I love this game.

It makes people people feel the need to post their schedules to avoid suspiscon

dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:28 AM   #653
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I'm taking notes of who shot me. So far SackAttack and Barkeep. I will remember this in the future.

When did I shoot you? I thought I shot henry!
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:43 AM   #654
MrBug708
Head Coach

I told you guys I wasnt in the mafia. Of course you got damn lucky but you guys have some of the worst thought processes
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:44 AM   #655
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

This is one of the more interesting endgame situations I've seen in a while.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:52 AM   #656
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
This is one of the more interesting endgame situations I've seen in a while.

I'm on the edge of my seat. Gonna be an exciting finish.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:02 AM   #657
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Can the dead please remain dead for the next 24-48 hours?
Old 08-30-2005, 01:15 AM   #658
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Can the dead please remain dead for the next 24-48 hours?

I'm not quite dead yet!

I'm feeling better!
Old 08-30-2005, 01:32 AM   #659
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Sorry.

(Don't be sorry, stay dead!)

I'm sorry!

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:30 AM   #660
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Wow. This is quite the turn of events. I guess my worst case scenario came true here. I waited too long to post that I was the last mafia member and it looks as though Dubb beat me too it. Lathum, I am the last mafia member, not Dubb. I'm assuming Dubb is the last werewolf here because he'd have no reason to do what he's doing if he was a villager. I am going to Vote Dubb and I encourage you Lathum to vote with me here so that we can win.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:06 PM   #661
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Wow. This is quite the turn of events. I guess my worst case scenario came true here. I waited too long to post that I was the last mafia member and it looks as though Dubb beat me too it. Lathum, I am the last mafia member, not Dubb. I'm assuming Dubb is the last werewolf here because he'd have no reason to do what he's doing if he was a villager. I am going to Vote Dubb and I encourage you Lathum to vote with me here so that we can win.
OK, I knew this was gonna happen...

I need to review things.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:26 PM   #662
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Dubb is lying Lathum.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:58 PM   #663
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

post 214

[quote]At this point I'm also hesitant to jump on any bandwagons after what blade pulled with bek last game. I'm also thinking along the lines of Lathum too because it seems as though the retired police officer could have a gun too. Plus, with all the twists Neon is throwing at us, we have to be careful of who we are accusing here. My suspicion meter has definately increased towards Sack however.[/QUOTE]

post 255

Quote:
Well, given that it seems Henry is confident enough to put himself on the chopping block over this, and the lack of evidence against anyone else, I'm going to Vote Sackattack . Nothing against you Sack, but I think you've been outed unless Henry is mirroring Blade's play last game.

By this point the bandwagon has begun

post 367 by dubb

Quote:
IMHO it doesn't take a genius to figure out which one of the two is lying here, nice try Mr. Wednesday but Illinifan fooled me last game, and I've learned from that mistake....

Vote Mr. Wednesday

at this point the vote was 3-3 between R.A and Mr.W. Why would dubb vote here if he was a wolf?

Rereading everything I have to think the Dubb is telling the truth.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:03 PM   #664
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

If dubb had voted for RA it would have been obvious he was a wolf and was trying to save Mr. Wed. By voting for him he was able to stay under the radar.

Barkeep and myself already realized Sack was a lost cause because once he was outed, a bunch of votes were cast for him right away. I figured that if I voted for him it would be a good way to fall in line with the rest of the villagers votes.

Trust me Lathum, Dubb is lying.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:28 PM   #665
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
post 367 by dubb
at this point the vote was 3-3 between R.A and Mr.W. Why would dubb vote here if he was a wolf?

Notice who was one of the other three votes for Wed? Mr. Bug. Basically Dubb and Mr. Bug were the reason Mr. W got lynched. My suspicion would be that they had decided to sacrifice one werewolf while the other two would go without suspicion which worked great because for the next couple of days suspicion was everywhere but on them.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:33 PM   #666
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
If dubb had voted for RA it would have been obvious he was a wolf and was trying to save Mr. Wed. By voting for him he was able to stay under the radar.

I would agree with that is the band wagon had already started, however when dubb voted it was a tie and it wouldn't make sense for him to vote that early.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:51 PM   #667
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Well, I'll give dubb this, he's been really spontaneous with his voting patterns. Since I know I'm mafia, I'm trying to look at this from Dubb's angle. Now, I know you are the turncoat unless you have completely pulled the wool over my eyes. That leaves one werewolf and one villager. Now, I'm trying to figure out why Dubb would claim to be mafia if he were a villager. The only reason I can see is to gain an ally (you) to vote either RPI or me off. So, lets say he gets rid of RPI, then that means the mafia automatically wins because I'd still be alive along with the turncoat against him (2 mafioso against one villager).

If he were werewolf, he could claim the same thing to get an ally, and then try to vote off RPI or me as well. Then, at night, he'd still be down 2-1. I just don't get it. I think it was a very desperate move once he realized the odds. Notice he was the first to post the breakdown of the characters left. I think he was sweating it and tried to pull a fast one. Its just too little too late in my opinion.

Lets look at the given scenarios. If you keep your vote on RPI Fan along with Dubb, RPI will get lynched and that would leave me (mafia), you (turncoat), and Dubb (werewolf/villager) and we'll win anyway.

I guess it doesn't really matter if you believe me, but I really am mafioso.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:53 PM   #668
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I have a feeling he guessed wrong when trying to decide who was mafia and who was a villager. If he had guessed me and told you to vote for me, I would have been lynched--thus leaving RPI, probably a villager, you-turncoat, and him. He then could have killed one of you tonight and he would have won. Thats the only scenario I can see him pulling that would have worked.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:19 PM   #669
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Does that last scenario sound about right dubb? Gotcha
Old 08-30-2005, 02:24 PM   #670
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Prehaps I missread things....

We REALLY need to get the werewolf tonight lathum. If we don't I really don't see it being that big a deal but he COULD kill one of us in the night action and we really don't know what kind of powers the wolfs have(besides killing @ night.)

Lets look at this from another point.

Quote:
I'm assuming Dubb is the last werewolf

Wrong my friend...I was infact cleared of that by RA who said he looked at me himself(he was the villager's seer that could detect werewolves). He himself said I was not a werewolf, go back and re-read things.

At first I tried to play things slow, but when SackAttack was thrown under the radar I acted without consulting my fellow mafia, thinking I could save him. It back fired, but for some unknown reason it looked to everyone else that I was innocent. Sack killed the only guy that could detect me that night. Also that night RA viewed me and said I was not a wolf.

From that point on I stayed in the spotlight, defending Blade(I really thought he was the turncoat, then when it turned out to be Lathum I defended him, saying there was no need to "waste" a vote on him.) I also deflected suspecsion away from Barkeep and got a wolf lynched. Why would I act like this if I wasn't mafia? I stayed out in the open and all the wolves and villagers were fooled.

However I see this act by pennywisesb as an act of a wolf. I really thought it was the quiet RPI-Fan, but prehaps he was telling the truth, his schedule is just really too busy. Like I said Lathum, we REALLY need the werewolf today, or tonights actions are going to be very interesting...with that in mind I must...

Unvote RPI-Fan

Vote Pennywisesb

Once again Lathum, I urge you to look at the evidence, it clearly points to me being mafia, not pennywisesb, I now firmly believe he is the wolf instead of RPI-Fan.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:25 PM   #671
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I have a feeling he guessed wrong when trying to decide who was mafia and who was a villager. If he had guessed me and told you to vote for me, I would have been lynched--thus leaving RPI, probably a villager, you-turncoat, and him. He then could have killed one of you tonight and he would have won. Thats the only scenario I can see him pulling that would have worked.

Except for the fact that I have been cleared from being a werewolf. You are a lying, smelly, mangy mutt, shut up and accept your fate wolf.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:31 PM   #672
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Who cleared you from being a werewolf?
Old 08-30-2005, 02:41 PM   #673
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I was waiting for dubb to do that.

UNVOTE RPI FAN

VOTE PENNYWISEB
Old 08-30-2005, 02:45 PM   #674
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I was waiting for dubb to do that.

UNVOTE RPI FAN

VOTE PENNYWISEB

You are going to be kicking yourself Lathum. If I as a wolf, I would have been in the perfect position. You guys voting for RPI and keeping me on the back burner. It would have made no sense for me to come out and draw attention to myself. You would have lynched RPI and I would have been still alive with you two. It doesn't make sense for me to come out unless I knew Dubb wasn't mafia. Just wait, I'm mafia. Great play Dubb.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:47 PM   #675
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

And I couldn't find the post where RA "cleared" you dubb, what post was that again?
Old 08-30-2005, 02:57 PM   #676
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

post 337 for starters, but he mentions it numerous times before his death....

Quote:
Mr. Wednesday is a wolf. I checked out dubb last night, and he is definitely not a wolf. Probably should've checked out blade, but if I live through the night, I'll clear/damn him.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:06 PM   #677
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Then you are a villager playing a dangerous game. Or, with all the twists Neon has pulled, you could have been converted to a werewolf after RaidersArmy cleared you. I don't buy it one bit.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:07 PM   #678
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

There's just no reason I would have come out and revealed myself if I was a werewolf. Just remember that Lathum when you lynch me.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:13 PM   #679
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
There's just no reason I would have come out and revealed myself if I was a werewolf. Just remember that Lathum when you lynch me.

, the last ditch effort of a desperate wolf.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:16 PM   #680
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
, the last ditch effort of a desperate wolf.

That doesn't hold any water dubb. Like I said before, you and lathum were voting for RPI. If I was a werewolf, why would I draw attention to myself. I could have just voted RPI as well and lived. There's no reason I would call you out except for the fact that you are shady and lying about being part of the mafia.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:22 PM   #681
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That doesn't hold any water dubb. Like I said before, you and lathum were voting for RPI. If I was a werewolf, why would I draw attention to myself. I could have just voted RPI as well and lived. There's no reason I would call you out except for the fact that you are shady and lying about being part of the mafia.

Whatever you think. You are the wolf and didn't want to go to the night actions with me knowing I WOULD KILL YOU. You may kill me as well, but I WOULD KILL YOU, if you did infact make it to that point. You thought you could be "slick" and attempt to lure Lathum into changing his mind, it didn't work, I'm over this the last remaining villager(RPI-Fan) will decided tonight's vote.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:26 PM   #682
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Whatever you think. You are the wolf and didn't want to go to the night actions with me knowing I WOULD KILL YOU. You may kill me as well, but I WOULD KILL YOU, if you did infact make it to that point. You thought you could be "slick" and attempt to lure Lathum into changing his mind, it didn't work, I'm over this the last remaining villager(RPI-Fan) will decided tonight's vote.

You aren't even making an argument here. This makes no sense! So I out myself because I'm "scared of you killing me"--come on man. Why would I lure Lathum away unless I truely was the mafia? I would have lived if I hadn't said anything and let you guys vote for RPI. Lathum, he's lying. If I make it through the day somehow, I'll let you pull the trigger Lathum when we kill him. LATHUM, THERE IS NO REASON WHY I WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT I DID TODAY UNLESS I WAS MAFIA--USE YOUR HEAD MAN, DUBB IS LYING.

EDITED FOR PUNCTUATION

Last edited by pennywisesb : 08-30-2005 at 03:27 PM.
pennywisesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:30 PM   #683
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Do you want to come out now and claim to be mafia like dubb RPI? Be my guest, but if you guys string me up today you'll see that I'm the only member of the mafia left.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:30 PM   #684
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This is fun.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:31 PM   #685
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

That was being sarcastic by the way, and trying to prove a point about how ridiculous dubb's claim is.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:35 PM   #686
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Man, I just realized how bad I messed this up. If I had just kept my mouth shut, I would have gotten the 1to1 ratio needed after the lynching today to win the game for the mafia. Damnit. Well, this is my first game and its a learning experience I guess.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:35 PM   #687
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Ugh. How did this get so ugly so quickly? We have 13 people left. By my estimation, there are probably two wolves and possibly two mafia left. That means it's 9-4 villagers. We need to get it together. Since this looks bad, I'll out myself. I'm the seer. That's why I was pushing henry to admit he was the seer. If he did admit it, I would not have trusted him and come out then to get him. It all made sense once he said he was the investigator. I received two PMs from Neon_Chaos concerning my role. The first one said I was the Investigator, and the second one said it should have said I was the seer. I can detect the wolves but not the mafia. I missed the first night action because I thought we were going to start the game with a lynch instead. Oops. However, I did get lucky on night 2.

Vote Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday is a wolf. I checked out dubb last night, and he is definitely not a wolf. Probably should've checked out blade, but if I live through the night, I'll clear/damn him.

pennywiseb...

your argument?
Old 08-30-2005, 03:36 PM   #688
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Do the right thing Lathum.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:41 PM   #689
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
pennywiseb...

your argument?

means nothing...read post 470...

Quote:
What of dubb? He's definitely not a werewolf. He may still be mafia.

Pennywisesb is really trying very hard here, don't fall into his trap, look at the evidence.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:42 PM   #690
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Like I've said from the beginning, I figured he was a wolf, because I just couldn't understand why a villager would do what he is doing, but after reading through all his ridiculous posts today, apparently he's got some crazy idea on how this could work. I swear to you I'm not a werewolf. If he's not the last werewolf, and it turns out RPI is, then he's just a villager trying to pull off the impossible. Look at his arguments towards me. There is no reason I would have come out other than if I was mafia. And now that I look back on it, I really didn't need to come out because wth the lynching of RPI, you and I would have won anyway. This is ridiculous. Once again dubb, good play and by arguing I seemed to have fallen for it hook, line, and sinker along with Lathum.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:46 PM   #691
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Here's the deal Lathum, the villagers cannot win at this point. The perfect play for a wolf would be to place blame on a non-wolf. The only way the wolf could win would be for the mafioso (me) to get lynched . I was just thinking about it, and you are the mafioso turncoat, so you turn up as a villager if a 'seer' looks at you. Since every other role has been mirrored, wouldn't it make sense if Dubb was a wolf turncoat and in that case he'd come up as a villager whenever the 'seer' (RA) looked at him?
Old 08-30-2005, 03:47 PM   #692
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

...Need to think long and hard about this one...
Old 08-30-2005, 03:47 PM   #693
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

That would make sense why he voted for Mr. Bug and Mr. W, because he didn't know they were wolves since the turncoats don't know who's who!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:50 PM   #694
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

What is your answer to that Dubb?
Old 08-30-2005, 03:55 PM   #695
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

It all makes sense now dubb, I have you so pegged! Well, you weren't lying when you said you weren't a wolf.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:59 PM   #696
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

He's got no answer Lathum, think about what I said, it makes complete sense that he's the wolf turncoat and was viewed by RA as just a villager.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #697
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

At what point did the wolves have a no kill to turn me
Old 08-30-2005, 04:05 PM   #698
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I'm not saying you are a wolf, just the wolf turncoat.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:07 PM   #699
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm not saying you are a wolf, just the wolf turncoat.

Whatever, shut up and die already. Your arguments are getting dumber and dumber as you get more desperate.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:11 PM   #700
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Haha, you seem to be getting mad now that I have turned the heat up on you! I can smell the fear from here. Look at his answers Lathum, I've outed him and he's pissed. Lets vote dubb and win this thing already.