Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-05-2020, 06:33 AM   #7251
CarterNMA
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
The last 8 movies I've watched...

Lost In America...weird movie. Probably would give it a 2.5. More noteworthy is where it was filmed, in part. Have you ever been to Safford, Arizona? I have. It's creepy.
CarterNMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:13 PM   #7252
AlexB
Pro Starter

Elf - 6/10

A film saved by the last 20 minutes.

I very nearly quit a couple of times; first time I laughed was his Dear John letter, and liked the Bigfoot and Four Horsemen references in the final scenes

I can’t ignore the fact that the first 3/4 of the film was genuinely terrible, but overall glad I saw it through as it is did leave me feeling good at the end, which is ultimately the aim of the movie.
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 05:12 PM   #7253
AlexB
Pro Starter

Life of Pi - 9/10

Never seen it before, but wow. Unbelievable, moving, allegorical and visually stunning. I’m not sure how it would work after multiple viewings, but one of my favourite films on first watch
Old 12-24-2020, 07:17 PM   #7254
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
Elf - 6/10

A film saved by the last 20 minutes.

I very nearly quit a couple of times; first time I laughed was his Dear John letter, and liked the Bigfoot and Four Horsemen references in the final scenes

I can’t ignore the fact that the first 3/4 of the film was genuinely terrible, but overall glad I saw it through as it is did leave me feeling good at the end, which is ultimately the aim of the movie.

Blasphemy! It's my favorite Christmas movie (tied with Die Hard) and I love every minute. The clueless elf in NYC scenes are fantastic ("You sit on a throne of lies!")
Old 12-24-2020, 08:20 PM   #7255
tarcone
Coordinator

How could you not love Elf?

Speaking of Will Ferrell, I watched Old School last night. 9/10. A fantastic comedy.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:56 PM   #7256
Edward64
Head Coach

Tenet - 10/10

What a masterpiece, my favorite movie ever

(... not, what a frakking waste of $6 and 2 hours of my life)

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-09-2021 at 09:02 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 10:46 PM   #7257
yomucabe
n00b

The last dance.

10\10

rating of this best sites
sexcams.fans
freelivesexcams.me
freecams.name

Last edited by yomucabe : 06-21-2022 at 09:04 AM.
yomucabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:51 PM   #7258
molson
General Manager

I'm starting a new movie project. I'm watching some movies from the 90s I saw back then but never watched again, mostly as background material as I do errands and slow work stuff. And movies from the 90s I never got around to seeing.

I watched The Firm again. That was a lot of fun. I forgot that Tom Cruise beating Wilfred Brimley to death with a briefcase is something that happened in a movie. I'm kind of fascinated by portrayals of lawyers and law firms in older movies - particularly of lawyers and firms far fancier than I'll ever be, in a different time and place than I'll ever live in. And I don't think I've ever been un-entertained by Tom Cruise. I think his personal insanity makes us underrate his talent.

Leaving Las Vegas. I remember this being such a phenomenon at the time, but I believe it really hasn't aged well. I guess maybe themes of alcoholism and self-destruction were more novel in film at that time, or at least, you didn't see much of that kind of thing in the early 90s and 80s. But there wasn't much to it. I didn't understand their relationship, and while I enjoy Nick Cage, this was just the same crazy, wacky old Nick Cage I've seen in a bunch of B-movies, I don't understand why this of all things gave him that brief moment of A-level Academy Award stardom.

Last edited by molson : 01-14-2021 at 02:04 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:02 PM   #7259
Atocep
Coordinator

I rewatched The Firm a month or 2 ago and was surprised at how well it held up. It's still a solid movie.

The wife and I watched Goodfallas a couple of nights ago. She had never seen it. She liked it, but thought it was a bit overrated considering the hype she's heard from others.

We also watched My Cousin Vinny and that movie is still is just as amazing now as it ever was.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:24 PM   #7260
Groundhog
Coordinator

Watched The Parasite again a few nights ago. Definitely holds up, really enjoyable/weird movie.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:33 PM   #7261
PilotMan
Head Coach

One Night in Miami - 7.5/10

Entertaining movie. A very nice fictional story, where the main showcase is the complexities of being a black man in the 60's, as told through different points of view, with characters being famous personalities and celebs from 1961. The biggest takeaway was, that they are all right, and they are all wrong at the same time and the narrative that is wound around them. It also shows how 50 years later, a lot of the conversations that we have about race and society are still valid.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:58 AM   #7262
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Watched The Parasite again a few nights ago. Definitely holds up, really enjoyable/weird movie.

Got thru half-way and never finished, too boring for me. I'm pretty sure it's me so have been telling myself to pick it up again.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:25 PM   #7263
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Got thru half-way and never finished, too boring for me. I'm pretty sure it's me so have been telling myself to pick it up again.

The movie does a real 180° at pretty much exactly halfway through, chances are good you probably stopped right before it.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:36 PM   #7264
AlexB
Pro Starter

The Fisher King 9/10

I know, I’m cutting edge! Beautiful film, loved every second of it - the acting was great, even a philistine like me could see how great the camerawork was, and it even had singing and dance segments that worked (I hate musicals)

Downgraded only due to not wanting to give anything a perfect score, and Jeff Bridges’ ponytail

Last edited by AlexB : 01-24-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:28 AM   #7265
Edward64
Head Coach

Greenland - 7/10

Fan of Gerard Butler's B-grade action movies so when Prime dropped the price to $6 decided to watch another end-of-world movie.

It was okay. There were some pretty good special effects and some why-the-F***-would-you-do-that. Butler also had a funny accent that distracted IMO.

Something to ponder on when drinking with buddies ... would you spend the last few days clawing at survival in an Extinction Level Event (ELE) or just accept it and be with family, close friends etc.
Old 02-15-2021, 12:32 PM   #7266
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut00 View Post
Yesterday I watched Jumanji 2. There are a lot of elements with nature, sometimes it seemed that you were taking an active part in the picture and were fighting monkeys on a suspension bridge. The plot is, of course, predictable, but some moments definitely surprised. This time the heroes, transported to Jumanji, switched roles, which was initially unusual. At the very beginning of the film, the plot seemed boring or heavy, drove you into depression, but probably, without this prehistory, the middle of the plot would not have been so funny. I liked the film very much. Both the first and second parts are super!

Agreed. I really enjoyed both Jumanji 1 & 2 and perhaps the second one even a bit more.

You're like the R2D2 to FOFC's Luke Skywalker, coconut00. Never stop never stopping!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:23 PM   #7267
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I need someone to sit me down and slowly explain to me how a bot like this is supposed to lead to some sort of profit.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:26 PM   #7268
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
I need someone to sit me down and slowly explain to me how a bot like this is supposed to lead to some sort of profit.

Post a few times in...what are supposed to be...believable posts, so they fly under the radar of moderators. Then the posts with links start coming.

That, or they're not supposed to be and it's just someone testing out their bot for fun.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:34 PM   #7269
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

If coconut00 is pure algorithm and not human influenced, then I am impressed. All of its post thusfar have been appropriate for the thread they are in.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 02-15-2021 at 02:34 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:34 PM   #7270
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

dola

Which is to say, let us adopt it and make it our new pet (at least until it starts trying to sell us stuff).
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:13 PM   #7271
molson
General Manager

I have a spare bedroom I can clean out - if the bot is willing to shovel snow and stuff.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:20 PM   #7272
Kodos
Resident Alien

We’re cuckoo for coconuts!
Old 02-15-2021, 08:58 PM   #7273
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
dola

Which is to say, let us adopt it and make it our new pet (at least until it starts trying to sell us stuff).

#teamcoco00
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 06:41 PM   #7274
Edward64
Head Coach

The Truman Show - 8/10

Re-watched it last night. Great movie.

In a way I wish there was a sequel because I want to know how he adapted, public reaction, any recriminations etc.

But then, the ending with Truman speaking to God/Christof was great.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:43 PM   #7275
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

My wife has never seen Baseketball.

Tonight we change that.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #7276
AlexB
Pro Starter

Stan & Ollie 8.5/10

What a beautiful little film. The first 15-20 minutes are nothing special, but after that it’s a lovely buddy movie.

Beautifully shot, fantastically acted, it was 90 minutes of grinning and having watery eyes. Nothing really happens, but it’s just wonderful

Last edited by AlexB : 02-19-2021 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:32 PM   #7277
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

I'll give a pretty strong recommendation for Nomadland, which just released today and is streaming on Hulu.

FWIW it's expected to garner serious Oscar consideration in a few major categories.

It's a pretty bleak portrait of the reality of modern America for some. I thought it was great.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:13 PM   #7278
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post
I'll give a pretty strong recommendation for Nomadland, which just released today and is streaming on Hulu.

FWIW it's expected to garner serious Oscar consideration in a few major categories.

It's a pretty bleak portrait of the reality of modern America for some. I thought it was great.

Absolutely cannot wait to watch. Highly recommend for you Chloe Zhao's directorial debut from 2017 THE RIDER. Saw it at my local indie theater years ago knowing next to nothing about it and walked away with my favorite movie of the year.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:42 PM   #7279
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
One Night in Miami - 7.5/10

Entertaining movie. A very nice fictional story, where the main showcase is the complexities of being a black man in the 60's, as told through different points of view, with characters being famous personalities and celebs from 1961. The biggest takeaway was, that they are all right, and they are all wrong at the same time and the narrative that is wound around them. It also shows how 50 years later, a lot of the conversations that we have about race and society are still valid.

I enjoyed this film. I enjoy the idea of what happened or what was discussed. I highly doubt Malcolm X bought a Bob Dylan record, but I understand what the themes were going on, but I also felt it was cut short just as it was digging in.

Sadly, we know the fate of two of these men and can only surmise what they could have done. I think Ali did the best he could. I don't know much about Brown directly, though Richard Pryor had a great bits about him in standup.

I think Ali and Sam's discussion about targets on backs is still true, only now it's any minority over anything, not just success.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:47 PM   #7280
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Watching Fighting With My Family. Really an amazing movie. Very well done and I hate wrestling.

Last edited by Lathum : 02-19-2021 at 10:47 PM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 02:16 AM   #7281
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post

I read the book a couple of years ago and had one of those moments when I saw the trailer - "oh shit, I read this book!"

It was a bleak portrait, but the thing I remember most from the book is that this was the best choice that these people could make in a dire situation. Like when they lost their jobs in the great recession, they could have bounced around shitty apartments and part-time jobs - but they made this choice instead to cash in what was left, hit the road, and find this community of like-minded people.

Part of that was the nature the of how the book came about - a journalist accompanied a woman through all this, and she was a proud woman who did not want to be portrayed as someone who was suffering. She more wanted to be seen as someone who was overcoming things, and living the best life she could. And I remember reading this and thinking - shit, if I am in this situation, I am liquidating everything into this nomad lifestyle and becoming a part of this whole scene too. It didn't glorify it, but it humanized it. Strip away all of our property and bills and jobs and stresses, and you can live a life that is harder, but maybe more fulfilling in some ways.

I will have to check out the movie....

Last edited by molson : 02-20-2021 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 07:06 AM   #7282
Edward64
Head Coach

Watched Nomadland and somewhat interesting. I'm not sure what her deal was though, the protagonist had a supportive sister that could have helped her but she refused it and my feel was largely out of pride.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:29 AM   #7283
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Watched Nomadland and somewhat interesting. I'm not sure what her deal was though, the protagonist had a supportive sister that could have helped her but she refused it and my feel was largely out of pride.

In real life, from the book, she did live with her sister for a bit, but it was just a bad situation for everyone involved It wasn't a big place, the sister began to resent her after a while, and when she started excluding the sister from family outings, she knew it was time to hit the road again.

A lot of the other people had families as well, it really seemed a like the best of worse choices for a lot of people. They found some independence, a community, a unique way to live. I'm interested to see how the movie portrays that part of it.

Last edited by molson : 02-21-2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:06 AM   #7284
korme
Go Reds

Real spoiler heavy edition of a brand new movie
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #7285
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
My wife has never seen Baseketball.

Tonight we change that.

I've maybe seen Baseketball more than any other movie. In my early 20s it was the ultimate "hey we've had a lot to drink, let's put a movie on" film in my circle of friends. Despite that, if I was channel surfing and saw it was on right now, I would still most likely sit through the entire thing again.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #7286
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Suicide Squad: I'm sure I've seen dumber movies, but I'd be hard pressed to think of many off the top of my head. From the ridiculous characters to the idiotic story to the overwrought attempts at something resembling emotion, it's just so fucking grandiose in it's awfulness. I'd like to know what accent it is Margot Robbie is trying to pull off, because I think I detected about 6 or 7 different ones, none of them good. They should have just filmed her and Will Smith walking around with her ass hanging out and trading one liners for 2 hours and saved themselves some money.

Just watched this now, and this sums up the movie. I don’t even think Jared Leto was good: the film was occasionally Will Smith being Will Smith, and Margot Robbie being hot, extremely hot TBF. But that doesn’t make a movie
Old 02-28-2021, 09:42 PM   #7287
Edward64
Head Coach

Croods 2 - 7/10

Family loved the first Croods ("still alive!") and, like many sequels, Croods 2 wasn't near as good but still a fun movie in its own right.

It did make me melancholy because my kids have now outgrown the animated Pixar/Dreamworks/Disney etc. stuff.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:43 PM   #7288
Edward64
Head Coach

No reviews for the new Wonder Woman here? Anyone watch it, any reviews?
Old 02-28-2021, 10:08 PM   #7289
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

I didn't think it was as good as the first. Probably a 6/10 for me. It just felt like a mediocre super hero movie.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:24 PM   #7290
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

Watched it. I couldn't tell you much about it. My wife enjoyed it. I thought it was fine. About as good as Captain Marvel.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:32 PM   #7291
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

We've been rolling through the Toy Story movies since we're going to get Disney+ for a month to watch Mandalorian and Wandavision and we haven't seen 4 yet.

Toy Story 1 is amazing - the animation looks a little dated now and the story perhaps a little simple, but it's still a classic. Great buddy picture and an all around fun movie with good cast, good music, good visuals, etc. It's a wonderful movie and I could watch it over and over (and have).

Toy Story 2 is better than I remember - the whole cowboy gang plot is really good. I wish they hadn't made Kelsey Grammar such a simplistic bad guy in the end as he was more complex through the rest of the movie. Also, the whole "quest to find Woody" from the other characters subplot just goes on too long and in too many different directions (time in the toy store, replacement Buzz, Zurg "I am your father" subplot) - it's like they just needed something to do with the other characters in a B plot while Woody got all the A plot time. Same with the ending - it just goes on too long and there were scenes that appear to just be there to show off technical prowess.

Toy Story 3 - It's easily the worst of the three for plot. Lotso the two faced bad guy and resetting Buzz doesn't seem fresh as those are retread from the 2nd movie. The Great Escape plot isn't very original but it works... until it doesn't. And that's a big problem in this movie - there's a lot of pretending stuff works until it doesn't just to string the audience along. This climaxes in the last 20 minutes where it's hard to not choke up but also feels ridiculously emotionally manipulative. It builds on the other trappings of the movie that are well done: our journey with the characters, Andy going to college, and Bonnie. But it amps them up too much and plays them for ugly cries - first they're all going to die and try to get the audience to accept that (which is way too dark for the series)... but they're deus ex machina'd away. Then there's the scene with Andy and his mom that I probably won't be able to watch for like 10 years after our kid leaves home. And, finally, we get one last hurrah with Andy and Bonnie and our characters, which should have been the finale but comes after an already emotional roller coaster.

I have low expectations for Toy Story 4 because I have no idea where they could go after 3 was a fitting, if uneven, conclusion to what should have been a trilogy. I'm kindof expecting Pirates of the Caribbean 4 level drop off.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:06 PM   #7292
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

You may be surprised then to learn that Toy Story 4 has a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. Though Toy Story 3 has a 98% - and I LOVED Toy Story 3, so I have no problems with that score.
Old 03-18-2021, 09:17 PM   #7293
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I didn't really like Toy Story 4.

Forky was just frustrating and annoying for the first half hour - I think they were trying to speak to parents who deal with toddlers with that. Gabby was clearly the villain as each movie (2/3/4) became more and more transparent, at least until she was "redeemed". And everything else is just scattershot. Duke Caboom mostly works but his character arc is the same as everyone's in the series (I had a kid who left me). Key and Peele are used exclusively for comic relief and their characters have no arc. The finale is absurd and undoes the major themes from earlier in this movie (leave no toy behind), Toy Story 2 (Jessie and Bullseye), and Toy Story 1 (Woody with Buzz and all of Andy's toys). It's really feels like they handed an old franchise over to someone who doesn't really get the characters but can make a caricature approximation of them (this movie's Buzz is pretty bad) and has them do things that seem to go against their core.

Maybe it gets better on subsequent watchings.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:22 PM   #7294
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Yeah, I didn't really like Toy Story 4.

Forky was just frustrating and annoying for the first half hour - I think they were trying to speak to parents who deal with toddlers with that. Gabby was clearly the villain as each movie (2/3/4) became more and more transparent, at least until she was "redeemed". And everything else is just scattershot. Duke Caboom mostly works but his character arc is the same as everyone's in the series (I had a kid who left me). Key and Peele are used exclusively for comic relief and their characters have no arc. The finale is absurd and undoes the major themes from earlier in this movie (leave no toy behind), Toy Story 2 (Jessie and Bullseye), and Toy Story 1 (Woody with Buzz and all of Andy's toys). It's really feels like they handed an old franchise over to someone who doesn't really get the characters but can make a caricature approximation of them (this movie's Buzz is pretty bad) and has them do things that seem to go against their core.

Maybe it gets better on subsequent watchings.

SI

Forky is the Pixar Jar Jar Binks. If you can try to ignore him altogether, it’s a lot more tolerable.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:20 PM   #7295
tarcone
Coordinator

Anybody watch the new Justice League? Is it worth the 4 hours?

Old 03-27-2021, 05:13 PM   #7296
AlexB
Pro Starter

In The Heat Of the Night - 10/10

I thought I’d seen this before, but no, and wow, what a film. The honesty of depiction of the racial attitudes are shocking even now, I can’t even imagine how this was received in 1967.

Last edited by AlexB : 03-27-2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:02 AM   #7297
Edward64
Head Coach

News of the World - 8/10

Really enjoyed this movie. Slower pace for sure but found myself wishing it would keep on go for a little while longer. I don't remember seeing Tom Hanks in a somber movie before, so that was different.

Well worth the $5.99 for date night.

Last edited by Edward64 : 03-28-2021 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:14 AM   #7298
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
News of the World - 8/10

Really enjoyed this movie. Slower pace for sure but found myself wishing it would keep on go for a little while longer. I don't remember seeing Tom Hanks in a somber movie before, so that was different.

Well worth the $5.99 for date night.
Watch that last night as well. For some reason I didn't really get into it, but my wife liked it.

Promising Young Woman- 9/10
Fantastic performances in a very wild story. Dark comedy shot like a modern horror, it is great film but not a good date movie.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:49 PM   #7299
tarcone
Coordinator

Godzilla vs. Kong- 10/10

My most highly anticipated movie for about 3 years. And it did not disappoint. Great effects. Great fight scenes. Just a great movie. I loved it.

I will be watching it again. Watched on HBOMax, and want to see it in the theater to get the full effect.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:40 PM   #7300
pantera
n00b

They Live 4/10 I actually read a good review about this 80s movie. Starred Rowdy Roddy Piper. Thought it would be a fun way to burn off 90 minutes before I went to bed last night. Boy was I wrong. I was not expecting a Stanley Kubrick masterpiece but my gosh this was bad.
pantera is offline   Reply With Quote