Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-13-2023, 11:52 AM   #1
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quest Calendar 2023: The Voidspark Chronicles

Last year, I attempted to follow 12 adventurers as they went through the a calendar game...I anticipated most to fall at some point based on feedback from the developers and such, but 10 ended up surviving to the end.

This year, we will focus on just one character...we just don't know who it is yet.

Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:55 AM   #2
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 1

Prologue:

Well, what do we have here? Oh my! It looks like we are getting quite a promising response from this subject. The latest tests show improved performance across all factors of durability, longevity, interconnectivity, and resilience. We might have a winner here. With further study and some adjustments, I think this may be the breakthrough success Project SWARM has been waiting for. I am nearly speechless. You are the pinnacle of our work in the study of artificial intelligence, micro robotics, and recursive manufacturing. I feel like a proud father watching his child grow and take his first step.
Old 01-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #3
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This adventure is space themed. I will likely choose a custom character and name him Han Solo or go with some sort of android. Hopefully.
Old 01-13-2023, 12:02 PM   #4
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 2

ANDI

This the Autonomous Neural Drone Infrastructure (ANDI). It's the first true non-biological intelligent life form. Built based on Dr. Latimer and Dr. Serphent's studies of swarm intelligence and micro robotics, this cluster of autonomous robots began to self regulate and build upon its own previous designs. Initial blueprints were simple and meant to replicate micro organisms. Over time, ANDI began to produce more complex substructures and multiply rapidly. The systems began working together to develop high level motor functions. What is most impressive however, is ANDI has started to demonstrate an understanding of the world with a level of learning associated with young toddlers.

Last edited by Poli : 01-13-2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:09 PM   #5
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 3

Outside the lab, Admiral Ankoor discusses the future of Project SWARM with Zorian Labs. Word has reached the Zorian Defense Council of the success you have achieved here the last few months. There's growing concern of the potential threat the continued existence of this project poses without proper checks and balances. However, after reviewing your work, I see a greater potential. There's an option that has been overlooked...one that could help us squash the rising rebellion and restore peace across the Zenula Prime. A committee of top advisors convened regarding the future of Zorian Labs. We are taking Project SWARM in a new directions. You have until the end of the day to prepare your findings and data, hand them over to me, and vacate the premises.

(I did not like the wording here...from here I roll for traits with a D4 for our temporary character through this prologue...ANDI, SWARM, level 1.

We roll 4 for strength, 2 for dexterity, 3 for constitution, 1 for intelligence, 3 for wisdom, and 2 for charisma.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:23 PM   #6
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 4:

I wish we could continue our time together, Andi. Admiral Ankoor claims you're a security risk and the administrators demand that I pull the plug on this experiment. No one can comprehend the advances we have made and the breakthroughs you have accomplished in these last few months.

Perhaps they do understand. I fear they have other plans for you and this technology.

Zorian Labs may not have been forthcoming with Dr. Serphent and me when they recruited us to come work for Project SWARM. I never should have trusted them. I found a way for you to escape. The Rebellion will be here soon. Take this key and leave on a ship. I don't know where you'll go, but I can't aid you further or my own life could be at risk.

I'm to choose one of the following options to escape out my cage:
A) Break the glass (D20+STR)
B) Pick the locking mechanism (D20+DEX)
or C) Crack the passcode (D20+INT).

With 3 STR, this was an obvious choice.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:24 PM   #7
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Break the glass. 17+3. I masterfully escape from the cage. Increase my strength 1.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:26 PM   #8
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 5

After breaking out of the cage inside the lab, you're lucky to discover a security locker full of various weapons used by the guards and other military personnel. Now is your chance to arm yourself against potential threats as I escape.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:27 PM   #9
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This wasn't a critical choice last year, as the regular heroes have a weapon provided. I go with a plasma sword. It provides +3 attack, 12 defense, and damage of 1D12.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:28 PM   #10
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 6:
You make your way down the hallway of the lab. You stop when you hear a buzz of mechanical noise as two security guns spin around to aim at you. You are an unknown entity without a proper security bade or clearance. They beep in warning before beginning to fire at you.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:48 PM   #11
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Sentry 1:
Attack roll needed: 11 or more. Roll: 13+3.
Damage needed to destroy: 3 or more. Roll: 5.

Sentry 2:
Attack roll needed: 10 or more. Roll 19+3.
Damage needed to destroy: 4 or more. Roll: 7.
Old 01-13-2023, 01:56 PM   #12
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 7 & 8:

Alarms go off in the hallway alerting security of your escape. You run into a locked door ahead of you. You think to turn back and find another route, but you hear footsteps headed in your direction.

I have to

1) Enter the code. 8[]2[]6[]2=16. There are keys for each math function to press.

I try this and fail. My mind draws a blank. The system engages a backup locking mechanism.

Now I must

2A) Pick the mechanical locking mechanism. D20+DEX.
or
B) Hack the access panel. D20+WIS+Computers.
or
C) Break the door down. D20+STR.
or
D) Blast the door down. Damage.

I choose to hack the access panel, as ANDI has the computers skill. 9+2. We just manage to open the door.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:01 PM   #13
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 9:
Zorian Lab Station

Having made it out of the lab, you need to navigate around the rest of this level to discover a possible way off the station.

There are six locations on this map.

Room 1.
You enter this room and see a security guard is searching for you. It turns and rushes toward you with an electrified baton.
Attack needed: 13. 18+3 Hit.
Damage needed: 4. 6. The guard dies.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:04 PM   #14
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 2.

A chamber stands in the middle of this room. It holds an unknown specimen for observation. It looks to be in pain and just as tortured as you were. If you want to try and set it free, find a way to do so. D20+WIS. 17+3, 20. You find a lever to pull. A forcefield in the chamber shuts down and the creature inside starts thrashing violently. The glass begins to crack and break with each smash. You don't stick around long enough to see what it does when it escapes. Note down "Free Specimen" for future reference.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:08 PM   #15
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 3.

You enter an empty lab. Stations have been abandoned in the middle of work. It must have been vacated once the alarms began to sound. You have a moment to search the lab. D20+INT. 18+1, 19. You find a med kit in the first aid area. Add a med kit to your inventory A med kit heals 2D4 but can't be used in the middle of combat.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:11 PM   #16
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 4.

When you open the door to this small storage room, you find two scientists cowering in fear. One looks at you and is about to scream for help. Try to calm them down. D20+CHA. 2+2, 4. Both scientists scream for help as they violently kick you out of the room. Reduce your health by 2 (was 10, now 8).
Old 01-13-2023, 02:13 PM   #17
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 5.

You spot a simplified map of the station on the wall. It directs others where to go in emergencies. You look it over for a moment and spot a hangar on another level. Boarding a ship there might be your best chance to escape.

I decide to search the last room before returning here.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:14 PM   #18
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 6.

You move down the hallway and hear a familiar mechanical whir as another security sentry begins to take aim.

Attack needed: 12. 16+3, 19. Hit.
Damage needed: 5. 12. Destroyed.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:17 PM   #19
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 10:

You turn a corner and find a security guard facing you. It powers on it's rifle. The rifle hums and emits a faint light as it charges. You can feel an odd sensation coming from the gun. Similar to the cage you escaped from in the lab, it is painful just to be near this device. "This electromagnetic blast rifle should take care of you quickly," the guard laughs.

4 rounds of combat.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:23 PM   #20
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Round 1
Attack needed: 14. 15+3, 18. Hit.
Damage to stun: 5. 2.
Not stunned, it shoots at me. Defense is less than 15, so -2 (6).

Round 2
Attack needed: 14. 2+3, 5. Miss.
Not stunned, it hits me with a blast from the rifle. -3 (3).

Round 3
Attack needed: 14. 19+3, 22. Hit.
Damage to stun: 6. 3.
Not stunned it fires at me again. -2 (1).

Round 4
Attack needed 14. 13+3, 16. Hit.
Damage to stun: 4. 4.

I'm hanging on by a thread. On January 10. The guard flees.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:24 PM   #21
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Hello, med kit? It's me, ANDI. 2D4 becomes 4HP. Back to 5.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:32 PM   #22
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 11:

You've made it to the level where a hangar should be. You hope a ship is available, but you still need to be careful. Alarms blare throughout the station. Numerous guards and military personnel are hunting you down.

There are 6 locations here. I can't visit them in order, which is a headache. We'll go 6, 3, 5, 4, 1, and 2. 2 looks like the winner here, but it's also the furthest away.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:39 PM   #23
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 6:
A guard discovers you and aims it's electromagnetic blast pistol at you.
Attack needed 14. 8+3, 11. Miss.
I'm hit. -2 (3). I get out of Dodge quickly.

I take the moment to use my other Med Kit, because why not? 5HP added. Now at 8.

Room 3:
You find a small hangar with a single ship. As you go to approach it, the engines turn on. The heat from the engines burns you up as you try to get out of the way. D20+CON. 3+3, 6. You burn from the immense heat. -3 (5).
Old 01-13-2023, 02:44 PM   #24
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 5:
You encounter a roaming security bot sweeping the area, but it doesn't immediately recognize you. Your unique makeup as a swarm of bots is confusing it. Convince it you are not a threat. D20+CHA. 3+2, 5. The bot is not convinced. It jabs at you with an electrified baton and sounds an alarm. -2 (3).

Room 4:
You step on a large electrified panel. It's a trap. Electricity courses throughout the bots that make up your body. D20+CON. 14+3. You endure the shock as you quickly get off the panel. -1 (2).
Old 01-13-2023, 02:46 PM   #25
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 1:

You find a guard, but it hasn't noticed you yet. You try to sneak past without being spotted. D20+Dex+Stealthy (which Andi has). 20+2+2. You make it past unnoticed.

Room 2:

You find a hangar with an available ship. It's your chance to escape.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:52 PM   #26
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 12:

You found an available ship...your ticket to escape the station. You make your way across the platform and notice a lot of commotion outside of the hangar. Ships, explosions, and gunfire can be seen and heard outside. It looks dangerous. Maybe the alarms weren't all for you. Dr. Latimer did mention something about a rebellion.

Use the nearby panel and key Dr. Latimer gave you to unlock and access the ship. D20+INT+Computers (another Andi skill). 17+2+2. The docking latch disconnects from the ship and the hatch to the cockpit opens with a hiss.

You climb inside the ship and close the hatch. You use the key to start the engines. The control panels light up and the engine begins to rev up. You are soon ready to take off. Flying into the battle outside will be dangerous. You will need to familiarize yourself with how to fly and fire the weapons to defend yourself.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:58 PM   #27
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 13:

You familiarize yourself with the craft, but you can't afford to wait another moment longer. You have the basic controls and weapons down. It will have to be enough. You watch from the cockpit as you spot Dr. Latimer and Admiral Ankoor charge into the hangar as you take flight. The admiral takes out his blaster and fires. It isn't powerful enough to damage the craft, though. You can't hear them, but it appears the admiral is enraged and threatening Dr. Latimer.

Determine your ship's combat abilities.

1) D20 for Aim. 9.
2) D20 for Evasion. 18.
3) D4 for shield. 4.

Last edited by Poli : 01-13-2023 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:35 PM   #28
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 14 and 15:

You drop the ship out of the hangar and immediately must engage in space combat as other spacecraft begin to fire on you.

Two ships, roll D100 for Aim and Evasion.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:37 PM   #29
Poli
FOFC Survivor

As it turns out, a hit means I take no damage.

Ship 1:
Aim of 40 or more needed, 70+9. Hit.

Ship 2:
Aim of 60 or more needed, 73+9. Hit.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:39 PM   #30
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 16:

You continue to maneuver through the hectic nightmare of this dogfight. Some of the Rebellion ships spot you trying to leave the station and give chase. You witness an explosion and hope that Dr. Latimer made it out safely.

Four ships. D100 for Aim and Evasion.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:45 PM   #31
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ship 1:

Aim needed, 40. 93+9. Hit.

Ship 2:
Aim needed, 60. 70+9. Hit.

Ship 3:
Aim needed, 50. 49+9. Hit.

Ship 4:
Aim needed, 70. 100+9. Hit.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:09 PM   #32
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 17:

You made it out of the firefight and have put a lot of distance between you and the lab where you were created. No one seems to have followed you. Perhaps the admiral and the scientists that looked after you are dead. Maybe they escaped before the lab went up in flames. Where do you go next? You recall a picture of a lush planet that hung in the lab. It was Dr. Latimer's "paradise". You looked at this picture every day of your life and dreamed of a lush and beautiful world outside of the prison you lived in. Perhaps you can find a place there.

End of prologue.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:09 PM   #33
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The remainder of the story will continue and I'll have a chance to choose my hero or create one.
Old 01-18-2023, 08:36 AM   #34
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 18:

Welcome aboard the Karnack (I am so tempted to change the name of the ship to Pathfinder...the name of the software I work with daily...but for simplicity, I'll keep it true to the calendar).

Let's get the unpleasantries out of the way. This is my ship and I am in charge. We are a family here and we have fun, but it all runs smoothly as long as you obey my orders when I give them.

After a while, you may earn some clout...but until then, you listen or you get ejected into space. With that out of the way, I'm Captain Cayliss and I'm happy to have you onboard. We hired you because we need the help. Now's your chance to prove your worth.

Tell me about yourself.
Old 01-18-2023, 08:37 AM   #35
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I went through the customization stuff and I'm going to make one small change to a premade character and use him. I'll post each of the available ones next.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:42 AM   #36
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jexiel Dubbok

Friends call me Jex. You will call me Dubbok.

Don't cross me or my face will be the last thing you see before you depart this life.

Jexiel is a battle hardened warrior with exquisite technique in a vast array of skills.

She threw herself onto a plasma grenade to save a civilian family during the first war against the Zorian Empire. Instead of retiring from duty, she chose to upgrade the lost limbs with advanced machine implants. This afforded her great versatility and battle advantages at the cost of her humanity.

Jexiel regrets not being part of the last war against the Zorian Empire that finally felled the great power. She believes she could have saved countless lives. With the war over, she wanders in search of a new purpose.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:48 AM   #37
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Erzhril Taaks

Ah, yes. Sorry, I got lost in my work. I'm not good with people. Machines are my life. They speak to me in ways no one else can.

Erzhril's parents were slaves in the Zorian Empire. They were mechanics on the Icarus-22, a Class III command ship. Restricted to live solely in the engine rooms as mechanics, his parents fell in love and gave birth to Erzhril in a tool closet. Evan at the risk of death, all the workers helped keep the birth a secret and protected the child. He grew up being raised by all of the slaves on board and developed a natural talent for working with anything electrical or mechanical.

The Icarus-22 was deployed in the last battle. When word got out that the emperor was onboard, the slaves worked together to sabotage the engines. This crippling move directly led to the empire losing the battle and to the deaths of all onboard as the ship exploded. The last thing they managed to do was smuggle Erzhril onto one of the only escape pods that made it safely to land.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:53 AM   #38
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Zrylla T'ur

I am Zarylla.

The ability to connect and manipulate the metaphysical is a rare gift in the galaxy. It's a myth in most cultures. These abilities are not restricted to any specific species. When such abilities do appear, they are often weak or show no real signs. Manifestations are often attributed to luck...most never learn to control them.

This gift appeared in Zarylla at an early age when she killed her childhood friend with a mere thought. It was an accident, but no one could ignore the strange things that happened around her. She was quickly outcast from society due to fear and shunned by her own family.

Researchers with Zorian Labs eventually found her, paid off her parents, and took her to their labs for studies. She grew older and her powers grew stronger. She was trained as an elite secret agent for the Zorian Empire Special Forces. The empire toppled before she saw her first mission.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:59 AM   #39
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Dergal Voss

I've had many aliases in my life, by Dergal Voss is the official name on my record. What a stunning record it is. Truth is, those records are just what the authorities know of. No data file can hold the full list of my crimes.

Dergal was in and out of prisons as a young orphan. He mastered escape from most prisons and chooses to be caught at times to visit his old "family".

He learned at an early age that he had a talent for crime. Others saw this and coached him in the ways of smuggling, larceny, fraud, racketeering, and more. Dergal does draw the line at meaningless death and violence.

Dergal struggled after the failed rebellion, since fewer galactic enforcement protocols mean less risk. Less risk is less fun in his eyes.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #40
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Zuli Nyassa

I am Zuli, bringer of death.

No one in the galaxy will dare challenge the Orkanns after they cross me.

Zuli is from a rare race of lizards often hunted for sport, despite protective treaties.

Once Zuli's eggs became infertile at a young age, she went against her people's custom. Instead of giving up her own life and body to feed young hatchlings, she sought another method to protect her species. She purchased a battle mech and began protecting her clan from poachers.

Despite her contributions, she was exiled for her violent methods that went against traditions.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:41 PM   #41
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Rovin McKyl

I feel alive and at home when riding the black and chasing the stars. One day, I will clear my father's name and be known across the galaxy as the greatest pilot that ever lived.

Rovin was a young pilot in training who never got a chance to fly in battle. His skills were top-notch while in training. He wanted to follow in his dad's footsteps and claim the sky.

However, his father was accused of betraying the alliance to the Zorian Empire after a routine scouting mission went south and cost the lives of an entire fleet. Without proof against these claims, Rovin was grounded throughout the rest of the war to preserve the morale of the troops. He was eventually allowed to man the copilot seat on supply runs.

He wants nothing more than the chance to clear his family name and get into the pilot seat.

Last edited by Poli : 01-18-2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:48 PM   #42
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I went with Rovin, changing his name from Jake Sorren to Rovin McKyl. Each part of this name is a tip of the cap to someone in my family.

Rovin is a Gavonite Co-Pilot, Level 1.

Traits
Strength -2
Dexterity 2
Constitution -1
Intelligence 0
Wisdom -1
Charisma 2

HP 10
Def 13
Atk +3
DMG D8

Dual Sonic Pistols for weapons...this is really just flavor...the weapon didn't change last year at all.

Abilities:
Piloting: +2 to navigate and fly a ship
Athlete: +2 to overcome physical and athletic hurdles
Snipe: Once per page, add D4 to a single damage roll.
Barrel Roll: Once per page, add a D20 to a single evasion roll.

Last edited by Poli : 01-29-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:49 PM   #43
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I added the pickpocket ability because that was kind of fun to use last year...but I also didn't want to play multiple characters this year...and Dergal didn't sound like a ton of fun to play.

Edit: Upon further review, this is not needed.

Last edited by Poli : 01-29-2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old 01-19-2023, 10:55 AM   #44
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 19:

We've been hired for a mission and should be arriving shortly. Your skills could prove useful for the task at hand. Until then, you may be of service to the rest of the crew. We are short handed and need everyone onboard to fill multiple roles. Go around and meet with the others on the ship. See if you can aid them in their duties.

Credits are the currency used throughout the Zenula Prime galaxy. Determine your starting credits you begin your journey with. Roll 3D6 and record this as your current credits.

3D6: 4. Frown.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:13 PM   #45
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ah, I forgot the returning player bonus.

At the end of the last calendar, I received a "Sundial" (creator is Sundial Games). It's worth +1 Attack, Damage, Health, and Defense.
Old 01-20-2023, 03:06 PM   #46
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 20:

I'm the first mate, Brokvar, and I needed your assistance in the training room. I'd like to get an idea of your combat abilities to see how useful you would be in the field. Defend yourself against the onslaught of the training bots. If you do well, we will work together soon enough.

4 bots for combat.
Old 01-20-2023, 03:19 PM   #47
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Bot 1:
Attack needed: 9. 20+4. Hit.
Damage needed: 4. 4+1. Destroyed.

Bot 2:
Attack needed: 8. 9+4. Hit.
Damage needed: 5. 6+1. Destroyed.

Bot 3:
Attack needed: 10. 3+4. Missed.
Defense 14. No damage taken.

Bot 4:
Attack needed: 9. 1+4. Missed.
Defense 14. No damage taken.

2 credits awarded for destroying the two bots.

"You didn't do too bad. I will be glad to have someone else watching my back when things go bad. Not that it should happen regularly, but times are crazy now and you never know."

Last edited by Poli : 01-20-2023 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2023, 04:14 PM   #48
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Jan 21 and 22:

Greetings, life form. I am SD-113. I have told Captain Cayliss that I do not require assistance in the routine maintenance and cleaning of the Karnack. My AI personality simulator finds it bothersome that Ascel frequently does my job as well. However, if the captain insists, then I shall take you on as my apprentice. Let's see how well you repair this terminal.

1. Repair the broken wiring. D20+WIS (bonus of engineering but Rovin does not have that ability).
2. Enter the access code.
3. Reprogram the terminal. D20+INT (bonus computers, NA).

Also, and my edit comes here: There's a new function in the game, I think just to give us a little something else to mess with, a Sunday lottery. Roll D6.

1: -2 credits.
2: -1 credit.
3: 1 credit.
4: 2 credits.
5: 3 credits.
6: 4 credits.

I get a 3 here, 1 credit.

Last edited by Poli : 02-10-2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old 01-22-2023, 04:42 PM   #49
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Repair the broken wiring. 1-1. Epic fail for Rovin. You get shocked when you try to connect the electrical wiring. Reduce your health 1HP. SD-113 take over so you don't hurt yourself further.

The terminal is requiring a code to get in to administer changes. SD-113's programming will not allow him to give the code. The following appears above the keypad: "9_2_2_8=16" Type in the correct three keys of the following four to make the equation correct. + - / x

It took Rovin a minute, but he entered 9-2/2+8=16. It was correct.

Reprogram the terminal. 7+0. Another fail. SD-113 abruptly hits you to stop before you accidentally cause a cascading shutdown of nearby terminals. He apologizes and takes over. Reduce your health by 1HP.

There's a pickpocket chance here. Since Rovin doesn't own the pickpocket ability, it's a D4. On a 4, he loses 1 virtue point but also gains 4 credits. He can forfeit the credits to avoid losing the virtue. He gets 1 credit.

Last edited by Poli : 01-29-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-23-2023, 06:32 PM   #50
Poli
FOFC Survivor

No calendar action until I get back home from this trip. Many calendars, mine included, did not have a great spine to them. Mine split at the bottom during shipping. I just didn't want to subject it to my traveling.

Playing just one character, though, I should catch up quickly.