Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2020

Just in case anyone here is itching for some new football we have just opened up the pre-order stage and the game launches on 8/5/19. With the pre-order you can, as always, play beta builds.

You can read the blog to see some of the new features in good detail as well as the trailer and we will be releasing some other items to help show off the game in the coming days and weeks too.

Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2020 Prepares For Kickoff! - Wolverine Studios

My personal favorite of the new additions is the custom play builder - I think that's going to add alot of fun and strategy to a game that gets better and better. If you were not a fan prior or just haven't given it a look at the very least I invite you to take a look at the demo when it is released - Brooks continues to bring this game farther each year and I think he's got one hell of a football sim going now. I will try and stop in and answer questions if there are any. Thanks for the ongoing support of our studio!

Gary Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #2
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Just in case there is anyone here who is still interested in football sims we've done both a written article and now a video looking at the play creator in DDS:PF20

Hope you will take a few minutes to look at them and provide any comments or feedback.

#FeatureFriday - Building plays in Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2020 - Wolverine Studios

Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2020 Play Creator - YouTube
Old 07-26-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Nice! I don't think I've checked out DDS Pro Football in a few years, but you've piqued my interest.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:11 PM   #4
Capital
High School Varsity

Nice work on the screenshots/graphics - they look pretty!
Capital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:15 AM   #5
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Figured one more bump on this since today is release day - I know some people are diehard FOF guys and if you're sold only on waiting until the next FOF for another football game then that's cool - I'm sure Jim's next game will be awesome.

But for anyone else, at least give the demo a look. What have you got to lose? Brooks has continued to improve the game year after year and there are some really big additions this year. The play creator is a huge addition. I love seeing the faces in the game now and the news reports and magazines really make your league come alive.

If you're a MP fan there is a group called the CSL (you can find them in our Twitter feed) and they run a DDS: Pro Basketball league that is super detailed and active and they said they are going to start up a DDS: Pro Football league so that will be a great league to join if that is your kind of thing.

Like I said, if you love football and football games at least try the demo. It's not FOF and we don't try to be. Brooks has made his own game and I think there's room for two really good football sims. Try the demo and see for yourself.

DDS:PF20 demo

Last edited by Gary Gorski : 08-05-2019 at 10:15 AM.
Gary Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:02 PM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

I'm all-in for FOF and FOF next, but I'm getting the demo, with an expectation that I will buy the game. Definitely room for competition.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:14 PM   #7
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I'm all-in for FOF and FOF next, but I'm getting the demo, with an expectation that I will buy the game. Definitely room for competition.

Appreciate it QS - we've got two things going for us. It's a different experience than FOF and it's available today

We're not trying to convert anyone away from FOF - we just want to provide a different game and I think it has really become a very good one and I am very proud of its development. It started really as a multiplayer league tool and in the time it has been at Wolverine it not only kept that as a strength but also has put in a very solid solo play foundation and now its starting to get more of the things that set our games apart.