Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #451
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, it worked so well yesterday, so I'll try it again.. second verse.. same as the first

Vote oliegirl
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #452
Barkeep49
Coordinator

hoops: I have considered the spy action but have not used it yet.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #453
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
RendeR, what happens to DaddyTorgo at this point?

Nothing in particular. Should something happen to him?
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #454
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok, I'll apologize for being a goof there:

Players don't go away forever unless you kill them.

The 24 hour thing in the bog is to determine a victory. If a team has done all of their other requirements and the last one is "eliminating" someone then they are considered to have won if that someone is not released from the bog within 24 hours of that team completing all of their other requirements.

Does that help?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #455
RendeR
Coordinator

There is a loud HOOOWWWWWWWLllll from the Bog! and Sounds of battle. Everyone runs in hoping to see whats happened.

There on the ground lies Dodgerchick. She was obviously one of the wolves. Fur and teeth and bits of bone lie in a bloody pulped up heap.

Someone beat her to death with their bare hands!

As you look around you gasp in horror as you see Barkeep standing there, covered in blood from head to toe.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:34 PM   #456
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Not sure if people will believe me, but I'm the one who killed DC .
Old 11-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #457
Lorena
Unregistered

Last edited by Lorena : 11-06-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: .
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #458
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Not sure if people will believe me, but I'm the one who killed DC .

I don;t know

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #459
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

lol
Old 11-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #460
hoopsguy
General Manager

Thanks for figuring out the whole "DC has a tail" mystery, BK.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #461
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Thanks for figuring out the whole "DC has a tail" mystery, BK.
I just felt we needed information about the close vote yesterday. I think we've got some good info now .
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #462
hoopsguy
General Manager

Upon further review, I'm pretty confident that I can name Telle's role exactly. But I don't see any strategic advantage for me in doing so, unless it is to be underhanded and try to provide additional targets for the wolves. So I'll hold off on doing so, but will vouch for her as a non-wolf.

Just putting that out there in case someone who has an antidote feels like saving her.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:59 PM   #463
hoopsguy
General Manager

Additional = more specific
Old 11-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #464
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Wow...didn't see that coming. Good call BK.

What do we think about formulating a plan for tomorrow? Actually having a strategy instead of just randomly going off on our own and attacking people? Yes..I know, the irony after my attack on Telle today, but I'm trying to figure out how to win the game, we need to work together rather than apart.

I followed Telle tonight, I didn't find out anything regarding her affiliations, except she is not a wolf. I saw her being attacked, but it looked as if she had fought off her attacker as I saw her holding some sort of sword and the wolf was on the ground..."flailing" was the word that was used. I also found a potion...it's pearlescent and kind of a greenish color.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #465
Thomkal
Head Coach

yay good fairy tale people!
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #466
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well done, Barkeep!

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #467
Schmidty
Coordinator

Nice!!
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #468
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I don't seem to be dead, so I must have been skipped with actions. Hopefully Render will come back and remedy this. Regardless, I can't put in new actions until I know what happened with my last ones. Fortunately, not working tomorrow night. So I will be able to come back and post before deadline. It will be tight, though. I will have maybe an hour to catch up, assess my actions and put in new ones.

Way to go, Barkeep, BTW.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:11 AM   #469
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I followed Telle tonight, I didn't find out anything regarding her affiliations, except she is not a wolf. I saw her being attacked, but it looked as if she had fought off her attacker as I saw her holding some sort of sword and the wolf was on the ground..."

This is inconsistent with the information that I learned when I followed her yesterday. Or, at least my interpretation of it. I'm hoping Telle can help us clear things up a little bit.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 AM   #470
Lorena
Unregistered

Okay, I got over my anger from last night.

That's twice you've screwed me cronin. First you take my recruit and now this Just you wait... just you wait
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #471
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So I killed DC in hopes of gaining some clarity about last night's close vote. What are the odds that people think olie is also a wolf? If so, I think it's clear that make Mr. W the last wolf, for placing a vote on a 3rd party later in the day after the relevant info was out there. If olie is clean I think we'd have to assume that there are wolves amongst olie's voters.

At this point my analysis sort of breaks down. I am not sure, frankly, if I want to kill all the wolves and settle for a minor victory when I have the chance at my normal victory.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #472
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Wow, nice one BK. Very clutch.

I'll echo the sentiments that there must be wolves in the line of olie voters.

Did everyone vote yesterday? We seemed short (but I haven't had time to go and look)
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #473
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So I killed DC in hopes of gaining some clarity about last night's close vote. What are the odds that people think olie is also a wolf? If so, I think it's clear that make Mr. W the last wolf, for placing a vote on a 3rd party later in the day after the relevant info was out there. If olie is clean I think we'd have to assume that there are wolves amongst olie's voters.

At this point my analysis sort of breaks down. I am not sure, frankly, if I want to kill all the wolves and settle for a minor victory when I have the chance at my normal victory.

I don't know that I agree about the Mr.W part, simply because that seems too obvious to me..It is pretty clear that the following are true:

1) voting someone or not voting someone tells us nothing about the player
2) you can get a player back from the bog via various means
3) there might be "bad guys" with opposing victory conditions just like there are good guys with opposing victory conditions.

I think that a teammate of DC could easily have hid in the olie voters with the idea that if DC was voted off, no one would still know she was a wolf, and it wouldn't look bad for them just yet..

That said, I still am voting Oliegirl today, her story does not stand up at all to me and now you mean to tell me that she chose to first throw a potion at Telle, then afterwards when Telle is expected to die she chose to follow her to see what she was up to? That seem backwards to anyone else? If Telle is poisoned, why do you care what she is up to? She is going to die and you will find out her role soon enough right? I can understand why Hoops would follow her, he says he has a potion that may or may not save Telle, perhaps he was trying to see if Telle was worth saving (if his potion could even save her) by seeing if she was a teammate or not.. but Oliegirl's actions? They just scream off to me.

That and the discrepency between what Hoops saw and Telle saw, I still find Oliegirl lying or telling half truths here. She may be another wolf, she might be some other bad guy not allied with the wolves, I don't know.. but her action sequence is broken to me, and that is where my vote is staying.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:04 AM   #474
Telle
College Starter

I was attacked last night, by DaddyTorgo and saw quite clearly that he was a wolf. Although I'm not sure how since wasn't he locked away in the bog? I'm guessing one of his wolf buddies sprung him.

Also, I have been passed a potion by someone I feel some level of trust for. I used it and am now cured.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:08 AM   #475
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Wow, so people can get out of the bog without us knowing? Hrm.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 AM   #476
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Wow, so people can get out of the bog without us knowing? Hrm.

Yeah and does kind of make Hoops's question about "What happened with DaddyTorgo" a little suspect.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:16 AM   #477
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Yeah and does kind of make Hoops's question about "What happened with DaddyTorgo" a little suspect.

Well, Hoopsguy is one of the ones I felt was protecting Olie yesterday before we found out what happened with DC today. But if DT is a wolf, I would -assume- he and DC were working together so that would mean to me that both Olie and Hoops likely wouldn't be a wolf... I still think Olie's story stinks, but you saw DT attack you.

Render, is DT votable today? Ie: is he out of the bog again and can be voted for? If so, I assume this means we are not notified when people are freed from the bog?
Old 11-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #478
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Telle, stupid question perhaps, but you weren't in the bog last night were you?
Old 11-07-2007, 08:32 AM   #479
Telle
College Starter

Nope, I was in the mines.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #480
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Telle, for clarification when you saw that DT was a wolf, do you mean Wolf in the traditional WW sense of being a bad guy, or actually quite literally is a wolf like DC was?

I went back assuming he actually is a wolf wolf with the assumption that all wolves know each other and are working together (which may not be the case here, but who knows)..

Final Night 1 vote Count:

Telle (1) - Chief Rum(73)
Alan T (1) - Passacaglia(118)
Hoopsguy (2) - Schmidty(132) St. Cronin(185)
Barkeep49 (1) - Anxiety(134)
St Cronin (3) - Thomkal(181) Oliegirl(191) Hoopsguy(196)
Chief Rum (3) - Telle(144) Jeheinz72(150) NtnDeacon(160)
Sebastian0622 (7) - Alan T(153) barkeep49(166) SnDvls(171) path12(135) Dodgerchick(151) Mr.Wednesday(187) PurdueBrad(188)

Final Vote Count, day 2

2 - ntndeaon - Chief Rum (228) Mr. Wednesday (411)
5 - Oliegirl - Alan T (309) Telle (320) path12 (394) Dodgerchick (399) Schmidty (405)
6 - Dodgerchick - ntndeacon (280) SnDvls (390) Jeheinz72 (391) Barkeep (404) Anxiety (417) Oliegirl (440)

The interesting thing is DC was the one that broke the tie between Chief Rum and Sebastian (Now DT) by voting for DT which started the inevitable run on him that got him lynched.

Only people of note from that list is Schmidty was the only olie voter that did not vote for Sebastian..and Chief Rum is the only other person who has not voted for either DC or DT (sebastian) between the two days.

Only other thing of note I saw was that DC had initially voted for Jeheinz72 before she moved it, and Jeheinz72 was also the one trying to protect Sebastian long enough for him to show up..

Not sure what I get out of all of that other than the uncertainty that the wolves actually know who each other are.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #481
Telle
College Starter

He was physically a wolf. I saw a furry tail and teeth.. and had a line stating "DT is a wolf."

And I don't think the votes mean all that much.. I'm guessing that since the wolves knew they could spring one of their own from the bog that they didn't worry about Sebastian/DT being lynched and may have even voted for him to gain trust.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #482
RendeR
Coordinator

You all hear a blood curdling scream from the enchanted castle. upon arriving there you smell something rancid and find a half melted body surrounded by shards of glass. one shard has a label named "acid".

Someone has killed PurdueBrad! He was the Evil mastermind!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #483
Telle
College Starter

Wow.. good job whoever did that!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #484
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess the evil mastermind's evil plot was to lay low and completely not vote yesterday at all! I guess that is why he is the evil mastermind and I am not!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #485
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok folks. I've PM'ed everyone back that needed it so far today. Everything should be caught up at this point.

Children are blessings, but today I think i'd rather be cursed...or maybe I am today..I dunno. I'll be in and out whle I deal with my two RendeRlings.

Last edited by RendeR : 11-07-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:18 AM   #486
Passacaglia
Coordinator

All right -- which one of you bitches blew up the Enchanted Castle?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #487
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, part of the reason that I was "protecting" Oliegirl last night is that I thought she might be my ally. Her descriptions, and stated goals, lined up fairly well with what I expected the goals to be for my ally. So I didn't want her getting banished to the bog last night before I could check her out this morning.

Well, my results from this AM are in - wanted to know before we learned one way or the other on Telle (which it turns out we won't) - and Oliegirl is not my ally.

Alan, for what it is worth I agree with your questions about OG's motivation in throwing the potion at Telle, without being able to provide a good reason for selecting her. And I'm surprised at the discrepancies around Telle in terms of us both following her. Is it enough to put the vote there today? Probably not if we believe that DT is a wolf.

Telle, why do you think that DT would have put out the word "Save Telle" from the bog as a wolf? I had pretty much assumed that he was your ally - this seems very odd to me.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #488
RendeR
Coordinator

While in the Enchanted castle You also find ntndeacon fast asleep on the floor. Nothing you do seems to wake him.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #489
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, I would appreciate it if my ally would seek me out if they are able to do so. Because I clearly suck at finding them. That is all, thanks.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #490
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
While in the Enchanted castle You also find ntndeacon fast asleep on the floor. Nothing you do seems to wake him.

AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO NTNDEACON!?!!? WTF
Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #491
Passacaglia
Coordinator

But seriously -- is everyone checking out the Enchanted Castle now, or what?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #492
Telle
College Starter

I have no idea why DT would have tried to get people to save me. Maybe to try and gain trust.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #493
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post

I haven't been there since Day 1. Seems like a lot's going on there today though!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:31 AM   #494
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I think revealing our locations is somewhat dangerous. People obviously know I was in the bog today but I am keeping ot myself whether I moved there today or yesterday. I want to keep my whereabout somewhat unknown in hopes it makes it harder to knock me off.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:36 AM   #495
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I think revealing our locations is somewhat dangerous. People obviously know I was in the bog today but I am keeping ot myself whether I moved there today or yesterday. I want to keep my whereabout somewhat unknown in hopes it makes it harder to knock me off.

I was just trying to figure out RendeR's post. It sounds like we were all in the Enchanted Castle, doesn't it?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #496
Telle
College Starter

Well he said we all ran there. But we certainly don't have to stick around.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #497
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I was just trying to figure out RendeR's post. It sounds like we were all in the Enchanted Castle, doesn't it?

When something major happens I make it out that everyone congregates to see the big news, they then return to their chosen areas afterward. So for the few moments it took veryone to see Purduebrad's half melted bloody gurgling stinky mass....yeah, you were all together.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #498
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Got it. Well anyway, y'all figured out that I was in the Castle. Right around the time that cronin was offed, those of us in the Castle (me, PB, and ntn) were kinda stuck in there, unable to act or vote or anything until noon. But whoever killed PB made things weirder -- I was cured by Miracle Max, and ntn is I guess still stuck until noon.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM   #499
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, my list of non-allies is growing at a rapid rate. Clearly I'm not very close to winning this game.

Not allies - Chief Rum, Alan (based on him checking me out), Telle, SnDvls, Barkeep, and Oliegirl.

In addition to needing to find my ally, I have a couple of other conditions I need to meet to win. I'm basically at a point where I'm waiving the white flag on being the overall winning team. So, I guess from here on out I'm going to try and get wolves, as well as be willing to offer help to teams that feel like they are close to winning if I'm capable of doing so.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #500
hoopsguy
General Manager

Telle, if you know that DT is a wolf then why aren't you voting for him at this point? Is there some other motivation that you have right now besides catching wolves?

I'm waiting to hear what he has to say about the events of the last couple of days, but your statements coupled with those by Oliegirl seem to have him pretty boxed in.