Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-31-2020, 12:10 PM   #1
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

IWS #250 - RAnDoM

The Rules

The rules are the same as previous FOFC “I’m With Stupid" Contests, as set forth by the game's deeply beloved progenitors. There is no doubt about this. They are the best.

The object of this contest is to answer the questions posted, and to provide the most common answer among those submitted. For each question, your score will be equal to the number of people who submitted that response. Your score for the contest will be the product of your individual question scores. For the mathematically challenged, product means they are multiplied together, not added. Highest score wins.

Collaboration of any kind is strictly forbidden. No posting your answers to this board, nor sharing them by e-mail or in any other way with other potential contestants. There are no prizes other than everlasting glory and total consciousness on your deathbed, so the need to cheat shouldn't be an issue.

All determinations of "matches" and anything else requiring even the most trivial degree of judgment fall to that of the sole administrator of this round of the game. You can reduce the need for doubt and judgment by properly spelling your submissions, being clear, and that sort of thing. My decisions are final and utterly inarguable, no exceptions. I, and I alone, can determine what is right.

Any references that are unclear to you, due to language or geography, should be understood to be authored from the perspective of an English-speaking American. However...

Your answers do not necessarily have to be correct in order to score points. If I ask "What is the greatest pro football dynasty of all time" and you and seven others respond with "The 49ers" you each get 8 points even though it's clearly the Patriots.

Hall of Heroes

Spoiler

We're going straight RaNdoM questions for #250...I'm no good at the theme concept - so we're alllllll over the place here:

1. Steam is having another sale! What PC game is Stupid hoping to see on the list?

2. Stupid is going to get the Covid vaccine, what month in 2021 will he/she receive the second dose?

3. Time to take down the Christmas tree, how tall (in inches) was Stupid's tree this year?

4. Who will be the first non-QB taken in the 2021 NFL Draft?

5. Every NFL playoff contender has their QB replaced by a clone of Ryan Fitzpatrick, who is winning the 2021 Super Bowl? (everything else remains unchanged: rest of team, coaches, system, etc.)

6. 2020 can peace the eff out...what type of liquor is Stupid consuming on NYE's to welcome in 2021?

Please PM me your answers, Submissions due by 6pm January 7th.

Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

5 is an all time excellent question
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 12:50 PM   #3
tarcone
Coordinator

Sent

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 01:08 PM   #4
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
5 is an all time excellent question

Yeah. That could inspire a 3 hour podcast.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 07:10 AM   #5
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

New Year Bump.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:58 AM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

Great questions, and I want to be in that bar, or on that podcast, as we haggle through the All-Fitz playoff hypothetical. Oh, that is great... great concept, but the specific deployment of YOLO FitzMagic is just :chefskiss: there.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 02:14 PM   #7
britrock88
Pro Starter

!tesn
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 02:22 PM   #8
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Great questions, and I want to be in that bar, or on that podcast, as we haggle through the All-Fitz playoff hypothetical. Oh, that is great... great concept, but the specific deployment of YOLO FitzMagic is just :chefskiss: there.

This feels like my finger painting receiving a compliment from van Gogh!
Old 01-06-2021, 09:04 AM   #9
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Sitting at 8 entrants...
Old 01-06-2021, 09:24 PM   #10
JeeberD
General Manager

Scented

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote