Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-29-2006, 05:43 PM   #251
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Exactly. I don't think this is a game of Monty Python, its a game about chuck norris....you know...I did hear he was the 4th wise man...

Blasphemy!

There's always room for Monty Python, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away, before I taunt you.. a second time!
Old 01-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #252
Desnudo
Coordinator

Carrot Top is pretty ripped.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #253
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #254
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.

Who's on first?
Old 01-29-2006, 05:49 PM   #255
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Who's on first?

Yes.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:52 PM   #256
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes.

I mean the fellow's name.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:52 PM   #257
Desnudo
Coordinator

What?
Old 01-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #258
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

who
Old 01-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #259
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
who

The guy on first.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:01 PM   #260
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
This is day one of a Werewolf game. Anyone looking for insight should be locked away for their own good.
I think this whole argument has provided much insight, especially tomorrow at lynch time when we find out one parties role...thats the whole point of why i initially attacked yoy, just as i did dubb before. Even my small reference to lathum was defended against by saldana. My attacks cause reactions, and yours has been highly insightful. There are many players who have not contributed to this thread yet, but tomrrow will bring the work crowd in. But we have gained far more insight today then we should have. If you dont see it, then your are an idiot sir muppet

There once was a man named muppet
Who acted as dumb as a bucket
He played the game and all for fun
but now its all over and the ninjas have won
all thanks to the man who acted like a puppet
the ninjas have won due to a man named muppet
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:04 PM   #261
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, i really enjoy the jabs back and forth(where is schmidty and others whining about all the mean people now?) But the whos on first is way off topic....id like it to at least relate to the game, as this thread isnt a parody..it is a WW game run by our friend hoops...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:10 PM   #262
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I guess the biggest thing that concerns me so far is for whatever reason RPI and sirFozzie seem to really be taking a strong stance against Dubb and Blade. It doesnt seem to make much sense to me to try to eliminate experienced players just because of people rubbing each other the wrong way. I think the experienced players are pretty important to keep around unless we find something damning them worthwhile for a vote.

I dont know if one of these pairs are wolves, but I'm puzzled to why people would call each other out on day one without any proof one way or another

The way I see it, keeping experienced players works both ways. If they are on the side of good then they *should* be helpful otherwise they can dominate the game from the bad side. Last game we kept dubb, Ardent, and Raiders. Two of them turned out bad.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 PM   #263
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky6119
I think this whole argument has provided much insight, especially tomorrow at lynch time when we find out one parties role...

Um.. binky.. you did see this in the first post, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy, Lord of WWXXI and Master of All he surveys
2.) It will be a hidden roles game - no roles are published initially and there will be incomplete information about roles upon death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky6119
thats the whole point of why i initially attacked yoy, just as i did dubb before. Even my small reference to lathum was defended against by saldana. My attacks cause reactions, and yours has been highly insightful. There are many players who have not contributed to this thread yet, but tomrrow will bring the work crowd in. But we have gained far more insight today then we should have. If you dont see it, then your are an idiot sir muppet

There once was a man named muppet
Who acted as dumb as a bucket
He played the game and all for fun
but now its all over and the ninjas have won
all thanks to the man who acted like a puppet
the ninjas have won due to a man named muppet

Come on Binky, this isn't Romper Room.."A man named muppet". come on, you can do a better limerick then that, lil trooper.. besides.. you repeated the line twice.. here. let me help you.. now this is off the top of his head.

"There was a man nicknamed Fuzzie..
Who was playing the game for fun, but wuz he?
He called Blade Binky
And thought dubb was stinky
And with the jokes he is quite a-buzzy"

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-29-2006 at 06:12 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #264
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Um.. binky.. you did see this in the first post, right?

Come on Binky, this isn't Romper Room.."A man named muppet". come on, you can do a better limerick then that, lil trooper.. besides.. you repeated the line twice.. here. let me help you.. now this is off the top of his head.

"There was a man nicknamed Fuzzie..
Who was playing the game for fun, but wuz he?
He called Blade Binky
And thought dubb was stinky
And with the jokes he is quite a-buzzy"

Id imagine we will learn enough to know if they are a ninja or samurai...just not what secret role...as for my little poem it was just lines...not going for a limerick...but you understand my poiny of keeping the jabs on topic i believe.
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:15 PM   #265
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Id imagine we will learn enough to know if they are a ninja or samurai...just not what secret role...as for my little poem it was just lines...not going for a limerick...but you understand my poiny of keeping the jabs on topic i believe.

Binky, you're so far off topic you couldn't find "On Topic" with a map, a flashlight, and both hands.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:29 PM   #266
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Binky, you're so far off topic you couldn't find "On Topic" with a map, a flashlight, and both hands.
Yes, im sure you are much closer with monty python and whos on first jokes...
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:33 PM   #267
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes, im sure you are much closer with monty python and whos on first jokes...

Yes, but unlike other Robin Hoods, I speak with an English accent..

(throw em a curveball every once in a while)

As I said, Blade (in seriousness) Day 1 is ALWAYS a crapshoot. You don't have anything to go on except (for those of you who play obsessively), grudges from past games on who fooled who.

So Relax, go with the flow, loosen the tie, have FUN..
Old 01-29-2006, 06:34 PM   #268
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, but unlike other Robin Hoods, I speak with an English accent..

(throw em a curveball every once in a while)

As I said, Blade (in seriousness) Day 1 is ALWAYS a crapshoot. You don't have anything to go on except (for those of you who play obsessively), grudges from past games on who fooled who.

If i relaxed dubb would die right now...i dont quite feel that is right, hence why i have to be active..your happy to relax since the tie-breaker doesnt fall to you...convenient
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #269
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Your going with the flow has all but assured that either me or you go tomorrow. I can say with 100% certainty, unless you are a ninja this is about the worst case scenario as you could have had happen today.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:38 PM   #270
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your going with the flow has all but assured that either me or you go tomorrow. I can say with 100% certainty, unless you are a ninja this is about the worst case scenario as you could have had happen today.

No, Dubby, you being so tight-assed you could put a piece of coal up there and get a shiny diamond (well, maybe not shiny ) out of it has turned it into a so-called you vs me battle. oh yeah, and telling everybody.. "Go ahead, vote for me, I'm done with you all for a while"

Some folks are quite literal in such things

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-29-2006 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Damn smileys
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:40 PM   #271
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Fozzie, earlier today I couldnt say a single word without you shitting all over it. Don't make it like I started this. You voted me way before anything of substance was said, then you proceded to shit on everything that I said. Combine that with other things that were carried over from the last game and I was about ready to give Gramm my spot.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:45 PM   #272
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Fozzie, earlier today I couldnt say a single word without you shitting all over it. Don't make it like I started this. You voted me way before anything of substance was said, then you proceded to shit on everything that I said. Combine that with other things that were carried over from the last game and I was about ready to give Gramm my spot.
I dont know if dubb is good, but i do know fozzie started the attacks on dubb after i intially accused dubb...dubb did not start it...and fozzie has done nothing but attack everything dubb and i say, usually in jokes...im stunned that his points, lacking any real substance, have swayed people like eagles and rpi...either the wovles are already exposing themselves(either rpi or fozzie) or the idiocy of last game has carried over
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:46 PM   #273
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Post #273 (this may change as of the time it gets posted, but ohwell), or.. the post where dubb is proven wrong again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post # 167: The post in which Dubby says Foz must be a ninja.
You have to be a ninja.

UNVOTE TANGLEWOOD

VOTE SIRFOZZIE

and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post #179, where Dubb says he's going away and we should vote for him, cuz he doesn't care
Ok, if you insist..

UNVOTE SALDANA
VOTE DUBB93

Now, about that retraction..
Old 01-29-2006, 06:48 PM   #274
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola, i really enjoy the jabs back and forth(where is schmidty and others whining about all the mean people now?) But the whos on first is way off topic....id like it to at least relate to the game, as this thread isnt a parody..it is a WW game run by our friend hoops...

Who sent me a PM saying he's enjoying the insanity. (oh yeah, and That is All.)
Old 01-29-2006, 06:48 PM   #275
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I dont know if dubb is good, but i do know fozzie started the attacks on dubb after i intially accused dubb...dubb did not start it...and fozzie has done nothing but attack everything dubb and i say, usually in jokes...im stunned that his points, lacking any real substance, have swayed people like eagles and rpi...either the wovles are already exposing themselves(either rpi or fozzie) or the idiocy of last game has carried over

The ONLY thing that has swayed me is dubb asking to be killed. I believe people in this game shouldn't asked to be killed unless they mean it.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:50 PM   #276
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Post #273 (this may change as of the time it gets posted, but ohwell), or.. the post where dubb is proven wrong again.

and..

Now, about that retraction..

Again, nothing that hasn't been acknowledged. QUIT TURNING THINGS AROUND AND ACTUALLY LISTEN.

I changed my vote to you b/c you were shitting on everything I said. Why would you do that if you weren't a freakin ninja? On day 1 no less. I have no clue.

And as I said, I couldnt say anything without getting trolled and things from last game were being carried over. That wasn't a ploy, I was ready to quit this damn game, I went out, smoked a cigarette and realized how stupid what I said was. Follow along the damn game.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:51 PM   #277
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
The ONLY thing that has swayed me is dubb asking to be killed. I believe people in this game shouldn't asked to be killed unless they mean it.
95% if the time people call for it they are good...cant remember a time it happened with a bad guy, but ill leave 5% just in case...i dont know dubbs side, but i know fozzie isnt acting in the interests of a villager win, regardless if his side
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:51 PM   #278
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

Also the fact that dubb said "I actually refuse to work with you guys this game." Even if he is a Samurai, he is worthless if he isn't going to work with us to ferret out the ninjas.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:53 PM   #279
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Dude, I am responding directly to the post where you say..

"You voted me way before anything of substance was said, then you proceded to shit on everything that I said. "

And I'm glad you realize it's a game. Too bad you haven't started to act like it yet.. (although I thought I had broken through with the "who's on first" Stuff
Old 01-29-2006, 06:53 PM   #280
Blade6119
Coordinator

I think he has already stated it was a mistake comment made in frustration...id rather have him after retraction then fozzie who isnt working with us either

and nice dola 4 posts later
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:54 PM   #281
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Dude, I am responding directly to the post where you say..

"You voted me way before anything of substance was said, then you proceded to shit on everything that I said. "

And I'm glad you realize it's a game. Too bad you haven't started to act like it yet.. (although I thought I had broken through with the "who's on first" Stuff
In a GAME of football, you dont go out and just make fun of the other team...YOU GO OUT AND PLAY TO WIN THE DAMN GAME...i dont get your play style, but it is not helping the team
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:55 PM   #282
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I should have known better than to try to dola in this thread. I don't know which one of them is a ninja or if either of them is a ninja, but I'd rather hang dubb than SirFozzie. I don't care if Dubb did retract it (which I must have missed in the confusion.) He is showing too much volatility, and unless a MUCH better reason comes along to vote for someone else on day 1, I'll stand by my vote.

I just want it to be clear that dubb's own statement is the only reason I'm voting for him.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #283
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
95% if the time people call for it they are good...cant remember a time it happened with a bad guy, but ill leave 5% just in case...i dont know dubbs side, but i know fozzie isnt acting in the interests of a villager win, regardless if his side

I am acting on behalf of the samurai side.. I'm trying to get a couple people who claim to be samurai to chill out and have fun, for great ghu's sake. Being a veteran doesn't make you special.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:57 PM   #284
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I am acting on behalf of the samurai side.. I'm trying to get a couple people who claim to be samurai to chill out and have fun, for great ghu's sake. Being a veteran doesn't make you special.
No, it doesnt...AS IVE STATED at least 5 times this PAGE...stop ignoring the facts...and if your acting on behalf of villagers, stop trying to get people to chill and go after ninjas
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:57 PM   #285
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
In a GAME of football, you dont go out and just make fun of the other team...YOU GO OUT AND PLAY TO WIN THE DAMN GAME...i dont get your play style, but it is not helping the team

No, but if the wide receiver starts trying to call all the plays so the ball goes to him without the other players getting a shot, they might not come back to play again..
Old 01-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #286
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I am acting on behalf of the samurai side.

Dude. Seriously. Do think anyone's going to believe anything at this point? Role-playing is great, but pseudo-intellectual insults are not cool.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #287
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No, but if the wide receiver starts trying to call all the plays so the ball goes to him without the other players getting a shot, they might not come back to play again..
WHERE AM I TRYING TO CALL ALL THE PLAYS??? YOUR IGNORING MY POSTS...i think the vets are far less important then the new guys, as they are the majority...but you dont think your trying to influence them too for better or worse?
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 06:59 PM   #288
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No, it doesnt...AS IVE STATED at least 5 times this PAGE...stop ignoring the facts...and if your acting on behalf of villagers, stop trying to get people to chill and go after ninjas

Blade, do me a favor, and check your blood pressure here man. Seriously.. it's a game and it's not life or death. If we really WERE samurais and ninjas and werewolves and Vampires and shit..

well.. we'd probably be a lot more mopey then angry.. especially Vampires.

but then you'd have a reason to be so freakin intense.. repeat after me, "it's only a game.. if I lose, Chuck Norris will not really roundhouse kick me into the 23rd century.."
Old 01-29-2006, 07:00 PM   #289
Schmidty
Coordinator

Blade needs a girlfriend.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:00 PM   #290
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
WHERE AM I TRYING TO CALL ALL THE PLAYS??? YOUR IGNORING MY POSTS...i think the vets are far less important then the new guys, as they are the majority...but you dont think your trying to influence them too for better or worse?

I'm telling em to do their own thing, and not let some veteran of the WWars run them over and tell them what to think..
Old 01-29-2006, 07:01 PM   #291
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty

By the way, this was just a joke regarding how gung-ho the guy is.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:01 PM   #292
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, do me a favor, and check your blood pressure here man. Seriously.. it's a game and it's not life or death. If we really WERE samurais and ninjas and werewolves and Vampires and shit..

well.. we'd probably be a lot more mopey then angry.. especially Vampires.

but then you'd have a reason to be so freakin intense.. repeat after me, "it's only a game.. if I lose, Chuck Norris will not really roundhouse kick me into the 23rd century.."
See, i dont like losing...you dont seem to care one way or another...i think that is a horrible approach to this game...im not angry in any way..ive got my country music blaring and rat race on TV...you just arent doing a damn thing positive right now and im not going to let it slide
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:01 PM   #293
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dude. Seriously. Do think anyone's going to believe anything at this point? Role-playing is great, but pseudo-intellectual insults are not cool.

Well, I figured if I said "On behalf of all players, chill the F*** out" they would seize on the fact that I didn't say I was samurai.. but Ok, schmidty, as a favor to you
Old 01-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #294
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm telling em to do their own thing, and not let some veteran of the WWars run them over and tell them what to think..
Quote me where im telling them what to think and i can do the same for you...your positioning yourself with every post, and i dont like it...i want the villagers to kill you over dubb, but its their choice...you dont seem to listen to me at all or my posts, as you keep repeating the same false attacks
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:03 PM   #295
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
See, i dont like losing...you dont seem to care one way or another...i think that is a horrible approach to this game...im not angry in any way..ive got my country music blaring and rat race on TV...you just arent doing a damn thing positive right now and im not going to let it slide

Well, remember as Bobby Heenan once said.. "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."

Wait.. that doesn't fit does it? (goes looking in his book of "1001 pithy sayings", ah here it is..

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game"
Old 01-29-2006, 07:03 PM   #296
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'm enjoying this a lot more than the last game already. I hope that SirFozzie, Blade, and Dubb all make it to Day 2 just to make sure we keep the chemistry.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:03 PM   #297
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I actually am going to break up with mine..you might see even more of me(note, its a weekend...during the week college is back in session so i ill be around less then)
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #298
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, remember as Bobby Heenan once said.. "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."

Wait.. that doesn't fit does it? (goes looking in his book of "1001 pithy sayings", ah here it is..

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game"
Exactly....losing if you did all you could to win is still honorable...if you gave it your all...are you honestly going to tell me you think what your doing right now is the best you can do to win this game??
Demotivation
Old 01-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #299
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I'm enjoying this a lot more than the last game already. I hope that SirFozzie, Blade, and Dubb all make it to Day 2 just to make sure we keep the chemistry.

You blew up your room with your junior Chemistry set, didn't you desnudo?
Old 01-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #300
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Exactly....losing if you did all you could to win is still honorable...if you gave it your all...are you honestly going to tell me you think what your doing right now is the best you can do to win this game??

No.. but A) My blood pressure is twenty points lower right now.. B ) I think we're going to set a FOFC WW record for most posts before a player's elimination, and C ) I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance with Geico.