Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #1101
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Hmmm .... wonder if that subconciously got people onto DT - he checked in very early. Probably not a great idea not having villager PMs - better just having a standard one and posting it here and PMing it to the wolves as well.

I forgot to mention one of the few fun wolves moments (apart from the rest of them laughing at my paranoid ways)

Ha, yeah, I figured there would be someone else with healing protecting Danny (as it turned out, three someones) and I figured I'd try to spread the healing around. Oops.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #1102
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

BTW JAG...you had me wondering what the heck you were up to the entire day prior to you revealing your scan on me. I had tracking, so I knew you had scanned me...I had assumed it was a kinship scan, and told my fellow wolves as much. There wasn't a whole lot we could do about it during the day, obviously, but then I thought maybe I was wrong or something...then you asked me why I placed my vote where I did, and had a very terse "Okay" response back - I knew I was boned then. Sure enough, moments later came your reveal
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #1103
Autumn
Head Coach

That sucks, Abe, but don't feel bad at all. I find I'm almost as stressed running a game as being a wolf. Every time I go to hit send on a PM I have to triple check who I'm sending it to, I'm always afraid I'm going to send a seer scan to the wrong person or something like that. It's only a matter of time until a slip up happens. We all really are looking forward to another game from you, so don't sweat it.

I definitely would not suggest moderators do the "don't send out villager PM" thing again though. I suspected that might cause a problem eventually.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #1104
Autumn
Head Coach

Man, now I really want to run a Paranoia game. You guys keep putting these bugs in my brain. That would be fun.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #1105
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
That sucks, Abe, but don't feel bad at all. I find I'm almost as stressed running a game as being a wolf. Every time I go to hit send on a PM I have to triple check who I'm sending it to, I'm always afraid I'm going to send a seer scan to the wrong person or something like that.

I was terrified when I was running it that I'd miss something too. No matter how sure I was I always went back to my spreadsheet and recalculated votes a lot. Another reason I was so slow.

BTW bhlloy you were very very lucky. I had my scan on you all of day two until the Chief thing happened and I had to find out just what was true.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #1106
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Bhlloy had camoflauge so it wouldn't have mattered.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote