Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #451
path12
Coordinator

I never read him right but it is strange to me that with some viable seeming candidates out there (InBlue, DT, Danny) that murrayyyyy just seemed to toss a dart towards Zinto.

VOTE MURRAYYYYY

For now. My gut has me wondering about Danny.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #452
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm not ready to parse the voting record yet from amongst a number of candidates while the issue of britrock's silence remains unknown, so I am going to work to resolve that first.

VOTE BRITROCK

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #453
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I don't really think Font's vote on Brit clears him from being on her team. Given the information present at the time it looked like a forced vote to some extent.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #454
Danny
Head Coach

You guys probably should vote me out, work is busy, I am sick and not really contributing much at all. My participation will be spotty today and tomorrow
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #455
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Isn't that what Jackal said happened with font? I'm nearly positive it was.

Partially yes. He didn't admit he was a mobster.

(My idea is that hitman won't kill mobsters, even if hired by another mobster).
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #456
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 3 Voting

1 InBlue --------- Narcizo (401)
2 Murrayyyyy --- The Jackal (423), path12 (451)
1 Zinto ---------- murayyyyy (436)
1 DaddyTorgo -- JAG (437)
1 Britrock88 ----- Chief Rum (452)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #457
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Of that crappy list, I'm okay with Brit and Murray. I have a gut feeling on DV being mob (which clearly means he's 99% villager).

Fer now...

Vote Darth Vilius
Old 04-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #458
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I never read him right but it is strange to me that with some viable seeming candidates out there (InBlue, DT, Danny) that murrayyyyy just seemed to toss a dart towards Zinto.

VOTE MURRAYYYYY

For now. My gut has me wondering about Danny.

I have a little history hating quiet people in the game and voting towards them. I looked at the post list and Zinto was around 5 I think. I usually give a day or two and then start voting them. I don't know Darth or In so I passed on them and the only other vote out there that early was Jackal who gave us a wolf so I can't vote against him. I usually have a good read on Danny. No clue on DT.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #459
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
You guys probably should vote me out, work is busy, I am sick and not really contributing much at all. My participation will be spotty today and tomorrow

I wish people would just not say stuff like this.. its not fair to say these things for either team.Its almost strategic...but not a fair strategy...
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #460
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Of that crappy list, I'm okay with Brit and Murray. I have a gut feeling on DV being mob (which clearly means he's 99% villager).

Fer now...

Vote Darth Vilius

I think yesterday makes DV a poor percentage play as he is, at least, less likely to be on fonti's team. I'm not one to get between a man and his gut though.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #461
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote brit

Need some chatter up in here.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #462
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Fer now...

Vote Darth Vilius

Can you explain why you think DT and InBlue are crappy choices? You kind of explained Zinto and while he isn't at the top of my list, he did have a vote D1 around where I would look for a wolf to try and move the voting away from a chance at font picking up votes.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #463
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Although.. I'm guessing most everyone put a bet on brit so the funds won't be ginormous for a win..but at the same time giving the bad guys might be a bad idea regardless. And I think a vote on brit likely gives out quite a bit of $$.

Thoughts on dodging brit today in general? Or since its likely to be brit w the heaviest money down that maybe its not a bad move since not everyone will get a ton?

Jut trying to think out loud on my phone...
Old 04-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #464
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
I wish people would just not say stuff like this.. its not fair to say these things for either team.Its almost strategic...but not a fair strategy...

Sorry, I apologize, I really am feeling pretty crappy though. (though a little better after 20 minutes in the staff restroom, thankfully no one saw me come out.

But PLEASE DONT VOTE ME OUT
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #465
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Can you explain why you think DT and InBlue are crappy choices? You kind of explained Zinto and while he isn't at the top of my list, he did have a vote D1 around where I would look for a wolf to try and move the voting away from a chance at font picking up votes.

Well, hang on. I didn't explain Zinto at all. Mainly 'cause I've never said a word or even thought about Zinto.

To be continued shortly.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #466
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Ugh.. what I wrote only partially says what I wanted to say.. hate this on my phone

Basically.. there will be money dispersed out to a lot of people for a brit deatj.. is that good oe bad for us villagers? Considering they can pool most likely. I haven't won any money yet so I don't know how much but for instance... if the handful of wolves all bet brit and got 500 each.. that's a lot more than a single villager getting 500 on their own.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #467
Danny
Head Coach

You were right though, I dont like when people do that either. For the vote, Im tempted to go britrock for selfish reasons, but not sure.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #468
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Sorry, I apologize, I really am feeling pretty crappy though. (though a little better after 20 minutes in the staff restroom, thankfully no one saw me come out.

But PLEASE DONT VOTE ME OUT

That's better! Now pad your post count
Old 04-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #469
path12
Coordinator

Personally I don't quite get the brit thing at this point. I think the major argument was that he didn't fess up right away to having the ladies visit him N1.

I get that, and I'm not thrilled with a supposed villager not sharing infomation like that right away, but I also get RL stuff getting in the way at times and naively assume that though this game is all about lying that you don't do that about RL time issues. So I'm tending to cut him slack for today, though he is one of my bets.

UNVOTE MURRAYYYYY
VOTE DADDY TORGO
Old 04-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #470
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well, hang on. I didn't explain Zinto at all. Mainly 'cause I've never said a word or even thought about Zinto.

To be continued shortly.

Oh, good point. I mixed you up with path, who only talked about Zinto when discussing his murrayyyyy vote. So I'm way off the mark.

So I'll include Zinto in my above DT / InBlue question then, since there isn't a ton of info about him at the moment but you feel decently about him.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #471
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Ugh.. what I wrote only partially says what I wanted to say.. hate this on my phone

Basically.. there will be money dispersed out to a lot of people for a brit deatj.. is that good oe bad for us villagers? Considering they can pool most likely. I haven't won any money yet so I don't know how much but for instance... if the handful of wolves all bet brit and got 500 each.. that's a lot more than a single villager getting 500 on their own.

Ideally we'll vote for someone that gives a lot more money to the village than the mafia teams. I think it's going to be tough to predict exactly how they've decided to make their bets though, especially since we're talking two teams that have probably decided on different betting strategies. Ultimately though, I think we can't wory so much about how the money might flow because more than likeky we have a lot of mafia to get rid of and going with whoever's most likely to be mafia regardless of how the betting may fall is in our best interests.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #472
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4 DaddyTorgo ----- Coffee Warlord (133), britrock88 (146), zinto (153), Inblue (184)
3 JAG -------------- bulletsponge (136), Darth Vilus (140), murrayyy (178)
5 bulletsponge ---- fontisian (138), path12 (142), chief rum (145), JAG (191), daddytorgo (193)

From day 1 there.

I'm not sure what to make of DT, so I'm going to focus in on the 3rd place vote getter, JAG.

Bullet's clear, leaving two votes on JAG, who is at least slightly more okay than most people right now. DV and Murray. Holding thought there.

Unfortunately, not enough people had voted pre Jackal reveal. There's just not enough to go on with that sample. Final results...

3 Mauchow ------- narcizo (261), path12 (275), darth vilus (298)
5 britrock88 ------ JAG (304), fontisian (306), InBlue (331), danny (333), daddy torgo (343)
6 fontisian -------- The Jackal (311), coffee warlord (314), zinto (316), murrayyyyy (317), mauchow (320), chief rum (324)

Font with an early vote on Brit right after JAG 'reveals'. Maybe a point in brit's favor of not being a wolfie. Interesting vote by DT to try and force it tighter there, too.

DV casting a 4th vote on mau there annoys me, especially given the fact there were like ZERO other targets at that point. That made it I believe 4-2 early in the day.

In short, the common suspicious thread for me is DV.

To answer your questions about other people, JAG, I've got nothing for you. Nothing terribly stands out to me. My analysis tends to lie in how the voting shapes up, and there aren't enough dead and/or cleared people to look just yet.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #473
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I even for kicks, looked for some patterns or insight by clearing all the people who have claimed to done things, under an assumption they are honest and good. And it wasn't much better.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #474
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Though in that model, DT stood out a smidge more.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #475
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

In short...my analysis says if you have a two initial abbreviation that starts with the letter D, I don't trust you.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #476
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks CW. I agree DV's vote there looks a bit off, though at the time we had a vote count that was missing a vote on Mau, so DV probably thought he was making it 3-1 instead of 4-1. Either way, it's a bit of an eyebrow raiser.

I think the late voters on D2 deserve suspicion as a group (with an exception to Jackal since he seems to have had a reason to do it) because any wolves that hadn't voted may have been concerned that they had been busted by the person who bought the NK and didn't want to give away voting info.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #477
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I think the late voters on D2 deserve suspicion as a group (with an exception to Jackal since he seems to have had a reason to do it) because any wolves that hadn't voted may have been concerned that they had been busted by the person who bought the NK and didn't want to give away voting info.

Good point. And they deserve dark looks because they're giving me less to work with. Yesterday there was only two candidates at the time I went to bed.

I'm going to go soon. Surprised InBlue seems to be given a pass but as my hypothesis is that she is a team-mate of fontisian and thus probably only having one on her side I'll bow to the village/opposing wolf team's superior wisdom and plonk my vote on Daddy Torgo. Seems to have been pretty quiet, didn't blow up when he was getting votes on day one as is his wont as a villager, and gets us info. Sounds good to me.

Unvote InBlue
Vote DaddyTorgo
Old 04-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #478
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think it is pretty dodgy that Brit didn't reveal that he had been visited by the ladies. It seems the most logical thing for a villager to do. Then again it was obviously going to come out one way or the other so I don't see why a wolf-Brit wouldn't reveal it either. Makes me believe his explanation to some degree.

The fact is, somebody had some thought about my potential affiliation that motivated them to try to thwart any night action I might have had. I didn't see much of a benefit to making an announcement to the effect that someone was already suspicious of me. What does that say about my alignment? Nothing.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #479
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think the fact that he didn't reveal that he had the hookers sent to him - suggesting he was maybe trying to work out a gameplan with his wolfie team-mates before saying anything :shurg: A villager would be revealing information as soon as it happens because information is the friend of the village.

Unfortunately, have hardly had enough time to check into the thread more than 1-2 times per day, let alone correspond with other mafia.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #480
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
I agree. I think he may have withheld the info not realizing that I would find out he should know he was sent the girls even though he bought no services and knowing that if he revealed it, it would make him more of a suspect. His only saving grace is I don't think it's likely he's part of font's team based on her vote for him, so that at least eliminates a couple possible wolves he could be.

QFT
Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #481
britrock88
Pro Starter

Code:
Day 3 Voting 1 Murrayyyyy --- The Jackal (423) 1 Zinto -------- murayyyyy (436) 3 DaddyTorgo --- JAG (437), path12 (469), Narcizo (477) 2 Britrock88 --- Chief Rum (452), mauchow (461) 1 Darth Vilus -- Coffee Warlord (457)
Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #482
britrock88
Pro Starter

I think the sensible move here is to

Vote DaddyTorgo

and revisit closer to deadline if I have the time to and need to.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #483
InBlue
n00b

The fact that no new info has come up makes it hard for me to make a decision. Therefore, I feel like I should stick with what I've decided before.
VOTE BRITROCK
This may change, but it's what I got for now.
InBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #484
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So Brit goes the only sensible route for him, and InBlue dumps another one onto Brit.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #485
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Let's force a tie and see how things shape up.

Unvote DV
Vote Britrock
Old 04-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #486
The Jackal
Coordinator

Alright, I'll put gut/voting record aside for now, just had a sammich so my gut is placated.

unvote murrayyyyy
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #487
The Jackal
Coordinator

Don't know why my phone does triple posts sometimes..
Old 04-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #488
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Mine does that too, but they go away when you refresh.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #489
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

This did not generate as much entertainment as I'd hoped yet.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #490
Danny
Head Coach

Alright, so, I am not sure which direction to go, but I think we are in decent shape and learn a bit more from britrock.

vote britrock
Old 04-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #491
The Jackal
Coordinator

Why do we learn more from britrock?
Old 04-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #492
Danny
Head Coach

Cause he was in the vote yesterday
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #493
Danny
Head Coach

And because I would like some more money
Old 04-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #494
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Why do we learn more from britrock?

I assume the votes are in mind with people's wallets. I went to bed last night thinking everyone put in Brit (I think even Mau said he thought everyone was going here last night). When I woke up and he had no votes I was confused. For what it's worth I didn't put my bet on Brit.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #495
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think it's both. Brit is somewhat suspicious and we learn something from him dying as well, so we can know if we were looking at villager-mafia or mafia-mafia in the vote. But some will also get some cash out of it, since he was a likely bet lynch candidate.

I see value both ways, really.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #496
path12
Coordinator

I don't know what I think about brit so I will keep my vote where it is but I do have money on brit so, y'know, money.

Not going to be around at deadline for the record.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #497
Zinto
College Starter

Don't worry everyone I am alive.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #498
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 3 Voting

1 Zinto ---------- murayyyyy (436)
4 DaddyTorgo -- JAG (437), path12 (469), Narcizo (477), britrock88 (482)
5 Britrock88 ----- Chief Rum (452), mauchow (461), InBlue (483), coffee warlord (485), danny (490)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #499
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well, I don't want a tie, so

vote britrock
Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #500
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

My vote yesterday was in a hurry because I was late getting home, and it was designed to see if there would be any late movement to save one or the other that we could learn from.

So there's that. And now I wander into the game for like the first time today with 40 minutes left...apparently I'm too social to be playing this game at the moment or something.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote