Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-16-2021, 10:35 PM   #1
cubboyroy1826
College Benchwarmer

FM 21 Help

I picked up FM 21 after not playing the FM series for a while. I know soccer but am utterly lost by everything that has to/can be done. For those of you who are veterans of the FM series any tips or league to start with to simplify things. There is just SO much to do.

cubboyroy1826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 11:35 PM   #2
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I have 20 and not 21, so I can't be specific, but I start by delegating a lot of my responsibilities to my assistant coach. There should be a screen where you can choose what duties you are in charge of handling manually, and what should be handled automatically by your assistant coach & FWIW almost all of them you should be able to take over mid-game at any point, so there is no need for fear that you might not pick the 'right' combination of settings.

In your case I would set practically everything except the first team match selection to your assistant coach, and then things should operate in the background relatively smoothly while you can pick and choose what and when you want to pay attention to while you are getting your bearings.You might also consider taking control of the appropriate transfers/contracts settings if you don't want to be surprised by those kinds of things happening without your input/consent.

..but again, I have 20 and not 21, so hopefully that hasn't all flown out the window and is a good beginning point for you.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:04 AM   #3
MrBug708
Head Coach

Find a plug and play tactic from here that will help

Knap FM2021 - Google Sheets
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote