Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Big Six
High School Varsity

Would you like to read a major junior hockey team dynasty story?

Hi, everyone.

I've enjoyed writing about my Lancaster Lancers TCY dynasty here on the FOFC boards. It's always rewarding to see the view counter on one of my threads going up, and it's even more satisfying to see comments from people who have been following the story.

Since last August, I've been posting the story of a major junior hockey team that I'm managing through Eastside Hockey Manager. The story began during the 2006-2007 season, and I'm currently in 2011-2012. The story focuses on the St. Michael's Majors of the Ontario Hockey League, and as players move from the Majors to other leagues, including the NHL, I follow their careers, too.

I don't think too many people are reading it, however, and I've given some thought to moving it to this forum. Readers here seem to like all kinds of dynasties, not just FOFC/TCY dynasties.

Would any of you be interested in reading it? If there seems to be some interest, I'll begin with some recaps that will give you a feel for the history of the Majors' first five seasons, and continue the story with the 2011-2012 campaign.

Big Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Rawhide
High School Varsity

Go for it!
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Travis
Pro Rookie

Yes please, I'm game for just about any EHM dynasty and it's nice to know that this one has more than a few posts worth of content already taken care of.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #4
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Indeed.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Indeed.

+1