Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #101
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1588 – I get a lovely Production Tech bonus from an event

24 April – I get Peasant Resistance, and we get +2 unrest and lost taxes (-50%) for a decade

That’s a big hit

10 June – I order a claim on the French province by me

19 July – We get 4430 manpower event

I finish my rebuild manpower mission. My next is to turn Trinidad into a city. I agree with that one!

18 Aug – I get an event:

Popular Religion

There has always been some discrepancy between the religion actually taught and defended by the Inti clergy and the actual faith of the people. Most of the time the differences are so small that the clergy estate ignores them. It seems that certain ideas recently are unorthodox. A system that combines old heathen ideas, popular superstitions, and the actual Inti itself has been quite too much for the clergy these days. But it’s popular!

1). Attempt to root it out! +1 tolerance of true faith, and clergy get loyalty and influence. 15 years
2). Let it run its course. +1 Missionary Str, clergy lose their stuff

I take the first.

22 Oct – Both Cumana and Orinco Delta have seen the light of the day and have converted to Inti! I send the next batch of Missionaries to spread the faith in Essequibo and Demerara

7 Jan, 1589 – Assimilation in Iquique

10 Feb – Peace with France ends

24 April – I get another autonomy for the people province pushback, and again, we’ll get -1 unrest with it too

28 May – Illness strikes Pirara

18 July – Claim done on Guasipati

1 Sept – Idea:

Econ 5 – Centralization - -0.5 monthly autonomy

24 April, 1590 -here’s a new one – Cultural Establishment Resists Westernization - -30 prestige

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:18 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1591 – New Idea – Quantitative 6 – Conscripted Garrisons - +25% garrison size

We also unlocked the latest Incan one – Llama Michis, +10% production efficiency

The next quantity idea is awesome

1 April – Esmeraldas and Quayaquil are now Quechua

24 April – Revolt in Popayan

4 June – Captured

14 July – Defeated.

18 Aug – Retaken

France has placed colonies in Panama and Veraguas.

12 Nov – We converted the heretics in Essequibo and Demerara. Last one – Paramaribo

2 jan, 1592 –I order a Workshop in Cumana

3 Feb – I pay down a plague in Chachapoyas

1 Mar – Canari is now Quechua

24 April – Rebellion in Macaya

15 May – Put down

1 Sept – Assimilation in Trinidad

1 Jan, 1593 – Spain has a three province colony around Rio de Janeiro

Portugal has a three province one around Rio de la Plata and Uruguay

24 April – Rebellion in Camana

24 May – Done

1 June –

Pirara – Coffee, tropical jungle, 3 development, core ordered, south of Essequibo, west of Demerara and east of France. 0.19 made here.

Next target is purely strategic – Choco – on the coast, up front Cauca, and by Muisica, and closes off South America from central

25 July – I encourage the Encomeienda System and get huge bonuses in Iquique

16 Aug – After setting up Choco, I pull back my colonists and then grab Darien. Another strategic one. It’s the first holing up Central America, next to France in Panama, and gives me just one method of entry instead of three if someone took it.

1 Sept –

Iquique – Gold here, coastal desert, 4 dev, 0.5 made, south of Arica, north of Calama, and west of Oruro and Quillacas

11 Dec – Seeing growth in the south, I pull back my colonist from Trinidad and set up one in Santiago del Estero, a drylands province with 5 dev, east of La Rioja, Tucuman, nad Catamarca

5 Feb, 1594 – Pirara is a core now

6 Apr – Iquique is as well

24 April – High Command Resists Westernization – We lose 30 army and navy tradition

1 Sept –

Nazca – Coastal desert, wool, core ordered, 3 devl, 0.1 money made, east of Lima.

Next target?

Chepes, south of Santiago del Estereo and east of La Rioja and San Juan

Old 01-19-2016, 01:27 PM   #103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Nov, 1594 – 150 Year Review!

MAPS!

Zoomed out for you.

Here we have Inca all nice and stuff. We have closed off a lot of previous holes in our location, which is nice. You can also see where we grew from grabbing France. Meanwhile France is in Panama and that one random province. Scottish Brazil is around the horn, and Spain and Portugal are where you see them.

Note that we have some serious cash, we have plenty of power despite Westernization and more.

We are 78.86% done with the process

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-19-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:05 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ledger –

We are ranked 17th in the world

Provinces by Tax:

Jujuy
Cuzco
Quito
Chanchan
Huanuco
Tucuman
Bogota
Tunja
Altagracia
Canari

By production:

Potosi
Bogota
Quito
Antioquia
Tucuman
Chuquiabo
Cauca
Altagracia
Tunja
Cartagena

We have 75 provinces, 4 colonies

We have 66000 troops and 46000 manpower. France? 59k troops, Spain 18k,

Current Trade Good Values:

4.5 – Coffee
Copper

4 – Dyes
Silk
Cocoa
Inory

3.75 Sugar

3.6 – Cloth

3.5 – Furs

3.3 -Salt

3 – Tobacco
Cotton
Spices
Chinaware
Iron

2.5 – Tea
Wine

2.2 – Slaves

2 –Tropical Wood
Fish
Wool
Grain
Naval Supplies

We have trading bonuses for Gold, Cocoa and Coffee.

Old 01-19-2016, 02:47 PM   #105
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Dec – We convert Paramaribo

Trinidad – 0.75, 11 development, sugar, core ordered. You all know where this is so no surprises.

City grew after completing mission.

1 April, 1595 – Nazca is a core

24 April – More loss of traditions

2 Aug – Trinidad is a core. Workshop ordered here

1 Sept – New Idea – Econ #6 – Nationalistic Enthusiasm - -10% land maintenance mod

25 Feb, 1596 – I order the Muiscan provinces moved ot Quechua

24 April – Rebellion in Caracas

9 May – Done

1 Jan, 1597 – Temple ordered for Trinidad

18 Feb – Quito is now Quechua

24 April – More traditions lost

15 Oct – I consult the great Oracle of Pachacamac.

I get a favorable answer and we gain a stability and some prestige

Old 01-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #106
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

13 Jan, 1598 – Assimilation in Choco

24 April – I lose more revolt risk for autonomy in the holdings

11 May – I order Shipyards in Coro, Nazca and Calama

Might as well be ready for building shops when westernization lifts

1 July, 1599 – Idea – Economic #7 – Smithian Economics: +10% production. And we get -20% development cost for finishing the Ideas group

11 Sept – Our general passes, the one we fought France with

1 Oct – 1599

In the month of October in the year of our lord 1599 the great Incan Empire, the greatest Empire in the Americas in history fished a decades long quest to westernize. After reforming their religion and then winning a war against the French, the Incas completed and westernized. Although many would wonder at how western they really needed to become, given that their forces used cavalry and artillery. However, the Empire could now built a use modern fleets, and had fully adopted the western was of studying, researching, building and more. After becoming modernized, the Incan Empire became the biggest threat in the post-colonial world to push back against the European powers all through the world….

I Take a mission to create a proper fleet

Get ready. I am about to hemorrhage money.

I choose France as a rival

We are now making, and I am not kidding with this number, 40 gold a month, and almost 500 a year. That’s from the bonus gold production all over aaron’s barn that I have installed

I order a ton of ships built – I spend 900 gold on ships

Old 01-19-2016, 05:42 PM   #107
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Nov – 1599. WHOA. I just gained the Western map.

Here’s the world

Enjoy that zoomed out view. Now locally?

Scotland is in the Falklands, England in Mexico, Scotland has the Turks Island and is colonizing the Bahamas. They have St. Thomas, and the Portuguese have a huge amount of everything else – Cuba, Hispanola. There is only one unclaimed island. And it makes sense for me to get it sense it’s so close – Curacao. I recall my colonists from Darien and send them to Curacao

Now, one of the bad things about us seeing the Western maps is that they will see us too…

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-19-2016 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:48 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Get ready. I just got an event two months later which is awesome, and very historical.

In February of 1600 the largest volcanic explosion in recorded history in South America occurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
A few days before the eruption, someone reported booming noise from the volcano and fog-like gas being emitted from its crater. The locals scrambled to appease the volcano, preparing girls, pets, and flowers for sacrifice. During the sacrifice ceremony, the volcano ejected ash. By February 15, the activity had noticeably increased, as earthquakes began to occur. By February 18, seismic activity occurred as frequently as three or four times every fifteen minutes, some tremors powerful enough to wake sleepers up.

At 5 P.M. on February 19, Huaynaputina erupted violently, sending volcanic ash into the atmosphere. Observers described the event as "a big explosion with cannonball-like explosions" that had the appearance of an enormous fire. River-like pyroclastic flows flowed down the mountain; the flows on the southern side mixed with water from the Rio Tambo to create lahars. One hour after the eruption, ash began to fall from the sky, and within 24 hours, Arequipa was covered with 25 centimetres (10 in) of ash.

Intermittent eruptions occurred for a little less than a month, concluding on March 5. When Huaynaputina exploded, it produced about 30 cubic kilometres (7.2 cu mi) of tephra[1] and pyroclastic flows traveled 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) to the east and southeast, and lahars – volcanic mudflows – destroyed several villages and reached the coast of the Pacific Ocean, a distance of 120 kilometres (75 mi). The eruption began with a Plinian plume that extended into the stratosphere, and the ashfall and accompanying earthquakes caused substantial damage to the major cities of Arequipa (70 kilometres (43 mi) to the west) and Moquegua.

Ashfall was reported 250–500 kilometres (160–310 mi) away, throughout southern Peru and in what is now northern Chile and western Bolivia. The ash layer now forms a useful stratigraphic marker layer throughout Peru.

In total, the volcano killed more than 1500 people, and ash buried ten villages. The atmospheric spike of acid as a result of the eruption was higher than that of Krakatau. Regional agricultural economies took 150 years to recover fully.

Although southern hemisphere records are unreliable for this time, we know it had an impact of food, crops, and weather as far away as Russia, France, and Japan and China.

The name of the mountain, Huaynaputina, is Quechua for "Young Volcano"

Check it out here:

Huaynaputina Volcano, Peru - facts & information / VolcanoDiscovery:

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-19-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:12 PM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

6 January, 1600 – The Peruvian volcano, known as Huaynaputina erupted in a massive explosion that would blast the world. Grain and wine fall in value worldwide for two years.

31 May – We discover France trying to build up claims against us

3 June – Let’s finish this one.

Quantity - #7 – Expanded Supply Trains - -10% land attrition

We get the final Inca Idea – Tambo Waystations, -10% land attrition

And then we finish off quantity and get a 50% bonus to land force limits. I now have 66 regiments, and can have up to 91

I order up an army as well. I need more game in the southern flank vs Portugal

So how does our tech work now?

With western tech, you normally have to get 600 power to level up. That increase over time by 7%. So I would normally need 642. But I get -14% from my Ideas, if you’ll recall. I also get a neighbor bonus. -30% for ADm and MIL and -35% for DIP. So right now I need 347, 310, and 377.

And get this. Here’s my current growth.

12, 7, and 7. So I’m getting 120, 84 and 84 each year. So in three years, I should get a new tech in ADM for a bit, and then every five or so for the other two.

Actually what I need more than anything is good military power now that I have European powers gunning for me. I need to get caught up. There’s a guy out there who’s a level 3 adviser. And I can certainly afford that now, and Aman Quilme is +3 and gives me +10% land morale.

22 July – Flu strikes Antofagasta. I order a quarantine

Old 01-19-2016, 11:22 PM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

20 Mar, 1601 – I begin to arrange marriages again

4 April –

Santiago Del Estero
– drylands, 5 development, wool, core orderd, 0.17 gold made, east of Jujuy, Tucuman, Catamarca, and La Rioja.

I order my next colonists to hit up San Luis, south of Chepes, which is south of Santiago del Estero.

15 May – France announces us as their new rival

1 July – Chepes – 4 dec, core on its way, coffee, 0.34, south of Santiago del Estero and north of new colony San Luis.

I send colonists to Guajira, coastal, and north of Maracaibo. It’s not good.

5 Sept I hand Picunmapu to the nobility estates

21 Sept – I think I might have potential ally.

Spain

Spain doesn’t like France. Spain has a +110 opinion of us due to us building them up and isn’t hostile or worse towards us. Thy like our army and navy. Spain has 32k troops and 18 ships. After build our navy up, I have 22 ships and 78k troops and building.

That’s not a bad ally to have.

Spain is okay allying with non-Christians. The Shamanist Kongo and the Shia Gazikumukh are Spain’s allies. It doesn’t have anyone in the New World or Europe. It could use a buddy.

25 Sept - Spain accepts our alliance offer

Inca and Spain, best friends forever?

Take that France!

I feel like I’ve entered the 4th and final era of the four eras of this dynasty:

A. Attack and become a solid and growing threat
B. Become Inca and the sole power in the area
C. Reform and Westernize
D. Fight against European powers that come to our shores, and colonize

2 Dec, 1601 –

Darien – Core ordered, sugar, tropical jungle, 0.13 made, 3 development, on the isthmus by panama.

I want to start using my colonists to build up more colonies to fight on multiple colonial fronts. Post-Darien, I have colonies in:

Curacao
Choco
San Luis
Guajira

I pull back the colonists from Guajira and send them to Magdalena, a 3 dev coastal province between Guajira and Maracaibo and Cartagena, it’s the last open coastal province her.e

Old 01-20-2016, 12:24 AM   #111
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb ,1602 – Chepes is a core now. I order a Workshop here

10 Feb – I get a traveling minstrel

1 April – Tech time

Admin – 11 – We can now build Textile Manufactories

I order one in Lima and the other in Quito.

1 June – TECH TIME

Dip 10 – We get better trade range, efficiency, +10% settler growth, and better ships

4 July – France lands 20k troops in Panama, so I move forces to the area for defense.

3 Aug – Darien is now a core and I order a castle built here.

15 Oct – I order a claim for Panama

22 Nov – Our military advisor, Aman Quilme, has revolutionized the art of siege craft and defensive fortifications. I get 50 prestige and -10% for military tech costs for a while.

1 Dec – And due to that bonus…

MIL TECH 11 – Matchlock Musket – Better cavalry fire, infantry shock, and I can build a weapons manufactory

I order a weapons manufactory in Oruro, which has copper

29 Jan, 1603 – Native exploitation in Guajira and Curacao. We order it to stop and order people to alleviate it.

I recall my colonists from Magdalena and send it to another great colony opportunity – Santa Cruz de la Sierra, a jungle. No tropical, with 7 dev. It’s inland of Sucre and Choquechaca, and above of where others were.

Spain is up to 6 coastal holdings and Portugal 6.

21 Feb – Assimilation in Mags

1 June – We have 30 of 39 naval forcelimit and we finish our mission to create a proper fleet for the Incan Empire. For ten years we’ll get -15 naval maintenance and shipbuilding

I take on a mission to win a Naval Race vs France

I have basically lined up the biggest ships to build in each of my three shipyards

30 JULY –

At the age of 72, our great leader has passed.

Our stability drops and I raise it

Our new liege Tupac Yupanqui Huyla, 5, 3, 3 – 52 years old

But no heir

5 Oct – The 5 holdings in France in the areas have been given to a new colonial nation.

Old 01-20-2016, 08:13 AM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May, 1604 – Right now we’re getting 13, 7 and 8 in tech development

8 May – WHOA

We got a good heir.

Titu Cusi Yupanqui – 5/5/6

That’s just staggeringly good

27 Jan, 1605 – We finish our naval race vs France nd we now have 38/40 ships

We get Naval Enthusiasm for ten years with +10% naval morale, -10% maintenance, and better tradition annually

Next up – turn Curacao into a city

10 Feb – Castle build in Darien. I order a workshop in Chanchan

1 Aug – New Tech

Admin Tech 12 – We can get Admin Monarchy and Republic

Now we are a Despotic Monarchy. We get -1 unrest., -10% unjustified demands, and -0.05 monthly autonomy. Some of those aren’t really anything. Now I can get two other forms of Monarchy:

Feudal Monarchy - +10% manpower, +25% income from vassals, Same autonomy change

Admin Monarchy - +10% production n, +5% taxes, -0.1 autonomy

I’m looking at Admin switch soon. It’s better for us

1 Dec – I order us to change to an Admin Monarchy

31 Dec – Portugal just keeps expanding in the south.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #113
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1606 – I order a texiile manufactory in Sucre

18 Feb – Tunja is now Quechua

8 Mar – New Tech

Dip 11 – We can build Naval Equipment Manufactories and we get 100 colonial range.

1 Apri – New Tech Redux

MIL – 12 – We get +0.25 military tactics

14 May – I get a favorable year event and I choose ot invest it into gaining a bunch of DIP tech

3 July – Curacao – 8 development, already considered a core, coffee, coastline, it’s os cheap I bump it up to 10 development, and then order a Temple here. 0/24 mney

We finish our mission. Next? The Enemy of our Enemy. Make nice with Austira, so I sen dover a diplomat

2 Aug – Choco – Core ordered, jungle, coastal, 3 dev, grain, south of Darien, north of Cauca, and up by the Muisica area

Next colonial target is Zaraza, a tropical savanna inland nad south of Caracas and Cuman, ans anove the French colonies here.

22 Dec – Neiva is now a Quechua

11 Mar, 1607 – Expansion of the Santa Cruz de la Sierra colony with a new settlement there

1 April – Choco is now a core. And San Luis

San Luis – Core ordered, wool, 4 dev, desert, 0.19 money made, south o f Chepes, and east of Mendoza.

Colonist sent to Uyapari, Savanna behind Cumana and east of Zaraza and north of Frnech colonies here. Not good quality, just filling in the gap

22 Oct – Bogota is now Quechua

2 Nov – San Luis now a core

21 Nov – I order a naval equipment manufactory in Tunja

Old 01-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #114
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

20 Feb, 1608 – Agricultural Revolution in Pisqupampa. I invest in taxes there

1 Sept – I get another Immoral Prices event after food shortages in Chanchan and Neiva. I pay to help out

1 Oct – New Tech – ADMIN 13 +5% production

Finished colony

Santa Cruz de la Sierr –
Jungle, coffee, 8 dev, 0.66 money, north-east of Choquechaca and north of Sucre.

Next target – Quisquiscate – next to Portugal and us, and has 4 dev and drylands.

Let me give you an updated map to see what’s been going on here.

Here, take a looksee.

The two blue spots south of my old French holdings in the north are the French colonies I’m trying to surround. You can also see the French Central American holding as well. Scottish Brazil has been pretty quiet, and Spain has not. They’ve expanded along the coast to Scotland. The green section in the south is all Portuguese. See that comma looking province in the central that’s new? That’s our newest city, Santa Cruz de la Sierr.

While I do want to expand to force folks to knock it off, a lot of this crap is 3 development and such. Virtually every holding south of us (and most east of the south) is 3 holdings.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-20-2016 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:04 PM   #115
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

12 Nov – We manage to finish the Mission and get 5 prestige and 25 DIP power from getting a friend of Austria.

That power pushes us over the edge:

DIP TECH – 12 We get +0.40 morale

9 March, 1609 – I give my nobility estate control of San Luis and Choco

25 April – Did you know that Portugal is not just neutral, but actually friendly towards us?

Portugal and Spain are now allies. So I offer an alliance to Portugal, and they accept.

I’d like to see someone come after us now

8 June, 1609 – Let’s take a looksee at the ledger:

As of today, we have the 2nd biggest army in the world (of those nations we know of, but we know of China and others). Ottomans are 110k, we are 87k, France 81k, Venice 55k and Muscovy 54k. We have the world’s 9th largest navy at 48 ships

10 Dec – I get a border friction event with French Colombia. Opinion drops

Old 01-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #116
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1610 – New Tech

MIL – 13 – Artillery Fire and Shock improve, we get better cannons.

Now that we’ve leveled a few times, our next MIL tech is 456, and 426 and 389 for the others.

France is now at war with Scotland. France is 17/17/16 right now, so our 13/12/13 gives us a strong

1 Apr – Rebels in Rio da Prata erupt

18 Oct – We get a fading nobility estates and they lose 10 influence

France’s war with Scotland also includes the nearby Cocomes Mesoamerican tribe.

1 Jan, 1611 – Every French holding in Panama – 6 of them, have been captured by Cocomes.

1 June – France beats us to Atabapo, the inland province to their west and where I was going to draw a line as soon as I got Zaraza finished.

I recall my colonists in Uyapari and send them to Apure, Inland, savannah, between Atabapo and others, and south of Llanos. Now I need to get Apure and Puerto Carreno to its south to shut down further French expansion here.

1 July – TECH GAIN

Admin – 14 – We can build plantations and we get another group of Ideas

What Idea Group do I like?

Expansion gets me another colonist with the first gain. And then another trader with the 2nd. And then +10% settler growth, we can sort of bench it for a while. Nothing else really intrigues me from it.

Trade Ideas – We get bonus trade power, and then merchant, and two more merchants by the time it’s unlocked. Pushing my trade would be nice

But any Idea would eat up the tech I’m trying to build up right now.

I hold off for now

Old 01-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1612 – Our Army Reformer passes. In order to make some money., I hire a level 2 adviser, with a -10% land maintenance

27 Feb – France took 10 provinces from Cocomes.

21 Feb, 1613 – Assimilation in Uyapiri

4 July – Tech Gain – DIP 13 – Trade Efficiency +5% and we get the Brig ship

15 Aug – We get a colonist rush event for 10 years with +25% global settler increase

1 Dec – Zaraza – Savannah, 4 dev, tropical, sugar, 0.25 made, south of Cumana and Caraas, west of Uyapiri and east of Llanos, north of two French holdings.

Next target is Rio Branco. This is south of Franch and shuts down any southern expansion by them. It’s east of Pirara.

1 Feb, 1614 – Plantation ordered in Bogota

1 Mar – I lose 10 prestige from the grandmother being a peasant at the end.

31 July – We get a opportunity to import some iron, and we import it from France. We gain 60 MIL power and France likes us a bit more

New Tech – MIL 14 – We get better infantry, width, and we can build better castles and we get better infantry. We now have Reformed American Musketeers and the South American Hussar for cavalry

2 Aug – NEW TECH – Admin 15 – We can now issue forced march orders to our armies.

1 Sept –

Magdalena
– Sugar is farmed here in the grasslands coastal, north of Cartagena and south of Guajira. Just 3 development, and yet it could be an easy build. 0.14 money made, and w e get just 40 power needed for development.

1 Oct –

Guajira – North of Magdalena, 3 dev, grasslands, coastal, coffee, 0.17 cash made. Because it’s not tropical like Mags, it actually just has a 32 initial power needed to boost development here.

1 Dec –

Quisquissacate – 4 devl, wool, drylands, wes of Portugal and east of Chepes and south of Santiago. Portugal is really hitting the internal area down here. I order colonists to Chiquiyami. Mountains south of Mendoza.

Old 01-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #118
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

4 Jan, 1615 – I pull my settlers from Rio Bravo and sent them to Chaco Austral, north of Quisquisacate and east of Santiago del Estero.

1 April –

Uyapari – Savannah, coffee, 0.16 made here, 3 development, south of Cumana, east of Zaraza, west of Orinoco Delta and north of France.

7 May – Mags is a core

I give Quisquisacate to the clergy estate

15 May – Assimilation in Apure.

8 June – Guajira is a core

24 June – I order some French holinds to move to our culture

6 Aug – Qui is a core as well

Plantation ordered for Trinidad

9 Dec – Uyapiri is a core too

1 Feb, 1616 – I get a bard at the court and we gain some prestige

3 Mar – I get an event – Grant Export Licenses. I do and here are the results:

1. Lose 10 legitimacy
2. France’s opinion of us rises by +20
3. Nobility gets +5 loyalty
4. Merchants lose 5 loyalty
5. We get Tax Income Boost for 20 years and get +10% taxes

23 April – Tensions along the border give France a claim on Apure

Old 01-21-2016, 07:46 AM   #119
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

3 Feb, 1617 –

Apure – Savannah, tropical., south of Llanos, and east of France. Coffee, 0.23 cash, 3 development.

Next I send them to Puerto Carreno, and that will surround these French forces.

6 June – I recall my colonists from Puerto Carreno. I send it down west to Cayenne, east of Paramaribo.

2 Oct – Assimilation in Rio Branco

11 Oct – Apure is now a core.

1 Jan, 1618 – We get Essequibo, Demerara, Paramaribo are now Quechua

1 March – We get improvements in Trade Tech and gain 50 DIP.

1 April – NEW TECH

Admin 16 – Production Efficiency +5%

France is at war with the Aztec.

19 Aug – We get a successful bureaucracy event and gain some power

19 Sept – We have a Clergy/Merchant conflict in cities where the Merchants have power. I side with the clergy to gain 10 loyalty from them, -10 loyalty fro,m the merchants, and And we now have 60% loyalty from all three estates.

Clergy give you +15% taxes and -7.5% stability cost
Merchants give you -2.5% development costs, +5% trade efficiency
Nobility gives you +10% manpower recovery speed and -5% land maintenance modifier

So they are all good

1 Nov – Cumana and Orinoco Delta now Quechua

With the new culture, the French takings are now fully ours in every way. They serve Inti, the son god, and the other various gods. They have the various cultural adornments and languages of our capital, they have our faith, culture, and symbols. After all of that, Cumana makes 0.56, Delta -.39, Essequibo 0.15, Demerar 0.15 and Paramaribo 0.34

24 Dec – I take a mission to turn Cayenne into a city

Old 01-21-2016, 12:35 PM   #120
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 April, 1619 - I order a Plantation in Antioquia

19 July – NEW TECH – DIP 14 – We can build trade companies and get a better ship

13 Nov – Native Assimilation in Chaco Austral

1 Dec – Chaco Austral - - Drylands, 3 development, wool, in the south east of Santiago del Estero and north of Quisquiscate and next to Portugal. I send colonists to Corrientes, east of Chaco and north of Portugal

New Tech – Mil Tech 15 – Military Tactics +0.25, land morale increased by 1

Near the end of 1619 we are 16/14/15. France is 17/17/17, Spain is 14/14/16, and Portugal is 14/17/17

So we are fine. Here’s what we need for levels in all three –

Admin - 534, (Our neighbor bonus is down to just -5%).
DIP – 432 (Neighbor is -20% still)
MIL – 498 (With -15% neighbor)

And since DIP is our lowest tech, that makes sense.

Time to veer off for a bit in ADM

1 March, 1620 – Chiquiyami – 4 dev, wool, mountains, 0.22 made, south of Mendoza, and inland of Picunmapu and west of two Portugal holdings. Next target is Pehuenmapu, south of there

1 April – I choose my new idea – Expansion. I pay for Additional colonists. I send them to Mariquita – this is my first financial selectin and not strategic one is awhile. It’s the open space that was between Tunja, Antioquia, and Bogota and such.

10 July, 1620 – Our ruler has died at the age of 71

His heir:

Titu Cusi Yupanqui Huyla, 5, 5, 6, 16 years old. Heir is Tupac Amaru Huyla, a 5/4/4 guy.

Titu looks awesome, and he’s so young we should get a lot from him.

Our current tech investment with him at the helm is 13, 9, and 10.

In order to save myself some cash, I drop my government adviser from the level 3 one to a level 2 who also gives me a +10% tax modifier

Even with all of our colonies we are making a bunch of cash again

2 Aug – Chaco Austral is a core. I give it to the clergy

Old 01-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #121
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

26 Aug…

Hm let me give you a zoomed map of the southern part of the continent.

As you can see from the above, there are three places here that I have troops – those are our three colonies. You can sort of see how I am trying to keep the Portuguese from hitting the area too hard. That one province between us is an Arid 3 dev one named Sauce that no one has blinked to take. You can see some rebel issues as well. That’s been there for years now. You can also see Spain expanding into the mainland from the coast.

6 Oct – Chiquiyami is now a core and then I hand it to the clergy

2 Nov – Assimilation in Puerto Carreno

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-21-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #122
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Abe, if I wanted to get into EU4, is there a walkthrough or a tutorial somewhere that would do a good job of getting me into it? I tried Crusader Kings and was completely overwhelmed. I think EU is more up my alley, but Paradox games are kind of ridiculous.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:55 PM   #123
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They are, and each expansion often adds to the complexity of the game.

The tutorial is not bad, an there are some nice walk-through YouTube videos out the as well.

Steam Community :: Guide :: EUIV Guides Collection: A series of short and specific guide videos

Those might help for more specific stuff as well as the EU4 wikia

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-21-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:45 PM   #124
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 June, 1621 – I order a Plantation built in Cauca

8 Mar, 1622 – We get poor uniforms and lose -5% morale for 2 years

1 May – Idea – Additional Merchants

I send the new bum to collect from the Panama trade Centre

4 Nov –

Cayenne – Sugar, tropical, 4 development, coastal, east of Praribo, 0.3 made here

Next up is Oiapoque, and I’m going to continue to close off the Continent. No one has settled here, and I want to end that potential.

25 Jan, 1623 – I take another mission to make nice with Austria

17 Mar – I order a Plantation in Maracaibo

14 Tumbes grows but gets some revolt risk as well

6 July – Cayenne is now a core

Tech –

Dip – 15 – We get better colonial range, +15% settler growth, better ships but +10% naval maintenance

I was saving my cash, so I pay to upgrade my fleet.

24 Aug – For ten years, due to Administrative Problems, we get +10% land maintenance

Old 01-22-2016, 12:26 AM   #125
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Jan, 1624 – Wow the Dutch just raised me. Seeing me move across the coast, they just started a colony the next one over from Oiapoque – Amapa.

1 Mar – MIL TECH 16 – We can build Training Fields, we get better cannon, and we get better artillery fire, shock ad width

5 Mar I want to drive out the Scottish. I pull my colonists from Mariquita. I order them to Maranhao. This is a 7 dev that Scotland ever moved to to their direct west on the northern coast. The goal here is to force battle.

18 April – I finish our quest in Austria

31 July – France just took the Galapagos Islands

3 Oct – Rio Branco – tropical, jungle, coffee, 0.19, 3 development, north of the Arawak tribe I nBarcelos and south of france.

1 Jan, 1625 –

Corrientes – Swamp, 4 development, grain, north of Santa fe (Portugal) and east of Chaco Austral. 0.19 made here.

Next up here in the Southern part is Yareyu, just east of Corrientes

Expansion Idea #3 - +10% global increase of settlers

Right now, we get +100 colonists a year. A huge growth amount

4 April – I order a Plantation in Camana

14 June – Rio Branco – cored

1 Aug –

Pehuenmapu – 3 development, wool, south of Chiquiyami, and west of Portugal. 0.16 made here

I have had this mission for decades to colonize Raritan, in New Jersey. I take the mission, and send these colonists there.

21 Sept – Corrientes is a core

Old 01-22-2016, 01:02 AM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

4 Feb, 1626 – I colonize Raritan. We get Colonial Enthusiasm. For the next decade we get +25 global settler increase, so it’s up to 125 now. I recall my settle rand send it to Poya, south of Pehuenmapu

I abandon the colony

Our next mission is to remove Arawak from the map

12 Mar – Pehuenmapu is a core

I gain autonomy after letter two nobles fight it out in Tunja

1 May – Naval Weapons Manu ordered in Popayan

1 Sept – I declare war on Arawak

This is the first war I’ve declared in almost 75 years

25 Sept – I rout their army

1 Nov – Two colonies finish:

Puerto Carreno – 3 dev, savannah, tropical, west of France and shuts them down, south of Apure. 0.12, grain

Mariquita – Wool in the mountains here (very disappointing result). 0.25, 5 dev, surrounded by names you’ll know – Bogota, Tunja, Neiva, Antioquia, and Cauca.

1 Jan, 1627 – I recall my colonists from Oiapoque and send it to Alcantara, to the west of Maranhao on the coast of Brazil.

11 Jan – Scotland chose me as their Rival.

16 Jan – I get a great event to reform the Military, and I choose to reform both navy and army. Tech costs reduce, tons of power for both and more

DIP TECH – 16 – Trade Range 20 more and Efficiency increases by 5%

MIL TECH – 17 – Cavalry shock increases by 1

1 July – I order a Textile Manufactory in Tucume

6 July – Marquita and Puerto Carreno are cores now

9 July – Barcelos falls

I annex the Arawak and get 513 cash

We finish the mission and order a core for Barcelos

Barcelos – 40% autonomy, 0 unrest, 0.12 gold, tropical wood, jungle, tropical, temple here, 7 development, south of Rio Branco and north of unclaimed Manaus. To either side is wasteland. Animist and Lokano

Plantation ordered with blood money for Santa Cruz de la Sierr

1 Nov – I begin to use favors to increase the trust that the Portuguese and Spanish have of me

Old 01-22-2016, 01:53 AM   #127
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Jan, 1628 = I travel to the Oracle of Pachcamc and we get favorable answer and we gain stability and prestige

13 Mar – Another noble family feud, this time in Marcaibo, and again, I let them duke it out.

1 Aug - I order a Plantation in Tucuman

7 Dec – I choose Scotland as a rival back

2 Jan, 1629 – TECH – Admin 17 – We can build Universities, and we get +10% development efficiency and +20 administrative efficiency

1 Dec –

Oiapoque – 3 dev, we grow tobacco here, jungle, coastal, tropical, west of the Dutch in Amapa and east of Cayenne.

14 Dec – Barcelos is now a core

I order a Missionary to Barcelos and a Plantation for Chepes

Here’s a breakdown of my current finances in case you care:

Month:

Taxes – 39.07
Product – 29.90
Trade – 12.54
Gold 31.16

Advisors – 24.13
Army – 24.93
Navy – 18.87
Forts 4.17
Colonies – 8.37

So right now I’m bringing in around 30 a month in cash.

So we’re doing fine

Old 01-22-2016, 08:42 AM   #128
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Feb, 1630 – I am discovered fabricating claims on France’s colony

1 April –

Yareyu – 4 devl, savannah, Tobacco grown here as well, north of Portugal, and east of Corrientes. I order a colonist next door in Santa Tecla.

1 June – We establish a national bank and I order to give national loans and reduce inflation by 5% which kills it – we had 4.59

That inflation loss really helps push us financially and e are making more money now

26 June – The Dutch send a request for military access. No thanks

1 Aug – New Tech – DIP 17 – Better Colonial and Trade ranges, we can build trade depots

1 Sept –

Maranhao – Sugar swamp, coastal, tropical, 7 development, 0.57 made here, west of Scottish Brazil in Paranaiba, east of our province in Alcantara. Next up is Belem, which is west of Alcantara.

14 Sept – Assimilation in Poya

1 Nov –

Poya – 3 development, mountains, coffee, 0.22 money, south of Pehuemnmapu

Next target is Rio Grande do Sul, on the the far coast, east of Santa Techa, and north of the Portuguese holdings., I want to cut them off.

1 Dec – I order a Plantation in San Juan

7 Dec – Yareyu is a core now

Old 01-22-2016, 08:52 AM   #129
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1631 –

Alcantara – Tobacco grown here, jungle coastal, tropical, 4 development, east of Belem and west of Maranhao

Next colonists are sent to Marajo, a coastal province west of Belem

1 Apri – NEW TECH – Mil 18 – We get leather cannons and better maneuver and width in combat

Here let me give a little taste of the map to see the organic growth in the north and south by us.

Let’s start with us in the south. Where the 4k and 12k forces are where our colonies are here. You can see how I want to push Portugal towards the contained, cheap, weak provinces to the south.

And here’s Brazil. You can see our colonies on the north coast and where the 2k is is the colony I’ve sent in Marajo but not yet established. The orange bit is the Dutch, and te Scottish are to our east. What I want to do to take every coastal province off the map to eliminate the chances of others dialing themselves into the continent.

I suspect war with Scotland soon. Their land is very wealthy. Plus they chose me as a rival first.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-22-2016 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #130
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 May – Maranhao now a core.

7 June – Poya core

1 Sept – Conversion in Barcelos. I order a new culture for these people.

We also had our military adviser pass today. I choose to hire a level 1 advisor to save some cash and to get +10% force limits

We are now making around 41 cash a month

3 Oct – Alcantara cored up. I order a workshop for it

1 Jan, 1632 – I take a rival of my rival event and order up some friendship with England. England is downright friendly towards us. They are rivals with both Scotland and France. I also order a Plantation in Mérida

8 Jan, We were discovered in French Colombia working on fabricating claims

10 Mar – We get an event and have discovered Japan.

18 Mar – We get a Diplomatic Insult from Scottish Brazil

I make generals out of my ruler and heir

13 May – New claims against Scottish Brazil

18 May – Rebels have taken the Dutch holding in Amapa

I order my colonists to return from Marajo. I’m send a batch to Para, on the north coast as well.

1 June – We have the same military tech as Scotland – 18 each

14 Oct – New Tech – Admin 18 – New Group of Ideas allowed

Our tech is 18/17/18 and in a fine place (Scotland is 18/18/18 as an example)

Old 01-22-2016, 11:29 AM   #131
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As of Nov 2, Scotland has 22k troops and Scottish Brazil 9k. I have a lot more.

I declare war on Scottish Brazil, and I don’t spend the favors to bring in Spain (although I could have). I want this to be personal.

I hand my 18000 troops in Maranhao a general and then march over

13 Dec – We capture Parnaiba and I order my 18000 into a province with 9000 defenders – Ceara.

12 Jan, 1633 – We win in Ceara

10 Mar – I capture Pambu

29 Mar – I rout their army in Borborema

30 April – Borborema is ours

1 May – Scotland lands 12k troops in Cayenne

11 June – I take three provinces – Pernambuco, Crato, and Rio Grande

18 June- I defeat the Swedish Navy off the Coast of Brazil.

29 June – We take Ceara

12 July – I win a skirmish against the Scottish army with my 16k army from Caracas

28 Aug – I get an event for -10% infantry building for surplus equipment for 5 years.

7 Sept – We take Alagoas

4 Oct – I complete the Rival of our Rival mission and gain the various benefits

8 Nov – I barely beat the Scottish in Cumana, and I pull out to recharge.

15 Dec – I order Plantation in Alcantara and Yareyu

21 Dec – The Nova Scotia, another Scottish colonial nation lands and breaks us in Cumana and we flee

29 Dec – I capture Sergipe, the capital of Scottish Brazil

9 Feb, 1634 – I take a Scottish colony in Jeremoabo

Every holding of Scottish Brazil is in our hands. But after the loss in Cumana, we don’t have a super high warscore.

They don’t care that much about their colonial nation. To annex the full 10 province nation is just a 19 war score.

I start to isolate Scotland

11 Feb – Sweden and I are now at peace

I grab a big army together

5 Mar – Scotland is landing 6k more troops in Demerara

26 Mar – Our flotillas hit each other.

We have fewer ships but more war vessels.

Scotland – 6 large, 8 medium, 16 transports
Incan Empire - 11 large, 5 medium, 9 transports

24 May – We win the major naval battle. Both fleets were badly hit. We have 7/3/9 left to their1/1/11.

27 June – after reinforcements, I am now chasing the Scottish army in the north and trying to get them solidified

I order more ships

24 Aug – I defeat the Scottish army in Pirara.

13 Sept – And we rout them

After their naval loss, Scotland is down to those 11 ships 11 transports and just the other two ships. They are down to 12000 troops. But we aren’t taking land from Scotland. Just from their colony.

19 Sept – I land forces on St Thomas

18 Oct – We take St Thomas

23 Oct – I take 133 ducats, and the 10 provinces of Scottish Brazil.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:37 AM   #132
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let me zoom in for a map for you:

You can see Spain to the south. They have a variety of holdings, and I want to push inland here for places like Oeiras, Timon and others before Spain can take them. You can see the tribe of Tapuia that is in there in the Paraiba province. Also note the cash and such here. I order cores for the ones that I can, but I can’t for everyone. Crato, Pambu, Sergipe are not built. I send a missionary to Sergipe, Pambu instead.

All provinces are Scottish and Reformed 50% autonomy, and 12.9% unrest

Parnaiba
– 13 development, 0.68 made, coffee made here has a shipyard. Between our holding in Marahanhao and Ceara. Tropical, savannah.

Ceara – 9 development, fishing, drylands, coastal, east of Parnaiba and west of Rio Grande and north of Crato. 0.20 made

Rio Grande – 7 dev, Sugar, drylands, coastal, 0.23, east of Ceaa, north of Crato and Bornorema and the native tribe as well.

Crato
– Get ready. I order a temple here. Grain, drylands, 0.55 made here from the TWENTY-FIVE development it has. Inland and next to Ceara, Rio Grande, Pambu, and Borborema.

Borborema – Drylands, Sugar, 5 dev, 0.17, west of the tribe, east of Crato, and north of Pambu and Alagoas and west of Pernambuco

Pernambuco
– Coastal and south of Pariaba and the tribe of Tapuia. 10 development, Drylands, coffee here, 0.38 made, has a shipyards. North of Alagoas and east of Borborema

Alagoas – Coastal, drylands, 7 development, fishing, 0.15, south of Pernambuco, north of Sergipe, and east of Pambu and Borborema

Sergipe – Coastal, has shipyards and castle, north of two Spanish holdings, drylands, 10 development, sugar, 0.16 made here, and it’s east of Pambu, Jeremoabo and south of Algoas

Pambu – Inland, west of Borborema, south of Crato, north of jeremoabo, drylands, 8 development, coffee, 0.23 made here,

Jeremoabo – Currently a colony with a Scottish and Reformed flavor. Not sure what will happen on the far end. 5 dev, Drylands, Coffee.

Whew!

We gained a ton of badboy from that war and blasting our foe. But that was our first major war in some time as well.

I order a Plantation in Pirara

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-22-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #133
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

6 Nov – I hand Pehuenmapu, and Copiapo to the clergy, and Mendoza and Corrientes to the nobility.

I recall settlers from Rio Grande do sul on the coast and send them to Timon, north of Spain, and south of Maranhao and Paranaiba

4 Dec – I pull them back from Santa Tecla north of Portugal and send it to the coastal province of Santa Catarina, north of Rio Grande do Sol and south of Spain.

22 Dec – The French fleet is sailing by – the whole thing is 12 big shops, 14 medium, and 27 transports

1 Apr, 1635 – I order a few workshops in Llanos, Zaraza and Uyapiri

With all of my benefits to building, and no inflation, it’s mega cheap to make them

1 May –

Rio Grande do Sul – Coastal, core ordered, 0.24, Sugar, tropical marsh, 4 development, north o Portugal and up the coast, and south of Santa Catarina.

1 July – A few events happened this year to morph the costs of food like Hot Chocolate or Growing Popularity of Tobacco in England.

1 Oct –

Santa Tecla - Savannah, tropical, sugar, 4 development, 0.24 gold, north of Portugal, east of Yareyu and west of Rio Grande do Sul

1 Nov – I order a core for Crato now that we have finished the temple here.

25 Nov – Think everyone out thee would hate the Incan Empire and us standing up for locals? Fighting against Europe? Think again:

The following major European Powers are not just neutral towards us, but friends:

Dutch
England
Austria
Provence

France and Scotland have us as rivals

Portugal and Spain have us as an ally

2 Jan, 1636 – Rio Grande do Sul is now a core

I order a plantation in Oiapoque

2 February –

Belem – Tropical jungle, coastal, naval supplies, 4 development, 0.18 made here, west of Alcantara and east of Para and Marajo.

Our next target is Muturu, southwest of Para, inland of the Dutch, and next to the Carib tribe in Santarem

1 Mar – Time for that new idea

I am making 45 gold a month right now. Serious cash. I don’t need Trade Ideas as much as before. I can’t do Admin ideas. I need my ADM too much right now, and I have Expansion to keep working on laters. I could blow through a Military idea. I’d love to expand my navy, but that’s Maritime Ideas in DIP not Naval Ideas in MIL.

Let’s go in a wonky direction:

Espionage Ideas –

#1 – Privateers – Embargo Efficiency +25%, Privateer Efficiency +33%
#2 – Vetting - +25% spy defense

This will give me something to spend my money on, and I’ve never unlocked some of the higher level stuff before because I usually go for other Ideas.

18 Mar – I get a Local Fortification Expert in Guayaquil

1 May – Alright I want to blast some colonies. Here’s what I’m going to do. I am going to pull back my colonists from Para. I want to send them, and then call them back, and then send them…etc

Place #1 – Aysen – Coastal, southwest of Poya,

9 June – Santa Tecla is a core

15 July – TECH – MIL 19 – We get better tactics, and we get a Star fort in our provinces as well as different units if I want. We now have South American Swarm Cavalry and Incan Guerrilla

7 Oct – Belem a core – I hand it to the clergy

I order a Plantation in Paramaribo

Old 01-22-2016, 01:33 PM   #134
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1637 – Colony #2 after pulling it away from Aysen is Kawesqar, coastal, south of Aysen. Far tip of S America on the west side

27 Mar – Parnaiba is a core. I order a Workshop here

1 June – I recall my guys in Mutupu and send them to Oeiras

4 July – Barcelos is now Quechua.

9 July – I recall my colonists from Kawesqar and send them to Grajau in the north by Spain.

27 July – 5 provinces are now cores from the War (Ceara, Rio Grande, Pernambuco, Alagoas, and Borboremas). I order a Workshop for Pernambuco, Temple in Ceara, Workshop in Rio Grande

15 Nov – Pambu converts. I order up a core. I send the Missionary to Alagoas

14 Feb, 1638 – Sergipe converts. Core for this one as well.

1 Mar – Idea – Rumormongering – May Sabotage Reputation

15 April – Missionary sent to Parnaiba

I hand Ceara to my nobility

27 May – I pull my guys from Oeiras after they set up and send them to Tucurui, south of Para and Belem and above Spain in the far north

I am now even on cash as I have a ton of colonies set up

9 July – Crato is a core. I order a Training Grounds here

I’m losing a bit of money so I ease off my colonial upkeep

Old 01-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #135
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1639 –

Para – 4 development, 0.18 fish, core ordered, tropical jungle, south of Belem and Marajo and yet still on the coast.

I completed my mission. I again take the Colonize Raritan mission. I recall my guy in Tucurui and send him to Raritan.

18 Feb – We caught France fabricating claims

11 July – Raritan is colonized, and we get the +25 global settler incrasew for a while. I recall my guy, and abandon the colony.

Next is Tierra del Fuego at the tip of S America

28 July – I have granted England military access

1 Sept –

Marajo – 3 development, marsh, tropical, coastal, around Para, Belem, the Dutch holding of Amapa. 0.19 made here, coffee

12 Sept – Para now a core and I hand it over to the nobility

30 Jan, 1640 – I choose to support Baroque Music. For 20 years we’ll gain +1 prestige annually, but we lose some cash

27 Mar – We get a ton of money from quality wool. I order a plantation in Uyapari

8 May – Marajo is a core

4 June – Admin 19 – We can build cathedrals

1 July –

Timon – Core ordered, Cocoa, 3 development savannah, 0.31 made here, tropical, inland of Maranhao, Parnaiba, and between Grajau and Oeiras. Norht of Spain.

27 July -= Pambu is a core

21 Oct – Sergipe a core

1 Nov –

Santa Catarina – Savannah, coffee, coastal, south fo Spain, and north of Rio Grande do Sol. Core ordered. Tropical, 0.25 made, 3 development.

Jeremoabo – Scottish, Reformed, Coffee. 0.26, 5 dev. I was hoping it’d change after we took it over, but nope.

1 Dec – I send colonists to Guayra, inland and behind Spain and north of Santa Catarina.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:07 PM   #136
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 Jan, 1641 – Alagoas converts , I send the missionary to Crato

The clergy take over Alagoas

2 Mar – Rebellion in Crato. I have a lot of troops nearby

5 Mar – Timon is a core. I send colonists to Pastos Bons, next to Spain, the last open province in the area

2 April – Rebellion defeated

3 May – I take a mission to build a bigger army that France

11 June – Idea – Espionage #4 – Efficient Spies - +1 Diplomat and +25% spy offense

4 July – Santa Caterina is a core.

1 Sept – Our leader has passed.

His heir takes over –

Sapa Inka Tupac Amaru Huyla 5/4/427 years old

Our investment drops to 12/8/7

26 Sept – I use favors to increase favor with Portugal and Spain

1 Jan, 1642 – Truce ends with Scotland, Nova Scotia

18 Feb – Parnaiba converts
The next one in line is Borborema

23 Mar – Our agent in French Colombia fabricating a claim was found out

5 April – Native Assimilation in Guayra

10 Sept – I’m placing a medium sized army in the middle of my nation to be flexible to where to go.

14 Dec – Another assimilation in Guayra

23 Dec – I choose to invest in Colonial Enthusiasm and we get more growth for a while!

Old 01-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #137
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

14 Feb, 1643 – Sugar is beginning to rise in value

2 aApril – I gain a claim on the Dutch province

6 July – Jeremoabo is no a core.

3 Aug – Our military advisor passes. I hire level 1 advisor Zopalua Sahuaraura, who gives me 33% reinforce speed

8 Aug – I declare war against Carib

13 Aug – We get an heir! 2/5/3 Yahuar Hacuac

16 Aug – One of my advisors has been taken too seriously by the court and advisers are suggesting his voice be weakened. I can keep him, lose 01 legit, and gain 2 Mercantilism or send the adviser away. I keep him

27 Sept – I win a major battle against the Carib in Muturu

8 Oct – I choose to defend guild privileges in a Cottage Industry event and get more merchant guild loyalty.

18 Oct – we rout their army in Para

3 Nov – Muturu is now a full city!

Muturu – 3 dev, Sugar, 0.22, tropical jungle, inland of Para, Dutch in Amapa, and Marajo, and touches th Carib in Santarem

26 Mar – I get a gift ot the state and place it in the treasury

1 April –

Guayra – Sugar, 3 dev, savannah, tropical, north of Santa Catarina, and west and south of Spain. Concepcion is next, to its northwest

9 May – Santarem falls.

1 June –

Kawesqar – On the southern tip-ish coastally of South America, mountains, fish, 3 dev, 0.14 made, south of Aysen, and northwest of Tierra del Fuego

2 July – Muturu is a core.

1 Aug –

Grajau – Savannah, tropical. 3 dev, Cocoa, 0.24 made,south of Maranhao, Alcantara, east of Tacurui and east of Timon.

7 Aug – I get 485 gold and we annex Carib.

Santarem - I order a core, tropical wood, jungle and tropical, 7 development, Animist and Carib culture, west of Muturu and east of unclaimed Manaus – wasteland above and below/. 0.13 made here

1 Sept –

Tucurui – 3 devl, jungle, tropical, coffee, 0.21, south of Para and Belem, west of Grajau and north of Spain

I send the colonists here to an inland place called Chiquitos. I want to spread out to spain from inland, since they are doing the same, and push them that direction as well. It’s also an inland center of trade.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:45 PM   #138
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

12 Nov –

200 YEAR REVIEW!!!

I’m going to start by giving you a macro view of South America. You can see us, Spain, Portugal, and more. Rio da Prata is the Portuguese Colonial Nation. We gave it a lot of that area, but I landlocked I from further expansion. You can see where Spain and I came to each other in Brazil after we took the Scottish Brazil Colonial Nation. Now Spain is jumping over stuff in order ot dig deeply. That central circle is the province of Chiquitos. I want to grab it and push east from there and hit them from the south and from the east.

Note our high cash (we are making 29 gold a month, despite 7 colonies under our control), high MIL power, close to the next level, and DIP power ready to get a new idea soon.

I don’t have a map of the whole world yet, Europe and North Africa? I do have that!

Here’s Europe for you. You can see Scotland took a chunk out of England a while ago and England is hurt.

What about North America?

You can see Britain has 13 Colonies, Mexico, Louisiana, and Scotland has Canada, and France Central America. Portugal still has virtually the whole Caribbean.

Scotland has a few colonies outside of Nova Scotia and The Dutch are in Louisiana.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-22-2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:59 PM   #139
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ledger

We are ranked 6th in the world. Only Portugal has a bigger treasury, and We have the highest income after the Ottomans (among those nations we know of, but we know of China, Korea, Japan, and lots more). We have the 3rd highest development at 787 behind Ottomans and Ming and With 55 techs, we are right around others (Portugal leads with 58). With 28 Ideas, we are 5 behind the wrold’s leader, France, with 33

With 124 lands, Inti is the 8th largest religion in the world.

Top ten provinces by tax income (This list starts at 14.35 and ends at 10.25, but we have 5 tied for it at spots #10 on my list).

Quito
Huanuco
Cuzco
Bogota
Jujuy
Crato
Neiva
Chanchan
Lima
Tucume

Potosi alone gets me 152 gold a year in production.

Our top ten non-gold production provinces are:

Trinidad – 32.80
Bogota – 30.49
Merida – 23.20
Antioquia – 20.6
Tucuman – 20.04
Cauca – 19.06
Santa Cruz de la Sierr – 18.65
Quito – 17.82
San Juan – 17.82
Paramaribo – 17.66

Almost all of these are cocoa or coffee with a plantation. Trinidad is sugar and Quito cloth.

We have 127 provinces

With 111000 we have the 3rd largest army in the world after Ottomans and France (115k). With 53, we have the 8th biggest navy in the world

Our trade nodes:

Biggest trade nodes in the world we know of:

Genoa
Sevilla
English Channel
Champagne
Caribbean
Lubeck
Constantinople
Ivory Coast
Rheinland
Beijing

We have 138 of the power of Lima, and it’s. not a llot, and we get 5o poer in Cuiba and 39 in Amazonas.

Current Price of trade goods:

5.6 – Cocoa

5.25 – Sugar

4.5 - Tobacco, Coffee, Iron

4 – Dyes, Silk, Ivory,

3.6 – Cloth

3.5 – Fur

3.45 0 Copper

3.3 – Salt

3.12 –Wine

3 –Cotton, Spices, Chinaware, Tea

2.7 – Tropical Wood

2.2 – Slaves

2 – Grain, Wool, Naval Supplies, Fish,

Up until today, I was missing Dyes, Silk, Ivory, Wine, Iron, Fur, Tea, Slaves, Cotton, and Slaves in my dominion, but we have a colony that has one of those. I have an epic amount of cocoa and coffee, and have bene usually jumping their production with manufactories.

Strategic Goods –

I 58.9% of the world’s coffee and 46.9% of its cocoa. We also lead the world with 25,2% of the production of Sugar and 33.2% of its tobacco. I expect the tobacco to ebb slowly as tobacco road up north gets going. We are close to the market leader in:

Tropical Wood (11.6% vs 14.4% of Khmer)
Salt (8.2% for us vs 10.6 for Ming China).

If I could push my that make It a bit, we’d be a good place.

Old 01-22-2016, 04:52 PM   #140
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

16 Nov – We convert Borborema – I send them to Pernambuco.

I order a Plantation in Cartagena, Magdelena, and and TImon

5 Dec – Guayra is a core.

1 Jan, 1645 – MIL 20 gained, we can build swivel cannon, we get better infantry fire and combat width

3 Jan – Kawesqar is a core. I give it away to my nobility

I am pulling my colonists from Huillimapu, south of Pinunmapu in the coast, and sending it south to Chiloe, the final coastal area unclaimed here and north of Aysen.

25 Mar – Grajau is a core. I order up a workshop

2 April –

Aysen – Coastal, mountains, wool, 3 development, between Chiloe and Kawesqar on the western coast. 0.12 made here.

5 May – Tururui is a core. Workshop for here as well

Idea – Espionage 5 – Shady Recruitment, we can study technology and get -33% from shady dealings relation impact

5 June –

Huillimapu – 3 development, coastal, 0.18 made, highlands, and it has….wine as its trade good for choice.

I pull my colonists from Chiloe and send them to Fuerte Borbon, south and a long province of Shiquitos and Santa Cruz de la Sierra.

18 July – Native Assimilation in…

Tierra del Fuego – Arid, 0.21, coastal desert, coffee, tip of South America, south of Portugal in Florida Blanca and us in Kawesqar.

23 Aug – I complete the mission to have a bigger army that France and we get bonuses to maintenance and recruitment.

13 Sept – I pull my colonists out of Pastos Bons and send them to Chaco Boreal, south of Fuerte Borbon, and west of Concepcion and east of Sucre and Tarija.

1 Oct –

Oeiras – Remember when I said that I needed to grab it form Spain around my Scottish Brazilian goodies? Well, now we have it! Coffee, tropical drylands, 4 dev, 0.41 made here, north of two Spanish holdings, and next to Crato, Timon, Ceara, Parnaiba and Pambu.

9 Nov – Aysen is a core that I hand ot the clergy

Old 01-22-2016, 07:23 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Jan, 1646 – Huillimapu is a core. I order up a Plantation in Zaraza

19 Jan – I choose to aid the natives in native exploitation

16 Mar – Admin Tech 20 – We can get Absolute Monarchy and Republication Dictatorship

31 Mar – We gain inflation from debased currency

1 April – Teirra del Duego is a croe

Pastos Bons – Coffee, savannah, tropical, 0.27 cash, 3 development, south of Grajau, and north of two Spanish holdings.

11 May – Assimilation in Fuerte Bourbon

4 June – Oeiras is a core.

I order up a Naval Equipment Manufactory in Caracas

1 Nov – Assimilation in Chaco Boreal

16 Dec = Pastos Bons is a core.

1 Jan, 1647 – I order a Plantation in Llanos. I am making 64 gold a month

13 Jan – Santtarem is now a core. I order a workshop here

1 Oct –

Chiquitos – Tropical, Jungle, 3 development, naval supplies, 0.14 made her, inland, to the east of Santa Cruz de la Sierr. I send these colonists east to Vila Bela

10 Nov – Savoy attacks Spain and Savoy and their allies, including France and it’s colonial nations are now at war with Spain.

24 Nov – I agree to give military access to Spain and Spanish Brazil

1 Dec –

Concepcion – Tobacco, 3 dev, savannah, 0.23 made, east of Chaco Boreal, west of Spain in Ofaie. I order the colonists her north to Corumba.

19 Dec – I order a plantation in Cajamarca

Old 01-22-2016, 07:54 PM   #142
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Mar, 1648 – Our advisor for admin has passed. I hire a new level 2 one, that gies me 10% tax bonues.

9 Mar – Pernaimbuco converts! Rio Grande is next-e.

WHOA

1 Apr _ I get almost 3000 gold from a monopoly company forming.

Well, let’s spend that cash.

Plantations in – Cumana, Chimbote, La Rioja, Rio Grande do Sul

Cathedral in Abancay

Naval Weapons Manufactory in Chichas

Trade Company in Huillimapu

Portugal joined the Spanish war

10 May – I recall my colonists in Chaco Borela and send them to Manaus, inland of Santarem and Barcelos

1 Jun e –I lost our trading advisor – I go with a level 2 spy offense one.

10 June – Chiquitos is a core

20 June – Vila Bela hit with an outbreak of disease and we organize a response

2 Aug – Concepion is a core. I order a Plantation here

13 Sept – I get a “Men Flock to the Colors” event and we get 7500 manpower

3 Oct – expansion idea #4 Organized Recruitment - -10% land recruitment time.

18 Oct – Robber Barons strike in San Luis. I side against them and the Merchants like me and nobles don’t

It’s time.

1 Dec – Idea – Espionage #6 – Destabilizing Efforts – We can sow discontent and agitate for liberty

Old 01-22-2016, 10:30 PM   #143
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

22 Dec – I declare war on French Colombia

France is allied with the Netherlands…

I order 14000 troops from Rio Branco to Ataapo.

I order my 25000 troops from Darien to Panama

1 Jan, 1649 –

Fuerte Borbon – Tobacco, jungle, tropical, 3 development, surrounded by Chiquitos, Chaco Boreal, Corbam Vila Bela abd.,,,,Sana Cruz…. .21 made here. I send the colonist here east to Caceres.

I combine my two fleets into one big giant mega-fleet

4 Feb – Panama is ours

15 Feb – Atabapo is ours.

9 Mar – Amapa, the Dutch colony here falls to us

Guasipati also falls to us

19 Mar – Veraquas falls to us as well

1 May – Chorotega falls

11 May – I sink a fleet of 6 ships iin the Gulf of Darien

11 June – Nilcoya falls

23 July – Managua next

26 July – Their capital, Angustura falls to us

1 Sept – We take Mosquito from them

5 Sept – Fuerte Borbon is a core now

I order up some Plantations

14 Oct – Honduras is ours

4 Dec – Chortli is ours

13 jan, 1650 – I crossed the line into French Mexico after every holding of Colombia is ours. I took Chacujal

5 Feb – I rout a small local force in Guatemala

12 Mar – Guatemala is ours

26 April – I take Xocnocho

17 June – Two more fall

7 Oct – Two more are ours

23 nov – I attack and defeat a small French army in Ecab

15 dec – Army routed

24 Dec – I defeat a small french fleet in the Gulf of Mexico

12 Jan, 1651 – Another province falls

26 Jan – Another small battle is ours

21 Feb – Rio Grande converts. Next up is Santarem

5 Mar – Another small army falls

1 April –

Chaco Boreal –Coffee, drylands, tropical, 3 dev, 0.20 made, south of Fuerte Borbon, and connects Coumba and Conception on one side with Tarija on the other.

16 April - I capture the capital of French Mexico – Xicallano

9 Aug – I took 4 more provinces and we fought and won a big battle in the east

Time to go shopping?

I want Amapa from the Ditch, the three holdings in S America and Panama. Peace score of 12. We have a warscore of 19. They are not interested. They would do….their three we surround. That’s it right now. We’ll keep pushing then

10 Oct – I grab another province

4 Dec – Chaco Borela is now a core

11 Dec – Another falls

19 Jan, 1652 – Scotland removes us as a rival

22 Jan – I capture a fort province of French Mexico

19 Mar – Two more fall and I routed an army

Okay now we’re done.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:08 PM   #144
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I get:

Panama
Atabapo
Angostura
Guasipati

And the Dutch – Amapa

We have removed the French and Dutch from South America

Amapa – Dutch, Protestant, tropical, coastal, jungle, 4 dev, cocoa, core ordered, 0.2 made here, and 40% auto vs 6.1% unrest

All Francien Catholic

Atabapo – Core ordered, 7 dev, tropical, jungle, 0.16 made, 10.8 unres, 40% auto, naval supplies. West of Angustura, and east of Apure and Puerto Carrena, south of Llanos and Zaraza.

Ansutura – The former capital, 0.24 made, 9 dev, jungle, tropical wood, tropical., 10.*5 unrest, 40% autonomy. South of Zaraza, Uyapari and ewestish of Orinoco Delta.. East of Atabapo and west og Guasipati

Guasipati – 10 development, 0.28 cash made, naval supplies, tropical jungles, 10.* unrest, 40% auto, wrest of Piraria and Essequibo, south of Orinoco Delta and east of Angustura

Panama – Marketplace here, 3 Dev, coastal, tropical, Sugar harvested, 0.20 made, 40% auto, and 10.8 unrest. West of Darien. It’s an Important Natural HArbor

Quick map for you, just to show how smooth the area is…

I have a ton of cash, because I was worried about the war, not about building.

Post war:

Plantation in Apure; Orinoco Delta; Guajira; Darien; Rio Branco; Santa Techa

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-22-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:15 AM   #145
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 May –

Vila Bela – Jungle, tropical, cocoa, 3 dev, 0.29, north of Chichiquitos, Fuerte Borbon and Chaceres. I head east to Diamentino

2 Aug –

Manaus – Tropical jungle, inland center of trade, grows tobacco, 4 dev, inland and the final point next to the two former tribal holdings of Barcelos and Santarem. 0.34 made here

Chiloe – coastal mountains, gold mines, 4 dev, 1.57 made, south of Huillimapu and north of Aysen, west of Pehuenmapu and such.

I finished my mission to make a city of Chiloe

Next colonial target with my Manaus colonists is:

I have all of my borders set with Spain, Portugal, and such. All I have left to do is fill in the blanks. Most ae 3 dev nations with little to offer. We’ll start up north with Barinas, a province in the NW surrounded by Merida, Altagracia, LLanoa, and Apure.

Let’s finish up:

Espionage – May Infiltrate Admin, and we get +50% rebel support for finishing up the idea.

I send a diplomat to agitate for liberty with French Colombia, who’s currently at 55%

1 Oct – I order plantations in Marajo and Muturu.

8 Nov – Santarem is now Inti!

I send missionaries to Jeremoabo

1 Jan, 1653 – Expansion Idea #5 - Diplomatic relations +1

8 Jan – Vila Bela now a core

1 Feb – Naval Equip Manu ordered for Santarem

3 Mar –

Corumba – Marsh, copper mines, tropical, 4 dev, west of Spainish holdings, north of Concepcion, west of Fuerte Borbon and others. 0.29 made here

Chiloe is a core

Next target is Povos das Missoes, an inland province just behind Rio Grande do Sul and other sbetween Portugal and Spain.

11 Apr – Manaus is a core and Crato finally converts. I order a Cathedral in Crato and send a missionary t oCeara

1 Sept – Plantation ordered for Manaus

Caceres – Marsh, tropical, Sugar, west of Spain, north of Corumba and south of Diamantino. 0.52 made here with 5 development, and a core on the way baby

Next target – Melodia, south of Chaco Boreal, east of Jujuy and Tarija, and west of Concepcion

18 Sept – I get a horse population boom and -10% cavalry cost for 10 years

19 Oct – I get a major event – Anticlericalism. The merchant guilds of several prominent cities are accusing the clergy of being both greedy and indolent. The pious commoners are now withholding their tithes in a protest against a bad example of misuse of the clergy’s authority. Pious merchant guilds are following suit. The clergy want us to fine the obstinate merchants. Options:

1). Force merchants to pay. Gain 410 gold, lose autonomy in Neiva, clergy get loyalty and influence as the merchants lose it
2). A mild reprimand is enough. Clergy lose 10 loyalty and influence.

I choose mild

8 Nov – Corumba is a core .

Old 01-23-2016, 01:08 AM   #146
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Jan, 1654 – Weapons Manu ordered in Corumba

11 May – Cacaeres is a core.

1 Jun – Plantation ordered there

27 Aug – We get cores in all of the provinces we took from Euorpean folks

5 Oct – We now have a maximum of tobacco trading and get a nice bonus to spy defense

1 Feb, 1655 – I order Plantation in Amapa and Panama

6 Feb – A revolt breaks out in Angostura

2 Mar – Ends

11 Aug – Jeremoabo converts. Next is Angostura

13 Oct – Expansion Idea #6 – Improved Shipyards -10% Shipbuilding time

I am going to being to Infiltrate the Admin of some folks (The result should reveal the maps of those people)

1 Nov – Oh noes!

Our monarch passes. His son, just 12, cannot take the crown yet. We’ll have a Regency Council for a bit

1 Jan, 1656 – We gain new tech – MIL 21 – We gt bonuses to tactics and infantry shock

I order Plantations for Sergipe, and Pernambuco

10 Jan – I get an event for Uniform Regulations and the rice of cloth and dyes increase.

1 April – I capture and expel a diplomat from Polotsk trying to steal tech from us

17 Apr – I send a diplomat to agitate for library with Spanish Brazil

1 May – I increase our stability to 3

20 May – Assimilation in Barinas

20 July – Ceara converts. Next is Atapabo

3 Sept – Plantations in Rio Grande and Borborema

DIP TECH 18 – We get +0.5 naval morale

2 Oct –

Barinas – 3 dev, marsh, tropical, sugar, 0.30. I send the colonists here south to Pore.

Old 01-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #147
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Mar, 1657 – I order up Plantations in Maranhao and Pambu

4 May –

Diamantino – 3 development, tropical wood, tropical and jungle, 0.18 made, west of Spain.

Next target is Cerejeiras, two provinces to the west and north of Chiquitos

1 July – Barinas is a core and I order a plantation here

17 Jan, 1658 – Diamantino is a core. I order up a Naval Manufactory here.

10 April – I get an event that drops my legitimacy 25

2 July – Truce expires with France, Dutch, and France’s colonial nations

Rio da Plata is at 100 liberty desire, but I am allied with their leader. It’d probably piss off Portugal to Support Rio’s independence

3 Aug -

Povos das Missoes
– 3 dev, tropical savannah. Coffee, 0.25 made here, and I send the colonists west across the border to Misiones.

15 Aug – Our ruler has aged enough to take over:

Yahuar Hacuac II Huyla – 2, 5, 3

Our tech gain slowed to 9/9/6

I make a few changes with my advisors:

I hire a level 3 advisor for DIP and ADM. We now make 83 a month instead of 106 and we are 10/10/6

23 Nov – Angostura converts. Next is Guasipati

Old 01-23-2016, 11:52 AM   #148
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1659 –

I order – Naval Weapons Manu in Angostura, Plantation in Cayenne, Curacao

13 Feb – Spices begin to increase in value

Povos das Missoes is a core-os

1 May – Plantation for Povos

1 July – Atabapo converts. Expansion #7 +20% Global Trade Power and for finishing it we get a permanent CB vs Asia and Africa

4 Dec –

Melodia – Grain, 3 dev, tropical drylands, 0.11 made here, I move south to Chaco Central

1 Feb, 1660 - I order – Plantation in Poya, Tierra del Fuego

1 Mar – I send a Missionary to Amapa

12 Apr – Assimilation in Cerejeiras.

18 April – I get more and more people requesting representative national institutions. I lose 35 power in each to give them what they want

12 Aug – Melodia is a core and I order Plantation for Chaco Boreal to its north

Old 01-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #149
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1661 – DIP TECH 219 – We can make War Galleons, Frigates and can build Grand Shipyards

1 April _ I order us to upgrade our fleet. It cost s1422 cash

23 May – Expansion in Misiones gets us more tax base

1 Nov – I order up Plantations in Vila Bela, Workshops in Corumba, Caceres, Cathedral in Huanuco

22 Dec 1661 – The Dutch have circumnanvigated the globe.

4 Jan, 1662 –

Pore – Sugar, savannah, tropical, 3 dev, 0.26 madeeast of Bogota, and west of Apure. I head south to Meta

11 Mar – Border friction in Rio da Prata

0.21 Mar – Heretics in Guasipati convert – Panama is next on the line

I order the people of Santarem to become Quechua

1 Sept – I order Naval Equipment Manu in Chiquitos, Plantation in Santa Catarina, Guayra

9 Sept – Pore is a core and gest a Workshop

1 Nov – Amapa converts. Workshop for here too

Old 01-23-2016, 03:38 PM   #150
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Jan, 1663 –

Cerejeiras – Tropical, jungle, naval supplies, 3 dev, 0.10 made, north of Chiquitos, south of the Eastern Amazonas wasteland. I send colonists west to Guapore.

21 May – I take a mission to remove Tapuia from our map

31 May – We have an heir – Tupac Hualpa 2/6/5

11 July – I declare war on Tapuia. Now the only major hiccup is that they are guaranteed by Scotland.

28 Aug – After they fled from us, we chased them down and routed their force in Sergipe

6 Sept – Cerejeiras is a core

20 Nov - Their capital falls

22 Nov – We annex them and finish the mission and gain some manpower and prestige

Paraiba – Ge culture and Reformed religion, 15 development, grain, coastal, south of Rio Grade and north of Pernambuco. 40% autonomy. 0.33made here and a core is ordered as the first line of business. It features a shipyard, dock, temple, and workshop

Tapuia is ours. No tribes left here