Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2024, 08:00 PM   #1
ZappaPhreak
n00b

FOF9: Reactivating players off injured reserve

I've got version 9.0e, and I'm seeing something strange with reactivating players off injured reserve... I've only used three reactivations for the season, so I know I'm not out of them. I've got one player that was injured in my Week 14 game and placed on injured reserve December 8th. Another player was injured in Week 15 and placed on injured reserve December 15th. I'm now getting ready to play in the conference championship, and the calendar date is January 25th. Both players are healthy, but I'm not getting the option to reactivate them. Is there something about not being able to reactivate players during the playoffs? The notes for update d state

Quote:
Change Injured Reserve rules to allow up to eight re-activations per season and a wait of four weeks or more to reactivate a player.

"Four weeks or more"... What's the situation where it would be more than four weeks? Anyone have any ideas what might be happening?

ZappaPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 09:34 PM   #2
ZappaPhreak
n00b

Alright, some more information... I won the conference championship (yay me!), and simmed to before the Front Office Bowl. So it's February 8th. I still can't reactivate the players I listed before, plus there's one more player I put on injured reserve December 8th -- I can't activate him either. But I do have a player I put on IR before the season started (April 25th) -- I can activate him. I hadn't checked him before, because he was questionable -- he's now probable, I don't know if that factors into it. But, just the fact that I do have the option -- I think that rules out that something is restricting me from reactivating players in the playoffs. Very strange...
ZappaPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 04:58 AM   #3
Haiku
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaPhreak View Post
Alright, some more information... I won the conference championship (yay me!), and simmed to before the Front Office Bowl. So it's February 8th. I still can't reactivate the players I listed before, plus there's one more player I put on injured reserve December 8th -- I can't activate him either. But I do have a player I put on IR before the season started (April 25th) -- I can activate him. I hadn't checked him before, because he was questionable -- he's now probable, I don't know if that factors into it. But, just the fact that I do have the option -- I think that rules out that something is restricting me from reactivating players in the playoffs. Very strange...

report to the solecismic
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote