Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-19-2006, 01:53 PM   #2301
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
You took one thing and blew it up. In my mind, it's an indicator, not something to clear me. How do you know I started a potentional bandwagon against a wizard? It could've been against a DE. Also, it was more to gauge reactions. I thought that when I voted for Pass yesterday that would bring him out. It obviously didn't. I thought that when I voted for Jesse, it would bring him out, like it had the other times his name has been mentioned. Instead you joined the bandwagon on a "wizard". So who looks bad now?
What's up? You were full of posts earlier.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #2302
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
it would bring him out, like it had the other times his name has been mentioned. Instead you joined the bandwagon on a "wizard".

I never said he was a wizard you are twisting words. In fact, I've gone of record saying I believe he is playing the quiet DE role and you are calling the shots. The simple fact remains that you removed your vote from him with no new evidence being provided. You then threw your vote on a proven wizard that was lynched.

I was simply saying that are you boasting about being the first to vote several times when your voting record simply shows you have never voted for a proven DE. That doesn't look good.

I am being aggresive today because I feel our backs are up against the wall seriously at this point and I have nothing to lose if I am killed at night at this point. We need to get a DE, you fit that perfectly.

No proven DE votes, no one has suspected you the entire game, you are an experienced player that knows both sides of the game, and you are still around. Something isn't adding up.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #2303
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What's up? You were full of posts earlier.

I took a smoke break.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #2304
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I don't get what you are saying? You have been the 1st to vote several times, each time starting a potential bandwagon against a wizard. And this is somehow supposed to clear you?

Saying "I was the first to vote such and such" doesn't work when your voting record is as bad as yours is.
Bolded part mine. I twisted your words how? You said potential bandwagon against a wizard.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:56 PM   #2305
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Yep I've played a couple of the early Werewolf games here, so I know what they can do.

I'm really trying to help you and understand where you are coming from.

You are saying that I might be a DE b/c I voted Sun late when it was tied up between you and him. The reason I may be a DE is b/c we didn't know that Sun could hide from the seer, when the fact remains that more than likely Sun told the DE's his role

I'm confused.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:56 PM   #2306
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I took a smoke break.
Gotcha.

OOG: I quit smoking almost two years ago. I can't believe it's been that long. I think about it every day.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:59 PM   #2307
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Bolded part mine. I twisted your words how? You said potential bandwagon against a wizard.

We aren't talking about Jesse, you didn't stay on him. Who are your other first votes? You are picking one time, where you happened to vote someone and then unvote them and they didn't get lynched. Congrats man.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:00 PM   #2308
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
OOG: I quit smoking almost two years ago. I can't believe it's been that long. I think about it every day.

OOG: Expensive habit I wish I could kick, but my job is way too high stress at the moment.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #2309
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I believe there's still time to get the other if the first vote fails. I believe that either RA or Dubb should get the vote today.

My favorite result (aside from winning) would be if RA and Dubb both turned out to be wizards and we lynched them both. I think Neon's head would explode.
Well, the problem with being one of those two is that I know I'm a wizard. The other potential problem I have is I'm not 100% sure dubb is a DE. If he is lynched today and turns out to be a wizard, I'm screwed and you'll be down two wizards, which would leave the wizards in a really bad situation.

The only reason why I think dubb may be a DE is that:

1. He is a very good, experienced player.
2. He joined the Jesse wagon yesterday.
3. He is attacking me a known (in my mind) wizard.

The reasons why I don't think dubb may be a DE is that:

1. He is vocal, which I don't think the DEs are in this game.
2. Neon seemed to want to believe he's good.
3. He has made some good votes in the game.

My two cents.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:05 PM   #2310
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
We aren't talking about Jesse, you didn't stay on him. Who are your other first votes? You are picking one time, where you happened to vote someone and then unvote them and they didn't get lynched. Congrats man.
You said "each time starting a potential bandwagon against a wizard." I assume that means Jesse as well since you didn't say "each time excluding your Jesse vote." One sec, and I'll look up what you want.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #2311
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I believe there's still time to get the other if the first vote fails. I believe that either RA or Dubb should get the vote today.

My favorite result (aside from winning) would be if RA and Dubb both turned out to be wizards and we lynched them both. I think Neon's head would explode.

I know I am a wizard, and if my name hadn't came up every freakin day for vote I'm sure I wouldn't be here to take the aggresive role today.

I'm not very confident RA is a wizard. His voting record is awful. He hasn't been suspected. He's an experienced player. Why would he be around and why would his voting record be so bad if he was a wizard. One of the two may just be chance, but when you combine the voting record with the fact that he hasn't been suspected and is still around something doesn't seem right.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #2312
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, the problem with being one of those two is that I know I'm a wizard. The other potential problem I have is I'm not 100% sure dubb is a DE. If he is lynched today and turns out to be a wizard, I'm screwed and you'll be down two wizards, which would leave the wizards in a really bad situation.

The only reason why I think dubb may be a DE is that:

1. He is a very good, experienced player.
2. He joined the Jesse wagon yesterday.
3. He is attacking me a known (in my mind) wizard.

The reasons why I don't think dubb may be a DE is that:

1. He is vocal, which I don't think the DEs are in this game.
2. Neon seemed to want to believe he's good.
3. He has made some good votes in the game.

My two cents.

I think what Neon thought on Day 2 or 3 can be thrown out the window for the most part. His ego and rantings about Dubb aside, his list of suspect people all turned out to be villagers (that have been validated). Also, no one knows enough on Day 2 or 3 to draw conclusions. The only advantage Neon had was knowing the people he scanned. Since he shared that info with us, we were all basing calculations on the same data.

If none of the DEs are vocal, then that leaves Taz, Jesse, and Jeebs. While we're discussing them, why is the focus on Jesse, who voted for both of the DEs, and not Taz?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:16 PM   #2313
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

Just going over the last few voting cycles:

Jesse (unvoted) (didn't vote first)
Jesse (unvoted) (voted first)
Grammaticus (voted first)
Pass (unvoted) (voted first)
Jesse (unvoted) (voted first again on the same day when pass was replaced)

Man, I must have a boner for Jesse's lynch. *shrug*

What the hell. I'm not sure of dubb, so I'll go with Jesse again today (who I'm not sure of either, but what the hell, I've voted for him and unvoted for him so many times).

UNVOTE DUBB
VOTE JESSE EWIAK
Old 01-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #2314
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I think what Neon thought on Day 2 or 3 can be thrown out the window for the most part. His ego and rantings about Dubb aside, his list of suspect people all turned out to be villagers (that have been validated). Also, no one knows enough on Day 2 or 3 to draw conclusions. The only advantage Neon had was knowing the people he scanned. Since he shared that info with us, we were all basing calculations on the same data.

If none of the DEs are vocal, then that leaves Taz, Jesse, and Jeebs. While we're discussing them, why is the focus on Jesse, who voted for both of the DEs, and not Taz?
Not sure, he just rubs me the wrong way since he appears to be very emotional when we push him.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #2315
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'd be good for Taz or Jesse...just I've unvoted him so many times that if he really is a DE, I'd kick myself.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #2316
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Taz seems like the man to me. He has either thrown away his vote, or voted the wrong way. Very quiet, which seems like a good strategy this game if you don't want to get lynched. If I would have posted 50 or 60 times the day after I killed SunnyD, one of the wizards or wolves would have twisted my words to make me look like an enemy of the state.

Right now I am really leaning towards voting on Taz, but still may change my vote later to make it count.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:29 PM   #2317
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

In fact lets make it official... for now

VOTE TAZ

Could change at anytime if a better suspect is brought up.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:35 PM   #2318
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

heh
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:39 PM   #2319
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
heh

That is your only response to people being suspicious of you and voting for you Taz?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:44 PM   #2320
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That is your only response to people being suspicious of you and voting for you Taz?

Yep. I do not care if I get lynched. The DEs have played a good game since day 2 and I do not want to stop their momentum.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:50 PM   #2321
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Yep. I do not care if I get lynched. The DEs have played a good game since day 2 and I do not want to stop their momentum.

Lovely
Old 01-19-2006, 02:52 PM   #2322
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

What were you expecting?

I've been the simple villager role for 95% of these games (only had 2 non-villager roles, a dreamweaver and a assassin).

The only defense a villager has is their voting record. My voting record stinks. I have no defense.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:03 PM   #2323
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
What were you expecting?

I've been the simple villager role for 95% of these games (only had 2 non-villager roles, a dreamweaver and a assassin).

The only defense a villager has is their voting record. My voting record stinks. I have no defense.

I wasn't expecting a villager to encourage his fellow villagers to vote for him so that the enemy would be that much closer to winning that's for sure.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:08 PM   #2324
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
What were you expecting?

I don't know maybe for you to say, hey, don't vote for me, I'm not a DE.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:10 PM   #2325
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

And that would make you believe me how?
Old 01-19-2006, 03:16 PM   #2326
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'm not sure why you're so resigned to getting lynched when you have two votes on you. I'm just suprised that you would up and throw in the towel and go down without a fight.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #2327
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

If you read that in a sarcastic tone, it makes more sense.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:20 PM   #2328
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure why you're so resigned to getting lynched when you have two votes on you. I'm just suprised that you would up and throw in the towel and go down without a fight.

Unless I miscounted it is currently:

RA 2: (Taz, Dubb)
Jesse 1: (RA)
Ardent 1: (Thomkal)
Dubb 1: (Desnudo)
Taz 1: (Superman)

Did I miss a vote for Taz anywhere?
Old 01-19-2006, 03:20 PM   #2329
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:

There's only one vote on me (Superman). I go down very easy.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #2330
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
There's only one vote on me (Superman). I go down very easy.

This is by far the weirdest defense strategy I've ever seen anyone take.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:35 PM   #2331
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Unless I miscounted it is currently:

RA 2: (Taz, Dubb)
Jesse 1: (RA)
Ardent 1: (Thomkal)
Taz 1: (Superman)

Did I miss a vote for Taz anywhere?

No, I misspoke/typed.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #2332
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Taz meets both the suspicious and quite concerns that I have. He is playing the game just like he did as a wolf in the past. For now

VOTE TAZ
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:43 PM   #2333
Raiders Army
Coordinator

In self-defense:

UNVOTE JESSE EWIAK
VOTE TAZ

I hope I don't have to explain this one.

Man, this is the umpteenth time I've voted for Jesse and unvoted.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:32 PM   #2334
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay RA,

You've practically beat us over the head today especially with how you've kept voting for Jesse. Are you basing your vote on information you gathered about him due to your role in this game, or purely on a hunch, voting analysis, and/or his defense of you voting for him?
Old 01-19-2006, 06:33 PM   #2335
Jesse_Ewiak
Banned

Arrrgh. Stupid computer deleting my typing.

Anyway. As I said afrer Coder was revealed as a wizard - I'm lost. Utterly and completely lost. Only reason why I haven't been killed is that the wolves know better - after all, every instinct I've had has been wrong.

To defend myself, I'm a simple villager. All I have is my voting record. I voted for two DE's on the frst two days. What DE would do that, not knowing the future and the wizards absolute incompetence after the first two days? Zero.

That said, I'll admit I'm jumping on a bandwagon. Why not? It's just another dead wizard I'll be invovled in.

VOTE TAZ
Jesse_Ewiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #2336
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay RA,

You've practically beat us over the head today especially with how you've kept voting for Jesse. Are you basing your vote on information you gathered about him due to your role in this game, or purely on a hunch, voting analysis, and/or his defense of you voting for him?
Well, I didn't beat you over the head about how I voted for him. Remember I was asked by dubb...otherwise I would have never have looked back at my votes and realized I voted for him so much.

1. I did not base my vote on information I gathered about him due to my role. I have no special role.

2. I think initially I voted for him because he was quiet. I saw that I could get a reaction out of him, so I figured he would be a good target to see who would bandwagon, how he would react to it twice, etc. The funny part is that I voted for him more than twice that way. I didn't think I had, but I did. I could see how he would be pissed.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:53 PM   #2337
Desnudo
Coordinator

A couple of thoughts:

One, if Jeeber turns out to have been a DE, it will have screwed everything up. Thanks tubgirl! Second, if Taz was a DE, wouldn't he be working harder on shifting votes somewhere else? Let's not roll the bandwagon yet.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:55 PM   #2338
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay Jesse,

Why would you vote for Taz when you could have put the deciding vote on Raiders, who has voted for you several times now?
Old 01-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #2339
Raiders Army
Coordinator

That's a good question, but good luck trying to get anything worthwhile out of him.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #2340
Jesse_Ewiak
Banned

Honestly, becaue I do think RA is a wizard - just obsessed with gettin rid of people who aren't as active as they should be. Taz has been even quieter than me, with no real reason that's been said.
Jesse_Ewiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:27 PM   #2341
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well lets make it a little closer at least and see what happens.

UNVOTE ARDENT
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
Old 01-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #2342
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_Ewiak
Taz has been even quieter than me, with no real reason that's been said.

BS
Old 01-19-2006, 07:40 PM   #2343
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Taz 4: (Superman, Jesse, RA, Gram)
RA 3: (Taz, Dubb, Thomkal)

This is how I have the voting right now.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:46 PM   #2344
Desnudo
Coordinator

I think, key word being think, that Dubb has a stronger argument than you RA. Therefore:

Vote Raiders Army

If you're wizard, sorry.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #2345
Desnudo
Coordinator

sorry,

Unvote Dubb

Vote Raiders Army
Old 01-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #2346
Desnudo
Coordinator

Now we need AE to show up and break the tie.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #2347
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think, key word being think, that Dubb has a stronger argument than you RA. Therefore:

Vote Raiders Army

If you're wizard, sorry.

You forgot to unvote me first
Old 01-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #2348
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

looks like I was too late on that one.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:51 PM   #2349
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Taz 4: (Superman, Jesse, RA, Gram)
RA 4: (Taz, Dubb, Thomkal, Desnudo)

As of right now the non magical tie breaker has Taz being lynched.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #2350
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm going to need a few minutes to read, sorry guys. Flu has my butt kicked, and I'm trying to study for a test.