Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #101
Danny
Head Coach

Ok, day 1 updated

Study = Chief Rum, Danny, Narcizo, Tyketime (Tyke, CR and Danny voted Danny, Narc no vote)
Woods = Mckerney, Bhlloy, J23 (split vote among the three)
Road = Ntn, Autumn, Mr. Bug, Zinto, Jackal (not sure about votes)

Not accounted for Darth, Hoops, Commo, Dubb, and DZilla
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #102
Danny
Head Coach

Replace Hoops (who appaently is not in the game) with Mauboy
Old 09-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #103
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

To clarify, if I PMed you investigation results with an item, then you HAVE that item.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #104
Danny
Head Coach

Crimson, can the wolves be weapon and spell experts as well?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #105
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think we should discuss vote consolidation here, if just to increase our survival chances. This is a funny game because obviously nobody has much insight at this point and there could be a solid voting block against any of us in another thread that we're not aware of.

I'm not sold on mckerney obviously. He's just the other guy in my starting room that didn't follow J23 and I in here. So if you have any solid theories or leads (or even not solid) let's hear them.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #106
Danny
Head Coach

I am voting Tyke because his vote reasoning for me was a huge stretch. It was day 1, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but about as much as I have to go on. I am surprised Chief voted me right after tyke as well, but I don't see him getting any other votes, so didnt go there.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #107
Danny
Head Coach

its deadline now anyway
Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #108
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Dead-LINE
Old 09-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #109
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The lights flicker.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #110
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The wind howls outside. THe shudders clack in the other room.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:18 PM   #111
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Faces appear again, some of which you have seen before, some new to you. They play out in mid air like weird opening credits. At first you are all seen, then it zooms in on faces, flipping rapidly. None of your pictures are there. It keeps going back to one face many times. You step forward. ntndeacon shakes his head as he looks at it and steps forward. It keeps going by and he looks more frightened, his eyes wide. His picture is there. Suddenly he is jolted by a horrible feeling and screams in pain. Then the screaming stops. He turns back to you and has a knife stuck in his chest. As you look in shock, something metal slices through the movie, like the end of a shovel. It slices ntn's head clean off. It soars across the room rolling through the air past you and out a window. You hear it continue to roll. ntn's corpse stands there. Then falls over. His corpse looks like a normal corpse.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #112
J23
College Benchwarmer

Sorry I was away earlier and missed deadline. Being sick sucks. I was in the Yard, not the woods day1 along w/ mckerney and bhlloy if that's what you were trying to pin down earlier. We had an option to go down a trail into the woods, so I'm thinking they're different places.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #113
Danny
Head Coach

Looks like ntn was a villager. I assume that he was the leading vote getter between all the threads.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #114
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Night Actions and item passing due at 7. Will send out INVESTIGATION and movement results soon.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #115
J23
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, I guess that means that no lynch won day 1 since we didn't see a write-up like that one?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #116
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Yeah, I guess that means that no lynch won day 1 since we didn't see a write-up like that one?

I think there simply wasn't a lynch day one. I think there is a reasonable chance I had the most votes with 3, so the voting may have been for something else other than getting killed.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #117
J23
College Benchwarmer

hrm, could be. Maybe it had something to do with why you ended up in the cabin rather than where you had chosen to investigate.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #118
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The Front door creeks open. Then the Study door creaks open. Figures stand in them looking back at you. They seemed scared and slam their doors.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #119
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

After some discussion from both doors, three arrive through each.
You call them dzilla, mauboy, Commo_Soldier thru the front door and Narcizo, tyketime, Chief Rum thru the study door. They see Danny and j23 standing there. And a decapitated corpse sits in the middle of the room...well it lies.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #120
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm here now, I guess. I came from the Yard where it was me, commo and dzilla. Before that I was at the trail.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #121
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Hi all... good to see more faces. I think we should be able to consolidate some information and get organized against Team Evil. I just came in from the Study, along with Narcizo and Chief Rum.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #122
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I think there could have been a lynch day 1, but we had to be in the area to see the results.

As for the day one for: Darth, Mau, Dubb, DZilla and myself we all started on the trail. Dubb went to investigate the woods then the rest of us were set to go investigate the yard, when at the last minute, without a reason DV went to the woods. We later heard a screaming noise from the woods, but couldn't tell what it was from.

For voting I can't remember specifics, but I believe it was Dubb voting Mau and one other either DV or DZ and three of us, myself included voting no lynch until we found out how the lynching worked.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #123
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

As for Day two, the three of us (Mau, DZ, and myself) all came from the yard and voted for DV. Myself because of the late switch and the later screaming, Mau to consolidate the vote, and I believe DZ was random.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #124
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I am voting Tyke because his vote reasoning for me was a huge stretch. It was day 1, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but about as much as I have to go on. I am surprised Chief voted me right after tyke as well, but I don't see him getting any other votes, so didnt go there.
Not so sure about the huge stretch. It was Day 1 and we had to vote someone in the room with us. Narcizo and I had a conversation earlier that I felt comfortable with, so it was down to either you or Chief. You had only posted once and Chief posted twice. So I voted you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You should know that both Narcizo and I have our own suspicions regarding Chief's play so far. You (Danny) are not the only one surprised that Chief quickly voted you as well...

Our vote was split across three candidates on Day 2, but one of us did vote for the eventual victim (ntndeacon). That voter was... Chief Rum!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:08 PM   #125
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
Not so sure about the huge stretch. It was Day 1 and we had to vote someone in the room with us. Narcizo and I had a conversation earlier that I felt comfortable with, so it was down to either you or Chief. You had only posted once and Chief posted twice. So I voted you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You should know that both Narcizo and I have our own suspicions regarding Chief's play so far. You (Danny) are not the only one surprised that Chief quickly voted you as well...

Our vote was split across three candidates on Day 2, but one of us did vote for the eventual victim (ntndeacon). That voter was... Chief Rum!

To be fair, you didn't have to vote for anyone, that said I don't know what your reasoning was.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #126
J23
College Benchwarmer

You can read back in this thread for the summary of what happened in the yard where I started and then obviously what happened in this room where Danny and I both stayed today.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #127
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
To be fair, you didn't have to vote for anyone, that said I don't know what your reasoning was.
You're right. I don't recall any of us discussing a "no lynch" scenario. We did all feel comfortable that the first vote (restricted by room) would not result in multiple lynchings.

Narcizo casts the first vote for someone not in the room. I don't think he was on the thread later when the clarification came out that we were restricted to voting someone in the room (if we wanted to cast a vote). So I did vote Danny (for the reasoning I stated above). Chief quickly placed a second vote on Danny, and then Danny voted himself.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #128
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

INVESTIGATE MAIN ROOM
Old 09-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #129
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

So who did everyone vote for day 2? We had 3 votes, out of 3, for DV from the yard. Which means if ntn was lynched there needed to be at least four votes from somewhere and no one in this room voted him.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #130
Danny
Head Coach

Ok, so right now there is dzilla, mauboy, Commo_Soldier, Narcizo, tyketime, Chief Rum, J23 and Danny in the main cabin.

I would like to complete my info from day one, and then start on day two.

Everyone please post who you have been with in what room for day 1 and 2 and what happened with your votes.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #131
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
You're right. I don't recall any of us discussing a "no lynch" scenario. We did all feel comfortable that the first vote (restricted by room) would not result in multiple lynchings.

Narcizo casts the first vote for someone not in the room. I don't think he was on the thread later when the clarification came out that we were restricted to voting someone in the room (if we wanted to cast a vote). So I did vote Danny (for the reasoning I stated above). Chief quickly placed a second vote on Danny, and then Danny voted himself.

Good post, and enough for me to not be voting you for now. I do want to look closer at Chief though.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #132
Danny
Head Coach

What is known so far.

Day 1

Study = Chief Rum, Danny, Narcizo, Tyketime (Tyke, CR and Danny voted Danny, Narc no vote)
Trail = Commo, Mauboy, Darth, Dubb and Dzilla (three no lynches, Dubb voting Mau)

Day 2
Main Cabin = Danny, J23, Bhlloy, ntndeacon (bh voted mckerney, Danny voted Tyketime, no votes from ntn or j23)
Yard = Dzilla, Mauboy, Commo (all voted DV)
Study = Chief, Narcizo, Tyketime (chief voted ntn)
Woods = Dubb, Darth, Autumn

unaccounted for = Mckerney, Mr.Bug, Jackal, Zinto
Old 09-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #133
Danny
Head Coach

FWIW, I lean toward J23 being a villager right now.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #134
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Ha! Figured NTN would get the vote on day two.

I think we're pretty much covered what happened in the Study. I voted Chief yesterday because I got a strange vibe off of him. He forgot to investigate the study so he sat listening to the tape while tyke and I searched the room. I realised the chief vote wouldn't result in anything but I was starting to get uncomfortable with the obvious NTN/DV angle of voting UTR guys.

When I left tyke was voting Dubb. Don't know if he moved his vote later - he said he would.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #135
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Sorry he said he would consider it.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:40 AM   #136
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Think day one should say Yard rather than Woods Danny. I think the Woods option only popped up after the first day.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #137
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So this makes it 8 in this thread; Danny, J23, Dzilla, mauboy, Commo, Tyke, Chief and myself by my reckoning. We know NTN is dead and that Bhlloy is in the study partying by himself so that leaves 7 people outside (whether dead or live).

DV, Autumn, Zinto, Mr Bug, mckerney, Dubb, Jackal.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:58 AM   #138
Danny
Head Coach

Ok fixed.

Day 1

Yard = Mckerney, Bhlloy, J23 (split vote among the three)
Trail = Commo, Mauboy, Darth, Dubb and Dzilla (three no lynches, Dubb voting Mau)

Day 2
Main Cabin = Danny, J23, Bhlloy, ntndeacon (bh voted mckerney, Danny voted Tyketime, no votes from ntn or j23)

Old 09-16-2011, 03:58 AM   #139
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Think day one should say Yard rather than Woods Danny. I think the Woods option only popped up after the first day.

Actually J23 did say Woods so I guess I was wrong. Must have been the trail that popped up.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #140
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Ok fixed.

I retracted too late.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #141
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

We need to balance exploring with the need for there to be a lot of people in one thread so that we can create some sort of meaningful discussion and records. I'm thinking about everyone in the main cabin exploring the cellar or the yard next time around. The advantage with the cellar is that it hasn't been explored yet. The disadvantage is that it is probably a dead-end so we'll have to come back here next turn to get anywhere. Some of us have already explored the Yard but I guess the Yard leads to the Trail or the Woods. (the Road is closed - presumably a tree has fallen and blocked it off or something). The Study is the worst of both worlds as it's already been explored and it's a dead-end.

We might want to think about creating some sort of map as well. Difficult in plain text. Anyone who's been in the Yard, Trail or Woods can build on this.

Study -> Main Cabin
Main Cabin -> Cellar, Study, Yard
Yard -> Main Cabin
Cellar -> Main Cabin
Trail ->
Woods ->
Old 09-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #142
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
So this makes it 8 in this thread; Danny, J23, Dzilla, mauboy, Commo, Tyke, Chief and myself by my reckoning. We know NTN is dead and that Bhlloy is in the study partying by himself so that leaves 7 people outside (whether dead or live).

DV, Autumn, Zinto, Mr Bug, mckerney, Dubb, Jackal.

With a decent number in here, we should actually be able to work up a decent vote hopeully. So far, we've been to fragmented for it to mean anything.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:00 AM   #143
Danny
Head Coach

Bah, unfixed which is actually fixed.

k fixed.

Day 1

Day 2

Old 09-16-2011, 04:02 AM   #144
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
We need to balance exploring with the need for there to be a lot of people in one thread so that we can create some sort of meaningful discussion and records. I'm thinking about everyone in the main cabin exploring the cellar or the yard next time around. The advantage with the cellar is that it hasn't been explored yet. The disadvantage is that it is probably a dead-end so we'll have to come back here next turn to get anywhere. Some of us have already explored the Yard but I guess the Yard leads to the Trail or the Woods. (the Road is closed - presumably a tree has fallen and blocked it off or something). The Study is the worst of both worlds as it's already been explored and it's a dead-end.

We might want to think about creating some sort of map as well. Difficult in plain text. Anyone who's been in the Yard, Trail or Woods can build on this.

Study -> Main Cabin
Yard -> Main Cabin
Cellar -> Main Cabin
Trail ->
Woods ->

I am not sure there is a need for me to explore much anymore. I now have a weapon (the knife that was used to kill ntn) and feel fine about my ability to protect myself now. What exactly are the advantages of exploring besides getting items?
Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 AM   #145
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I don't know what to make of Chief. His quick Danny vote was a bit odd, but then again he was going off to work. He also seemed very quick to back off of the positions he'd been taking before and he forgot to investigate the room. The text that he was listening to the tape struck me as creepy but I guess it was colour saying that he hadn't given any instructions. Other than that I've got nothing to go off of apart from what's been reported about DV - and the question of who voted NTN and if that was a concerted effort by the wolves to save DV - if they even knew he was at risk.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:06 AM   #146
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I am not sure there is a need for me to explore much anymore. I now have a weapon (the knife that was used to kill ntn) and feel fine about my ability to protect myself now. What exactly are the advantages of exploring besides getting items?

We don't know basically. One advantage is that as we move to each thread then we get to see what's been happening there. Maybe if a seer has posted that he has found a baddy in the Woods thread and then dies the information dies with him unless another villager goes there.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #147
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Actually I think I can have a decent stab at this myself just based on the movement of people from day one to day two.

Study -> Main Cabin
Yard -> Main Cabin, Trail
Cellar -> Main Cabin
Trail -> Yard, Woods
Woods -> Trail

Seems likely.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #148
Danny
Head Coach

I also think I have a spell, though I don't know for certain since I am a weapons expert. I'd like to pass it to someone today.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #149
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Actually I think I can have a decent stab at this myself just based on the movement of people from day one to day two.

Study -> Main Cabin
Yard -> Main Cabin, Trail
Cellar -> Main Cabin
Trail -> Yard, Woods
Woods -> Trail

Seems likely.

Seems logical to me.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:16 AM   #150
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Voting makes it look like there must have been three votes for NTN among those not accounted for on day two. I expect there's some people out in the yard this turn. We might want to stay put in the main cabin for another turn or two to let everyone congregate here, rather than dashing off and missing them.