Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-03-2004, 08:21 PM   #301
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

I didn't think this could get better...but Raven Hawk...oh man that is terrific.
Old 12-03-2004, 08:23 PM   #302
Dutch
"Dutch"

In about 15 minutes this thread will be larger than the Best.Pro.Team.Ever Dynasty by wolfpack that took 8 months to complete.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 08:52 PM   #303
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
In about 15 minutes this thread will be larger than the Best.Pro.Team.Ever Dynasty by wolfpack that took 8 months to complete.

I'm trying to decide if I'm insulted or not.

At any rate, Raven Hawk just made the thread that much better. That was a stroke of genius. I can't tell you how many of those I did back in school.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 09:26 PM   #304
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
The only thing I could think of to say after reading this thread (not the whole thing!) was that you guys must lead pretty boring lives if this is all you have to do on a Friday night!

Seriously - the diagrams and logic puzzle chart are great!!! Where were you guys when I was trying to figure out the damn seating chart for the wedding????
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 09:29 PM   #305
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Flasch, I appreciate you attempts at brevity, but I have a suggestion. If you really want to save time and bandwidth, why not just abbreviate every word. That way, this post:

Originally Posted by Flasch186
the concert was part of the Buzz Bake Sale, so he found out the hotels sponosring the BBS and called them. If she had a room there than that would mean she was lying to him so she could see the RS and wouldnt be staying at the friend's house. One of the hotels confirmed that she was staying there, or at least had reservations for the weekend meaning that he was right and she was lying. Another ass kicker is my 3rd roomie, point blank asked her last night if she was going down to see RS and she said "no." So she was just lying to everyone, BF, C, Me, 3R, and I dont know about HF so.....its gonna be really wierd when she comes home.

Could be shortened to:

t c w p o t BBS, s h f o t h s t BBS a c t. I s h a r t t t w m s w l t h s s c s t RS a w b s a t f's h. O o t h c t s w s t, o a l h r f t w m t h w r a s w l. A a k i m 3rd r, p b a h l n i s w g d t s RS a s s "n." S s w j l t e, BF, C, M, 3R, a I d k a HF s.....i g b r w w s c h.

I look forward to less letters from you in the future.

Thank you.

Pure comedy gold - I'm still laughing!
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 10:06 PM   #306
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
The only thing I could think of to say after reading this thread (not the whole thing!) was that you guys must lead pretty boring lives if this is all you have to do on a Friday night!

Um, most of this was during Friday AFTERNOON, when we were all supposed to be working...
Old 12-03-2004, 10:08 PM   #307
RainRaven
High School JV

Best Thread Ever. I have laughed at many threads here in the past but never to this extent. Better tags must be given to the main actors in this great comedy series.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:15 PM   #308
tucker342
Pro Starter

BEST...THREAD...EVER
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 11:43 PM   #309
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

My girlfriend took the GRE today, and says that Raven Hawk's logic grid is giving her flashbacks.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 11:52 PM   #310
TLK
Pro Starter

all I can say is wow.... just wow...
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:47 AM   #311
SackAttack
Head Coach

I heart RavenHawk.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:52 AM   #312
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Alright, Jeebs, you would be correct the RS is M and is in one of the bands that has a very unique name, youd think the band more famous than they are considering. HK is her kid that we dont know and she wont bring up here to stay at BF's cuz that wasnt the intention anyways. To add more coals on here goes:

About a month ago C went to NYC to see RS. Apparently RS and her had a "glorious time" but at the time BF was peeved but not over top angry. What really pissed him off was when he, right in front of C, started playing with her phone (this can only result in bad things). He looks at the ringtones, he looks at the games, he looks at the text messages...one in which RS says, "dont worry about him and I wont worry about her. Look forward to seeing you in a few wks." So C comes back and BF sees this and the S hits the F. She cries, says nothing happened, blah blah blah. Inturn a few nights later were all out drinking at the place that 3R and GF work, except GF isnt working that night and the pressure was too much and BF and C hook back up. All is forgiven except the residue now....so over the past 4 wks. everything has been all XXXX's and OOOO's but BF was still skeptical waiting on the time when RS was supposed to be here on their tour. this wouldve been next week. However there just happens to be this extra little concert that isnt technicaly a part of the tour so perhaps C thought BF wouldnt know about it. Well, it also just so happens that HF happens to need someone to stay with H and HK while SO is out of town. Thats when BF, got all SH on her ass and started investigating the shit. Now I was at home when the S hit the F and C came walking in, apparently after leaving BF's house. She walked in, and I sais, "sup." she said "sup" and she went in her room. 3 minutes later she was out the door and we havnt seen her or heard from her since she left for WPB from J. Another really crappy part of all this is GF's other Cousin Tom is coming into town next week, Sunday Night, while im at the Jags game so that he and my GF can take the real estate class together and we were planning on having CT sleep in C's room but now apparently if C is back than CT will have to either sleep on the S or he'll have to go down to BF's house. In a bind though he could stay at my Friend Adam's house who lives 2 dorrs down, I dont think that JFA would mind.

Why does Cousin Tom have to sleep in the shit? That seems awfully unfair. Perhaps this is the awkward part?
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:54 AM   #313
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
I heart RavenHawk.

I agree. I started to do the puzzle, but I wasn't sure that sex with Flasch could also be sex with me, the me being Flasch.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 06:41 AM   #314
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo
Why does Cousin Tom have to sleep in the shit? That seems awfully unfair. Perhaps this is the awkward part?

Nice catch, CT would be sleeping on the s, not in the S. Like most everyone, im amazed by the diagrams but I believe this story, which became a puzzle, has run its course. I ll update if anything new happens.

The band is LP

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-04-2004 at 09:59 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 08:17 AM   #315
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

I'm just happy that I could make some small contribution to the FOFC community.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 10:28 AM   #316
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Okay, I only had time to read through page 1 and 2 yet, but this thread will become my new thread for an instant laugh.

So far, I've had enough abdominal muscle exersice to jump half an inch higher than I used to.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 10:29 AM   #317
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho
I'm just happy that I could make some small contribution to the FOFC community.
Thanks!
Old 12-04-2004, 10:39 AM   #318
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbee
Ow!! My side is hurting after reading this. Tears of laughter and pain are rolling down my face.
Same here, a day delayed, and only being halfway through the thread now. Damn it hurts...
Old 12-04-2004, 10:48 AM   #319
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19
Okay, I only had time to read through page 1 and 2 yet, but this thread will become my new thread for an instant laugh.

So far, I've had enough abdominal muscle exersice to jump half an inch higher than I used to.

just wait, you havnt gotten to the logic puzzle, or the edited versions of the chart.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-04-2004, 10:53 AM   #320
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
just wait, you havnt gotten to the logic puzzle, or the edited versions of the chart.
I have now. Awesome stuff. Thanks a lot, people!
Of course, now my tummy feels like having done 200 sit ups. My volley trainer/coach should be proud, but it hurts so much, damn it hurts.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:28 AM   #321
Flasch186
Coordinator

would it mean anything if I could get all the players involved:

me
C
CT
HF
HK
SO
BF
GF
3R
BS
RS
MtB
JFA

to sign something, perhaps one of the graphs....the graphs and charts might make them mad enough to not want to autograph, so maybe a different option there but something nonetheless. I just thought about it, and it might take awhile but it is a distinct pssibility that I could get this done.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-04-2004 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:52 AM   #322
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone
Simone: No problem whatsoever
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:00 PM   #323
jbmagic
Pro Starter

you should get this copyright and sell your story and the chart diagram on ebay...i sure someone will bid on it
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:03 PM   #324
Flasch186
Coordinator

nah, id get duplicates amde and send it to all my buds here at the FOFC. Just think had Sov not said, "Dont rephase it!!" this might have all been dead long before we ever had the graph, or RH's logic chart.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-04-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:48 PM   #325
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Me foreigner and me talking english gooder!
Old 12-04-2004, 01:10 PM   #326
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe one of the diagrams can be put on the FOFC t-shirt.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #327
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
http://www.watsoncustomhomebuilders....ndrews1959.gif

PS - Here is our floorplan we live in, GF and me sleep in owners suite, C sleeps in BR2 although for the most part its been empty while shes been at BF, and 3R sleep in BR3, I am right now in BR4/Study.

Just finished reading everything after leaving off at work due to too much laughter... however, I have a small question.

How do you get to the BR4/Study, and where is it located? Is it really just floating out there somewhere? I never took any drafting classes, so maybe this is some simple srafting interpretation problem.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 09:31 PM   #328
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'd guess it's on the second floor.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 02:15 PM   #329
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic
Just finished reading everything after leaving off at work due to too much laughter... however, I have a small question.

How do you get to the BR4/Study, and where is it located? Is it really just floating out there somewhere? I never took any drafting classes, so maybe this is some simple srafting interpretation problem.

It slides in in place of the Formal Living room. So there is no formal living room, Ive never used that room ever in my life anyways, so that is now my office. Its where I was sitting when C walked in and gave me the "sup". BTW she hasnt come home yet. CT comes in today at 2ish. He's being dropped off by his aunt and uncle, but Ill spare them the abbreviational name since they'll never be seen again, i think. Strange that C was, like a daily part of our lives and now I have no idea what its going to be like, relationship wise, when she gets back. IS she going to try to play spin control? Is she just going to laugh about it? GF thinks she is going to try and say that BF never said that they were exclusive and that he is being ridiculous but BF says that they alreday had that conversation. I believe BF obviously. C is being shady, not BF. Ive been BF with BF for over 20 years so C has no legs to stand on on that one. Plus the mere fact that we havnt heard from C this whole time, while RS of LP is in Florida is screaming "sex", so its just a "no spin zone" kinda situation, IMO.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-05-2004, 02:27 PM   #330
Celeval
Pro Starter

hxxp://ungdomsavisa.ls.no/bilder/Lost%20Prophets.jpg
Hmmm.

Last edited by Celeval : 12-05-2004 at 02:28 PM. Reason: hxxp
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 03:17 PM   #331
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval
hxxp://ungdomsavisa.ls.no/bilder/Lost%20Prophets.jpg
Hmmm.

hxxp dont work

http does
Old 12-05-2004, 03:23 PM   #332
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
hxxp dont work

http does

LOL

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-05-2004, 03:47 PM   #333
Joe
Pro Starter

thats kinda the point
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 10:28 AM   #334
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

This thing just keeps getting better.

Quote:
hxxp dont work

http does

I love it.
SplitPersonality1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #335
korme
Go Reds

funny, jb, we've been putting xx's instead of the tt lately if the link has questionable material that may get someone in trouble for work. if you want to view it, just copy it and change the xx's to tt.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:40 AM   #336
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
funny, jb, we've been putting xx's instead of the tt lately if the link has questionable material that may get someone in trouble for work. if you want to view it, just copy it and change the xx's to tt.

lol

thanks
Old 12-06-2004, 07:54 PM   #337
Flasch186
Coordinator

well, i came home from work today and C's car was in the driveway. A crappy green girlie SUV, like one of thos little ass ones. I hate those. anyways, she walked outside on the phone and I grabbed the mail and went inside. She stayed outside. she finally came inside and we chatted a bit. She has bronchitis and is staying the night in St. Augustine. So CT has the bed for tonight....very uneventful. Might be quite the letdown.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-08-2004 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:57 PM   #338
Joe
Pro Starter

wait... who's CT again??
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #339
Desnudo
Coordinator

Cousin Tom.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:42 PM   #340
SoxWin
H.S. Freshman Team

Good lord. Awesome thread !!
SoxWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 09:02 PM   #341
Flasch186
Coordinator

I had no idea this would become such a phenomenon....just wait til I tell the story of JFA and Trisha his fiancee of 3 months, that he only knew for 3 weeks before getting engaged. It was an absolutely crazy 3 months. That one is going to top this story for sure but Im going to save that for another work day.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-08-2004, 08:23 PM   #342
Flasch186
Coordinator

C has come home and has this to say:

"This is great, I fucking love it. I liked the chart [the logic chart] cuz all the bands are listed but some are missing."

She thinks I could likely get the arrow chart signed by everyone but the BS is gonna tough. Might possibly happen at the grammys, im gonna start this tonight.

Should it be the original or the newest one with color coordination one? C votes for the new one.

Whoever picked she's not letting it get to her, and she is over it, wins.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-08-2004, 08:28 PM   #343
MikeVic
Head Coach

Umm.. so BF isn't angry? And C isn't angry about anything?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 08:36 PM   #344
Flasch186
Coordinator

Well, BF isnt really mad, he just chalks it up to another girl doing something dirty. He wont be able to hang out with her for awhile, or around her for awhile, hes chapped a bit but I think itll eventually blow over. C says that she "had to go". She got sick Wednesday night and she told herself that if she was sick on Thursday she wouldnt go but that when she woke up she was fine, so she was going to go. She says that she wasnt surprised by BF catching her, that it was bound to happen. She says its a bit freaky that he called all fo those hotles by I explained to her that if someone thinks that theyre getting cheated on theyll go to great lengths to either prove it or disprove it. She says she actually did stay at HF's house with HK (I dont know if SO actually went out of town) but she says she stayed there. She knows she was in the wrong but that "she never makes it past 3 months ina relationship" and I guess it was just due. She's going with the "oh well" thought process (which is the best one for herself) and running with it. I think that this story may be coming to an end....happy Hanukkah

So if i can get something signed Im going to make a Tshirt but I want all the sigs, not just some, missing one would be incomplete....BS where are you?!

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-08-2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:56 PM   #345
miked
College Starter

I think we should let HA out of the drunk tank to chime in on this one. I think we need the clarity only a drunkard can bring.
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:05 PM   #346
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
She knows she was in the wrong but that "she never makes it past 3 months ina relationship" and I guess it was just due.

Gee, I wonder why???
Old 12-30-2004, 01:11 PM   #347
Flasch186
Coordinator

An update:

C basically mopes around and works a ton. RS supposedly broke up with RS-GF back home. BF doesnt come over as much, especially if C is there...including this New Year's eve where he would only come if she wasnt there...luckily she is going to O-town. GF doesnt like to talk about it. JFA didnt buy C a xmas present eventhough C bought him one. MtB chews on cords now, power, USB, etc. but all in all everything has worked well, but C just isnt much in the mix around the house...poor choice I think...she coulda had a good fun life with a good guy and instead she has alienated herself and chased the hopes of dating a RS...Ill quote my cleaning lady yesterday, Vicky. V said, "When I was 23-24 if I could've snagged a guy like BF I would've never let him go."

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-30-2004, 01:12 PM   #348
Desnudo
Coordinator

Where's O-Town?
Old 12-30-2004, 01:23 PM   #349
SackAttack
Head Coach

Given that Flasch is in Florida, I venture to guess "O-Town" = Orlando.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 01:29 PM   #350
Desnudo
Coordinator

So maybe the BF should see what V-TCL is doing for New Year's.