Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-27-2003, 09:14 AM   #1
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Talking Quotes from the Don Juan Discussion Group

Thanks to NoMyths for finding this . Some of the lines in here are just absolutely classic.

i think the last post was too long. basically, i want to know how do i get a date with this chick i met online without getting Googled? and how do i get this other one's number without having to ask my friend's mom? -some guy named A1 Steak Sauce. He goes on to say, "i think if i have to go hanging around bars to meet women again me or somebody else is gonna get killed b/c there is always some ass who's got a word for me . . . and i am *definitely* not the cool level-headed type

Yeah, I can't pick up women in bars because I get in too many fights. That's it. That's why I pick up women on the internet. Where they can't see me. Or touch me.

Or hurt me. whimper

then there's this winner from Ol' Blue Eyes in the thread entitled Sucks to Club Alone: Went out clubbing tonight, and as usual, got no play. I keep reminding myself, look confident, smile, converse, and dammit--can't beat social proof, especially when women travel in packs (and expect men to do the same).

Yep, the cocky and funny philosophy works again.

Finally, there's the poll "Are You Getting Laid Tonight". A telling statistic is that in this den of Don Juans, this convention of Casanovas, a whopping 54.64 % said there was no way they were having sex tonight.

How can you argue with success like that.

Last edited by CamEdwards : 04-27-2003 at 09:15 AM.
CamEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 10:46 AM   #2
tucker342
Pro Starter

That's pretty funny.
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 02:39 PM   #3
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Re: Quotes from the Don Juan Discussion Group

Quote:
Originally posted by CamEdwards
Thanks to NoMyths for finding this . Some of the lines in here are just absolutely classic.

i think the last post was too long. basically, i want to know how do i get a date with this chick i met online without getting Googled? and how do i get this other one's number without having to ask my friend's mom? -some guy named A1 Steak Sauce. He goes on to say, "i think if i have to go hanging around bars to meet women again me or somebody else is gonna get killed b/c there is always some ass who's got a word for me . . . and i am *definitely* not the cool level-headed type

Yeah, I can't pick up women in bars because I get in too many fights. That's it. That's why I pick up women on the internet. Where they can't see me. Or touch me.

Or hurt me. whimper

then there's this winner from Ol' Blue Eyes in the thread entitled Sucks to Club Alone: Went out clubbing tonight, and as usual, got no play. I keep reminding myself, look confident, smile, converse, and dammit--can't beat social proof, especially when women travel in packs (and expect men to do the same).

Yep, the cocky and funny philosophy works again.

Finally, there's the poll "Are You Getting Laid Tonight". A telling statistic is that in this den of Don Juans, this convention of Casanovas, a whopping 54.64 % said there was no way they were having sex tonight.

How can you argue with success like that.

Yeah, and having a name like A1 Steak Sauce says it all.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 02:42 PM   #4
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

These guys are the biggest loosers in the world at this board (The Don Juan one)
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 02:59 PM   #5
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

*tips cap to Cam*
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote