Excellent idea!

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #2152
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

any thoughts on what to do about jeeber in the bin and pass being awol are welcome.

Didn't I see SackAttack post in here somewhere about missing the signup. Ping him and mabey Bucc as he lurks often and seems to be following along. Another other vet WW player I can't think of that might have missed on the signups? hoops?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:32 AM   #2153
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

saldana, check your PM's.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #2154
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
Didn't I see SackAttack post in here somewhere about missing the signup. Ping him and mabey Bucc as he lurks often and seems to be following along. Another other vet WW player I can't think of that might have missed on the signups? hoops?
Hoops cannot play, due to knowledge of roles
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #2155
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I appreciate the apologies and I believe you and Blade are both sincere. I do feel I need to point out that you and Blade are both dead, therefore your role in the game is over, erego, being insulting and belittling accomplishes nothing except making people enjoy the game less. I think you're also missing the line between good natured ribbing over getting people killed and personally insulting people's intelligence.

Anyway, my last thing to add will be that maybe if all of our important roles hadn't gotten themselves killed in the first few days, things would be a little easier right now. Something to think about for your next game.
We traded barkeep and neon for 2 wolves...i call that an amazingly good trade for the villagers, esp. in the first two days...my death sucks, but such is assasination....but trying to tell me 2-2 or even 3-2 is a bad deal in a game this big is hilarious...think about that for next game...us early dead did everything in our power to set you guys up to win, which we did, and it is hardly our fault if that goal has not been realized...

And as i said, i used to be called "Warewolfs Best Friend" by many, even players still alive or dead but complaining about the jabs...its all good natured, and actually drove me to be a better player...i think people need to get over their big egos. If i killed like 10 villagers in a row(including night) i would expect everyone to make fun of me. if i lynched three wolves id expect praise...its not the players i was poking fun at more as the result. People are just too sensitive to realize its a game on an internet message board and its all for fun. Im sorry if you took offense to my comments, but i still stand by the right i should be able to say anything i want as long as it doesnt effect the outcome of the game in any way
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:59 AM   #2156
Schmidty
Coordinator

I just realized that I've been extremely sensitive and whiney this game. The times when I got that way seemed to coincide with the couple times that I had a bit too much to drink.

My bad, guys.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:02 PM   #2157
saldana
Pro Starter

you all are going to pay for all this offense/apology crap at the end of the day...now lets say everyone is sorry for being schmucks, they all apologized, and everyone accepted and get on with the game...or doesnt the fact that the Death Eaters played ping pong with RPI fan last night bother anyone?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:06 PM   #2158
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
you all are going to pay for all this offense/apology crap at the end of the day...now lets say everyone is sorry for being schmucks, they all apologized, and everyone accepted and get on with the game...or doesnt the fact that the Death Eaters played ping pong with RPI fan last night bother anyone?

Doh!!!!!! Now I apologize for apologizing.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #2159
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

If you all need a replacement still, I'm interested in joining. However, work has been chaotic and I can only guarantee activity from about 6 or 7 PM until 1 AM or so most weekdays and more open windows of activity on the weekends.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 01-18-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:11 PM   #2160
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
We traded barkeep and neon for 2 wolves...i call that an amazingly good trade for the villagers, esp. in the first two days...my death sucks, but such is assasination....but trying to tell me 2-2 or even 3-2 is a bad deal in a game this big is hilarious...think about that for next game...us early dead did everything in our power to set you guys up to win, which we did, and it is hardly our fault if that goal has not been realized...

And as i said, i used to be called "Warewolfs Best Friend" by many, even players still alive or dead but complaining about the jabs...its all good natured, and actually drove me to be a better player...i think people need to get over their big egos. If i killed like 10 villagers in a row(including night) i would expect everyone to make fun of me. if i lynched three wolves id expect praise...its not the players i was poking fun at more as the result. People are just too sensitive to realize its a game on an internet message board and its all for fun. Im sorry if you took offense to my comments, but i still stand by the right i should be able to say anything i want as long as it doesnt effect the outcome of the game in any way

I think the reverse, in a game this big. With the amount of DEs out there, two is an impact, but not a huge one. Different outlooks. I just find your everlasting belief in your ability and lack of belief in everyone who hasn't played 10 of these, laughable.. Btw, I have played in three of these before and understand basic problem solving techniques, so I think I qualify as able to function without dripping saliva from my mouth.

And you can't have it both ways, how are we supposed to protect people at night? Our bodyguards are dead...
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #2161
saldana
Pro Starter

ALERT: EaglesFan27 has now stepped in and will be taking over the slot of Passacaglia (anyone hear from him at all?). Consequently, i am not counting the vote that was cast for Pass earlier in the day, working under the assumption that it was being put out there because Pass has been awol. If you would like the vote to stand (i think it was RA's), please revote for Eaglesfan27. thanks for stepping in Eagles.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:19 PM   #2162
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
please revote for Eaglesfan27. thanks for stepping in Eagles.

Welcome to the game!
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #2163
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Don't twist his words and vote for me. I'm here to help the good guys.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:32 PM   #2164
Desnudo
Coordinator

Welcome. Help us out please Doc. Only 44 pages to go through.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #2165
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think the reverse, in a game this big. With the amount of DEs out there, two is an impact, but not a huge one. Different outlooks. I just find your everlasting belief in your ability and lack of belief in everyone who hasn't played 10 of these, laughable.. Btw, I have played in three of these before and understand basic problem solving techniques, so I think I qualify as able to function without dripping saliva from my mouth.

And you can't have it both ways, how are we supposed to protect people at night? Our bodyguards are dead...
Not at all...i judge on a game to game basis...the past two games i really didnt think cronin played all that great(no offense buddy)...this game he played solid, made great observations, and i respect that. I could care less if you have played 0 or 10, all that matter is how you play the game. If you read other threads i have been very vocal that the run i had the past few games was all luck and id revert back to my villager killing ways shortly. I do believe i would have taken this a very different route due to some glaring clues that have been out there, but anyone can say coulda woulda...but i guess you have to actually study these things to know stuff like that . I have yet to say anything about you not being able to function, only that it is god awful(and it is) that the entire group has lynched soo many villagers in a row. Its not neccesarily bad villager play, as they obviously are being outplayed by the wolves currently. But for me to say the past few days were peachy and the villagers are doing a great job is a bald faced lie.

I didnt say you were supposed to protect people at night, just adding them into the total villager dead run count. In my mind, losing barkeep and neon hurt, yes...but i think it hurt them far more to lose two wolves...and we had roles that either people didnt use or didnt work(the duking) that potentially were very powerful...ill agree to disagree about a 2-2 tradeoff, but in my mind with the numbers advantage we started with it was a great thing.

And with that im done arguing, or "debating"...sorry to disturb saldana, welcome eagles and thomkal!!!
Demotivation
Old 01-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #2166
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I love lamp.

I'm enjoying the read, sorry I try not to add any input except to say I enjoy reading (even dead) and I try to not judge ability...especially after dying the first lynch day.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #2167
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Not at all...i judge on a game to game basis...the past two games i really didnt think cronin played all that great(no offense buddy)...this game he played solid, made great observations, and i respect that. I could care less if you have played 0 or 10, all that matter is how you play the game. If you read other threads i have been very vocal that the run i had the past few games was all luck and id revert back to my villager killing ways shortly. I do believe i would have taken this a very different route due to some glaring clues that have been out there, but anyone can say coulda woulda...but i guess you have to actually study these things to know stuff like that . I have yet to say anything about you not being able to function, only that it is god awful(and it is) that the entire group has lynched soo many villagers in a row. Its not neccesarily bad villager play, as they obviously are being outplayed by the wolves currently. But for me to say the past few days were peachy and the villagers are doing a great job is a bald faced lie.

I didnt say you were supposed to protect people at night, just adding them into the total villager dead run count. In my mind, losing barkeep and neon hurt, yes...but i think it hurt them far more to lose two wolves...and we had roles that either people didnt use or didnt work(the duking) that potentially were very powerful...ill agree to disagree about a 2-2 tradeoff, but in my mind with the numbers advantage we started with it was a great thing.

And with that im done arguing, or "debating"...sorry to disturb saldana, welcome eagles and thomkal!!!

Fair enough. I agree that we've missed some clues, maybe some obvious, as obviously the DEs can't be perfect. I don't think anyone would say we are doing a great job. A completely incompetent job, well that will only be determined at the end of the game. If you subtract out the number of people getting killed at night (since we apparently have no way to protect them), the record isn't horrible.

Anyway, hopefully with some fresh insight we can still win this thing.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #2168
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I agree. I thought we were on a roll during those first two days. I've been nothing but frustrated ever since...well, maybe just over the past few days.

It sucks being sick.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #2169
Raiders Army
Coordinator

No need to unvote Pass (or EF).

Going with Jesse today:

VOTE JESSE EWIAK
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #2170
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Let me see if my theory holds any water here.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:08 PM   #2171
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
that will only be determined at the end of the game. If you subtract out the number of people getting killed at night (since we apparently have no way to protect them), the record isn't horrible.

i guarantee there will be a serious amount of profanity from everyone (wizards and death eaters) when i post the game recap and you all see some of the behind the board stuff.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:10 PM   #2172
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
i guarantee there will be a serious amount of profanity from everyone (wizards and death eaters) when i post the game recap and you all see some of the behind the board stuff.
LOL, most people will get a kick out of much of it...even the deatheaters will get a kick out of some of it...there has been some hilarity alright
Demotivation
Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 PM   #2173
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Welcome. Help us out please Doc. Only 44 pages to go through.

I'm starting to slug through them, and hoping that the clinic day remains light.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #2174
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Baths are my friend. I just had my second of the day.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:34 PM   #2175
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

VOTE CODER

Might as well see if Ardent's conclusion is correct. Nothing else for me to go on.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:40 PM   #2176
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm through 250 posts. Only another 1900 plus to go
Old 01-18-2006, 01:41 PM   #2177
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to vote Jesse

He's been quiet, and I've had a bad feeling about him for a while.

Anyone else got a bad feeling about the new guys? I mean if one of them turns out to be a DE I'm going to be pissed, b/c we have nothing on them this late in the game.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:44 PM   #2178
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I know exactly what you're going through.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #2179
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

Me too.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #2180
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I know exactly what you're going through.

At least there is some great humor in this thread, besides it being a very intriguing game. I had a few LOL moments on pages 7 and 8. Then again, I've now got my co-workers wondering what I'm reading on this computer
Old 01-18-2006, 02:52 PM   #2181
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
in case anyone was wondering, we are now just over halfway to the biggest werewolf thread ever....the magic number is 2613

It seems like this thread will easily eclipse that number...
Old 01-18-2006, 03:07 PM   #2182
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
All right. I've done my college homework, my sailors are asleep. I can try and tackle this now. Yesterday I spent most of the night swimming through the posts looking for anything that might help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathum, post 440

Blade, do you have some sort of dark detection device like a sneakoscope ? Did you fall into a pensive by any chance?

This didn't make much sense to me previously, but now that path has died I think Lathum may possess dark detectors. That being the case, I will be trusting Lathum more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman, posts 508, 509

A vote on me would be wasted let the DE attack me first before I die...
I'm not going to bandwagon on SnDvls, there is no reason to. I save a vote for later. Continue to badwagon on me, and lose an ally.

Taken from the day sndvls was lynched. I bring this up because I think I read yesterday that a few people are suspicious of him. Only one person, Taz, left their vote on him that day. No one has voted for him since. This probably has more to deal with the fact he was the "lynch"pin (I know...groan) that sent sndvls out of the game.

One question remains for me...and it was brought up but really not addressed. Superman didn't vote the first day. When asked, he said "...by the time the deadline came I could not make an informed desicion.(post 516)"
Dubb and dacman both question this, but no answer is provided. I can understand it's hard to choose someone to lynch on day 1. That's why I usually rely on my old standby Schmidty. However, by the time Superman was in to vote, Neon had revealed his role and outed Qwikshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coder, post 660

Sndvls is legit

Coder, who previously said he had read the Potter books, quoted the Anti-Disapparation Charm stuff from somewhere. In post 663, Coder defends Sndvls by saying Sndvls claimed to have no knowledge of HP (sndvls did claim this, btw), and therefore wouldn't have been clever enough to make this up.

Cronin, ironically, in post 666, said "[sndvls] could very well have been fed the idea by another death-eater. After thinking about it, I like him as a death-eater even more now."

Later in 663, coder says we have nothing to lose by giving sndvls the benefit of the doubt, and that coffee warlord's "relentess attempts" made the warlord more suspicious.

My vote for WVU came soon afterward in post 670. Looking back, I may have been influenced by coder's posts. Neon's arrival was marked at post 716. By 722, Neon threw his red challenge flag into the ring. Neon began burning everyone who challenged sndvl's guilt, starting with alan t, moving to kwhit, and finally to me. In 858, Neon included Path and Mr.W, due to their ill fated late votes on WVU. It's a little puzzling in hindsight that coder wasn't listed, but that's probably because Neon didn't see it in time.

Sndvls is lynched.

Neon posts his circle of trust in 887. "st. cronin, wvufan, lathum, kingfc22, cw, superman"

Coder posts for the first time in 902. Coder quotes Neon's suspect list. I find this interesting looking back at it. 1 hour, 20 minutes later, and perhaps he was just catching up on the posts like I was,

Quote:
Originally Posted by coder, post 950

Then this morning when I woke up I immediately checked to see how things had gone and was very stumped to find out he was a liar.. Not to mention the complete embarrasment of finding Neon's posts from BEFORE I started jumping up and down qouting books etc, stating exactly what the said spell was all about.

Neon's posts came AFTERcoder validated sndvls.

Two posts later, coder offers his explanation that the early morning hours may have had an effect.

Post 987, Coder is the first to respond to saldana's invisibility cloak post. He doesn't appear to be overly excited about it. Reading on, most everyone else doesn't either.

Lathum puts coder on his suspect list: Post 1036. Coder responds in 1060 and 1061. Lathum talks about cronin unvoting him in his post, but coder defends himself stating he never voted for Lathum. I don't think that's what Lathum was getting at. I think Lathum was seeing what I am now.

Lathum veers off target (IMO) in 1070.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathum

OK, here is my theory. sndvls had no Harry Potter expierience that I know of so for him to make up his story he had to do alot of online research or another death eater was PMing him what say to try and wiggle his way out.

What leads me to this theory is sndvls mentions another spell, reparo, which is an actuall spell from the books. The odds that someone who hasn't read the books will come up with this is a long shot at best.

Post 1080: WVU claims the invisibility cloak. It is never disputed. To me, this makes WVU a trusted villager. Coder says in 1120 he was going to cast a vote to WVU for his weak explanation (and a few of us thought it was), but says if we're ok with it, he is.

Post 1164: Wednesday hints, well at least RA and I think he did, he has a larger role.

Wednesday makes the late switch that sends alan t packing.

1284: Cronin dies from the night actions, but at the same time posts his circle of trust in 1285:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin

Superman, WVUFan, and everybody that voted for SnDvls- dubb (although he did hop around a bit, looking somewhat fishy), Passacaglia, Schmidty, Lathum, Jesse, Coffee, Grammaticus, king, Dacman. It's possible one of those is a death-eater. I am suspicious of KWhit and JeeberD.

1287: Jeeber claims he's being framed for cronin's death.

1289: Wednesday speaks. At this point, I had already began to believe Wednesday. I had switched my vote off of him the night before to Alan T...which turned out to be a bad idea as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.W

Second set of thoughts on the voting yesterday:
dacman and coder cast early votes for me and didn't budge. Same for Gram with path12. Alan cast an early vote for JeeberD. Lathum, path12, and WVUFan cast unchanged votes more towards the middle, for path12, me, and me, respectively. Pass and Taz voted semi-late for Alan and me. Desnudo, Superman=#54, and Jesse cast late votes for me, Jeeber, and path12, respectively.

That's my general pool of suspicion, although there are exceptions in Superman=#54 (tiebreaking vote for SnDvls), Lathum (kicked off the charge against SnDvls), WVUFan (invisibility cloak last night), and Alan (obviously). This is what might happen if the DEs see a lot of normal wizards getting suspicion and they want to vote without drawing attention to themselves -- they can safely cast a vote for any of us and then sit back and watch the fireworks, knowing that they are not in the position of starting a bandwagon or breaking a tie.

The next post Wednesday lists his suspects as "dacman, coder, Gram, Pass, Taz, Desnudo, and Jesse."

1311: Gramm posts his list of suspects. Coder is in the "invisible or nearly so" group.

1323: By now Lathum has forgotten his suspicion of Coder and is clearly focused on Path. For the 2nd day in a row he votes Path.

1347, 1348: Wednesday posts his thoughts on his suspects:
"* coder - really early vote for CW = highly suspicious as a "blend-in" lurker"
1348 he votes Coder.

1350: Coder addresses his status on Gramm's list...time zone differences are what keep him "invisible", my word, not his.

1355: Coder mentions he doesn't like Wednesday's list...that he has a wizardry feel for all of them.

1378: Wednesday takes his vote off of coder and puts it on me. That momentarily tied the vote up. Me being online, I cast a vote for Wednesday, also out of self preservation in post 1380. As I vote, I restate that I believe Wednesday is a villager. 1382: Wednesday acknowledges my reason.

1416: Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.W

My list of "lurker" type suspects has been posted upthread, I would strongly recommend that you review it.

Coder posts a voting list in 1457. In 1459 he writes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coder

Thoughts on my list above..

1) Why did Gram change from Path to Wednesday when Path was in the lead, thereby causing a tie?
2) RPI picked Pass late and he wasn't even "in the race".. so he basically threw his vote away.

1466: CW dies due to the night action.
1469: Seeing CW die, and the way he came after me the day before, I respond that I'm being setup.
1470: Coder admits that CW was on his suspect list, though he wasn't considered since day 2. He votes Gramm in 1473. 1501: Coder states if Gramm is a villager, feel free to vote "me, Schmidty and Desnudo"

1519: Gramm thinks of doing something extreme. In 1523, he says he's put it in motion. Looking back, the order, if there was one, must have been along the lines of, "If I'm lynched, duke "X player" instead." At that point, gramm leads the vote at 4-3-3 (Gramm, path, me). By the end of the day, it's 9 path, 6 gramm, 3 me).

1534: I call out the quiet ones of the game, and vote Jesse (later moved to Gramm to try for the tie). I state I believe Gramm is the duke, and take a ration of crap from Schmidty for it. Maybe not a ration, but he does ask why.

1633, 1634: Coder posts the Day 5 vote timeline and his suspicion list.

Coder engages in some drunk posting...nothing to see here.
-------------
-------------
-------------

I started this last night and finished it earlier this morning hoping to find out more about people...somewhere around 5 am.

I think I did. I trust Lathum a lot more now.
I thought in the beginning I was going to doubt Superman, but Coder's posts caught my attention. Specifically, where I wrote above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coder, post 950

Then this morning when I woke up I immediately checked to see how things had gone and was very stumped to find out he was a liar.. Not to mention the complete embarrasment of finding Neon's posts from BEFORE I started jumping up and down qouting books etc, stating exactly what the said spell was all about.

Neon's posts came AFTER coder validated sndvls.

Now here this: I'm not claiming to be the seer...and now I'm thinking I'll save this post somewhere and actually post it tomorrow. I'm afraid if I post this today (Sunday) I won't live past the night actions tonight.

The other day I was calling out the quiet ones. I still believe that's the way to go. However, I'm positive I've caught Coder in a lie.

Coder, you've flown under the radar too long.

I almost wish I had read this post rather than the last 36 pages

You hit upon some key points that were in my mind as I've been reading the last few hours.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:08 PM   #2183
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thank you.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #2184
Coder
College Prospect

I'm not going to be in this thread much more until the deadline so I'll drop my vote now.

This vote will be a non-factor, because I think I need to die to get some other balls rolling for the wizards or they will keep voting for me but by doing so playing the deatheaters straight into their hands.

I would vote for myself, but I'm not sure you can..

so I go

Vote Dubb

I don't think that Dubb will get any other votes today, it will be between me and someone else. This way, I won't be the feather that tips the scale.

Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #2185
Coder
College Prospect

Newcomers:

As for Ardent's post, here's my defense (2059)

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...postcount=2059

I believe that Dubb and AE are playing ping pong right now.

Old 01-18-2006, 03:20 PM   #2186
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
1. i will post in the main thread for replacements, although it will be very hard i think to get people to join a game with 2000 posts and the most unreal run of evil imaginable.

The 2000 plus posts have been great for taking up over 3 hours of a very slow work day. However, it is very hard to come to meaningful conclusions at this point. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some good clues for the last few hundred posts. Maybe this will all sink in better once I re-read it later tonight or tomorrow. In any case, this has been great for filling up a slow day, and hopefully I can help my fellow good wizards win.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #2187
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I really think the quiet ones are DEs, but after reading the stuff about Coder...

UNVOTE JESSE EWIAK
VOTE CODER

If Coder isn't a DE, I think I'll rip my hair out. This has been one of the most frustrating games since people don't talk and the ones who do turn out to be wizards.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:37 PM   #2188
Coder
College Prospect

Looking forward to the following after tomorrow:

Quote:
If you're not a DE, then I'll walk the plank myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
If Coder isn't a DE, I think I'll rip my hair out.

It will be a relief to die after the past few days.

Old 01-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #2189
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I was speaking figuratively. As in rip my hair out because I'm frustrated.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:39 PM   #2190
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I was speaking figuratively. As in rip my hair out because I'm frustrated.

Nice way to back out of a commitment.. I'm expecting pics!

Old 01-18-2006, 04:37 PM   #2191
Raiders Army
Coordinator

It wasn't going to be pubic hair if you thought that.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:38 PM   #2192
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

I'm willing to bet that at least one of the night poisonings was a wizard killing another wizard.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #2193
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well after having to read through most of the posts since WVUFan (aka Me) was a prime part of the early goings, I have to say I think I'm the only good wizard left. Though I have my suspicions, none of them are overly strong.

Oh just wanted to state for the record that what WVUFan said about the cloak and all that was true. Sadly I shared the same suspicions as him when it came to Mr. Wednesday and Path. I felt sure at the time that one or both had to have been DE's trying to save their own.

Having said that I also feel sure that there HAD to be some DE's on him/me at some point during the day SnDvls was lynched. I mean they had already lost one of their own on Day 1, and surely couldn't afford to lose another. So here is who is still alive who voted for him/me sometime during that fateful day.

Raiders Army
Dubb
Jeeber
Grammaticus
Ardent

Coder should also be considered a possible vote candidate. Seems like you guys have been talking about lynching him forever, yet here he still lives. The last vote of our second seer Lathum (he was a Seer right?) was on Coder. But then again he voted for Path, a wizard, two or three nights in a row.

I would like (especially because no one responded to my earlier plea to convince me of their innocence) the five people I listed above to give me reasons, using specific posts and any other evidence that can be found in the thread of their innocence.

But for now, I will vote for the person who had an interesting exchange with our second seer Lathum over his quietness, and continues to vote for quiet people when there is so little to go by there that it seems a wasted vote.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #2194
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm willing to bet that at least one of the night poisonings was a wizard killing another wizard.
Im willing to bet(since i know) that there is far crazier stuff then that that has taken place this game
Demotivation
Old 01-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #2195
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Well after having to read through most of the posts since WVUFan (aka Me) was a prime part of the early goings, I have to say I think I'm the only good wizard left. Though I have my suspicions, none of them are overly strong.

Oh just wanted to state for the record that what WVUFan said about the cloak and all that was true. Sadly I shared the same suspicions as him when it came to Mr. Wednesday and Path. I felt sure at the time that one or both had to have been DE's trying to save their own.

Having said that I also feel sure that there HAD to be some DE's on him/me at some point during the day SnDvls was lynched. I mean they had already lost one of their own on Day 1, and surely couldn't afford to lose another. So here is who is still alive who voted for him/me sometime during that fateful day.

Raiders Army
Dubb
Jeeber
Grammaticus
Ardent

Coder should also be considered a possible vote candidate. Seems like you guys have been talking about lynching him forever, yet here he still lives. The last vote of our second seer Lathum (he was a Seer right?) was on Coder. But then again he voted for Path, a wizard, two or three nights in a row.

I would like (especially because no one responded to my earlier plea to convince me of their innocence) the five people I listed above to give me reasons, using specific posts and any other evidence that can be found in the thread of their innocence.

But for now, I will vote for the person who had an interesting exchange with our second seer Lathum over his quietness, and continues to vote for quiet people when there is so little to go by there that it seems a wasted vote.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

Gramm is the Minister of Magic, or at least was. I believe now he is an Asshat.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #2196
Coder
College Prospect

See Gramm, you have behaved strangely!

Old 01-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #2197
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think Jeeber should be replaced or deemed a suicide.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:52 PM   #2198
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

For now I'm voting:

VOTE JESSE

One of the reasons he is on my untrustworthy list is for not posting any content. If he is a good wizard then he should at least give us something to go on.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:53 PM   #2199
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
I think Jeeber should be replaced or deemed a suicide.

I agree with the Duke.. Jeebs is suspended (for a mistake he repaired within 5 minutes).. I'm not sure what his current access to the board is (can he read and pm?) but the game needs to go on so he needs to be replaced.

Old 01-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #2200
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I just feel we will be making a big mistake if we don't take out Coder now. I have a strong feeling he is the one pulling the strings. Don't let his inexperience fool you, he's a DE.

VOTE CODER
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote