Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
jonesz
Mascot

NFL Head Coach 09

I can't believe they are making another version of this game. The article says they brought over the guy has been doing franchise mode for Madden and a new team from the ground up to improve on last year. Let's hope so:

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=3265421

EA Sports chose Tony Dungy's home field as the launch pad for NFL Head Coach 09, the new next generation video game shipping this fall. Indianapolis Colts head coach Dungy is on the cover of the new game and was on hand, taking some time out from the NFL Scouting Combine, to give his thoughts on the new game.
"EA Sports talked to us a lot about our jobs and what we do and what are some of the big decisions that we have to make and their timing and how we go about it," explained Dungy, who's not a gamer, but enjoys watching his son play video games. "I think they've made it very realistic and gotten a lot of input from a lot of different coaches. That's what I'm always amazed at, is how realistic these games are."
Whereas gamers playing Madden NFL 08 can focus on the on-field action, the heart of NFL Head Coach 09 is not just the on-field play-calling, but the year-round scouting process that builds up a team over time into a Super Bowl contender. Dungy, who guided his Colts to a Super Bowl win in 2007, believes this new game will find an audience with millions of armchair quarterbacks out there who are obsessed with the NFL.
"I think that's the group that's really going to be affected by this ... the people who play fantasy football and watch all of the NFL shows during the week and want to really zero in on how their team is built and how their team is doing," said Dungy. "They're going to really have fun with this game because they're going to be able to explore the ins and outs and the behind-the-scenes stuff. It's not just watching Ladainian Tomlinson making a great play on Sunday afternoon, but it's figuring out how to get his offensive line in place and how to make sure he has a good back-up in case he gets hurt. It's all of those things."
Dungy has seen the impact of NFL video games first-hand over his years as a head coach and the popularity of the Madden franchise amongst his players.
"I think that's one of the things in the NFL now," said Dungy. "Everybody's going to new facilities that have to have big screen TVs so that guys can play Madden during their lunch hour. I think it's great. We have many more guys hanging around our facility because we have that availability to play these games."
Josh Looman, lead designer of NFL Head Coach 09 at EA Tiburon, said that since the NFL Combine is the start of the new football season and scouting players is a huge part of the new game, the team decided to debut the Xbox 360 game in Indianapolis. The fact that Dungy lives here was another bonus.
Looman, who spent the past five years overseeing the Franchise mode in Madden, leads an entirely new team that was constructed from the ground up with the goal of making NFL Head Coach 09 more accessible and more fun than the original. This new game was built from scratch to take advantage of next gen functionality and to start with a clean slate.
"We focused a lot of attention on the game's navigation, since the original was very difficult to actually get around the world in. The artificial intelligence in this game is much more robust, as well."
The game employs a wizard navigation format (borrowed from the PC world), which makes it very easy to navigate to anywhere in the game from the main screen. The Coach's Clipboard is a 3D utility that can be turned left or right to open up new menu options for any maneuver needed in the game.
"We bring everything you need to do in the game directly to you through this feature," explained Looman. "If you don't want to deal with it, hit the B button and assign it to the assistant coaches or general manager."
Just make sure those coaches, assistant coaches, and your general manager that you hire are good, because based on their own ratings, they'll make good or bad decisions on evaluating talent, making deals and even making calls on the field.
Front and center on the main gameplay screen at all times is your coach's approval rating. This aggregate score comes from fans, coaches, media, players and the owner's ratings on your performance. Unlike the Madden franchise mode, in which a coach can play for 60 years and never get fired despite his record, just like the real cutthroat world of the NFL, one bad season could be enough to get you axed in NFL Head Coach 09.
"The higher your approval rating, the easier it is to sign free agents and make trades in the game," said Looman. "Your approval rating will change as you progress through the year. In addition to determining whether you keep your job, it will also impact the difficulty level of the game. We based the rating off the ESPN Coaches voting that fans take part in online, so a coach's rating will swing up and down based on decisions on the field and off."
Other ESPN elements are also being implemented in the game. Todd McShay, ESPN football analyst and director of college football scouting for Scouts Inc., will appear throughout the game as a 3D avatar on the bottom left of the screen providing detailed information on players. In addition, a sports ticker will constantly update in-game happenings around the league and every move you make as a head coach will instantly break on ESPN. In addition, Looman said the final game will likely integrate real-time sports scores from ESPN and other content into this virtual world.
The team has added a lot of real-time strategy elements to the sports genre with NFL Head Coach. Just like in Madden NFL 08 or NCAA Football 08, players can simulate to any point in a season. You can also fast forward the day clock at any time to make the action move faster. There are even role-playing game elements like the ability to buy skills and upgrade coaches and GM abilities as you move through the season.
Although the new game allows you to skip over the NFL Scouting Combine and the NFL Draft and jump straight into the preseason, Looman said that championship teams are built through scouting.
"We have every stage of scouting that exists in the NFL," said Looman. "You start out with regular season high level looking at prospects, then you'll go into a Senior All-Star Game, Pro Days and then individual workouts and look at those guys there. Every time you scout a player more, you'll unlock more ratings on him. If you only look at a player in the NFL Combine, his rating will be based on that and won't be an accurate look at his potential. There will be times when you see a guy go from a 90 rating down to a 70 after you've seen him in every stage of scouting. You don't want to draft a guy who's going to be a bust for you and we reward players who go the extra effort to scout players for their teams."
While the NFL Class of 09 will feature every player in this year's draft, future fantasy draft classes in the game will have players that are the second coming of past NFL greats like John Elway, Dan Marino and Barry Sanders. NFL Network broadcaster Adam Schefter will provide detailed descriptions of both the real and fantasy players through stories and anecdotes, like how Boar Jackson got his name from hunting with his father.
"There are so many stories in this game that by the time you get to the NFL Draft you feel like you know these guys," said Looman. "We did things differently than any sports game has done before. We had each team rate the players differently based on the kind of guys they like. So in the game, the Colts like Cover-2 corners and as a result they'll rate a prospect or free agent who's Cover-2 higher than a guy who's better at Man coverage. They'll go after that guy in free agency and give more in a trade for him. The Colts love running backs who can catch the ball."
Although NFL Head Coach 09 is packed with features -- far too many for EA Sports to show all at once, the overhaul of the game has made this 3D world much more vibrant to explore. Gone are the old, boring spreadsheets. This new game has player stats and attributes pop with official college team colors.
"Successful coaches have to have a plan for each position," said Looman. "Look at your current roster, what's available in the Draft and make decisions for position for both first and second-string. There's the ability to look deep into your roster, including the upside of a player, whether he's overpaid or underpaid, the role he plays on the team. Is he indispensable like Peyton Manning? Even a player's character is evaluated. Is he a team player? All of this in-game logic makes the simulation run more realistically than in the past."

jonesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Why am I having deja vu?
Old 02-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister View Post
Why am I having deja vu?

A deja vu is usually a glitch in the matrix. It happens when they change something.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
aran
High School Varsity

It's all fluff until the game comes out.
aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #5
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Pretty amusing comments about Gamestop's 'preview' of Head Coach '09............

http://nutweasel.blogspot.com/2008/0...i-heart-u.html

Quote:
EA to GameSpot - I Heart U

Peter Moore of EA has posted a new blog entry that talks about...EA stuff. Namely NFL Head Coach 09. Read the blog if you will but my favorite line was this beaut, "Last week, we had a group at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis showing a select group of media an early look at the game, and as our friends at GameSpot noted: “NFL Head Coach 09 is a sequel in name only”.

GameSpot Fever -- CATCH IT!

As someone who has been part of several of these "select media events" I can say without hesitation that GameSpot saw maybe some interface stuff and a few of the basic ideas that help differentiate it from the old game, but doesn't this come off sounding like an advertisement? Or at the very least a slight endorsement? Like when you see a pull quote for a really bad movie in a TV ad? "Rambo is back!" -- John Doe, Small Paper You Have Never Heard Of

And I'm happy Peter Moore considers the folks at GameSpot his buds. We're all one big happy fam in this biz.

The gaming media needs to STOP DOING THAT. So EA lets you into the Combine to see a sequel to a terribly shitty game. You are not obliged to provide tag lines to EA PR because of it. Good lord, people.

Oh, Pete also says this about the PC:

PC Games – While we’re committed to the PC as a sports game platform, it’s certainly not a platform without its business challenges due in large part because so many of you have migrated to the console as your primary platform. I think on-line will give us some innovative new ways to re-vitalize the PC sports business again, and we’ ll keep pushing from our end to make that happen. But in the meantime, understand that while we have a limited lineup of EA SPORTS games coming this summer and fall to the PC, we do continue to weigh our options on PC.

Translation: We at EA Sports consider the PC one helluva way to check email, send pictures of ugly relatives, and watch NBC reruns in your underwear. Now, go buy our $60 console games.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 03-10-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #6
TroyF
Coordinator

This new game has player stats and attributes pop with official college team colors.

Wow!!!! I'm excited about this now. . .
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Are we SURE that Daivd Winters is not involved with this title?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #8
Flasch186
Coordinator

Welcome to the Combine!

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
kcchief19
Pro Starter

All the original Head Coach game needed was for an operation like Gigawatt Studio to come up and dress up the spreadsheets with flashy graphics. Sounds like EA is well on its way!
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Is it fully...awwww, never mind.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #11
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

No PC, Pass...
Old 03-11-2008, 08:57 AM   #12
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

With the EA bankroll, the beer tents should be customizable.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
Wolfy
n00b

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach09/home.jsp

Looks like not only the beer tent customization made it but also the custom sock stripes as well.
Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #14
astrosfan64
College Prospect

I can't lie. I'm excited for the game. I know I shouldn't be, but it sure does sound good again
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #15
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Husker-4-Life View Post
No PC, Pass...
Yeah, um, I don't think you'll be missing much.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #16
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosfan64 View Post
I can't lie. I'm excited for the game. I know I shouldn't be, but it sure does sound good again

EA Hype, that's all.. Once you actually play the game, you will change your tune.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #17
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Husker-4-Life View Post
No PC, Pass...

Yeah, I saw. Thanks.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #18
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Other ESPN elements are also being implemented in the game. Todd McShay, ESPN football analyst and director of college football scouting for Scouts Inc., will appear throughout the game as a 3D avatar on the bottom left of the screen providing detailed information on players.

Why don't they come right out and say, "We couldn't get Mel Kiper?"
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #19
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Kiper's getting booted out of ESPN, anyway.. so he loses his cachet.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #20
RainMaker
General Manager

So EA spent millions of dollars for an ESPN license to add Todd McShay to a game no one will play? They should add Sean Salisbury sending pictures of his dick to you cell phone in the game.

Last edited by RainMaker : 03-12-2008 at 11:45 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #21
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
So EA spent millions of dollars for an ESPN license to add Todd McShay to a game no one will play? They should add Sean Salisbury sending pictures of his dick to you cell phone in the game.

They already had an ESPN license and have had it for years. No additional cost to use McShay.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:42 AM   #22
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Peter Moore's latest post at his blog says that they know the last version of Head Coach was bad, but this one will be better..............

http://www.itsinthegame.com/
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:36 AM   #23
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Peter Moore's latest post at his blog says that they know the last version of Head Coach was bad, but this one will be better..............
Could it possibly have gotten worse?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:06 AM   #24
redfox000
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
A deja vu is usually a glitch in the matrix. It happens when they change something.

LOL
redfox000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #25
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post

http://www.itsinthegame.com/

then why the F did they release it! They shouldve recalled it like Sierra did.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 04-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #26
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
then why the F did they release it! They shouldve recalled it like Sierra did.

How did that work our for Sierra and the series?
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #27
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Over the last few weeks, the EA marketing machine has been generating a positive buzz (on OS as well as a few other sites) about the game with a variety of video clips on a few different sites. This new injury system is the first one that has me intrigued and thinking about renting the game:

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach09/home.jsp

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 05-22-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #28
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

did they just say that they are throwing in random off-field injuries "if you're doing good"?
Old 05-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #29
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post

did they just say that they are throwing in random off-field injuries "if you're doing good"?

If they did, I missed that and it obviously would temper my bit of enthusiasm that I was starting to develop.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #30
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

The feature list of the first one had everyone drooling too.
The problem was way they implemented everything.

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post

Yeah, I caught that too....

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #32
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. just got back to that section. (it's about 2/3rd of the way through)

"a suprise thing.. so if you're doing really well you might get a notification that hey, your player broke a finger barbecuing in the back yard."

DO.

NOT.

WANT.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 05-22-2008 at 04:56 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #33
AgustusM
College Prospect

I am very cautiously anticipating this game.

1. my biggest complaint from the first game was the ludicrous decision to lock the game at 5 min quarters and that has been confirmed fixed. qtr lengths are adjustable. I still think in a football SIM game there shouldn't be any such thing as qtr time. Qtrs=15 min and the clock should accell appropriately to equal an average NFL number of plays. But at least with the adjustable qtrs that can be approximated.

2. my second biggest problem was the torture that was the interface - that has been trashed as well

3. issue #3 was the non realistic sim stats - lets call this one a wait and see.

4. the graphics in the last version were behind the current standard by a couple years. early screens seem to indicate they are up to "next gen" standards

5. the focus of the last game with the "feelings" of the players and staff has been trashed and the guy who came with it appropriately fired, tortured, killed, whatever.

I am disappointed in the departure from the PC, but as much as that ticks me off - I think that is more of an industry thing then a specific title thing and I understand the rationale behind it, even if I don't like it.

Having said all that I am very cautiously anticipating the game, last time I thought it was going to be the game of my dreams and I was very disappointed. EA has proved time and time again their ability to disappoint the hell out of me by coming so close, yet so far so I will

Of course I have already pre-ordered because I like to set money on fire to keep up with my wife.
AgustusM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:32 PM   #34
rowech
Pro Starter

The interface to the first one destroyed any chance of me even trying to like the game. It was simply awful.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #35
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Luckily I didn't buy last year's version even though I was heavily tempted. Because of the demo itself last year (on the PC), I decided not to purchase until I heard better reviews.

However this year, I am so looking forward to this game even though it may turn out being crap again. It is one of those games I had always been looking for if they are able to live up to their feature list and have realistic stats. However I still fear they are going to fall on their face and EA won't even give this game another chance.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
gstelmack
Pro Starter

If it takes less than 8 hours of gameplay to get to my first actual game, I might look at it again...
Old 05-31-2008, 12:24 PM   #37
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

http://www.pastapadre.com/2640/nfl-h...port#more-2640

http://www.mymaddenpad.com/?L=ezine.index&id=34

I will admit, I'm getting more interested in this game....
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:09 AM   #38
bmerryman
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post

Me too.
bmerryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:11 AM   #39
Icy
Pro Starter

No matter how disappointed i was with Madden past year, i'm going to order the Special edition that comes with Madden 09 and head coach 09 for 60€.

Yeah i know it doesn't help to raise EA games quallity to keep buying their garbage, but... sadly there is no other alternative.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:36 AM   #40
Epi_862
Mascot

Are people calling madden games garbage just becouse all the cool kids on the internet do it? Stupid. And people are calling HC'09 garbage, and the damn game aint even finished yet. Grow the hell up.

Madden 08 was a huge leap from 07, and a great football game. That isnt even debateable.
Epi_862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:54 AM   #41
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epi_862 View Post
Are people calling madden games garbage just becouse all the cool kids on the internet do it? Stupid. And people are calling HC'09 garbage, and the damn game aint even finished yet. Grow the hell up.

Madden 08 was a huge leap from 07, and a great football game. That isnt even debateable.

No one has called '09 garbage, just stated that our expectations are tempered by the fact that '08 was a drink coaster. That being said if the game is good, almost everyone on this board will buy it. If it's bad we will continue to flog EA for it.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 06-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #42
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post

Me too, I've been reading articles and one thing that I like is that 15 minute quarters with accelerated clock is the default. That makes me hopeful that they actually have the game giving at least close to realistic stats at that length as opposed to last year where it was designed to be run on 5 minute quarters.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:32 AM   #43
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Actually, Madden 08 was not a great football game. It had broken franchise where you got multiple backs with over 2000 yards. All defensive players had interceptions doubled. There was horrible franchise AI in which teams took QB's in the 1st round despite having 90 plus rated young QB's on their roster. There were a ton of problems with Madden's franchise and that is part of the game. The gameplay was a step up from 07, I'll give you that.

All of that said, I'm getting excited about Madden 09, too. The gameplay videos that Ian has put up on OS look good. The previews have been good. However, I'm still waiting to see some franchise screen shots including stats, before I get too excited about that game.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-01-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #44
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:

Are you serious? are you talking about the next gen versions that had the same doubled int numbers bug for two versions (07 and 08) in a row? About the next gen 08 version that had no presentation at all, no commentators besides the horrible radio guy, where every interception was returned for TD, where the AI QB's threw int after int, where the top running backs fumbled again and again, where the AI Qb's never threw deep, where the linebackers jumped from nowhere to catch the ball, where the CB's had eyes on their back so they could turn to pick the ball before the WR's, the same next gen madden that had way less features than the old gen versions?

Where was the huge leap with 07 in next gen? Maybe only in your game DVD? because clearly not in anybody's else game. Madden08 was only fun to play friendly games vs a friend and not caring at all about realism. At least NCAA08 was playable somewhat and had way better presentation that madden that imho was garbage in next gen systems. The best version of 08 was Madden PSP that used old gen engine and at least didn't have any bug.

Last edited by Icy : 06-01-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #45
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Me too, I've been reading articles and one thing that I like is that 15 minute quarters with accelerated clock is the default. That makes me hopeful that they actually have the game giving at least close to realistic stats at that length as opposed to last year where it was designed to be run on 5 minute quarters.

I read that as well EF. I would like nothing better than both Madden 09 and HC 09 to be excellent games.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #46
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Are you serious? are you talking about the next gen versions that had the same doubled int numbers for two versions (07 and 08) in a row? About the next gen 08 version that had no presentation at all, no commentators besides the horrible radio guy, where every interception was returned for TD, where the AI QB's threw int after int, where the top running backs fumbled again and again, where the AI Qb's never threw deep, where the linebackers jumped from nowhere to cath the ball, where the CB's had eyes on his back so they could turn to pick the ball before the WR's, the same nexg gen madden that had way less features than the old gen versions?

Where was the huge leap with 07 in next gen? Maybe only in your game DVD? because clearly not in anybody's else game. Madden08 was only fun to play friendly games vs a friend and not caring at all about realism. At least NCAA08 was playable somewhat and had way better presentation that madden that imho was garbage in next gen systems. The best version of 08 was Madden PSP that used old gen engine and at least didn't have any bug.
Damn, Icy with the beatdown of the century. GET HIM
Old 06-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #47
sooner333
College Starter

The first head coach was so bad that I didn't even get to the part where the games sucked because I gave up before the preseason games.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #48
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I'd grow the hell up, but I can't becouse my opinion is definitely debateable

And personally, I haven't enjoyed Madden for over 10 years and haven't purchased it since the Genesis.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #49
Flasch186
Coordinator

but boy was it good on the genesis, revolutionary. I spent so much time playing it my thumbs would hurt.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 06-01-2008, 07:25 PM   #50
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Yes it was Flasch... yes it was.....