Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #401
Autumn
Head Coach

CHALLENGE DAY TWELVE

Today's challenge is for immunity. The winner gains the immunity necklace and is guaranteed to be in the final four contestants.

Your challenge today will be to find your way through a maze, blindfolded, to retrieve three keys. Along the way you will find sign posts, which will give you tactile directions which direction each of the three keys are in. Once you have found and retrieved one of each of the three keys you will need to find your way out of the maze, using the same signposts.

At the exit of the maze you will find a pole. Inserting the three keys into the right locks will release the immunity necklace. The first to unlock it wins the challenge.

Please have your challenge orders to me by 4:30 EST.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #402
Autumn
Head Coach

Guys, I'm out most of this afternoon as well. I should be able to get the challenge done not too late, but it's possible I'll be late.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #403
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll have to run the challenge later tonight guys, sorry. I will delay the Tribal Council if necessary to give you enough time to vote.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #404
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY TWELVE CHALLENGE

Come on in guys. In a few minutes we'll start your latest challenge. Today immunity is up for grabs. The winner of this challenge is guaranteed to move on to the final four.

It will take some doing though. You are each going to be blindfolded and let loose in this maze. Blind, you will make your way through the maze, trying to find the signposts that will lead you to the location of three different keys. You will need to find the signposts, read the symbols with your hands, and of course correctly remember which keys you've already located.

When you have all three keys, you find your way to the exit of the maze. There you'll find a post with keyholes. You need to find the right keyhole for each of your keys in order to release the immunity necklace.

Let's get started.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #405
Autumn
Head Coach

You each enter the maze from a different place. The walls are high, it'd be hard to see anything even without the blindfold. You each stumble forward, bumping into walls, trying to folow hte passage and find the first signpost.

Darth Vilus is the first, he's got one already, he's feeling the symbols, heading out. The rest are still stumbling along. Maple Leafs finds his but he's read it wrong, I think, he's wandering off down a dead end.

Thomkal is next to find his post and get oriented. Heybrad and Chesapeake are neck to neck after him, hurrying along as best as they can.

Darth has found the keys, searching around with his hands, he gets a hold of it and is heading out. He meets Thomkal coming in on the way out and they nearly run into each other.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #406
Autumn
Head Coach

Darth has a feel for the passages now. He's walking with both hands out next to him, following along, taking the turns as he feels them, not running into anything. He's found the next signpost before most of the rest have even located the first key! He's off.

Thomkal had been right behind him, but he takes a wrong turn now. He's heading totally in the wrong direction, going to have to find his way back. Heybrad and Chesapeake stay neck to neck, literally now as they're leaving wtih the first key and following the same passageway. Maple Leafs is moving quicker, more careful with the sign post this way, catching up with the others but still behind.

At the second key it's Darth Vilus there first, long before anyone else. Thomkal is so lost he's heading for a different key now.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #407
Autumn
Head Coach

It's not looking like anyone is going to come close to catching Darth. He's picked up his second key, easily feeling his way along and heading in the right direction toward the third signpost. It's like he's got sonar.

Maple Leafs finds the third signpost in a flash, he hears Darth there I think and heads right towards it. But that only catches him up with the rest, in a glut. No one's anywhere near Darth who is on his way out of the maze.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #408
Autumn
Head Coach

No, it's no trouble for Darth at all to find his way out of the maze. He heads right for where he finds the exit to be, quickly reading the signpost and feeling his way out. No dead ends for him. He's at the post while people are still looking for the third signpost. He's just got to get his keys in.

He tries his first key in each of the keyholes, finding the holes by touch. It takes him a moment but he finds the right one, and then two and then three. No need to rush he's so far ahead here. The immunity necklace drops and it is his!

DARTH VILUS HAS WON THE CHALLENGE
Old 06-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #409
Autumn
Head Coach

You will have Tribal Council tonight. Darth Vilus has the necklace and unless he chooses to pass it, he may not be voted for. someone else will be joining the jury tonight.

Please cast your votes by 9:30 a.m. EST tomorrow morning. I am extending the time since I was so late today.

Tomorrow's challenge will be processed at 4:30 as usual (boy I really hope so).

Last edited by Autumn : 06-22-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #410
Thomkal
Head Coach

congrats darth
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #411
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY TWELVE CAMP RESULTS

After the hunger pangs of the last few days, people get out and fetch enough food today. There's not enough left for tomorrow, but at least tonight you have a full belly.

However, no one pays any attention to the shelter tonight. It's still sturdy, but without any maintenance it starts to let in a bit of the rain. Not quite as pleasant as it has been.

Between the challenge, sufficient food and a workable shelter, you each lose three health points.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #412
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

ah sweet, even a blind squirrel finds a nut

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #413
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Autumn, do you know when the next challenge will be posted?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #414
Autumn
Head Coach

I figured I would post it after the tribal council in the morning, if that gives people enough time (10:00 - 4:30)?
Old 06-22-2010, 11:03 PM   #415
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

alright, gotcha.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-23-2010, 01:20 AM   #416
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I think I'm going to vote for who i did last time, see what happens.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #417
Autumn
Head Coach

Come in in and get your torches, Survivors. It's almost time for Tribal Council.

I'd like to welcome our jury, SnDvls, Danny, Hoopsguy and now Racer, voted out last night.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #418
Autumn
Head Coach

Yesterday saw the last of the Werewolf tribe voted out. Now that you can't rely on these former tribal boundaries to vote on, what do you use to decide your vote?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #419
heybrad
Norm!!!

I hope you got my vote on time. I thought we had until 9:30 EST? I just voted.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:29 AM   #420
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad View Post
I hope you got my vote on time. I thought we had until 9:30 EST? I just voted.

Yes, just got it. Just in time ;-)
Old 06-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #421
Autumn
Head Coach

Do people feel safe right now? Are you sure how council is going to go down?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #422
heybrad
Norm!!!

I'm not feeling very safe.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #423
Autumn
Head Coach

You feel like you're on the block today, Heybrad? How come?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #424
heybrad
Norm!!!

Alliances were finally brought out in the open, so it's no longer a guessing game. It was either going to be me or Darth and Darth is safe.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:39 AM   #425
Autumn
Head Coach

So up until now you weren't sure who others were allied with. Do others agree, is this vote set in stone?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 AM   #426
chesapeake
College Starter

For my part, I think I found with yesterday's vote who was on my side and who wasn't.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #427
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, I have all the votes. With the immunity necklace, Darth cannot be voted for. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol to play, this is the time to do so. You will not be able to play an immunity idol at tonight's tribal council.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #428
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, I will read the votes.

The first vote cast is for ...

Heybrad
Old 06-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #429
Autumn
Head Coach

The second vote cast is for ...

Thomkal.

1 vote heybrad, 1 vote Thomkal
Old 06-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #430
Autumn
Head Coach

The third vote cast is for Heybrad.

2 votes heybrad, 1 vote Thomkal
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #431
Autumn
Head Coach

The fourth vote cast is for ...

Maple Leafs

2 votes heybrad, 1 vote Thomkal, 1 vote Maple Leafs
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #432
Autumn
Head Coach

The fifth vote cast, and the next member of our jury ...

Heybrad.

Come put out your torch, the tribe has spoken.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 AM   #433
heybrad
Norm!!!

Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #434
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Good game, heybrad.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #435
Autumn
Head Coach

Today you fight for immunity. Not just immunity, but a guaranteed spot in the final three, and a chance at the $1,000,000 Survivor prize. This will be the last immunity challenge - whoever wears the necklace tonight will not only move on, but play a pivotal role in deciding who accompanies them.

Your challenge today will be to build a house of cards, of sorts. You will be given a stack of these jumbo cards. Your goal is to build a tower with these cards that will reach the top of the platform erected here. You are free to build in any way you want. The first to have a freestanding structure of that height wins. As your tower grows in height you'll need to climb the rungs of the platform to reach your upper levels. It will require a steady hand, even after what will undoubtedly be a long span of building, and possibly rebuilding.

Good luck Survivors. Please submit your challenge actions by 4:30 p.m. EST. The tribal council will then be held at 10:30 tonight. Also, if you have not yet submitted your Day 13 actions, please do so.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #436
chesapeake
College Starter

Great game, geezer.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #437
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY 13 CAMP RESULTS

The day, one of your last on the island, progresses as the last one did. Food is gathered, enough to feed everyone for the day, but not tomorrow. The shelter is patched up a bit but not quite returned to its previous impervious state.

By the end of the day each of you will lose 3 health points (after the challenge).
Old 06-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #438
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Before the challenge, do we get to do a long, melodramatic hike where we find all the other players' names on torches and make half-hearted comments about how much we liked them while sad music plays, and then set a bunch of shit on fire?

Because I totally want to do that.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #439
Autumn
Head Coach

Do they do that before the final four challenge? I was thinking that was after.

Because yeah, you're totally going to do that.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #440
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I thought it was usually on the way to the final challenge.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #441
chesapeake
College Starter

That J23...what a guy that guy was. Wait...which one was he?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #442
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Ches, you chose unwisely my friend. You ad a fair chance with Heybrad and I, you have zero chance with Thomkal.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #443
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well Ches and Maple will have no chance should you break up our alliance Darth, and quite honestly its up in the air who will win if its me, Ches, and Maple-we've all had our moments.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #444
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Maybe they have a shot against you, I don't think so though. That's just my opinon :-)

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #445
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Ches, you chose unwisely my friend. You ad a fair chance with Heybrad and I, you have zero chance with Thomkal.

I don't have much of a track record in WW, so I understand that all of the regulars who make up the jury will assume that the people they know already were pulling all the strings. That is surely what got Hoops knocked out. The paranoia about him from other players was truly remarkable.

There continues to be nothing I can do about any of that, other than to keep playing my game, which has gotten me this far.

I am foggy on your point about joining you and heybrad. I must have missed where that was put on the table?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #446
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake
I don't have much of a track record in WW, so I understand that all of the regulars who make up the jury will assume that the people they know already were pulling all the strings.
Man, I really hope it doesn't just come down to that after three weeks of this.

Last edited by Maple Leafs : 06-23-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #447
Thomkal
Head Coach

don't worry guys, I'm not well-respected for my WW ability I'm pretty much assumed to be a wolf from day one no matter what I say.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #448
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
don't worry guys, I'm not well-respected for my WW ability I'm pretty much assumed to be a wolf from day one no matter what I say.

I attribute that to all the body hair. Now, would you please put your shirt back on? Those cameras are live! We don't want people to change the channel.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #449
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
I attribute that to all the body hair. Now, would you please put your shirt back on? Those cameras are live! We don't want people to change the channel.

Hey I'm the good looking retired Olympic hero kickboxer, they want me with my shirt off as much as possible!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #450
Autumn
Head Coach

CHALLENGE DAY 13

Come on in contestants. You're here for the final challenge of the game. The winner here will move on to the final three, one of the other three will be voted out to be the last member of the jury, to help decide tomorrow who the final Survivor will be.

Your task today is simple, to use these large cards to build a tower, reaching the top of this platform. You may build it in any fashion you wish. As it grows in height you'll need to climb the rungs in order to place your cards.

Let's take our places and get started.