Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion > Developer's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 05:01 AM   #1
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

New Artwork Contest

I would like to continue the momentum with Front Office Football, in terms of a graphics look. Future games will use a more non-modal interface, which means very few windows within the game will require closing before others can be opened. This means you'll be able to take advantage of multiple monitors or larger screens. I think this is an important change - and where a Windows-based game can show off a vast database in a way a device-based game or a web-based game can't.

However, I want to continue the progress I made with the artwork contest last year.

I have a larger budget for this, and I'll be running this contest a little differently.

Instead of asking for submissions for specific graphics elements, I want to hear about your vision for future graphics.

I'll need a new splash screen set and elements that can be used for team banners, logos, etc. I'll also need graphics elements that can be used to advertise the game, or elements that can be turned into features like trading cards within Steam.

The details aren't important now - those are something I would discuss with the winner. We would then, in detail, work on a list of elements and a timeline.

For now, I would like the following from those interested in participating:

1) A written description of your vision for this type of work.

2) A note, probably included with your description, indicating that you can provide original artwork that you can legally assign to a commercial product like FOF (this means you can't use clip art or anyone else's work or infringe on any copyright).

3) An example or two of your original finished artwork, representative of what you're willing to do if you "win" the contest. This is more about style and skill than specifics - this isn't something that will actually be in the game.

Please send these entries to artwork at solecismic.com. Use the zip format, and please don't send anything other than text files and bitmap or png or jpg files.

I appreciate any interest.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #2
Flasch186
Coordinator

woohoo!

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 10-01-2015 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #3
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Thanks for everyone's interest. The contest is now closed. Cyril Chong, who created the splash screen for FOF7, is my first choice.
Closed Thread