Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #251
Kodos
Resident Alien

If you wanted to, you could user control teams in your conference and fix their depth charts at the beginning of the season, then put them on autopilot for everything else. Although that would only be for an offline dynasty.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #252
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Husker-4-Life View Post
Problem is, you cant do that to the CPU's team. They will still have the Fxxked up DP Logic.
IE, no playing time for backups, players backing up at odd positions, MLB at DE or DT, FS at CB, FB at HB, TE at WR, same player backing up all the OL positions.

I really wish EA fixed it, you'd think it would be a some what easy to. Oh well, maybe next year...

PS,

Look at this old post I made on OS sports about the DP issue;

Extensive Research on Depth Chart Issue .. Keep Positive & We can Fix it .. - Operation Sports Forums

Guess I never looked at the CPU rosters before.

That is odd. And sucky.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #253
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm always entertained by coaching carousel.

I like to watch the names I know bounce around a bit. If they're CPU generated, though, I care less. I'm fine just trying to meet the terms of my contract.

I wish as a head coach you could let an OC or DC go and hire 'your' guy.

I guess we're just not there yet.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #254
Kodos
Resident Alien

And if you list a school as your alma mater, you will likely be offered the head coaching gig at some point?
Old 07-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #255
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
And if you list a school as your alma mater, you will likely be offered the head coaching gig at some point?
In my expericence, with success at smaller schools you're likely get the nod when the big school alma mater comes knocking.

I started as Akron in last year's model as the offensive coordinator. Took over as head coach. Went to Tennessee.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #256
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I nearly stayed. I had recruited all the kids at Akron at that point.

But it was Tennessee. Just call me Lane Kiffin. Actually don't do that.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #257
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Xbox 360 - PASTAPADRE

Excellent rosters as far as I can tell!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #258
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Played my first official dynasty game with my Iowa Hawkeyes using the sliders posted by BYU 14 and my sub in\out settings from previous years. Went to Northern Illinois for what should be an easy win and came out with a 21-14 somewhat frustrating game.

Dominated most of the time and they scored with less than a minute left to close to the 7 point difference. One of those ~1 minute 88 yd end of the game drives that makes you think wtf? Not sure how these Heisman sliders will hold up when I play "real" teams like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio State I am going to stick with them though as they do seem, noting the small sample size, to play a good game of football.

Loving the recruiting and scouting. Only thing is it takes much longer to do than the old carousel method but is much more fair. A lot more strategy goes into what you do now and I can see my board changing from week to week where last year it was pretty much set and forget.

Signed two recruits in the first week. A DT that was needed and a 4* TE that had me #1 going in. It appears that your schools record of developing certain positions and being able to recruit because of it is working well. IE Iowa has had a number off good TEs over the years and I had two top guys interested right away. Nice to see. The DT was only a 2* but scouting has me thinking he may be a bit more. Since he's signed I guess I won't really know until next season but the two times I scouted him his position core attributes were all + and after preseason and first week scouting he had taken a +5 jump from 62 to 67 with ~50% scouting done. He doesn't have to be great just a filler and if he turns out to be more great. In any case he fills a need and lets me expand my efforts on other positions that will take more schmoozing to convince a few top players that Iowa City is a good place to spend your winters

Liking the game a lot so far. I am able though to take the game "as is" for the most part baring any glaring errors.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #259
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Xbox 360 - PASTAPADRE

Agreed. I think he gets them from EA. I looked over USC's and their are no factual errors that I can see, only rating issues, but I decided to just go with them without any changes. I love the new recruiting/scouting system so far.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #260
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I also tried the sliders that BYU posted in my first dynasty game. CPU rushing feels a bit overpowered but I'll give them a few more games. Had a tough time stopping Hawaii's run game and our pass game sputtered more than I thought it would, but we still won 49-9 and it was a fun game overall.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #261
BYU 14
Coordinator

I am on the fence about lowering CPU run blocking by 5 as the CPU runs well up the middle, especially on draws, but I don't want the outside game to suffer, as it is pretty solid, so I may try boosting Hum run defense by 5. Going to give it a couple more games to see though.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #262
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Xbox 360 - PASTAPADRE

You are welcome.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #263
BYU 14
Coordinator

OK, going to test these, but this could be the final tweak (hopefully)

Definitely think a change to 20 was needed for Hum rush defense and I think this will get things in line more than changing CPU blocking or RB ability

Sliders updated 07/13

Heisman
8 minute quarters
speed threshold - 15
game speed slow

Offsides and false start - 80
Holding, clipping and roughing the passer - 50
Facemask - 55
Kick, off and def pass interence - 90
Intentional grounding - 90

Gameplay - Hum / CPU

QB Accuracy 15 /15
Pass block 35 / 30
WR catch 45 / 45
RB Ability 55 / 55
Run block 45 / 50
Coverage 20 / 20
Pass rush 25 / 25
Interceptions 25 / 25
Rushing D 20 / 15
Tackling 35 / 35

FG power 45 / 45
FG acc 40 / 35
Punt pow 50 / 50
Punt acc 45 / 40
Kickoffs 45 / 45
Old 07-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #264
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Agreed. I think he gets them from EA. I looked over USC's and their are no factual errors that I can see, only rating issues, but I decided to just go with them without any changes.

I thought the same thing. Once I saw DGB on Mizzou, I was happy to kick off my dynasty.

I'm going to play like I always do and adjust from there. AA defaults, 8 min quarters, KP/PP down to 40 for both CPU/HUM and that's it for now.

Beat FCS SE 57-17, at half it was actually 26-10. We will see how I do against #5 Georgia next.

I love what I saw so far. The ticker is great to finally make it into the game and unlike the demo, the break ins come at perfect times and add to the immersion.

Gameplay is solid, and making that perfect lead pass to a WR on a slant and taking it to the house is quite a feeling.. passing is so well done. We played in the rain and players were slipping all time time, more so than in NCAA 12.

Threshold seems fine or default as far as I can tell. My speedy players break away from the pack just fine. I let the CPU do recruiting, I just handle the recruiting plan.. just landed a 5* athlete and a 3* HB.

I'm guessing I'll throw less INT's now since the passing is so much better and robo LB's are a thing of the past.

For a casual gamer like me, it plays a good game of football. I've always liked this series though.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #265
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
You are welcome.

You are a good man! I'll go easy on Tennessee for you.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #266
BYU 14
Coordinator

OK, happy with the boost to 20 for human rush defense after testing, so went back to my dynasty.

First game back vs Washington State is in a torrential downpour. I also notice a lot more slipping as well as dropped passes, great to see the really bad weather truly affecting the game, well done by EA.

In fact weather has contributed to the 2 biggest plays so far.

I am up 21-17 at the half and one of my scores game on my first punt return for a TD in probably 5 or 6 years with this game, it was fist pump worthy. I fielded the punt, started right, broke a tackle and cut back left, cut inside there contain man who slipped and suddenly there is open field in front of....JD Falslev to the house!!!

Later I scored near the end of the half to go up 21-10 and they get it back with 15 seconds left. I had bottled up their running game (the few times they tried) to this point and had a couple of sacks too. No worries there, so I put in my dime package and go to cover 6. They run option just to get to the half, the contain man slips so Jeff Tuel cuts up field, pitches to Galvin as the defense converages. I had a safety with a great angle, but he trips over another defender who had slipped and Galvin takes it 75 friggin yards to score as the half ends!!!

It never would have happened on a dry field and I was pissed, but it is so awesome at the same time. Up to that point they had negative yards rushing with the sacks.

Need to finish this last bit of work and get back to the second half
Old 07-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #267
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
OK, going to test these, but this could be the final tweak (hopefully)

Definitely think a change to 20 was needed for Hum rush defense and I think this will get things in line more than changing CPU blocking or RB ability

Sliders updated 07/13

Heisman
8 minute quarters
speed threshold - 15
game speed slow

Offsides and false start - 80
Holding, clipping and roughing the passer - 50
Facemask - 55
Kick, off and def pass interence - 90
Intentional grounding - 90

Gameplay - Hum / CPU

QB Accuracy 15 /15
Pass block 35 / 30
WR catch 45 / 45
RB Ability 55 / 55
Run block 45 / 50
Coverage 20 / 20
Pass rush 25 / 25
Interceptions 25 / 25
Rushing D 20 / 15
Tackling 35 / 35

FG power 45 / 45
FG acc 40 / 35
Punt pow 50 / 50
Punt acc 45 / 40
Kickoffs 45 / 45

I agree the human needs a bit of help against the run. I will also be changing my runD to 20.

I just finished my second game playing Iowa State at Iowa and beat them 27-17. Real good game and I was only sacked once and threw 2 picks. One a deep ball with one on one coverage the other a total misread and brainfart on my part.

ISU did rumble for over a 150 yds on the ground though. I'm thinking a 20 runD should get that number closer to what I want. Other than that it was a solid game.

Thanks again BYU 14 for sharing. Now I just have to stay off of OS so they can't tell me how much the game sucks and how I shouldn't be having any fun at all playing it
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #268
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I ended up buying it for $45 from Amazon. I normally sit these things out, but that's a really good price.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #269
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I really like how well the receivers attack the ball this year. Lee and Woods are just dominating Syracuse and Lee is doing some amazing jump catches (without any user assistance) much like he does in real life.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #270
Balldog
Pro Rookie

OS is a complete train wreck. I am going to try out BYU's sliders now.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #271
Balldog
Pro Rookie

No Maty Mauk on Mizzou's roster is a bummer
Old 07-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #272
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Game 2 with BYU's sliders: Syracuse actually jumped to a 17-14 lead on me, but then I injured their best WR and we shut them down with 8 men in the box after that. Before that happened, their running game was hurting me bad even with the slight adjustment. Ended up winning 58-17 with good stats although my line is having more trouble opening up running lanes than I expected them to but pass protection feels really good.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #273
Balldog
Pro Rookie

I messed around in practice quite a bit with different types of QBs and finally noticed a difference between a good arm and a great armwith BYU's settings.

I just finished my first game with BYU's sliders. I lost as NC State (home) 35-31 to Connecticut. It was tied at 21 at the half.

Passing

Glennon is a fun to have at QB cause he can make a lot of the deep out throws that others can't. Unfortunately I forced a couple passes and ended up with 2 picks otherwise I think I would have won. Their pressure really bothered Glennon. He ended up 20 for 37 with 286 yards, 2 TDs and 2 picks.

UCONN's QB McEntee set the world on fire in the first half then we dialed up the pressure in the 2nd half to make him uncomfortable and he slowed a little. He ended up going 23 for 36 with 354 yards and 3 scores.

Running

Washington (NCST) had 27 carries for 182 yards and 2 scores. I had one real sweet 52 yard run which made the numbers jump.

McCombs (UCONN) had 19 carries for 136 yards and 2 scores. He was tough to stop because of his quickness.

Overall I am quite happy with these settings after 1 game and some extensive practice time. I am going with a few more exhibition games while I wait on some more detailed rosters and then it is go time!
Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #274
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I forgot the NCAA changed the kickoff to the 35 yard line this year, so default kicking power might not be that far off.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #275
SegRat
High School Varsity

Just played my first dynasty game. I don't think in years past I have started a dynasty this quick. Game plays very well. The ticker is a great addition. I play Wisconsin in my next game. Not looking forward to it.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #276
Poli
FOFC Survivor

TCU had a FG attempt bounce off one post, hit the other and go in.

Unfortunately, they don't count it.

Well, fortunately for me.

Replay? Wasn't used. I used it to verify, but they didn't.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #277
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog View Post
No Maty Mauk on Mizzou's roster is a bummer
I think he is. He's the freshman at No. 4 on the depth chart. He's also in the PastaPadre roster file.

Gave the Heisman challenge a go today ... Barry Sanders as a Missouri Tiger versus an FCS school is simply cruel.

Downside ... we lost by 6 to Arizona State -- and they scored two touchdowns on option pitches intercepted by the defense and returned for scores. Those have always been the most unrealistic features of this game. Don't know why they can't get rid of them. I'm not sure I've ever seen that happen in real life.

Last edited by kcchief19 : 07-13-2012 at 10:41 PM.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #278
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19 View Post
I think he is. He's the freshman at No. 4 on the depth chart. He's also in the PastaPadre roster file.

Gave the Heisman challenge a go today ... Barry Sanders as a Missouri Tiger versus an FCS school is simply cruel.

Downside ... we lost by 6 to Arizona State -- and they scored two touchdowns on option pitches intercepted by the defense and returned for scores. Those have always been the most unrealistic features of this game. Don't know why they can't get rid of them. I'm not sure I've ever seen that happen in real life.

I'm pretty sure he's in the PP roster set because I laid the redshirt on him, but I wanted to report back tomorrow just to make sure.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #279
Balldog
Pro Rookie

You guys are right he is! I was going thru the depth chart and he wasn't showing up because he is the 4th QB.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #280
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Just lost at Washington 23-17 with Arizona. Both offenses were sluggish with a lot of drops that ended drives. Another nice game with a great feel.

The long FG logic is not fixed as I previously reported.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #281
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The deep ball completions are driving me a little nuts. Cover 2 ain't what it used to be.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #282
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Man to man big boy!
Old 07-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #283
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

#5 Georgia goes down to Mizzou 24-7

Passing is just so much different this year. If you get time to pass, you can shred a defense, especially if the CB isn't turning his head.

I love it that the icon goes away if a WR isn't looking at you.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #284
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

I figured you guys might love this but I'm pretty sure you can create the "Solecismic 8" (or more) in NCAA 13...

Since you can add teams to conferences in dynasty without having to straight up replace them, you could evaporate a conference, adding those teams to existing conferences, and use that conference with team builder teams ala teams that could fall into a Solecismic 8 type of league.

Might make for a fun OD...Alaska?
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #285
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Add me to the list that is happy I trusted this forum over OS. The game is good...honestly, my only complaint is that penalties are still the same few ones and that players at LB/CB/S/WR/RB don't use cool single digit numbers often (if ever).

Although the latter might change once rosters begin to fill out and numbers become more scarce.

BTW, Wal-Mart price matched Toys R Us at $45...Hell, I figured I could easily have sold it on eBay if it sucked for $40.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #286
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

Yeah having fun with it. Like the custom playbooks option so I can get rid of Wildcat which is in most books. Recruiting is pretty cool, fun enough to not care about how long it can take.
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #287
RainMaker
General Manager

I had forgotten I pre-ordered this so I have it sitting on my desk. Glad you guys like it. Still not in football mode yet, but I'm sure I'll get there.

Are you still able to download custom created teams from other users? I like grabbing FCS schools.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #288
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmooth View Post
Yeah having fun with it. Like the custom playbooks option so I can get rid of Wildcat which is in most books. Recruiting is pretty cool, fun enough to not care about how long it can take.

I tweak my playbook constantly. I'll delete plays I absolutely have no intention of calling ever and add a few forms and plays to my liking. It evolves quite a bit early on.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #289
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

The game is quite good thus far, it's definitely more immersive than v12 with all the ESPN stuff.

ASU up next for my Tigers.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #290
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Still haven't purchased for ps3 . Any plans
For an online dynasty league?
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #291
WVUFAN
College Starter

I'm up for a PS3 dynasty league, since I traded my 360 for a PS3 a few months ago.

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #292
BYU 14
Coordinator

Absolutely having a blast with this game. Just had an epic game with Utah in The Holy War.

Started with wins over UMass 37-7 and Washington State 38-20 (in miserable weather)

Against Utah it was back and forth the whole way, tied at 10 and again at 17 before Michael Alisa scored from 3 yards out (set up by a 38 yard strike from Riley Nelson to Cody Hoffman) but I clanked the XP off the goalpost 23-17 BYU.

After I force a punt I drove down and missed field goal and Utah then went on a nice 60+ yard drive the found Jordan Wynn hooking up with Dre Anderson and Utah takes a 24-23 lead with just under 2 minutes left.

I put a nice drive together, running 3 straight times to center the ball and set up a 30 yard field goal to win with just 2 seconds left. Thet then called timeout and my kicker was iced. After already missing two clutch kicks he drove it right down the middle and BYU moves to 3-0 with a 26-24 win!!!

Game Stats

First Downs: BYU 15 / Utah 19
Rushing: BYU 25-80 / Utah 32-136
Passing: BYU 20-29 261 2 TD, 0 Int / Utah 21-28 201 2 TD. 1 Int
Total Yards: BYU 341 / Utah 337

Individual
Jon White carried 29 times for 147 yards for the Utes
Michael Alisa carried 13 times for 46 yards for the Cougars

Luke Matthews 9 catches for 81 yards for the Utes
Cody Hoffman 6 catches for 129 yards for the Cougs

Riley Nelson and Jordan Wynn were each sacked twice.

Season Leaders
Passing: Riley Nelson 52-85 716 yds, 10 TD, 2 Int
Rushing: Juice Quezada 32-154 4.8 YPC
Receiving: Cody Hoffman 16-276 3 TD

Next up at #25 Boise State, which will be a big test........
Old 07-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #293
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
TCU had a FG attempt bounce off one post, hit the other and go in.

Unfortunately, they don't count it.

Well, fortunately for me.

Replay? Wasn't used. I used it to verify, but they didn't.

East Coast Bias never dies!
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #294
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wait a second. I was Kansas!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #295
kcchief19
Pro Starter

EA must not have updated the data file ... sounds like Lew Perkins is still the Kansas AD and making under-the-table deals.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #296
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Oh my, what a game!

Barely beat ASU 23-22 - they even had a safety on me. Threw my first two INT's of the season too. Crazy game that was.

We are 3-0 heading to #5 South Carolina, this damn SEC schedule is BRUTAL.

Lots of upsets though, BAMA, LSU and a few other power houses all have 1 loss.. USC is #1 at 3-0.

It's better than NCAA 12, that much I do know. Just being able to drop a pass in over a LB's head is worth the price of admission, IMHO.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #297
BYU 14
Coordinator

Just as I was getting cocky, the Cougars visit Boise and we get our asses handed to us on the Smurf Turf 42-17. We dominated in time of possession and Boise St hit big play after big play and picked off Riley Nelson 3 times after I threw just 2 picks total in the first 3 games.

Total yards
BYU: 350
Boise St: 422

Rushing
BYU: 33-54
Boise St: 14-34

Passing
BYU: 296
Boise St: 388

Sacks
BYU: 0
Boise St: 4

I was down to my 3rd string TB by halftime as both Alisa and Quezada were hurt, so David Foote was our leading rusher 11-29. One bright spot is we held DJ Harper to just 32 yards on 10 carries, but he had over 100 yards receiving.

Riley Nelson was 28-42-294 with 3 Ints before getting hurt on our last drive and Joe Southwick was 21-27-388 6 TDs, 1 Int for the Broncos.

Ugly game!!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #298
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Do I even have a shot at this recruit? The only reason he's on my board is because he's from Louisiana and I'm 1 star Tulane, year 1:

4 star athlete
77 ovr (unofficial)
Has 9 top schools with one open slot, the 9th team is ND, behind by 420 pts.
The rest in order go Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Bama, Michigan, Texas, Oregon, USC

He'd be a QB for me as he has B for both arm and acc.

Look, I know it's a long shot to say the least, but what I'm asking is whether or not I should even bother as my recruiting time is invaluable at Tulane lol

Again, if he were out of state I wouldn't even consider him.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #299
General Mike
Pro Starter

Still can't pass my way out of a paper bag.
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #300
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
Do I even have a shot at this recruit? The only reason he's on my board is because he's from Louisiana and I'm 1 star Tulane, year 1:

4 star athlete
77 ovr (unofficial)
Has 9 top schools with one open slot, the 9th team is ND, behind by 420 pts.
The rest in order go Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Bama, Michigan, Texas, Oregon, USC

He'd be a QB for me as he has B for both arm and acc.

Look, I know it's a long shot to say the least, but what I'm asking is whether or not I should even bother as my recruiting time is invaluable at Tulane lol

Again, if he were out of state I wouldn't even consider him.

Go for it, I would at least pitch him and offer a schollie. If he has strong interest in your schools strong areas scout him and put on the full court press.

If you are slipping after a 2-3 weeks let him go.