Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #1801
Danny
Head Coach

Never heard of it, but I can tell from the title that it is bad!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #1802
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Chubby, you have my deepest sympathies

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #1803
Danny
Head Coach

As of 1801

Keyser: Melisandre, Dwight, Mal, Jayne
Melisandre: Keyser, Super Grover, Oscar
Oscar: Athena
Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1804
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
If you get me the blue pills, I think I will definitely need the depends

How?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1805
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Chubby, you have my deepest sympathies

Something something american teenager is much MUCH worse so I guess the silver lining is she isn't watching that tonight!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #1806
Danny
Head Coach

I think we were referring to two different kinds of blue bills
Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #1807
Danny
Head Coach

Do all of her shows include some form of the word teen in the title?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #1808
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Do all of her shows include some form of the word teen in the title?

no, unless private practice and grey's add teen into their title. I at least had Lost before to counteract them but alas Lost is fini
Old 07-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #1809
Danny
Head Coach

Ok, so it's got to either have teens or hot doctors
Old 07-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #1810
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm not sure the wisdom of these choices, but I am sure doing damage which can then be healed easily doesn't do any good.

Athean unattacks Oscar
Athena attacks Keyser
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #1811
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Ok, so it's got to either have teens or hot doctors

pretty much
Old 07-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #1812
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Well, you can reasonably determine that something saved Autumn's muppet from Tyrith and I was the only one to take credit for that. There's a reasonably straightforward way to prove I can still do it, but I don't want to be accused of stalling for time unless multiple people insist.

huh? i missed this before. wouldn't stalling be the worst move evar for the village right now?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #1813
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
And that's if he's even a wolf. He's still not at the top of my list, but I don't have a choice at this point. Theres been no better case presented because the wolves have taken opportunities to plant seeds of trust for themselves. If I was a wolf I would have done the same thing.

I think statements like the one Ive quoted make Jackal look like he's playing more for tomorrow than me. If Jackal cones back villager, I really have no out for myself (though Ill try anyway) as I've repeatedly said I have a hard time seeing a remaining player as a wolf other than him. When I cone back villager, I expect Jackal to pull out something like the above, "I didn't want to attack him but I had no choice.". Who is at the top of your list Jackal and why aren't you making a case for them? That makes no sense.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #1814
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I think statements like the one Ive quoted make Jackal look like he's playing more for tomorrow than me. If Jackal cones back villager, I really have no out for myself (though Ill try anyway) as I've repeatedly said I have a hard time seeing a remaining player as a wolf other than him. When I cone back villager, I expect Jackal to pull out something like the above, "I didn't want to attack him but I had no choice.". Who is at the top of your list Jackal and why aren't you making a case for them? That makes no sense.

The trio of mau/zinto/chubby is at the top of my list, probably mau on top. But there's no point leaving my vote anywhere else at this point, that'd be going against my own logic of no outliers.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #1815
The Jackal
Coordinator

You know, thinking more about what happened last night, and your "mystery help", it seems most likely that DV was switched on to me based on the damage that was dealt. Whoever was "assisting" you had to have 3 AP to bring my HP to where it is, and I don't think anyone else remaining has 3 AP to be honest.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #1816
The Jackal
Coordinator

And I'm not trying to "play for tomorrow". If either of us is lynched and the other isn't the other one is going to be the main target, unless you're a wolf, and then perhaps I'll be vindicated. But I can still see people framing this as a brilliant wolf v wolf scheme that we've hatched for days at the expense of everyone else.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #1817
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm likely not to be around much more before the deadline, if I do end up going down, all your work will not be for naught. But you'll be kicking yourself for leading the village on a wild goose chase.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #1818
The Jackal
Coordinator

I do find it interesting that a lot of the people who were leaning towards voting for JAG switched to me today. Is it because the hulk came up good? I have no idea. All of his talking has finally gotten to you. I guess I could have played better, but I honestly don't have any info to share, else I would have long ago.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #1819
The Jackal
Coordinator

Danny, you really should have given me some sort of Kobayashi ability.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #1820
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
There's a reasonably straightforward way to prove I can still do it, but I don't want to be accused of stalling for time unless multiple people insist.

Also, what the heck is this? There's a way to prove you can do something but you don't want to discuss what it is but we should take your word for it? More wolfish sounding things.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #1821
Danny
Head Coach

As of 1820

Keyser: Melisandre, Dwight, Mal, Jayne, Athena
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #1822
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

who are we missing votes for, DV?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #1823
Danny
Head Coach

yes
Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #1824
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Attack Keyser

Sorry, my pc sucks

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #1825
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i dont know what blue pill you were talking about old man

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #1826
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Attack Keyser

Sorry, my pc sucks

Why jackal today when u went jag yesterday? Especially when jag seems to want to stall and jackal is saying jag moved ur vote onto him yesterday?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #1827
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

More people are voting jackal today, arent we supposed to stack attacks? And melisandre didnt take any damage yesterday from everyone who was on him

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #1828
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The trio of mau/zinto/chubby is at the top of my list, probably mau on top. But there's no point leaving my vote anywhere else at this point, that'd be going against my own logic of no outliers.

Chubby is no more an outlier than I am currently. Mostly though, it makes no sense you havent tried to make a case for your top suspects at some point yesterday or today, or even mention they were your top suspects until the past 1-2 hrs.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #1829
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
More people are voting jackal today, arent we supposed to stack attacks? And melisandre didnt take any damage yesterday from everyone who was on him

Jag had to have taken damage, he didn't get "injured" because he moved ur attack on him onto jackal
Old 07-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #1830
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Why jackal today when u went jag yesterday? Especially when jag seems to want to stall and jackal is saying jag moved ur vote onto him yesterday?

1. Jackal might be saying that, but he's not correct.
2. You saying that I want to stall is ridiculous. I specifically said I did not want to. I fought the idea to attack Zinto because I felt it was equivalent to stalling.

The stuff you've said against me this evening has pretty firmly moved you to my next most likely to be a wolf, that and Mau moving more firmly into villager territory for me.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #1831
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Chubby is no more an outlier than I am currently. Mostly though, it makes no sense you havent tried to make a case for your top suspects at some point yesterday or today, or even mention they were your top suspects until the past 1-2 hrs.

Who r ur top suspects? You've done nothing but sit on jackal for 4 days!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #1832
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Jag had to have taken damage, he didn't get "injured" because he moved ur attack on him onto jackal

But that's just one attack, what about all the rest?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #1833
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

You should be attacking who you think is the wolf, if you thought it was JAG there's no point switching to me. I know you said you were 50/50, but your attack is pretty much going to decide this thing.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #1834
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You know, thinking more about what happened last night, and your "mystery help", it seems most likely that DV was switched on to me based on the damage that was dealt. Whoever was "assisting" you had to have 3 AP to bring my HP to where it is, and I don't think anyone else remaining has 3 AP to be honest.

I've never revealed my AP total, so how would you know what it is to use as a baseline?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #1835
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
1. Jackal might be saying that, but he's not correct.
2. You saying that I want to stall is ridiculous. I specifically said I did not want to. I fought the idea to attack Zinto because I felt it was equivalent to stalling.

The stuff you've said against me this evening has pretty firmly moved you to my next most likely to be a wolf, that and Mau moving more firmly into villager territory for me.

You offered to prove your innocece but didn't want to get accused of stalling. "I can prove my innocence but you have to wait", we can't stall at this point in the game and u were advocating it to save yourself!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #1836
Danny
Head Coach

As of 1834

Keyser: Melisandre, Dwight, Mal, Jayne, Athena, Cthulu
Old 07-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #1837
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Who r ur top suspects? You've done nothing but sit on jackal for 4 days!

That doesn't mean I haven't given opinions about others. To start the day, I posted that I had Jackal on top obviously, considerably lower were you and Mau about equal, and then Zinto / BK as most trusted.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #1838
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
You offered to prove your innocece but didn't want to get accused of stalling. "I can prove my innocence but you have to wait", we can't stall at this point in the game and u were advocating it to save yourself!

I have no clue where you got this idea. Jag said he could prove his attack moving power if we wanted to stall not his innocence. And it was in response to something I posted about his abilities.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #1839
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
That doesn't mean I haven't given opinions about others. To start the day, I posted that I had Jackal on top obviously, considerably lower were you and Mau about equal, and then Zinto / BK as most trusted.

I did the exact same thing today, with mau/chubby/zinto and having zinto slightly higher. But I'm tired of this at this point. If that's the way people are deciding, that's the way people are deciding! I don't think I'm going to be able to convince anyone else that you're playing them.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #1840
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But that's just one attack, what about all the rest?

If my character has 10 hp and takes 4 damage, I won't be ibjured (below 25 per cent hp) and iyou won't see I'm at 6 health but I still would be
Old 07-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #1841
Zinto
College Starter

If you are not a wolf Jackal sorry that we put you through probably an extremely frustrating day.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #1842
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
If you are not a wolf Jackal sorry that we put you through probably an extremely frustrating day.

It's been an extremely frustrating three or so days, but thank you.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #1843
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I offered to show I could still use my ability, it only clears me if you reasonably expect I would use that ability as you would expect a wolf would (kill off weak villager characters for example).
Old 07-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #1844
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Besides, I think if dv moves onto jag we can take them both out and hopefully end the game
Old 07-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #1845
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Besides, I think if dv moves onto jag we can take them both out and hopefully end the game

This is true, I'm probably dead whether or not DV votes for me. So if you want to settle this truly you can vote for JAG and we'll likely both die. Though that's probably not the best course of action, you should probably choose one or the other of us.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #1846
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I did the exact same thing today, with mau/chubby/zinto and having zinto slightly higher. But I'm tired of this at this point. If that's the way people are deciding, that's the way people are deciding! I don't think I'm going to be able to convince anyone else that you're playing them.

The difference is you never even seriously tried to make that case to start the day or even reveal that was your thinking. You just attacked me, who would be fourth on your list.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #1847
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

you really think that would work? why?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #1848
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
The difference is you never even seriously tried to make that case to start the day or even reveal that was your thinking. You just attacked me, who would be fourth on your list.

What do you expect? You've been hot after me for four days. You are my default #1, even if I didn't think you were the likeliest wolf. There's nothing saying you aren't a wolf.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #1849
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

what's the advantage?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #1850
Zinto
College Starter

Don't do it if you do and there are two wolves they win.