Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2024, 05:05 PM   #26701
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
My dog once growled at the rain.

proof that it was an old woman in a past life
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:06 PM   #26702
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
It's raining here. The dog refuses to go on a walk. But he also makes sure that I know he's pissed at me for not taking him. He just randomly walks in the office to stare daggers at me or lets out a loud sigh. But I try to take him and he refuses to go.

I think he believes I control the weather.

lol dog staring daggers. so funny
pics please.

Also does he go out when you open the back door?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:08 PM   #26703
molson
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Mountains
Dogs are pretty forgiving considering all the shit they believe we're responsible for.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 07:30 PM   #26704
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Dogs are pretty forgiving considering all the shit they believe we're responsible for.

If someone fed me and picked up my poop I'd be pretty forgiving towards them top.
__________________
"I am God's prophet, and I need an attorney"

Last edited by NobodyHere : 04-09-2024 at 07:31 PM.
NobodyHere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #26705
Ghost Econ
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Will I one day text like my parents?

Me: stating I got a rice cooker and it's great.

My mom: what do you cook in it?
Ghost Econ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #26706
Atocep
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Puyallup, WA
I really cannot stand people that seem to think IT only asks them to submit a ticket to annoy them or to make sure we're hitting metrics.

Motherfucker, I have exactly zero techs available right now. I need to get the issue assigned to someone. Then if my tech has to move the ticket elsewhere because it ends up not being us it can be done so with work notes included and through our ticketing system rather than trying to play phone or email tag with someone.

I get you have a pending court case and need to open an email as part of discovery, but this is a hospital. We deal with emergencies on a daily basis and still ask for a ticket to start with.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #26707
Critch
lolzcat
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Herndon, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
Will I one day text like my parents?

Me: stating I got a rice cooker and it's great.

My mom: what do you cook in it?

My mom: maybe an eclipse only makes it really dark if it happens at night.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #26708
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I really cannot stand people that seem to think IT only asks them to submit a ticket to annoy them or to make sure we're hitting metrics.

Motherfucker, I have exactly zero techs available right now. I need to get the issue assigned to someone. Then if my tech has to move the ticket elsewhere because it ends up not being us it can be done so with work notes included and through our ticketing system rather than trying to play phone or email tag with someone.

I get you have a pending court case and need to open an email as part of discovery, but this is a hospital. We deal with emergencies on a daily basis and still ask for a ticket to start with.

which people are these? I mean aside from being moronic people?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.