M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #102
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
I think you just grew up a little.

Something grew, that's all I know.

So now why when I check our phone records and you've had the girls with you all day, that these phone calls to a certain suspicious phone number drops to zero, yet the text messages are piled up?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #103
JediKooter
Coordinator

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support and advice. I owe everyone a drink or 3.

Never did get to see her this weekend to try and resolve anything. I'm flying back down there Thursday night for my scheduled birthday and we are supposed to go over the finances and whatever shit you have to deal with when...well...dealing with this kinda shit.

May the Force be With You...always.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 07-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #104
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post

2) This is California and you have a penis, get ready to feel the biased wrath of the court system here. It's ... insane. I mean, I can't even express how overly biased it is in favor of the "little guy".

Wait...so are they in favor of the "little guy" or not?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #105
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am really sorry to hear about this, JK. I hope it all works out for the best for you.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #106
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
gah @ everything Rizon said. That's even more why I swore off the bitches. That's some fucked up shit right there.

I haven't sworn off the bitches, but things like this are a good part why I've sworn off marriage. I've too rational to ever think "it won't happen me me." and divorce laws in this country (every country?) are fucked up.

Sorry about all of this Jedi. The only advise I can offer up from seeing several people go through this is to make sure you just get it done as soon as possible. The longer it goes on, the more she is going to demand or expect because her lawyer and/or boyfriend will convince her that she is entitled to more and more. Divorce is a war of attrition that you simply can't win. (Unless you're rich....)
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:15 PM   #107
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
I haven't sworn off the bitches, but things like this are a good part why I've sworn off marriage. I've too rational to ever think "it won't happen me me." and divorce laws in this country (every country?) are fucked up.

i guess that would have been a more accurate thing for me to say.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #108
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Women man.... women.... this sucks this happened to you. The idea of marriage loses its appeal to me more and more. I can not imagine going through something like this and I admire your(Radii and Drake too) ability to stay strong.

Women man... women.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #109
Drake
assmaster

I sent you a PM with the non-tactical stuff. Rizon and the others have given you some great advice, so all I'll add is this:

People who are leaving marriages due to infidelity are usually in a hurry to get the old life over with and behind them and move on to the new one. Affair partners waiting in the wings tend to put lots of pressure on them to get things over with.

Leverage this fact. She may give up a great deal more than what she's entitled to in order to have it over fast.

(And, wow! California really sucks. When my first wife and I divorced -- granted, 16 years ago now -- we paid the lawyer $300, neither one of us contested anything and we didn't even go to court. Our insurance agent just notarized the docs and we filed them.)
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:19 AM   #110
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
I am really sorry to hear about this, JK. I hope it all works out for the best for you.

Thanks. I hope it all works out too. Defintely sucks ass beyond belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai

Sorry about all of this Jedi. The only advise I can offer up from seeing several people go through this is to make sure you just get it done as soon as possible. The longer it goes on, the more she is going to demand or expect because her lawyer and/or boyfriend will convince her that she is entitled to more and more. Divorce is a war of attrition that you simply can't win. (Unless you're rich....)

Yup, if this doesn't work out, it is definitely the last marriage for me. I just hate hassles and this is one of the biggest hassles that I can ever think of. I definitely would not win the war of attrition for sure. The sad thing is she's acting like I'm some sort of monster and doesn't want to see me. I was rich in love and happiness, that's all I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noop
Women man.... women.... this sucks this happened to you. The idea of marriage loses its appeal to me more and more. I can not imagine going through something like this and I admire your(Radii and Drake too) ability to stay strong.

Women man... women.

You know marriage isn't that bad, it really isn't. I think the problem is, is not revealing ones expectations to ones soon to be spouse is extremely important. If I could go back in time, that's the one thing I would make clear to my wife, because, apparently, the wedding vows we took did not make it clear enough for her that I was commited to her until death, through all the worst shit you could possibly imagine and all the best things that can ever happen to someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake
I sent you a PM with the non-tactical stuff. Rizon and the others have given you some great advice, so all I'll add is this:

People who are leaving marriages due to infidelity are usually in a hurry to get the old life over with and behind them and move on to the new one. Affair partners waiting in the wings tend to put lots of pressure on them to get things over with.

Leverage this fact. She may give up a great deal more than what she's entitled to in order to have it over fast.

(And, wow! California really sucks. When my first wife and I divorced -- granted, 16 years ago now -- we paid the lawyer $300, neither one of us contested anything and we didn't even go to court. Our insurance agent just notarized the docs and we filed them.)

Got the PM and thanks for the info.

I have to admit, I can't prove for 100% certain that she is cheating on me. Just lots of circumstantial evidence. I bitched her out on the phone today (shouldn't have called her to begin with), and asked her if this person that is calling you and you calling them, is the person you say it is, then why won't the person answer the phone when I call the number. She said because he doesn't want to get involved. I just laughed and said, over 300 phone calls and hundreds of text messages, is the FURTHEST thing from not wanting to get involved.

California does suck major ass when it comes to this. One of my friends got married and had a kid, got divorced, got full time custody of his kid. The one day a month that his kid is with his ex, HE has to pay child support, yet she does not have to pay child support the time that his kid is with him.

I just hate and despise hassles and even if things do go friendly, it's still a hassle.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #111
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
You know marriage isn't that bad, it really isn't. I think the problem is, is not revealing ones expectations to ones soon to be spouse is extremely important. If I could go back in time, that's the one thing I would make clear to my wife, because, apparently, the wedding vows we took did not make it clear enough for her that I was commited to her until death, through all the worst shit you could possibly imagine and all the best things that can ever happen to someone.

Funny, I thought the 'til death' fine print was pretty clear. Sounds like you read it but she didn't. My wife and I added the addendums of 'til affair' and 'til spousal abuse' because those are both grounds for termination. If either of us do that, then I hope whoever did the bad deed (affair or abuse) is completely screwed in the divorce- that said, of course, I hope neither of us do and we'd love to get to 50 or even 75 years together on earth

Quote:
I have to admit, I can't prove for 100% certain that she is cheating on me. Just lots of circumstantial evidence. I bitched her out on the phone today (shouldn't have called her to begin with), and asked her if this person that is calling you and you calling them, is the person you say it is, then why won't the person answer the phone when I call the number. She said because he doesn't want to get involved. I just laughed and said, over 300 phone calls and hundreds of text messages, is the FURTHEST thing from not wanting to get involved.

California does suck major ass when it comes to this. One of my friends got married and had a kid, got divorced, got full time custody of his kid. The one day a month that his kid is with his ex, HE has to pay child support, yet she does not have to pay child support the time that his kid is with him.

I just hate and despise hassles and even if things do go friendly, it's still a hassle.

Again, haven't been through it, don't want to (really, who does?), and am just throwing in a voice from the peanut gallery but I think a valid one as it's from outside the situation. I would stop talking to her. If you can't keep it amicable, then just don't do it. It probably feels really good right now to do it and vent. But if you keep doing it, it's just going to make the future that much harder to deal with. What's the conversation that's going to push her over the edge and decide to really screw you in the divorce settlement? We may already be well past that point, but is that risk worth it for a few minutes of dark, warm fuzzies?

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 07-14-2009 at 08:14 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #112
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Sorry to hear about his JK. It looks like you have gotten a lot of good advice here, do yourself a favor and pay attention to it. Especially with your finances and leaving her alone at this point. Nothing good can come of you and her having conversations. Good luck, and maybe moving away from Cali is a positive first step? I did twelve years ago and haven't looked back.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #113
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Funny, I thought the 'til death' fine print was pretty clear. Sounds like you read it but she didn't. My wife and I added the addendums of 'til affair' and 'til spousal abuse' because those are both grounds for termination. If either of us do that, then I hope whoever did the bad deed (affair or abuse) is completely screwed in the divorce- that said, of course, I hope neither of us do and we'd love to get to 50 or even 75 years together on earth

I thought 'til death' was pretty clear as well. It is obviously not, to some people. I think I could even forgive her if she has indeed cheated. There'd have to be a lot of concessions on her part, but, I think I could do it.

Quote:
Again, haven't been through it, don't want to (really, who does?), and am just throwing in a voice from the peanut gallery but I think a valid one as it's from outside the situation. I would stop talking to her. If you can't keep it amicable, then just don't do it. It probably feels really good right now to do it and vent. But if you keep doing it, it's just going to make the future that much harder to deal with. What's the conversation that's going to push her over the edge and decide to really screw you in the divorce settlement? We may already be well past that point, but is that risk worth it for a few minutes of dark, warm fuzzies?

SI

You are absolutely correct. It's hard and it's going to be even more hard since I'm flying down there for my birthday this weekend. I just need to keep my mouth shut.

I was talking to my cousins wife last night and she thinks my wife is going through a midlife crisis and with the way my wife is acting, I don't think I can disagree with that assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth
Sorry to hear about his JK. It looks like you have gotten a lot of good advice here, do yourself a favor and pay attention to it. Especially with your finances and leaving her alone at this point. Nothing good can come of you and her having conversations. Good luck, and maybe moving away from Cali is a positive first step? I did twelve years ago and haven't looked back.

Thanks Roma. Yes, definitely been a lot of good advice here. As much as I want to pour my heart out to her, I know it won't do any good. It's hard, because I have no one to talk to. I mean, I have friends and family, but, I don't have that 'go to' person anymore and it's killing me. I still expect her text messages or phone calls before bed time or her random call during the day just to say hi. I still make sure I have my cell phone with me where ever I go because I don't want her to get pissed off at me if she tries to call me and I don't answer. Stupid I know, but, these are the habits that I have had for the last 8 years. I go to work and that helps for a short period of time until I have to go home, where I just sit there and for no reason just start crying like a baby.

I am considering moving away if this doesn't work out. My dad lives in Rhode Island and I have a bunch of family in Florida. Just finding a job right now is going to suck.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #114
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I thought 'til death' was pretty clear as well. It is obviously not, to some people. I think I could even forgive her if she has indeed cheated. There'd have to be a lot of concessions on her part, but, I think I could do it.

FYI, we've had conversations about this (my wife and I). Our reasoning for the exceptions are that the affair and abuse "exception"s involve a breaches of trust and that would make it near impossible to build a relationship off of.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #115
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
FYI, we've had conversations about this (my wife and I). Our reasoning for the exceptions are that the affair and abuse "exception"s involve a breaches of trust and that would make it near impossible to build a relationship off of.

SI

I can totally understand that. I'm just an extremely forgiving person and when it comes to my wife, I'm a total puss anyway.

Abuse though, never. That's one of the reasons I left my first wife when I was 19. She would hit me when she got really mad at me and not wanting to go to jail if I hit her back, I left.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #116
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post

Absolutely on the leverage bit.

I still remember saying to my ex..."So let's get this straight, you want me to do this, so the divorce will be final prior to date you've set for your wedding. You F^%$#^% C@&^"

Oh and a divorce can be done as you've described above even in CA. See mine, and the leverage bit above as well. We both wanted out, and wanted to keep it simple.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #117
law90026
College Benchwarmer

I'm really sorry to hear this.

However, I will say this: Strongly consider engaging a lawyer, even if it's just for some preliminary advice, unless it's a complete impossibility. Too often, people hold off on engaging a lawyer until it's too late.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #118
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026 View Post
I'm really sorry to hear this.

However, I will say this: Strongly consider engaging a lawyer, even if it's just for some preliminary advice, unless it's a complete impossibility. Too often, people hold off on engaging a lawyer until it's too late.

I think it's coming to that. I asked for her to give me our financial info by the end of Sunday. It is now the end of Tuesday. What the fuck man, was I that terrible that I have be treated like a complete fucking stranger?

Old 07-15-2009, 07:43 AM   #119
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I'm not in much of a position to dispense advice with my age and experiences, and I haven't had the extras in a relationship (kids, shared assets, etc) but I do know that it is better that this happened now rather than to go on wasting time with a futile attempt at resolving and resurrecting something that appears doomed.

It wasn't the same circumstance for me with my ex, but once I came around to the fact that I can be me again and do whatever I want, the lack of having someone to answer to was liberating. Just remember there are a lot of very worthwhile things in life aside from love, especially the kind that withers away no matter how you feed and water it.

I guess my words would be to be true to you no matter what, and don't let the bitterness of recent events change you. You were fine before she came into your life, you'll be fine again. Don't do anything in this state that you would later regret when this has all ended. She'll be the one that has to dispense answers when the kids ask why. We've all clearly got your back.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #120
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I'm not in much of a position to dispense advice with my age and experiences, and I haven't had the extras in a relationship (kids, shared assets, etc) but I do know that it is better that this happened now rather than to go on wasting time with a futile attempt at resolving and resurrecting something that appears doomed.

It wasn't the same circumstance for me with my ex, but once I came around to the fact that I can be me again and do whatever I want, the lack of having someone to answer to was liberating. Just remember there are a lot of very worthwhile things in life aside from love, especially the kind that withers away no matter how you feed and water it.

I guess my words would be to be true to you no matter what, and don't let the bitterness of recent events change you. You were fine before she came into your life, you'll be fine again. Don't do anything in this state that you would later regret when this has all ended. She'll be the one that has to dispense answers when the kids ask why. We've all clearly got your back.

Julio, thank you. Some very good points you make. I guess it's just time to concentrate on other things now even though I don't want to. All I know, is it's super tought right now. It is very very hard to let go though and not sure how long it will be before I can finally do that.

It's funny you mention it being liberating, I went out to diner last night with the guy that's in the office next to mine and kept thinking that I need to call my wife and let her know, but, I realized, 'oh I don't have to'. Just a weird feeling.

I'm thinking about maybe starting my own business, now that I won't have to worry about blowing all of our money and bankrupting my family.

I've stopped communicating with her completely for now, so, I'm not going to do/say anything I'll regret later. What a complete pain though.

Thanks again Julio!

Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #121
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Jedi - LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:53 AM   #122
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Jedi - LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER!

I can't afford one, but, I have talked to my dad and see if he can possibly help out with that.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #123
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

People is a dick sometimes. Sorry to hear about this, Jedi.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #124
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I can't afford one, but, I have talked to my dad and see if he can possibly help out with that.

Does your employer offer a legal plan?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #125
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
Oh and a divorce can be done as you've described above even in CA. See mine, and the leverage bit above as well. We both wanted out, and wanted to keep it simple.

I think divorce in any state can be quick and clean as long as you agree to everything. Unfortunately, 99% of the divorces you don't agree to crap or one of the parties start battles just to be spiteful. Limit your battles to those things that you really care about. Trying to get one of the lamps that your spouse's favorite Aunt gave them years ago just because you want to be a dick doesn't help the process and just adds to lawyer fees.

Sorry to hear that you are going through this crap Jedi. My Ex left me the day before Christmas so, I absolutely hated Christmas for 4 years after that. Luckily I'm with my current wife and have a great kid so... things work themselves out.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #126
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Julio, thank you. Some very good points you make. I guess it's just time to concentrate on other things now even though I don't want to. All I know, is it's super tought right now. It is very very hard to let go though and not sure how long it will be before I can finally do that.

Time really does heal things, even though right now it doesn't seem that way. Find hobbies. Video games, sports, shooting pool, movies, model trains, whatever you enjoy that will also take your mind off things.

Quote:
I'm thinking about maybe starting my own business, now that I won't have to worry about blowing all of our money and bankrupting my family.

Absolutely DO NOT do this until your divorce is final, you and she have BOTH signed the papers, and it is completely finished. Take no chances that you could lose anymore than is necessary in this process.

Quote:
I've stopped communicating with her completely for now, so, I'm not going to do/say anything I'll regret later. What a complete pain though.

Very good idea. Sounds like she has made it clear she wants nothing to do with you, so look out for yourself now and nobody else.

JediKooter = numero uno.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #127
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71 View Post
People is a dick sometimes. Sorry to hear about this, Jedi.

Yes they are. Thanks Sachmo. Reminds me of, "There's three kinds of people in this world, dicks, pussies and assholes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Does your employer offer a legal plan?

It's possible. I know they offer legal help for adoptions and stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang
I think divorce in any state can be quick and clean as long as you agree to everything. Unfortunately, 99% of the divorces you don't agree to crap or one of the parties start battles just to be spiteful. Limit your battles to those things that you really care about. Trying to get one of the lamps that your spouse's favorite Aunt gave them years ago just because you want to be a dick doesn't help the process and just adds to lawyer fees.

Nah, I don't want any of her stuff or anything like that.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that you are going through this crap Jedi. My Ex left me the day before Christmas so, I absolutely hated Christmas for 4 years after that. Luckily I'm with my current wife and have a great kid so... things work themselves out.

Damn, that's got to qualify for Worst Christmas Present Ever. That is awesome that you are remarried and have a kid. I'm sure that definitely has helped put the past behind you.

I know my birthday is just going to be nothing more than just a 'whatever' this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth
Time really does heal things, even though right now it doesn't seem that way. Find hobbies. Video games, sports, shooting pool, movies, model trains, whatever you enjoy that will also take your mind off things.

I definitely have the video games, haha. I'm also doing my own edit of Star Wars (yes, huge nerd) and trying to fix the things that I think the special edition f'd up. So that should keep my busy for a while.

Quote:
Absolutely DO NOT do this until your divorce is final, you and she have BOTH signed the papers, and it is completely finished. Take no chances that you could lose anymore than is necessary in this process.

Nope, not doing it until after everything is done for sure.

Quote:
Very good idea. Sounds like she has made it clear she wants nothing to do with you, so look out for yourself now and nobody else.

JediKooter = numero uno.

I don't know 100% that she doesn't want anything to do with me, but, I'm not stupid, haha. It's definitely hard to see myself as number one right now, since I put her and the kids far and above, before me. I'll get there though.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #128
RainMaker
General Manager

I don't know if this has been mentioned but when I'm going through the end of a relationship, I find the comfort of low self-esteem, scantily dressed, young strippers to ease my emotions.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #129
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned but when I'm going through the end of a relationship, I find the comfort of low self-esteem, scantily dressed, young strippers to ease my emotions.

I hear ya RainMaker. Just not into strip clubs, to be honest. Now pron, at least that's free.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #130
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

Quote:
I hear ya RainMaker. Just not into strip clubs, to be honest. Now pron, at least that's free.

I don't think the Rain man was talking about strip clubs.....or stripping for that matter.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #131
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
I don't think the Rain man was talking about strip clubs.....or stripping for that matter.

Is this a reference to the legalize marijuana thread?

Sorry, I'm slow at times. I'm waiting at the airport to go back down to San Diego for my birthday, which, we all know has been ruined. So, I'll just be happy to remember to get on the plane.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:23 AM   #132
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:

Whatever pron is, I sure as hell hope its free.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:25 AM   #133
Danny
Head Coach

It's not free, it goes for about 13.99 for a plate at the Red Lobster
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #134
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is this a reference to the legalize marijuana thread?

Sorry, I'm slow at times. I'm waiting at the airport to go back down to San Diego for my birthday, which, we all know has been ruined. So, I'll just be happy to remember to get on the plane.

question - why are you going back down there for your birthday? do you have man-buddies down there to hang with?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #135
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Whatever pron is, I sure as hell hope its free.

Well, that's the rumors going around at least. My eyesight is not the best so, it may not do much for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
It's not free, it goes for about 13.99 for a plate at the Red Lobster

Sounds like a bait and switch to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
question - why are you going back down there for your birthday? do you have man-buddies down there to hang with?

The ticket was bought before all this crap started. I'm staying with my best friend. And San Diego is my home even though I work up in Silicon Valley.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #136
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The ticket was bought before all this crap started. I'm staying with my best friend. And San Diego is my home even though I work up in Silicon Valley.

gotcha. well that makes sense then...groovy
Old 07-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #137
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
gotcha. well that makes sense then...groovy

Werd. Just got back from the doctors. Got some pills for my depression and for my lack of sleep. Oh yeah!!

Old 08-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #138
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Hey Jedi, any updates on your situation?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #139
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey Jedi, any updates on your situation?

Nope, same 'ol situation. I only communicate with her if there is financial business that needs to be taken care of, which has been all of two times so far. Other than that, zero contact with her.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #140
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Nope, same 'ol situation. I only communicate with her if there is financial business that needs to be taken care of, which has been all of two times so far. Other than that, zero contact with her.

Did you get a lawyer yet? How about closing all of your joint bank accounts/credit cards/accounts, or at least getting her name off of them?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #141
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Did you get a lawyer yet? How about closing all of your joint bank accounts/credit cards/accounts, or at least getting her name off of them?

Can't afford the lawyer unless I get some help from my dad or someone. Got the credit cards taken care of. The only thing left is the bank account which I'm just waiting for direct deposit to kick in on my new bank.

That and I had to deal with a ticket I forgot that I got, wasn't late paying it, but, I could not find the court house up here (even after getting directions from teh innernets), so it was an additional hassle I had to deal with and that set me back 300 dollars.

So, basically, the last couple of weeks have been a blur, but, I think my medicine has helped out with that!

Old 08-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #142
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

*bumpity*

how you doin Kooter?
Old 08-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #143
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

I apologize for not saying it earlier, but Happy Belated Birthday!
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #144
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
*bumpity*

how you doin Kooter?

I'm doing better, but, that can be more than likely due to the Lexipro I've been taking. Not crying like a little baby anymore, so that's good. haha

Went back this past weekend for my 20th high school reunion and that was fun. The one person that I was really looking forward to seeing was there and she still looks really good...oh and single.

As more and more time is passing by, the shock has worn off quite a bit.

Thanks for asking DT!!

Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #145
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
I apologize for not saying it earlier, but Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks man!

Old 08-26-2009, 03:35 AM   #146
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
I The one person that I was really looking forward to seeing was there and she still looks really good...oh and single.

Hmmm.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #147
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm doing better, but, that can be more than likely due to the Lexipro I've been taking. Not crying like a little baby anymore, so that's good. haha

Went back this past weekend for my 20th high school reunion and that was fun. The one person that I was really looking forward to seeing was there and she still looks really good...oh and single.

As more and more time is passing by, the shock has worn off quite a bit.

Thanks for asking DT!!

Absolutely!

Glad to hear you're doing a little better - medication is definately your friend I'd say!

Woohoo...really good and single? Nothin like a good rebound!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #148
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Absolutely!

Glad to hear you're doing a little better - medication is definately your friend I'd say!

Woohoo...really good and single? Nothin like a good rebound!

Thanks DT. Well, better than really good (ok, she's hot) to be honest. She's worthy of more than just a good rebound. She has class, style, and gainfully employed.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #149
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks DT. Well, better than really good (ok, she's hot) to be honest. She's worthy of more than just a good rebound. She has class, style, and gainfully employed.

sweet - get right back in the game amigo!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #150
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
sweet - get right back in the game amigo!

I'm just taking it day by day, it's the best I can do.