Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-22-2005, 08:48 PM   #51
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 23, 2016 -

Today we play at Liverpool in what is the end of a very difficult 3 day stretch. Liverpool is led by Nicky Platt and Lebohang Mokoena who have started working well together as their strikers. Nuno Ferro and Stephane Dalmat are dangerous midfielders. John Hall is also a very good left winger. Chris Kirkland remains a very good keeper. Mourad Benhamida is a good defender and Jeroen Beekmans is a high flying defender who can really leap.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 40's.

GK: Adriano
DL: Schmidt
DC: Cardozo
DC: Kompany
DR: Boogaart
ML: Downing
MC: Godoy
MC: Parker
MR: Ortega
SC: Rooney
SC: King

S1: Howard
S2: Marchetti
S3: Barbosa
S4: Adriano
S5: Miller

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:05 PM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minue mark: Ferro gets a yellow card for tripping King.

5 minute mark: Beekman stops our offensive advance.

14 minute mark: Kompany clears their corner kick.

26 minute mark: Downing dribbles past two defenders but then loses it across teh endline.

28 minute mark: Parker intercepts a keeper kick.. heads it to King just outside the box.. he puts a spin move on their defender.. great crossover on the keeper.. goes by him.. fires it into the open net! GOAL!!!! 1-0. Magical goal by King.

33 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for pushing Beekmans.

38 minute mark: Ortega gets a yellow card for obstructing Hall.

39 minute mark: Kompany starts our counterattack.. long pass to Downing.. a defender trips him before he can shoot or pass and clears the ball.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. They have almost 61,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Beekmans intercepts an Ortega cross.

58 minute mark: Adriano stops a close range shot from Hall.

59 minute mark: Burns starts the counterattack.. long pass to Platt.. he heads it to Hall in the box.. hall shoots.. upper left corner.. Adriano dives.. it's by him. GOAL. 1-1.

63 minute mark: Kompany clears a corner kick.

67 minute mark: Hall gets a yellow card for tripping Ortega.

68 minute mark: Barbosa on for Parker and Marchetti on for Schmidt.

77 minute mark: Downing argues an offside call.. he gets a yellow card for dissent.

81 minute mark: Cardozo with a good defensive play.

Game over. 1-1 tie.

We were outshot 10-3 (6-3 on target)

King won MoM, 8 for form, 24 of 26 passes, 4 key passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 2 of 11 headers, 2 interceptions, 5 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 1 goal.

Kompany had a 7 again. Actually everyone had 7's except King, Rooney, and Ortega who all had 8's.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:17 PM   #53
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 24, 2016 -

Real Madrid rejected my offer for Dario Tamburini which is good as Trotta's signing will finish off our transfer budget.

WOW! Milan have sent 100 million dollars to sign Mario from Arsenal. Mario is a 25 year old Spanish Midfielder who is impressive in some areas, but not THAT impressive. I think they VASTLY overpaid. He is "valued" at 31.5 million by the way and doesn't excel physically except for strength. He is a very good passer, but he doesn't have great flair or creativity. He also is low on determination and bravery. WOW.

Furthermore, his average form for Arsenal last year was 7.33 with a 5 goals and 8 assists in 48 starts.

Jose Antonio Reyes and Nigel de Jong were both upset with the sale as they feel the team doesn't have enough depth to compete.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-22-2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:25 PM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 25, 2016 -

Adriano Trotta is thrilled to have agreed to terms with us! He is very keen to rise to the challenge of playing for such an illustrious club he told the media.

Arsenal have signed very fast striker Chrisophe Sanchez from Middlesbrough for 42 million dollars!

Lukas Podolski said he is happy to have to fight for his job.

Reyes and Nigel de Jong said they are happy that their depth is being strengthened.

Sergio said that is determined to fight off the challenge of Chrisophe Sanchez. Young strikers, Edward Wong and Marek Prochazka expressed concern about their role on the team with this signing.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:49 PM   #55
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 26, 2016 -

Today we play Mallorca in the European Super Cup. Mallorca is a talented Spanish team. They are led by a pair of excellent strikers, Pietro Romeo and Ariel Ledesma. Pietro is a 27 year old Italian striker who is a true burner. His speed can't be matched by any of our guys except for Trotta, but he is still off at the Olympics. Pietro is also a lethal shooter. Ariel is a 25 year old forward who is more well rounded, but he also has excellent speed. Danilo Scott is a 25 year old right winger who is a creative passer who can create some space for himself. Jesus is a 26 year old centreback who is strong, fast, and is a terrific leaper. However, he lacks some fundamentals and has poor positioning and marking at times. Bruno is a 29 year old Brazilian keeper who is very good.

We are 4-6 favorites.

DC: Kompany (I want to see if he does better at the other DC spot.)
DR: Miller
ML: Barbosa
MR: Schreurs
SC: Adriano

S2: Cahais
S3: Alfonso
S4: Wright
S5: Boogaart
S6: Ortega
S7: King

Olympics: Salva, Trotta, Heller, and Oswald.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:05 PM   #56
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

8 minute mark: Corner kick back to Kompany.. he shoots.. powerful banana shot.. it hits the crossbar and the defense clears the rebound.

13 minute mark: Barbosa passes to Rooney.. he dribbles along the endline.. shoots that parallel shot.. it curves too late and is wide right of the net.

25 minute mark: Barbosa with a long range shot.. barely over the bar.

29 minute mark: Adriano steals the ball at midpitch.. passes to Parker.. he passes to Rooney.. he passes to Schreurs just outside the box.. Banana shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

36 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of athletic saves.

37 minute mark: Parker passes to Godoy.. Godoy with a strong curving shot from 25 yards out.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. blocks it.. very nice save.

40 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles past his man.. passes it into the box.. Adriano fakes to his left.. dribbles right.. shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. it's out of his reach. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us.

55 minute mark: Parker steals it from their centreback.. shoots.. strong curving shot.. upper right corner.. the keeper blocks it.

64 minute mark: Wright on for Rooney and Alfonso on for Barbosa.

75 minute mark: Ortega on for Schreurs.

76 minute mark: Gabri pushed down Adriano in the box.. Penalty. Godoy steps up.. shoots.. left of the keeper.. he dives.. blocks it.

Game over. 2-0 win for us.

We outshot them 18-9 (10-3 on target)

Adriano wins MoM, 8 for form, 25 of 29 passes, 3 key passes, 0 tackles, 8 of 15 headers, 1 interception, 2 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 goal.

Kompany had a 7 again.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #57
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug. 26, 2016 -

Germany beat Nigeria 2-1 to win the Bronze Medal in the Olympics. Michael Heller had both assists. Michael Oswald played ok in the midfield.

Aug 27, 2016 -

Fulham have signed 22 year old Japanese Forward Satoshi Sato from Lazio for 2 million dollars. Sato has some potential.

Aug 28, 2016 -

Portugal and Italy played to a 2-2 in the Olympics Gold Medal Match. Portugal won 4-3 on penalties to win the Gold Medal. Adriano Trotta played well in the match. Salva had a poor match and was eventually substituted.

Aug 29, 2016 -

Wayne Rooney was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Middlesbrough have signed Steve Wilson from Zaragoza for 11 million dollars. Steve is a 25 year old English striker with a good deal of speed and decent skills.

We've been put in Group G of the Champions League along with Juventus, PAOK, and Shakhtar. Matches will start Sep 14.

We've been given 4.8 million for playing the Champions League.

Aug 30, 2016 -

Chievo spent 22 million dollars to sign 28 year DC Jeroen Beekmans from Liverpool.

Middlesbrough have signed Gregory Le Gall from Deportivo for 18 million dollars. The 26 year old French central defender is solid with good speed and strength. However, some have called him lazy.

Aug 31, 2016 -

Arsenal have signed 28 year old Czech defender Roman Hendrych from Reggina for 13 million dollars. Roman is a decent defender whose biggest weakness is poor positioning.

Arsenal also signed Xerez's Czech central defender Marek Mach for 9 million dollars. Marech is a very strong, fast defender who has some issues with mental lapses, but is otherwise a good central defender.

Aston Villa have sgisned 27 year old Italian central defender Andrea Gallo from Roma for 12 million dollars. Andrea is slow, but is otherwise a very good defender.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:30 AM   #58
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Sylvain Bon
Bon. Sylvain Bon.
Quote:
I've never seen anyone that was so fast and accelerated so quickly
Explosive fullback?
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 03:12 PM   #59
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
Bon. Sylvain Bon. Explosive fullback?
LOL

Yes, he has all of the potential to be a very explosive fullback/winger. I don't usually give specific numbers, but I will. Trotta has a 20 pace, 20 acceleration and 19 strength along with an 18 tackling, and 20 crossing!

Edit: This is assuming my memory is correct, since I don't have FM open, but I'm fairly sure that my memory is correct about these attributes.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-23-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:49 PM   #60
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
LOL

Yes, he has all of the potential to be a very explosive fullback/winger. I don't usually give specific numbers, but I will. Trotta has a 20 pace, 20 acceleration and 19 strength along with an 18 tackling, and 20 crossing!

Edit: This is assuming my memory is correct, since I don't have FM open, but I'm fairly sure that my memory is correct about these attributes.
N. I. C. E. That's, like, Mike Mamula numbers there.

Alright, alright. Low blow.

Impressive, though. If he can get the stamina and positioning up, that dude'll be a monster.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:15 PM   #61
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
N. I. C. E. That's, like, Mike Mamula numbers there.

Alright, alright. Low blow.

Impressive, though. If he can get the stamina and positioning up, that dude'll be a monster.

ROFL Yeah, if he can improve the next three years, he could be my best back yet.

Edit: Just looking now, his stamina is a 15 and positioning is 14, so they aren't exactly terrible

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-23-2005 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #62
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 31, 2016 -

Today we play Sunderland at home in an EPL Match. Sunderland are led by star midfielder Thomas Hassing Skjaerbaek who at 30 is on top of his game. Alessandro Guidetti is their new leading striker. Steven Taylor leads their defense. Harmen Boven is a good defensive midfielder. Martin Nunez is their keeper. Martin has good aerial and acrobatic moves, but lacks some fundamental abilities.

We are 4-7 favorites.

FK: Adriano
DL: Trotta (The speedster has his debut!)
DC: Salva
MC: Heller
SC: Oswald

S2: Boogaart
S3: Schreurs
S4: Rooney
S5: Cardozo
Old 07-23-2005, 06:54 PM   #63
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

8 minute mark: We get a flurry of shots on goal, their keeper and defenders block them all.

12 minute mark: Adriano stops a long shot by Guidetti.

14 minute mark: Salva gets a yellow card for a trip on Guidetti. Salva argues the call.. he gets away with a warning rather than a second yellow.

18 minute mark: Trotta with a good tackle in the box.

21 minute mark: Oswald gets a yellow card for diving.

32 minute mark: Trotta dribbles to midpitch.. he passes to Downing left of the box.. quick pass to Oswald who took the shot off the bounce.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

37 minue mark: Guidetti gets in the box.. shoots from 15 yards out.. upper left corner.. Adriano catches it cleanly.

43 minute mark: Tricky series of passes gets Heller a good shot from 15 yards out.. Their keeper blocks it.

45 minute mark: Piet with a very hard slide on Trotta.. Trotta is hurt! I put Cardozo on for Trotta.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. We have over 68,000 fans here today.

54 minute mark: Downing dribbles past two men, quick long cross to the far post.. Ortega with a diving header.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

60 minute mark: Boogaart on for Salva who keeps coming close to getting his second yellow card.

80 minute mark: Kimpany is playing some dominant defense even if he isn't racking up the stats.

Game over. 2-0 win. Very strong defense from our club.

We outshot them 14-12 (7-7 on target)

Downing wins MoM, 10 for form, 16 of 21 passes, 2 key passes, 3 of 4 tackles, 2 of 2 headers, 21 runs, 2 assists.

Adriano and Ortega both had 9's.

Kompany had a 7 despite playing well.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:02 PM   #64
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Adriano Trotta suffered a twisted ankle and will miss about a week.

Craig King strained his calf and will miss about 2 weeks.

Sep 1, 2016 -

The board is very pleased with my performance as manager.

Stewart Downing won EPL Player of the Month. Antonio Ortega came in 2nd. Michael Vickers of Sheffield Wednesday came in 3rd.

Sunderland's martin Gibbons won the EPL Young Player of the Month. Chris Miller came in 2nd, and Villa of Arsenal came in 3rd.

I won manager of the month. Ray Wilkins of Sheff Wed came in 2nd, and Tony Colbert of Newcastle came in 3rd.

I ask my staff to prepare a report on who has improved and who has declined the most in the last year.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:59 PM   #65
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Biggest Improvers: (Alberto Flores arrived too late to be in this comparision)

1. Laurent Rodrigues - The 17 year old French Left winger has grown more in my U18 system than any other player in the past year. He is still raw and isn't a good enough passer or dribbler, but if he continues to improve at this rate over the next few years he could be a star player. His great determination make me optimistic that he will continue to grow.

2. Rob Carr - This 18 year old left back has significantly improved in the past year, but he is still far away from becoming an EPL starter.

3. Mark Hall - This 17 year old striker has a tremendout amount of speed. He is well rounded physically, and he is developing nicely both mentally and technically. Could be a starter in a few years if he continues to develop.

4. David Butler - This 18 year old homegrown striker has continued to develop in the past year and has taken some huge steps forward. Still has to grow a lot before he can play regularly.

5. Antonio Ortega- Continues to show astounding growth at the age of 22. He has become one of the best right wingers in the world. His passing has improved to world class levels. His creativity and flair are improving and he is becoming one of the best passers in the world. Only weakness is low jumping ability, but runs past most defenders. He has also become one of the best dribblers in the world.

6. Alan Watkins - This 18 year old midfielder/defender continues to improve. If he continues this growth curve, he might become a servicable rotation player in a few years.

7. Carlos Godoy - Even though he is 25, he continues to show significant improvement. His tackling has improved significantly. He is improving his creativity and flair on the pitch. He is showing better composure. He is showing improved dribbling, first touch, and passing.

8. Chris Miller - The 19 year old right back has improved his tackling, long shooting, and positioning significantly. He has also improved almost all mental aspects of the game.

9. Adriano, GK - This 22 year old keeper is showing improved command of the box, aerial ability, one-on-one ability, and reflexes. His handling is also improving some as are most of his mental attributes.

10. Adriano - Despite being 24 and already extremely good, this striker improved most facets of his game. He is now valued at over 80 million dollars. Most managers agree that he is one of the most mentally tough players in the world. He also has incredible first touch (which really improved this last year), unbelievable finishing, dribbling, passing, technique. He has simply become one of the top 3 strikers in the world.

Wayne Rooney has stayed at a very consistent talent level the last year.

Biggest Loses: We've gotten rid of most of our old players, and we have very few players who have lost any ability:

1. Darren Fletcher - He has lost a fair amount. He isn't as fast anymore. He isn't as good at shooting or dribbling. However, he is still a very good passer.

2. Barry Parker - lost a touch of his great passing ability, not too much.

3. Gabriele Marchetti - Despite being only 24, has lost some footspeed. Also, losing a bit of positioning ability.

4. Tim Howard - Surprisingly hasn't lost that much, but Adriano has surprassed him as our top keeper. However, his reflexes and one-on-ones are lower. Also, his aerial ability is lower.

No other players who are judged to have overall lost talent.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:22 PM   #66
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 5, 2016 -

I've given complete control of the England U19 and u21 squads to my AM Steve McClaren so I can focus on the main squad. Chris Miller has been called up to the U21 team. Michael Oswald has been called up Germany's U21 team.

Tim Howard helped the USA tie Costa Rica 0-0 in a World Cup Qualifying Match.

Barry Parker injured his wrist in practice and will miss about a week.

This prevents me from calling him up to the national squad.

Downing was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:32 PM   #67
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 6, 2016 -

Chris Miller had a 9 for form and played wonderfully for England's U21 Team in their 3-0 win over Malta.

Germany tied Georgia's U21 1-1, but Michael Oswald played well.

Sep 7, 2016 -

Today we play Malta in a World Cup Qualifying Match. Malta is a weak team with no real stars. We should dominate them.

We are 1-10 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 60's.

GK: Chris Taylor
DL: Steve Turner
DC: Robert Morris
DC: David Evans
DR: Glen Johnson
MC: Owen Gargreaves
MC: Michael Wood
MR: Christopher Eagles
SC: Wayne Rooney
SC: Luke Moore

S1: Paul Lancaster
S2: Wayne Dunn
S3: Jamie Cook
s4: Mark Tucker
S5: Lee Roberts
S6: John Hall
S7: Nicky Platt
Old 07-23-2005, 08:56 PM   #68
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Evans goes down with an injury. We are weak along the defensive line and this is the worst injury. I put Wayne Dunn on.

12 minute mark: Their keeper stops a pair of shots by Wood and Rooney.

18 minute mark: Eagles passes to moore who passes back to Hargreaves.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

22 minute mark: Downing dribbles between three defenders into the left side of the box.. quick pass to Moore.. he heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

42 minute mark: Hargreaves with a dangerous two footed tackle on their midfielder.. he gets a red card!

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us.

46 minute mark: Wood passes to Rooney in the box.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

49 minute mark: Downing passes to Eagles just outside the box.. he fakes out a defender.. dribbles into the right side of the box.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!! 4-0. That is Eagle's 10th goal for England.

52 minute mark: Downing passes to Rooney in the box.. he shoots.. their keeper blocks it.. Moore gets the rebound.. shoots upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0.

60 minute mark: Downing with a corner to the far post.. Eagles heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 6-0.

Platt on for Rooney.

92 minute mark: Wood passes to Moore who heads it to Platt in the box.. he blasts a shot.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 7-0.

Game over. 7-0 win for us.

We outshot them 30-3 (22-0 on target)

Wayne Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 9 of 9 passes, 1 key pass, 3 of 8 headers, 4 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Eagles, Downing, and Moore also had 10's for form.

Michael Wood had a 9 for form.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:04 PM   #69
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In other World Class Qualifying match:

Adriano was brilliant for Brazil and had both of their goals in a 2-0 win over Peru.

Darren Fletcher had a goal for Scotland in their 4-0 win over Luxembourg.

Vincent Kompany played well for Belgium, but they lost to Serbia & Mont. 1-0.

Antonio Ortega had an assist for Spain in their 1-0 win over Slovenia.

Salva played very well for Italy in their 1-0 win over Slovakia.

Michael Heller had the loan goal for Germany, but they lost to Georgia 3-1.

Matias Cahais played well for Argentina but they lost 2-1 to Ecuador.

Diego Cardozo played brilliantly for Uruguay in their 2-0 win over Chile.

Tim Howard played ok in the USA's 3-0 win over Panama.

The World Cup is only 18 months away!
Old 07-23-2005, 09:11 PM   #70
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 9, 2016 -

Nicky Platt thanked me for helping him score his first goal ever for England.

We've been made 3-1 favorites to win the Champions League this year. Milan is second at 5-1. Real Madrid have 6-1 odds. Juventus have 10-1 odds. Chelsea and Zaragoza have 11-1 odds.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-23-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #71
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 10, 2016 -

Today we travel to play Tottenham in an EPL Match. They are in 6th while we are in 1st. They are led by left winger Davide Chiumiento who remains quite skilled at 31. They have acquired Mark Tucker who is a talented striker. Michal Kowalik is their new keeper and he is doing well. He has 3 clean sheets in 5 starts. Gary Cox is 22, but he is their star defender. He is playing quite well so far this year.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 70's.

DL: Trotta

S2: Miller
Old 07-23-2005, 09:38 PM   #72
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

25 minute mark: Salva with a good defensive play.

33 minute mark: Kompany gets whistled for tripping Tucker.. Heller argues the call.. gets away with a warning. Adriano with a pair of acrobatic saves on the free kick and the rebound.

36 minute mark: Kompany starts the counter.. long pass to Downing who heads it to Rooney.. Rooney shoots from 30 yards out.. powerful curving shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. That is Rooney's 5th of the year.

44 minute mark: Adriano starts the counterattack.. long pass to Adriano.. he heads it to Rooney.. he dribbles past two defenders.. into the box.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. Rooney's 2nd!

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. They have over 36,000 fans here today.

47 minute mark: Chiumiento passes to Tucker in the box.. he shoots.. lower left corner.. Adriano dives.. it's just out of his reach. GOAL. 2-1.

55 minute mark: Trotta intercepts a pass.. starts the counterattack.. long pass to Rooney.. he fires a pass to Adriano in the box.. he heads it.. over the bar.

67 minute mark: Kompany with a critical defensive play.

70 minute mark: Godoy and Tucker collide in the box.. the announcer thinks Tucker dived.. the ref awards a penalty! Corbett steps up.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL. 2-2.

73 minute mark: Trotta is called for obstructing Tucker. Kompany argues the call and gets a yellow.

74 minute mark: Schreurs on for Ortega. I move Trotta to left wing and put Cardozo on for Downing.

85 minute mark: Schreurs passes it to Rooney in the box.. Parnaby pushes him down.. Penalty awarded! Rooney takes the penalty shot.. the keeper blocks it.. Schreurs gets to the rebound.. centers it for Adriano.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-2! Adriano with his 5th goal of the year!

Game over. 3-2 win for us

We each had 14 shots. We each had 7 shots on goal.

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 25 of 31 passes, 3 key passes, 2 of 5 tackles, 8 of 9 headers, 7 runs, 4 fouls drawn, and 2 goals.

I decide to praise Rooney after this match to the media.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #73
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 12, 2016 -

The fans wrote thousands of letters praising Rooney's performance.

Rooney was named to the EPL Team of the Week.

Sep 14, 2016 -

Today we play Shakhtar a very good Ukrainian team in a Champions League Group Match at our stadium. Their only real star player is left winger Victor Yermak.

We are 4-7 favorites.

DC: Marchetti
MC: Wood
SC: Oswald

S2: Boogaart
S3: Cahais
S4: Rooney
S5: Trotta
S7: Fletcher
Old 07-23-2005, 10:12 PM   #74
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

14 minute mark: Heller with a powerful curving shot.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. blocks it.

21 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles past two defenders.. cuts it inside.. short pass to Oswald.. he heads it.. upper right corner.. past the keeper.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

30 minute mark: Their keeper blocks a pair of shots by us.

35 minute mark: Schreurs passes to Heller.. he shoots.. wide left.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. We have about 70,000 fans here today.

46 minute mark: Heller makes an excellent pass into the left side of the 6 yard box.. Barbosa gets to it.. shoots.. sharp angle.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. That is Barbosa's first of the year.

62 minute mark: Fletcher on for Wood.

75 minute mark: Cahais on for Schmidt.

We outshot them 15-1 (7-0 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 9 for form, 11 of 15 passes, 3 key passes, 2 of 3 tackles, 2 of 3 headers, 12 runs, 5 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #75
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 17, 2016 -

Today we host Coventry in an EPL Match. We are in 1st and they are in 14th. They are led by Star Striker Wayne Worthington. Wayne is 25 and he has been injured all season. He still has 2 more weeks to recover. Without him they have very few dangerous players. They only have one playe, Matthew Harvey who has scored one goal. No one else has scored. Their defense is led by Andrew Whing and Dalibor Glavina. Marco Tedeschi is doing very well at keeper for them.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 50's.

S5: Cahais
Old 07-23-2005, 10:48 PM   #76
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

4 minute mark: Trotta crosses it to Adriano.. he heads it.. over the bar.

10 minute mark: We get off a trio of shots by their keeper or defenders block them all.

14 minute mark: Whing is hurt in a collision with Downing. Whing has to be substituted.

21 minute mark Downing crosses for Adriano.. diving header.. offside call as it sails into the goal.

27 minute mark: Parker intercepts it.. heads it to Rooney.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. banana shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. The keeper didn't even have time to react much.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have about 70,000 fans here today.

70 minute mark: Their defenders and keeper stop a flurry of shots from my guys.

73 minute mark: Downing passes to Godoy in the left side of the box.. he shoots.. over the bar.

78 minute mark: Paker passes to Adriano.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. Rooney gets the rebound.. shoots.. GOAL!!! 2-0.

83 minute mark: Cahais on for Trotta and Wright on for Adriano.

He outshot us 24-3 (14-2 on target)

Downing wins MoM, 10 for form, 14 of 20 passes, 3 key passes, 2 of 3 tackles, 3 of 9 headers, 3 interceptions, 17 runs, 1 foul drawn.

Adriano (GK), Boogaart, and Rooney all had 9's for form.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:59 AM   #77
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Kompany had a 7 despite playing well.
I think he's going to continue to "disappoint" with his rating while playing well (when watching in the 2D). If that makes sense.

Tinkering with him in the demo (he is awesome partnered up with Sol but I could be just a smidge biased), he continually comes up big performance-wise without ever putting up terribly gaudy ratings numbers.
Quote:
I ask my staff to prepare a report on who has improved and who has declined the most in the last year.
The interesting part about the report and a very good sign is the difference between the improvers and decliners. 10-4 is nice.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:27 AM   #78
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think he's going to continue to "disappoint" with his rating while playing well (when watching in the 2D). If that makes sense.

Tinkering with him in the demo (he is awesome partnered up with Sol but I could be just a smidge biased), he continually comes up big performance-wise without ever putting up terribly gaudy ratings numbers.The interesting part about the report and a very good sign is the difference between the improvers and decliners. 10-4 is nice.

Yeah, that does make sense. I think that with 4 good defenders, they all seem to "share" the stats and therefore none of them really shine statistically. The bottom line is that so far we are giving up very few goals

Yeah the improvement report was very nice. Even nicer, is that I only put the top 10 "improvers" In reality, they were about 16 players who had improved (most of them in the U18 and reserve system)

However, there were only 4 players with declining attributes. I'm going to make sure that I do that report on Sep 1 of each year to make the comparisions as valid as possible.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:42 AM   #79
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Downing suffered a sprained wrist and will miss a week.

Sep 20, 2016 -

Boogaart, Downing, and Rooney were all selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Sep 21, 2016 -

Alberto Flores is back from his injury in a big way. He helped our reserves beat Millwall's 4-0. Flores had a 10 for form with 2 goals and an assist in the 4-0 win.

Sep 23, 2016 -

Michael Oswald has picked up a strained hamstring and will miss about a week.

Not the most favorable draw for the English League Cup 3rd round. We will be traveling to play West Ham.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:46 AM   #80
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 24, 2016 -

Today we travel to play Aston villa in an EPL Match. They are currently 13th in the EPL and they are floundering some. Their main strength is the skill of strikers Luke Moore and Jhon Jairo Mosquera who each have 5 goals. Gael Clichy is playing well at left back as well. Mouran Meghni is playing well on the right wing and Ville-pekka Luukkonen is doing very well in the midfield. Chris Cohen is a good centreback. Chris Taylor is not doing very well in goal this year. He has 3 cleansheets, but he has given 10 goals in his other 4 starts.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 50's.

S2: Wright
S3: Cahais
S4: King
S5: Alfonso
Old 07-24-2005, 12:03 PM   #81
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

6 minute mark: Barbosa passes to Rooney in the left half of the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. the keeper dives.. blocks it.

12 minute mark: Kompany starts the counterattack.. passes to Ortega.. long pass to Rooney.. he is breaking away.. he dribbles into the box.. Taylor rushes out.. blocks the angle.. saves the shot.

17 minute mark: Miller starts our counterattack.. passes it to Rooney at midpitch.. he plays a perfect lead pass to the box.. Barbosa gets to it.. big left footed shot.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

29 minute mark: Parker intercepts the ball.. heads it to Rooney just outside the box.. he spins away from a defender.. shoots.. upper left corner.. the keeper saves it.

30 minute mark: Godoy gets a yellow card for pushing Moore.

43 minute mark: Parker passes it to Rooney in the left side of the box along the endline.. Rooney with one of his patented shots.. along the endline.. it curves into the upper right corner! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. They have about 42,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Godoy steals the ball at midpitch.. passes it to Rooney in the left side of the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. nice save by the keeper.

64 minute mark: Cardozo with a great defensive play.

73 minute mark: Alfonso on for Barbosa and Cahais on for Schmidt.

79 minute mark: Luukkonen passes to Cohen just outside the box.. Cohen blasts a shot into the upper right corner.. the announcer feels that no keeper could have stopped that. I agree. GOAL. 2-1.

81 minute mark: Meghni dribbles past Cahais.. he centers it to Gordon.. James Gordon is their young rising star.. he shoots.. Adriano blocks it... Gordon gets the rebound.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. 2-2.

92 minute mark: Miller passes to Godoy.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. the keeper barely tips it over the bar.

Game over. Disappointing collapse at the end. 2-2 tie.

We outshot them 13-11 (9-7 on target)

Rooney won MoM, 10 for form, 16 of 20 passes, 2 key passes, 2 of 3 tackles, 4 of 11 headers, 8 runs, 1 foul drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Kompany had a 6 for form due to a bad play or two at the end!
Old 07-24-2005, 04:54 PM   #82
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 26, 2016 -

Rooney was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Sep 27, 2016 -

Today we play PAOK on the road in a Champions League Group Match. PAOK is a strong team that isn't very technically skilled. Ariel Pereyra is their main star at striker. He is quick and powerful with a good shot.

We are 4-7 favorites.

MR: schreurs

S3: Parker
S4: Fletcher
S7: Alfonso
Old 07-24-2005, 05:12 PM   #83
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

15 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles past two defenders.. passes it to Rooney.. he shoots a weak shot that the keeper easily saves.

21 minute mark: Barbosa with a corner kick to the near post.. Salva heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!! 1-0.

25 minute mark: Their keeper saves a long shot by Heller.

Halftime: 1-0 lead.

50 minute mark: Our midfielders pass back and forth, searching out a hole in their defense.. Godoy shoots.. upper left corner.. inches over the bar.

59 minute mark: Trotta gets a yellow card for a hard tackle on their striker, fortunately just outside the box.

60 minute mark: Alfonso on for Barbosa and Ortega on for Schreurs.

71 minute mark: Godoy passes to Heller just outside the box.. he passes to Ortega just inside the right half of the box.. Ortega with some fancy footwork past two defenders.. fakes to his left.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. very nice footwork by Ortega.

76 minute mark: Kompany with a goal saving tackle.

84 minute mark: King is grabbing his leg in pain. I put Fletcher on for him.

We outshot them 16-8 (9-2 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 9 for form, 18 of 24 passes, 2 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 1 interception, 10 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 assist.

Adriano, Salva, Trotta, Kompany and Boogaart all had 8's for form.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #84
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Craig King suffered a back strain and will miss 2-3 weeks

"The Manchester United Board are absolutely thrilled with the level of commitment [i] continue to show the club"

I've never heard them speak so positively to me!

Wayne Rooney has won the EPL Player of the Month. Benjamin Weigelt of Middlesbrough came in 2nd, and Aaron Lennon of West Ham came in 3rd.

West Brom's Mark Walsh has won the EPL Young Player of the Month. Massimo Mancuso of West Ham came in 2nd and Michael corbertt of Tottenham came in 3rd.

Chelsea's Jose Luis Mendilibar has won the EPL Manager of the Month. Tony Mowbray of Middelsbrough came in 2nd, and I came in 3rd.

Wayne Rooney swept the goal of the month awards with all 3 slots.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:35 PM   #85
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 1, 2016 -

Today we host Middelsbrough in an EPL Match. We are in 1st and they are in 6th. They are led by the superb keeper play of Jan Lastuvka. Bejamin Weigelt is the leader of their defensive line. Johny Alejandro Acosta continues to play well in the midfield. Jamie Cook is playing well in the midfield for them and is their leading scorer with 2 goals in 8 starts. Dexter Blackstock is their leading striker with 2 goals.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's overcast with tempeatures in the 50's.

S2: Trotta
Old 07-24-2005, 05:57 PM   #86
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Godoy intercepts the ball.. passes to Parker.. he shoots from 20 yards out.. upper right corner.. Lastuvka dives.. catches it.

4 minute mark: Ortega is hurt. He has to be carried off the pitch I put Schreurs on for him.

11 minute mark: Pablo pushes Adriano down.. penalty.. Rooney takes it.. blasts a shot.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. Rooney's 10th of the year.

19 minute mark: Schreurs passes to Adriano.. he shoots from 30 yards out.. powerful banana shot.. upper right corner.. Lastuvka dives.. tips it wide.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. We have over 70,000 fans here today.

61 minute mark: Downing passes to Adriano right of the box.. he dribbles into the box.. passes over the keeper's head.. unfortunately over Rooney's head as well.. out of bounds.

67 minute mark: Cook with a long range shot.. wide right of the net. Adriano lets it pass on by.

72 minute mark: Downing with a corner kick to the far post.. Rooney heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

74 minute mark: Trotta on for Schreurs who is tired. Cardozo on for Schmidt.

77 minute mark: Trotta uses his explosive speed to run past three defenders.. nice cross to the left side of the box.. Downing immediately shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

82 minute mark: downing dribbles past a man.. crosses it to the far post.. Lastuvka punches it away.. Godoy gets it.. shoots it into the upper left corner before the keeper can recover! GOAL!!!! 4-0.

90 minute mark: Miller with a pair of great defensive plays.

Game over. 4-0 win for us We dominated them all day.

We outshot them 23-5 (16-1 on target)

Downing wins MoM, 10 for form, 21 of 26 passes, 4 key passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 12 runs, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Adriano (striker), Rooney, and Schreurs all had 9's for form.

Salva, Kompany, Miller, and Godoy all had 8's for form.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:49 PM   #87
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 4, 2016 -

Downing, Rooney, and Adriano (striker) all were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Adriano Trotta, Michael Oswald, Chris Miller, and Alberto Flores have each been called up to their country's U21 team for matches on October 7.

October 5, 2016 -

Today we travel to play Manchester City in an EPL Match. We are in 1st and they are in 5th. They are devoid of any stars, but are winning with great team chemistry and play right now. Keeper Libis Andreas Arenas is playing extremely well and is among the best keeper's in the EPL right now. Andrew Davies and Michael Dawson work well together as their centrebacks. Stephen Whelan and Damien Delaney work well in the midfield. David Miller and Benjamin Lauth are the leading strikers with 3 and 2 goals respectively.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 40's.

Boogaart suffered a training injury yesterday, so I have to scrap my plan to start him today.

S2: Oswald
S3: Barbosa
Old 07-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #88
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

15 minute mark: Their keeper stops a flurry of shots.

18 minute mark: Kompany with a big defensive play on Lauth who had a breakaway.

20 minute mark: Downing gets a yellow card for tripping their right winger.

33 minute mark: Heller turns it over to Delaney who passes to Lauth.. he shoots from 20 yards out.. over the bar.

39 minute mark: Godoy gets a yellow card for a trip on Delaney.

41 minute mark: Miller passes from midpitch to Adriano just outside the box.. he creates room with a stutter step.. shoots.. upper left corner.. the keeper dives.. tips it over the bar.

44 minute mark: Their defenders and their keeper stop a flurry of shots.

Halftime: 0-0 tie.

48 minute mark: Rooney with a powerful banana shot.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. catches it.

51 minute mark: Salva passes to Schrerus who passes to adriano.. he shoots from 30 yards out.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. tips it.. still a GOAL!!!! 1-0.

55 minute mark: Their keeper stops a pair of our close range shots.

56 minute mark: They start the counterattack.. long pass to David Miller.. he centers for Delaney.. Delaney heads it.. Adriano blocks it.. no he somehow knocks it into his own goal! OWn goal on Adriano. 1-1.

73 minute mark: Rossini and Kompany collide... Rossini is called for diving.. yellow card.

75 minute mark: Barbosa on for Godoy and Oswald on for Rooney.

85 minute mark: Barbosa starts our counterattack.. 30 yard pass up to Schreurs.. he dribbles past two defenders... into the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. past the keeper.. GOAL!!!! 2-1!

88 minute mark: Kompany with a key defensive play in our box... he starts out counterattack.. long pass to Schreurs.. he dribbles right of the box.. short cross.. Adriano heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-1.

Game over. 3-1 win for us

We outshot them 26-5 (18-1 on target)

Adriano wins MoM, 10 for form, 19 of 22 passes, 1 key pass, 0 tackles, 3 of 9 headers, 1 interceptions, 2 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 2 goals.

Schreurs had a 9 for form.

Salva, Trotta, Kompany, Miller, Godoy, and Downing all had 8's for form.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:26 PM   #89
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 5, 2016 -

Alberto Flores had a goal and an assist for our reserve team in their 2-0 win over Middelsbrough.

Stewart Downing suffered a groin strain and he will miss about 2 weeks.

Oct 8, 2016 -

Carlos Godoy suffered a groin strain and will miss about 2 weeks.

Adriano Trotta was dominant with a 9 for form 30 of 34 passes, and 1 assist for Italy in their 2-1 win over Ireland.

Michael Oswald had a goal for Germany in their 3-0 win over Andorra.

Chris Miller had an 8 for form and was MoM in England's 1-0 win over Norway. All of our players are doing well for their U21 teams.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:30 PM   #90
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 8, 2016 -

Today we play at Norway in a World Cup Qualifying Match. Norway is led by Nantes' Forward Daniel Fredheim Holm who is a talented striker. Espn Johnsen is a good keeper. Johan Laedre Bjordal is a good centreback.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 40's.

GK: Chris Taylor
DL: Chris Cohen
DC: Robert Morris
DC: Ben Bennett
DR: Lee Roberts
ML: John Hall
MC: Michael Wood
MC: Barry Parker
MR: Christopher Eagles
SC: Wayne Rooney
SC: Gary Moore (talented young striker from Manchester City.)

S2: Steve Turner
S3: John Collins
S4: Nicky Platt
S5: David Evans
S6: Jamie Cook
S7: Bob Wright
Old 07-24-2005, 07:43 PM   #91
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Braaten passes to Fredhelm Holm in the right side of the box.. he dribbles past Cohen.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

28 minute mark: Their defense shuts down a Rooney breakaway.

33 minute mark: Braaten passes to Holm in the left half of the box.. he fakes to his left.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 2-0

Halftime: Down 2-0.

50 minute mark: Braaten steals the ball at midpitch.. dribbles past three of our defenders.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL. Down 3-0.

56 minute mark: Evans on for Bennett who is playing very bad. Platt on for Moore who is doing nothing.

65 minute mark: Hall crosses it long for Platt.. he heads it.. go.. Platt is whistled for pushing the defender.. the goal is waved off.

Game over. We were demolished 3-0.

We outshot them 9-8 (5-1 on target in their favor)

Christian Skollevoid, their centreback, won MoM, 9 for form, 28 of 32 passes, 1 key pass, 3 of 9 tackles, 13 of 13 headers, 4 interceptions, 1 foul drawn, and 1 assist.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:47 PM   #92
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Christopher Eagles is hurt and will miss our next international game. I call up James Milner to replace him.

Mickael Schmidt played well for France in their 3-0 win over Serbia & Mont.

Salva played very well for Italy, scoring their only goal, in a 1-0 win over Ireland.

Darren Fletcher played ok, but Belarus beat Scotland 1-0.

Vincent Kompany played very well for Belgium in their 3-0 win over Northern Ireland.

Antonio Ortega had a goal and an assist for Spain in their 5-1 win over Estonia.

Tim Howard played well for the USA in their 2-0 win over Costa Rica.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:59 PM   #93
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 11, 2016 -

Adriano (striker) was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Antonio Blanco has been called up to Spain's U19 team for their match against Bosnia.

Oct. 12, 2016 -

In u21 action (Euro U21 Championship Qualifyers) -

Michael Oswald played well with a goal and an assist for Germany in their 4-0 win over Russia.

Adriano Trotta played ok for Italy in their 1-0 win over San Marino.

Chris Miller was MoM and had a 10 for form in England's 2-0 win over Albania. Dean Watkins from my reserve squad also played well in the match.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-25-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:17 AM   #94
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 12, 2016 -

Today we play at Albania in a World Cup Qualifying Match. Albania doesn't have any recognizable stars and they should be easily defeated.

We are 2-5 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 60's.

GK: Taylor
DL: Cohen
DC: Morris
DC: Bennett
DR: Roberts
ML: Hall
MC: John Collins
MC: Barry Parker
MR: James Milner
SC: Luke Moore

S2: Evans
S3: Wood
S4: Platt
S5: Glen Johnson
S6: Cook
s7: Wayne Worthington
Old 07-25-2005, 12:39 AM   #95
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

6 minute mark: Bennett starts our counterattack.. long pass to Rooney.. he feeds the ball between three defenders to Moore in the box.. he shoots from 7 yards out.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

14 minute mark: Long pass from Cohen to Rooney in the left half of the box.. he tries to fake out the keeper.. shoots.. upper left corner.. the keeper blocks it... the defense clears before he can shoot the rebound.

24 minute mark: Long pass from Lamaj to Xhani in the box.. he shoots.. Taylor blocks it. Tafaj gets the rebound.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL. 1-1.

34 minute mark: Roonet dribbles left of the box.. passes it to Hall.. he passes it to Parker just inside the box.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-1. That is Parker's 1st goal for England!

Halftime: 2-1 lead for us.

48 minute mark: Collins was pushed down by Xanli in the box.. Milner steps up.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!! 3-1.

67 minute mark: Glen Johnson on for Roberts. Jamie Cook on for Collins.

77 minute mark: Simani with a long range shot.. Taylor misplays the ball.. grabs it.. bobbles it.. Own goal for Taylor! 3-2.

Game over. 3-2 win for us.

We each had 12 shots. (6-4 on target in our favor)

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 18 of 23 passes, 3 key passes, 0 tackles, 3 of 6 headers, 2 interceptions, 10 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 assist.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:42 AM   #96
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Other WC Qualifying Results:

Salva played well for Italy in their 3-0 win over San Marino.

Darren Fletcher had 2 assists for Scotland in their 3-0 win over Croatia.

Mickael Schmidt and Vincent Kompany both played well, but France beat Belgium 3-1.

Michael Heller played very well for Germany and had an assist in their 2-0 win over Russia.

Antonio Ortega had an assist for Spain in their 3-1 win over Romania.

Tim Howard had an average performance but the USA beat Panama 4-1. Mighel Jackson had a hattrick for the USA and DaMarcus Beasley had the other goal and an assist.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:57 AM   #97
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 13, 2016 -

Barry Parker thanked me for having faith in him and helping him get his first goal for England. He admitted that he can't wait to play for England again.

Alberto Flores had a goal and an assist in Spain's 2-0 win over Bosnia in the Euro U19 Championship Qualifying Match.

Oct 15, 2016 -

Diego Cardozo played well for uruguay, but they lost 2-0 to Paraguay.

Adriano had a 10 for form and 3 assists in Brazil's 3-0 win over Ecuador.

Oct 17, 2016 -

Mickael Schmidt injured his ankle in practice today and will miss our Champions League Match tomorrow. He will be out for approximately a week.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-25-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:43 AM   #98
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Sucks to give away two points against Villa. Really nice form the team has going at the moment (otherwise), though. Keep up the good start to the season!!!

Perhaps Rooney heard you doubt him at the start of the season.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:24 AM   #99
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sucks to give away two points against Villa. Really nice form the team has going at the moment (otherwise), though. Keep up the good start to the season!!!

Perhaps Rooney heard you doubt him at the start of the season.

Yeah, I've generally been very happy with our early form but that Aston Villa game was very annoying.

Rooney has been amazing this year so far. Perhaps, he did hear that I was doubting him. This game is so amazing that it makes you actually wander about those sorts of things for a minute

Or perhaps Flores and the other young guns in the system are motivating him to stay on top of his game.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:38 PM   #100
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Or perhaps Flores and the other young guns in the system are motivating him to stay on top of his game.
That could be it? As the other guys are stepping up and the opposing team are actually forced to concentrate on them as well, thus allowing Rooney to be single-marked again.