Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
Sgran
High School Varsity

small business lawyer

My boss has tasked me with looking into setting up a company in the US, so I'm looking for a lawyer to help us. We're a European tour operator that markets in the US, so all we really need is a bare bones company to set up a bank account, collect insurance commissions, etc. Any advice on which state to set up shop in would be appreciated, along with the name of a good small business lawyer. thanks.

Sgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I'll throw out Delaware, New Hampshire, and Nevada. New Hampshire and Nevada for low taxes. Delaware, because I seem to recall many large corporations setting up there for both taxes and a relatively corporation friendly set of laws/rules.

I googled the question, and found this site
Best State for Incorporation

Oddly enough, while the states I picked scored well, Wyoming topped the list. This should be something that is fairly easy to find a good amount of information on. You should invest a few hours of research at least, as there are a lot of variables to consider. Good luck.

Last edited by Glengoyne : 07-07-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote