Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2020, 01:36 PM   #401
Telle
College Starter

As of post 400:

Lobby: D6 Autumn says searched (323), Autumn publicly finds The Cloak (315)

1st floor hallway:
101: D2 Kantai says searched and finds nothing (114)
102: D2 Chief Rum public search (128) finds nothing (135)
D6 timmae enters (290)
103: D2 Chief Rum sleeps (129)
D5 timmae sleeps (359)
D5 Telle public search (261) finds nothing (267)
D6 timmae says saw Kantai enter D5 (266)
104: D4 timmae stays awake (223)
D5 timmae public search (259) finds nothing (266)
105: D3 timmae stays awake (148)
D4 timmae public search (223) finds nothing (233)
106: D3 timmae public search (148) finds nothing (168)
107: D2 timmae enters (94)
D2 Kantai sleeps (122)
D4 CrimsonFox public search (201) finds nothing (202)
108: D2 timmae public search (70) finds shot glass (74)
109: D1 timmae public search (22) finds nothing (30)
110: D7 timmae public search (358) finds nothing (362)
111: D5 Kantai public search and finds rum (265)
112: D6 timmae public search (293) finds nothing (300) in pre-searched room (311)
113: D7 timmae sleeps (358)
D7 EagleFan says searched and finds nothing (385)
114: D4 Telle public search (220) finds necklace (226)
115: D3 Telle says sees EagleFan search 115 (249)
116: D4 EagleFan says search and finds nothing (191)
117: D1 EagleFan public search (26) finds nothing (30)
118: D3 EagleFan says search and finds nothing in pre-searched room (158)
D6 EagleFan found attacked by hanging (268) with bedsheets (271)
D6 Nane public search (348) finds nothing (352)
D8 timmae enters (387)
119: D3 Kantai says search and finds nothing (178)
D3 Kantai stays awake (183)
120: D2 EagleFan says search and finds nothing (134) and says was pre-searched (192)
121: D6 Kantai public search (319) finds "Jack Daniels Deceit" (320)
122: D6 Autumn sleeps, D6 EagleFan says search and finds nothing (371)
D7 timmae public search (387) finds nothing (396) in room NOT previously searched (398)
123: D7 EagleFan public search (386) finds "shiny silvery liquid" (394)
124: D4 Telle says sees Chief Rum enter (248)
D4 Chief Rum says search and finds nothing (250)
125: D3 Chief Rum says search and finds nothing (199)

2nd floor hallway: D8 Nane public search (391)
201: D3 Chief Rum says search and finds nothing (175)
202: D1 Nane sleeps (54)
D5 Chief Rum public search (251) finds nothing (264)
203: D6 Telle public search (369) finds nothing in pre-searched room (375)
204: D2 Autumn enters (72)
205:
206: D2 Autumn enters (86)
207: D3 Nane says search and finds nothing (174)
D3 Telle says saw Nane enter (217)
208: D2 Autumn enters (106)
209:
210: D2 Autumn enters (107)
211:
212: D3 Autumn enters (160)
D5 Nane says search and finds nothing (273)
213:
214: D3 Autumn enters and sleeps (176)
D3 Nane stays awake (179)
215:
216: D7 Chief Rum public search (376) finds nothing in pre-searched room (379)
217: D7 Chief Rum stays awake (376)
218: D6 Telle public search (324) finds rope (325)
219: D4 britrock public search (189) finds nothing in pre-searched room (196)
220: D2 Nane enters (87)
D3 britrock public search (143) finds nothing in pre-searched room (167)
D3 Telle stays awake (181)
221: D2 britrock public search (78) finds nothing (82)
D2 Telle sleeps (119)
222: D1 britrock says search (23) finds nothing (30 confirmed by Render)
223: D1 britrock sleep (31)
D1 Telle stays awake (55)
D1 Telle finds ring (313)
D1 Nane says search and finds nothing (84), confirmed by britrock (91) and Telle (109)
224:
225: D1 Telle says search and finds nothing (144)
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:50 PM   #402
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You know what, I'm just gonna spill my beans instead of just hinting at stuff. I feel we need to be more open and go after anyone who isn't.

I am a wizard, but not a powerful one. The one ability I have is I can Scry for knowledge once per night. Scrying for those who don't know is like seeking out for visions of things, people, etc. It can be current/location or future events.

Unfortunately, I have been a poor player, as I missed Day One entirely and missed at least one other day Monday due to real stuff and being a forgetful ass.

My first scry (on N2) was of our group as a whole. I was sent several pictures, mostly from the Harry Potter universe. The pictures contained three Muggles, six wizards and a figure that, to my knowledge, is not in the HP universe. Point is, ten players, ten figures in the pictures

I'm not sure how closely the pictures wizards tie in. They could just be wizards, Muggles and whatever. Or they could be deeper than that. For instance, one of the pictures was just of Voldemort. That's pretty distinctive. Neither Harry Pooter nor any truly powerful good wizards were in the pics.

So do we have a Voldemort here? Have to consider that.

The tenth figure was of a warrior woman, like Joan of Arc. She is holding a sword up high in her picture and looks quite righteous.

The next Scry (N3), I scried for the cloak. I was given a vision of artwork in an undetermined room, then a long twisting staircase and then two long tunnels. Autumn finding the cloak in the picture in the lobby seems to confirm some of that. This is where I get the secret passageways from. Since the cloak was in the picture itself, I am not sure why Inwas shown the rest.

Render and I had a miscommunication issue, and I thought my carpet scry was simply some other vision I happened upon during a search. So on N4 I Scryed again for the carpet and received the same vision as N3. When I realized the confusion and expressed that to Render, he expanded my vision to include a vision of the Motel 6 sign, and a pair of double doors leading to the staircase and tunnels.

I forgot to check in late Monday and mossed my Scry opportunity on N5. Last night I Scryed Telle. It's not entirely clear what I saw, but it appears she is a wizard. I didn't see any indication of allegiance. She no doubt has powers of her own.

I have searched a room every day except Day One and haven't found a thing.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:56 PM   #403
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I missed a Scry. I probably have my days wrong. Are we on Day 7, 8 or 9?

My missing Scry is one I will keep to myself for the moment until after I do a search, but I will reveal it later.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:57 PM   #404
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It might be in our best interest to work together to decide each day what or who I should Scry for.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:11 PM   #405
Telle
College Starter

Wow... so that was, well, revealing. I can confirm that yes I am a wizard. I don't have a special ability like you do though. Maybe you're the "seer" of the game? This game has been far from traditional werewolf though, so not really sure about anything.

When you got that vision of the lobby, were you told that it was the lobby? If not the staircase and "tunnels" might have been the main staircase and the two hallways, trying to lead you to interpreting it as the lobby.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #406
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I missed a Scry. I probably have my days wrong. Are we on Day 7, 8 or 9?

My missing Scry is one I will keep to myself for the moment until after I do a search, but I will reveal it later.

We are on Day 8.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #407
timmae
College Starter

ok, now we are getting somewhere! Very interesting stuff for sure.

We certainly need more info on that sign. Some kind of tie-in there.

@Chief Rum: Have you scry'd EF at all?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:22 PM   #408
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Wow... so that was, well, revealing. I can confirm that yes I am a wizard. I don't have a special ability like you do though. Maybe you're the "seer" of the game? This game has been far from traditional werewolf though, so not really sure about anything.

When you got that vision of the lobby, were you told that it was the lobby? If not the staircase and "tunnels" might have been the main staircase and the two hallways, trying to lead you to interpreting it as the lobby.

You know, I'm glad you asked that, because it unveiled an unconscious assumption of my own from following events.

Neither of the staircase/hallways Scries mention the lobby at all. My primary (first) carpet Scry first mentioned the hanging picture, then I was shown a vision of a twisting staircase and the two long hallways. Since I was not shown a carpet at all, I assumed that rhe staircase was hidden behind the picture. I only needed to find the picture.

Ironically, I found it when RendeR described the lobby to you when you stayed there to watch the first hallway. That's when I made the assumption the room of the painting was the lobby. Unfortunately that was one of the days I was away a lot. By the time I was looking to search the lobby, Autumn had already broken the artwork frame and retrieved the carpet (which I did not know contained the carpet until Autumn got it).

It is possible the staircases and hallways are the ones we know. That would kinda suck.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #409
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
ok, now we are getting somewhere! Very interesting stuff for sure.

We certainly need more info on that sign. Some kind of tie-in there.

@Chief Rum: Have you scry'd EF at all?

Without any other guidande, he was going to be my next Scry tonight. I tried to Scry both you and EF last night, and RendeR made me choose, damnit lol

Old 07-08-2020, 02:26 PM   #410
timmae
College Starter

lol, I only have a shot glass. And a fixin for anything we may find that may be religious. I have no clue how to get us out of this motel. I think info on EF would be worthwhile. Maybe the night of the incident if we can get that specific.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #411
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Perhaps I can ask RendeR.

RendeR, can I tell if the staircase and hallways in my Scries are indeed the staircase in the lobby, and the hallways are the hallways to the rooms?

Old 07-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #412
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Without any other guidande, he was going to be my next Scry tonight. I tried to Scry both you and EF last night, and RendeR made me choose, damnit lol

So you used your Scry on timmae last night? You didn't mention that in your big reveal. What did you learn?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #413
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
lol, I only have a shot glass. And a fixin for anything we may find that may be religious. I have no clue how to get us out of this motel. I think info on EF would be worthwhile. Maybe the night of the incident if we can get that specific.

Wow, that's a great idea.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:29 PM   #414
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you used your Scry on timmae last night? You didn't mention that in your big reveal. What did you learn?

Apologies, I saw the "t" and assumed it was just you and me. No, I tried to Scry both you (Telle) and EF. RendeR said I needed to choose just one. So I chose you. That was last night.

I have not Scried timmae.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #415
Autumn
Head Coach

This is huge, Chief, thanks for revealing. It's good to see that your visions match up with the place I found the Cloak, so it gives you reason to believe what you're seeing. I've been wondering how you figured out the things you thought you had, but I had assumed it was maybe an object you had found. This is much more useful, however.

I think transparency is a good option here, so I will reveal unbidden that I am also a Wizard. I was under the impression I was the minority here, and that the Muggles were considering Wizards the bad guys, so I didn't reveal that. However, I can state that I have no goal to get rid of anyone in game. I have a particular goal in game but it doesn't require anyone dying.

However, I feel like with Chief's info out in the open I can reveal what I do know. I have not revealed my searches previously, but I did find a wand [not the Master wand, a regular one]. I used it last night to cast a mind reading spell on Timmae to find out what his role was. The vision I got showed him as a statue holding a sword, like Chief's vision, but I also saw waves of hate and despair, people being killed by wizards, and then the wizards being burned alive. So, I believe that Timmae considers himself holy, but is a crusader out to kill wizards. This seems to line up with Chief's vision, and it seems to put most of us in danger, so I wanted to reveal this info even though it puts a target on me. I think Timmae is the 10th party, and probably not here for the Hallows at all.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #416
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Apologies, I saw the "t" and assumed it was just you and me. No, I tried to Scry both you (Telle) and EF. RendeR said I needed to choose just one. So I chose you. That was last night.

I have not Scried timmae.

Ok, that makes sense. Looking back you did say that it was me that you scried last night, and that's when you learned I was a wizard.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #417
timmae
College Starter

Ohhh... this is getting better now! Mostly right Autumn. Out to kill a certain wizard. Maybe the valdemort role, not sure as the role didn't say explicitly.

About the wand... what makes you believe that it isn't "The Wand"?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #418
Telle
College Starter

Autumn, was it clear that he was the one killing the wizards? Or could he have been the wizard killing the humans (maybe Voldemort)? Although he's mentioned multiple times looking for something "religious", so a zealot wizard-killer seems to fit better.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #419
timmae
College Starter

Whoover has the stone better be careful!
Old 07-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #420
timmae
College Starter

@telle, @Chief Rum: do you also have wands??
Old 07-08-2020, 02:42 PM   #421
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
@telle, @Chief Rum: do you also have wands??

Not me.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:42 PM   #422
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Autumn's description of the figure with the sword seems 6o alifn with mine. That figure was in a separate image from Voldemort, who had his own image.

So it seems to me timmae the wizard killing warrior is not the same as Voldemort.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:43 PM   #423
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Typos suck.

Autumn's image of the warrior seems to match mine, and was separate from the Voldemort image.

No, timmae I do not have a wand.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:46 PM   #424
timmae
College Starter

@autumn: Why do you think your wand is not "the wand"?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:47 PM   #425
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Ohhh... this is getting better now! Mostly right Autumn. Out to kill a certain wizard. Maybe the valdemort role, not sure as the role didn't say explicitly.

About the wand... what makes you believe that it isn't "The Wand"?

When I found it, it was described as a typical student wand. I wasn't 100% sure but when I found the Cloak, the result was very much clear that I had found one of the 3 items.

Hmm, well Timmae, if you are out for a certain wizard, but the role was not explicit, how could you hope to find him or her without killing them all?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:47 PM   #426
Telle
College Starter

Sooooo... now we have three wizards that have come forward, and a likely wizard-killer. I don't exactly like the idea of getting killed by timmae in the night. Assuming Chief's vision of 6 wizards, 3 muggles, and 1 other is accurate then the majority of us are in mortal danger.

Vote timmae
Old 07-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #427
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Autumn, was it clear that he was the one killing the wizards? Or could he have been the wizard killing the humans (maybe Voldemort)? Although he's mentioned multiple times looking for something "religious", so a zealot wizard-killer seems to fit better.

No, in his mind he was wielding a sword and fighting back against the wizards.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #428
timmae
College Starter

I assume it is the evil wizard since there is just 1. Have to admit I have no clue about Harry Potter stuff except for what I can wiki.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:50 PM   #429
timmae
College Starter

would valdemort be a human or a wizard?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:51 PM   #430
Autumn
Head Coach

Because of what I found about Timmae, I became determined not to reveal that I was a wizard at all. But Chief's post suggested that I was not the only one who was vulnerable to Timmae, so I felt I should reveal it. It's possible the Muggles may also be allied with Timmae, but my hope is that is not the case.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #431
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
would valdemort be a human or a wizard?

Voldemort would be a wizard, for sure. But you're claiming all your role says is "you need to kill a particular wizard, but you don't know which one?"
Old 07-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #432
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I assume it is the evil wizard since there is just 1. Have to admit I have no clue about Harry Potter stuff except for what I can wiki.

The descriptions from Chief and Autumn sound more like you're a zealot out to kill any/all wizards. And if you were, then of course when you're outed you're going play it off as just wanting the one really bad wizard we all want to get rid of and the rest of us have nothing to worry about. Sorry, but I feel safer without you around.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #433
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Timmae, do you have a sword?

Old 07-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #434
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Voldemort would be a wizard, for sure. But you're claiming all your role says is "you need to kill a particular wizard, but you don't know which one?"

I know that the wizarding world exists and I need to kill the evil one. I assume that means the bad wizard based on what Chief saw. Not sure if there are evil humans also?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:57 PM   #435
timmae
College Starter

No sword. If you need to lynch someone I'd be better than any good roles but not sure it helps you at all.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:58 PM   #436
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I know it may be foolish, but I'm not yet ready to buy that timmae is here to kill all of us. I feel like we can be patient.

Perhaps timmae and I can stay in the same toom tonight, and another of us can watch that hallway. I will Scry in the room, and timmae will stay awake, guarding me. If I somehow still end up dead, y'all can kill timmae.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #437
timmae
College Starter

I went to 118 during the day and will stay there tonight. I can stay awake if that helps.

Stay awake in room 118 tonight
Old 07-08-2020, 03:03 PM   #438
Autumn
Head Coach

Chief, do you think you can find out more about him than you already have?
Old 07-08-2020, 03:03 PM   #439
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I went to 118 during the day and will stay there tonight. I can stay awake if that helps.

Stay awake in room 118 tonight

Works for me.

Vote No Lynch

I will stay in Room 118 tonight.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #440
timmae
College Starter

Quote:

I assume he's not scrying me as I explained everything I have and know.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #441
Telle
College Starter

I propose an alternative. I previously found a rope. We can tie timmae up in the lobby where he can be seen by anyone else in the lobby or the hallways. Minimum two people stand guard.

Sorry Chief but a sudden "No no, don't kill him. I'll look after him myself.. alone.. in private" isn't giving me the warm and fuzzies about you now either.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #442
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Who, timmae? Certainly seems likely. I haven't Scried him yet.

My intent was to Scry EF on the night he was "hung."

Incidentally, that idea came from timmae, before your reveal on him. I think.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #443
timmae
College Starter

I am fine with being wherever you need/want me. Tie me up and beat me if you want. And provide truth whiskey for my empty shot glass.

Are their other evil wizards and/or muggles? Valdemort would be one but I assume there are more.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #444
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I propose an alternative. I previously found a rope. We can tie timmae up in the lobby where he can be seen by anyone else in the lobby or the hallways. Minimum two people stand guard.

Sorry Chief but a sudden "No no, don't kill him. I'll look after him myself.. alone.. in private" isn't giving me the warm and fuzzies about you now either.

:shrug:

I am what I am. Doesn't really matter how you feel about it.

That.said, I'm fine with the timmae tied up in the lobby plan.

I can Scry from there, too, I presume.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #445
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I know it may be foolish, but I'm not yet ready to buy that timmae is here to kill all of us. I feel like we can be patient.

I don't think it's foolish. His story seems reasonable--in the books most wizards are good and don't kill Muggles. But it also could be a cover-up, it's thin enough that I don't think it's proof either way. Nobody has died yet, but certainly now that some of us are outed that is a fear.

A point in Timmae's favor is that it would be a hard win condition to kill 6 wizards by yourself. One seems more reasonable.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #446
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I am fine with being wherever you need/want me. Tie me up and beat me if you want. And provide truth whiskey for my empty shot glass.

Are their other evil wizards and/or muggles? Valdemort would be one but I assume there are more.

Where are you getting the idea of "truth whiskey"? The bottle found by Kantai was labeled "Jack Daniels Deceit". How are you twisting that to mean a truth serum?
Old 07-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #447
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The wizards selected in the imagery was Voldemort, Beatrix LeStrange, the whole Draco family (father, mother and Draco), and the befuddled Plants professor at Hogwarts. Steangely enough, the Hogwarts professor is the only one who is clearly good.

Which is why I'm not sure I put more weight on any of the images except Voldemort, which seems too obvious a baddie to throw into a grouping of wizard photos.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #448
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Where are you getting the idea of "truth whiskey"? The bottle found by Kantai was labeled "Jack Daniels Deceit". How are you twisting that to mean a truth serum?

Not sure a serum that makes you tell lies would be in this I guess. Just assumed there is some kind of connection to the truth. The rum had a descriptor also... lemme find it.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:16 PM   #449
timmae
College Starter

"Captain morgans drowsy dark Rum"

Maybe a sleep potion.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #450
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, the Jack Daniel's Deceit seems more clearly to be the liquor of choice for truth and lies, as Telle pointed out. The name suggests lying is the result.