there. I was not sure about Hoops, but when he never confirmed he had recieved the letter, I thought trusting him would be a risk.

I knew Qwik was good, because his role play confirmed he must have gotten a role PM very similar to mine. I tried to let him know that in an early post, not sure if he got it or not. Then I figured AlanT and Taz were okay (still a risk, it was just the way they were playing seemed to reflect good). Not sure about Vince but I was willing to trust him if it came down to trying to hit monopoly.

I thought the golden locks comments from Saldana meant he got a PM that said he was a young upstart treasure hunter, so I was going to probably trust him too.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #1214
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
That is funny that AlanT and I were both in the same square and never saw each other. I actually never saw anyone else while out during the whole game. I hoofed it to the furthest mountain square I could reach and still dig (no special movement for me) and got a good yield of 5gp. That was F1. Then decided to hit it again and camp. The square ran out and I moved over to G1 (upper right corner) and hit 6gp per dig.

I really could not get back there again unless I had extra movement, but figured we might be able to pool our gold and win anyway. Just couldn't figure out how to see who had what and protect that as we hit monopoly. I figured there was another pirate or two out there. I was not sure about Hoops, but when he never confirmed he had recieved the letter, I thought trusting him would be a risk.

I knew Qwik was good, because his role play confirmed he must have gotten a role PM very similar to mine. I tried to let him know that in an early post, not sure if he got it or not. Then I figured AlanT and Taz were okay (still a risk, it was just the way they were playing seemed to reflect good). Not sure about Vince but I was willing to trust him if it came down to trying to hit monopoly.

I thought the golden locks comments from Saldana meant he got a PM that said he was a young upstart treasure hunter, so I was going to probably trust him too.

You did the exact same path I took. I was an athlete so I could do the extra movements though. I took a little time to try to figure out if F1 would replinish, and it didn't for me.
Old 02-26-2006, 08:56 PM   #1215
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
You did the exact same path I took. I was an athlete so I could do the extra movements though. I took a little time to try to figure out if F1 would replinish, and it didn't for me.
I skipped the replenish because the rules said once empty, always empty. But I did waste a turn digging, because it ran out on my last dig. I actually did not put a conditional of "if no yield, then move to X", because I just did not have enough movement to do it.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #1216
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I skipped the replenish because the rules said once empty, always empty. But I did waste a turn digging, because it ran out on my last dig. I actually did not put a conditional of "if no yield, then move to X", because I just did not have enough movement to do it.

You and I likely were on the same square, both camping out the same night I bet.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:05 PM   #1217
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Wow, the last thing I expected when I signed on was to see the game had ended. Good game everyone.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #1218
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
You and I likely were on the same square, both camping out the same night I bet.
We did camp out the same night. That is one of the reasons why I was guessing you probaby had decent gold, just from the extra digs. I was guessing that Qwik had some good gold too as he got Saldana's and seemed to be of the dig mindset as well. King talked up digging, but I was not sure at the time if that was TH behavior or cover for a pirate.

Barkeep, can you post the gold totals for everyone? Just curious to see who was banking cash versus spending, etc.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #1219
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I was not sure about Hoops, but when he never confirmed he had recieved the letter, I thought trusting him would be a risk.

Gram, I didn't feel like I could do this within the constructs of the game. I didn't get the letter until AP1 and left on the boat on AP5 of the same day cycle. So to post that I had received the letter would have been indicating that I knew it was coming to me or posting prior to Barkeeps post that I had gotten a PM. And if I was going to exit the game then posting something after receiving the PM would not be very kosher in my mind.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 09:17 PM   #1220
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We did camp out the same night. That is one of the reasons why I was guessing you probaby had decent gold, just from the extra digs. I was guessing that Qwik had some good gold too as he got Saldana's and seemed to be of the dig mindset as well. King talked up digging, but I was not sure at the time if that was TH behavior or cover for a pirate.

Barkeep, can you post the gold totals for everyone? Just curious to see who was banking cash versus spending, etc.

yeah, I had been thinking of working on who to trust for a monopoly.. the one I was starting to think of in my mind was me, Grammaticus, Qwikshot and Kwhit. All people I felt somewhat comfortable about, and thought together we would have 100 gold after next turn
Old 02-26-2006, 09:22 PM   #1221
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Gram, I didn't feel like I could do this within the constructs of the game. I didn't get the letter until AP1 and left on the boat on AP5 of the same day cycle. So to post that I had received the letter would have been indicating that I knew it was coming to me or posting prior to Barkeeps post that I had gotten a PM. And if I was going to exit the game then posting something after receiving the PM would not be very kosher in my mind.
Why not, there were not any rules against posting while you were in the morning cycle, unless you were camping? You could have posted after it started and you got the PM, unless of course the PM said you couldn't. Since you didn't say you were camping, I was not sure if you were keeping quite or maybe were told you could not post. Kept it foggy all the same.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:25 PM   #1222
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, I did board the ship during the morning cycle. So I was out of the game, just as if I had been killed. At least that was my interpretation of it.

When I was submitting my actions for morning cycle, I would not know that I was getting the letter from AE if we weren't both pirates. So I couldn't post it at that point.

Barkeep didn't say anything in his PMs about not being able to speak. So this was me trying to keep game integrity.

If I had been made "Captain" and was out of the game for 3 days (off the island) would it have been fair for me to be able to shape conversations, vote, and take part in all the other actions as if I was still there?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 09:28 PM   #1223
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:

I mentioned my amount earlier. First morning I went to C1, a jungle square and my 1 dig netted my 2 gold. In morning 2, I bought the treasure map for 1 gold, bought the gun to see what favor I had to do for Shady, and then I moved to the bank, bought a safety deposit box with my other gold piece and dug which netted me 1 gold. Morning 3 had me going to Ellie's because that was where the other clue for the treasure was. I then moved to D2 and dug which got me 2 more gold and thus my end result of 3 gold.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #1224
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Well, I did board the ship during the morning cycle. So I was out of the game, just as if I had been killed. At least that was my interpretation of it.

When I was submitting my actions for morning cycle, I would not know that I was getting the letter from AE if we weren't both pirates. So I couldn't post it at that point.

Barkeep didn't say anything in his PMs about not being able to speak. So this was me trying to keep game integrity.

If I had been made "Captain" and was out of the game for 3 days (off the island) would it have been fair for me to be able to shape conversations, vote, and take part in all the other actions as if I was still there?
No, how you did it is good. Just saying it did not really make sense to be able to post while out treasure hunting in general, but I guess as a WW game it is needed in order to get enough communication together between votes. But, if you were off the island, then it really would not make sense. Worked out well.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:32 PM   #1225
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I mentioned my amount earlier. First morning I went to C1, a jungle square and my 1 dig netted my 2 gold. In morning 2, I bought the treasure map for 1 gold, bought the gun to see what favor I had to do for Shady, and then I moved to the bank, bought a safety deposit box with my other gold piece and dug which netted me 1 gold. Morning 3 had me going to Ellie's because that was where the other clue for the treasure was. I then moved to D2 and dug which got me 2 more gold and thus my end result of 3 gold.
What were you going to have to do for the gun? I was considering doing that myself.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #1226
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
What were you going to have to do for the gun? I was considering doing that myself.
I had to go to the dock, pick up a package during turn 4, and deliver it to Shady. After I deliver it, Shady would agree to sell me the gun.

Fire Ron Lee.

Last edited by TazFTW : 02-26-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #1227
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I had to go to the dock, pick up a package during turn 4, and deliver it to Shady. After I deliver it, Shady would agree to sell me the gun.
Did he say how much it would cost? Then could you pk someone? If so, could you do it one time in the game or more than once?
Old 02-26-2006, 10:08 PM   #1228
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Did he say how much it would cost?

No, he didn't say how much it would cost. I would only get that information once I delivered the goods.

Quote:
Then could you pk someone?

The rules say that once I had the gun, I could kill anyone in the square I was in or in any adjacent square. I would assume that I would have to use a conditional to use it (i.e. AP 3: If I see Blade, shoot him. Else blah blah).

Quote:
If so, could you do it one time in the game or more than once

Kill more than once? Not with the same gun as that had only 1 bullet. I do not know whether or not I could buy the gun more than once.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #1229
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

I ended up with 11 gold I believe. I got 6 the first day with three digs on square F6. I spent 3 of that on the necklace (which I thought was going to drop my price on items bought). 2nd morning I went to Ellie's and bought shoes for 2 GP, and ended up with 2 GP on a dig at C2 (I had made some moves wrong because I misread how fleet of foot worked). Morning 3 I made a dig at F3 for 3 GP and then got 5GP from G2 where I also found the knife.

My role was paranoid, so I figured that I didn't really need to worry about hiding out much so just was exploring the different terrains for gold. I was going to camp out this upcoming morning up in the NE corner.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:39 PM   #1230
kingfc22
Head Coach

Every square I dug in only had 2 GP. I was disappointed that I didn't land more. I had a hunch that one square might have a buried treaseure and I was happy to see Barkeep reveal that there in fact was.

If the game hadn't ended I was going to use the messaging service to PM Alan to hopefully gain his trust and tell him to PM Qwik to start a small circle of trust.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:08 AM   #1231
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Hoops, funny thing is, you had me believing you were good so much after the first night that I actually willed my gold to you. Then, with some inspiration from one of Qwik's posts I started becoming more suspicious of you and so I ended up willing it to AlanT instead.....
Old 02-27-2006, 12:10 AM   #1232
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Hoops, funny thing is, you had me believing you were good so much after the first night that I actually willed my gold to you. Then, with some inspiration from one of Qwik's posts I started becoming more suspicious of you and so I ended up willing it to AlanT instead.....

The funny thing was I was pretty sure both Blade and AE were bad, but it was Blade who tried to convince me that AE and Hoops were bad together. After AE's story, thats what had me start doubting hoops. The bad part was, I prorbably would have felt better again after viewing blade like I planned to do. I think I might have been fooled at that point (until we didnt see any night kills for a while Im guessing)
Old 02-27-2006, 01:46 AM   #1233
Vince
Pro Starter

Holy crap, that's the last thing I expected to happen. Crazy. I was pretty sure that the NE corner would have lots of gold, I just hadn't gotten there yet to check it out. I wanted to end up there and at A1, which I also thought would have lots of gold. The first couple of turns, I wandered around near the river (thinking along the same lines as many posted about California Gold Rush, etc).

King -- I'm with you in keeping the Taxi's alive and well

My goal was to end up with the Shovel, Metal Detector and No Doze, and then camp out while using the No Doze. However, I wanted to find a good high-yield square first. I never found that high-yield square. I found a lot of 3's, but nothing higher. The next turn, I was going to buy the Metal Detector and No Doze anyways, and go exploring in the jungle the following turn while camping out, even though I hadn't found any 'good' squares yet.

Barkeep -- I love this ruleset, and I would be interested in playing the exact same game again.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 01:48 AM   #1234
Vince
Pro Starter

Oh, and as for trust lists...I really had no idea on anyone. I was feeling pretty good about hoops, but when he disappeared, I was pretty sure he was either dead or bad. Ardent...was just playing strangely, and the whole 'I quit' thing didn't sound like something he would do normally. To be honest, I was starting to get paranoid about Alan T -- he just seemed a little too easy to trust.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:37 AM   #1235
Barkeep49
Coordinator

As requested here's the gold list:
4. path12 12
5. Alan_T 34
6. pennywisesb 4
10. KWhit 8
11. Qwikshot 7
12. Grammaticus 37
13. TazFTW 3
14. kingfc22 6
16. schmidty 6
18. Vince 6

The treasure hunters ended with 124 gold, though most of it was with 2 people. I expected as much and had hoped that competing monopoly groups might be formed as an extra way to give the wolves a chance.

I had mentioned to Ardent that I wish I had either set the price of the escape higher OR had changed the letter to a conversion letter once the pirate got it instead of sticking with my preplanned letter and amount.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:37 AM   #1236
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Oh, and as for trust lists...I really had no idea on anyone. I was feeling pretty good about hoops, but when he disappeared, I was pretty sure he was either dead or bad. Ardent...was just playing strangely, and the whole 'I quit' thing didn't sound like something he would do normally. To be honest, I was starting to get paranoid about Alan T -- he just seemed a little too easy to trust.

You can always trust me
Old 02-27-2006, 11:50 AM   #1237
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
I was starting to get paranoid about Alan T -- he just seemed a little too easy to trust.

Yeah, AlanT is really easy to trust. I'm just happy this game he was good! Last game he had me completely fooled for alittle bit when he was an other and I told myself I wouldn't fall for it again...

Barkeep: I agree with Vince, this rule set was awesome and I would love to play the same game again.

AlanT and Gramm kicked ass for us. I spent most of my time in the NW and never found a good yielding square. On top of that, I was trying to go as far as I could each time so I was only really digging once per day's action which probably hurt my gold yield as well. I also went and opened a savings account the second day because the last thing I wanted was to get wacked and help the pirates by giving them whatever gold I had found.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:28 PM   #1238
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Also as an FYI AE for future games, you behaved in a similar manner a few WWs ago when you were a wolf.

I haven't played since that game, so I'm sure that was fresh in your mind. However, this is typically the way I play, as I'm sure others could attest.