Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #251
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
... Is Bhlloy really alone in the study for two days? That's weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
You hear a blast of gunfire in the room next door.

I've been trying to figure out this "flavor". I wasn't sure if the room next door was the Study vs the Cellar. I would have thought if it was the cellar, we might have heard a sound "beneath us". So... if it in fact is the Study, I fear something may have happened to him.

But Autumn, keep in mind that to go from one room to another, investigate that room, and then return is a three day journey. If Bhlloy returns to the Main Room tomorrow, then we can reasonably suspect that sequence of events. I still want to know about the gunfire though...
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #252
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
That is a strategy that can't possibly benefit the village. If you are positive all three of you were villagers and you hadn't encountered anyone else who had seemed fishy then you have to vote no lynch. Anything else is doing the Deadites work.
I gotta say dubb (and I did mention it in an earlier post), NONE of us ever even considered a "no lynch" scenario.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #253
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
I gotta say dubb (and I did mention it in an earlier post), NONE of us ever even considered a "no lynch" scenario.

I read back through page 3. Will re-read the rest later. I saw where you mentioned that, but it doesn't make you look any better in my eyes. "Sorry judge, in hindsight I probably shouldn't have done that." "Agreed, you are free to go."

Just doesn't work with me.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #254
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Thing is with a scenario where NTN is being pushed as a candidate to save DV is that unless the baddies are allowed access to all threads (not inconceivable) one of the baddies must have been in the Yard and voted DV, which seems a bit of a stretch but also not inconceivable.

I think I agree with Danny - we ought to hang here for at least one more turn to let Bhlloy and anyone out in the yard catch up with us. The other option would be to go to the Yard to, hopefully, meet the people from the Woods, who are probably on the trail now and will be in the yard tomorrow.

Re-reading this entire thread for clues I've just come up with a case against chief that revolves around this. I believe it is entirely possible that wolves can check other threads. In fact look at chiefs posts from #169 on for about the next 10 or so posts. I believe he forgot he could check them and made a mistake by posting that he went back as I thought it was fairly obvious we were not to go back into rooms after we left them. Maybe this post and other attacks on him from Narc is why he was night killed. Additionally I really am skeptical of the whole ntn thing now that was brought up and am not sure if Autumn can be trusted, but as noted chief, for what ever reason voted for NTN, despite not ever being in the same room, too when he was night killed. To me he is just screaming wolf so much so that.

Vote Chief

I'd also be open for Autumn, but Chief just really sticks out to me.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #255
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #256
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Things are happy and calm. No one has died for a few minutes. YOu sit around and tell stories.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #257
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

This is a NICE cabin!

Old 09-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #258
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Re-reading this entire thread for clues I've just come up with a case against chief that revolves around this. I believe it is entirely possible that wolves can check other threads. In fact look at chiefs posts from #169 on for about the next 10 or so posts. I believe he forgot he could check them and made a mistake by posting that he went back as I thought it was fairly obvious we were not to go back into rooms after we left them. Maybe this post and other attacks on him from Narc is why he was night killed. Additionally I really am skeptical of the whole ntn thing now that was brought up and am not sure if Autumn can be trusted, but as noted chief, for what ever reason voted for NTN, despite not ever being in the same room, too when he was night killed. To me he is just screaming wolf so much so that.

Vote Chief

I'd also be open for Autumn, but Chief just really sticks out to me.

This logic seems pretty sound to me also.

Vote Chief
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #259
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Also, is there deadline tonight or is it Sunday or Monday? With the game being split between threads, the normal way of communicating deadlines is missing.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #260
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Monday. That's why I am posting info in every thread.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #261
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh I can't forget. Autumn blatantly role fished. On day 3 he voted DV with the pretense of "I don't think anyone in this game has a role."

How is anyone supposed to disagree with that without role revealing. Clearly he was looking for a role reveal.

That is not role fishing, it's a comment about the game, and its rules, just like we make in every game of WW. I didn't ask "Does anyone think there are roles in the game? If so, please tlel me." I said that I didn't think there are roles. Each villager has a specialty, and there are items, it seems to me there are likely no regular roles.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #262
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Simple. Autumn came flying into the woods with DV, Bug, Jackal, and I. At that point both Bug and Jackal had described NtN as having run off from their thread. They both said he had a disgusting appearance as he ran off with crazy hair and crooked teeth. Clearly he was a Deadite if he looked like that.

So we all agreed to vote him. Autumn shows up and claims that he doesn't believe there was anything to that. He thinks it was flavor. He then plays dumb for about the next 4 hours on everything else before eventually agreeing to vote NtN.

Part one. For those who were not there, we had 3 votes on NTN in our thread. At deadline, when results came up, we were told that NTN looked crazed and ran away. My interpretation at the time was that this was the result of the lynch. He disappeared from the thread, and I figured that CF's flavor for a lynch was going to be that we ran that person off, out of the game.

He was described as having funny teeth and hair. I have not seen these movies, so I did not realize that meant anything useful. He was not revealed as being bad, and subsequently disappeared, at lynch time, so I figured he was lynched and we weren't going ot get role reveals in this game.

When I showed up in their thread I disagreed with the idea of voting NTN because I thought he was likely dead. When I went back and read the rules I "backtracked" and realized we should have seen a corpse if he was dead, so I agreed he must still be in the game somehow.

I would like to point out that from the description here it doesn't sound like NTN was bad, or at least like we're not going to get any reveal of allegiance from death.

Dubb was very alarmed that I wasn't just going along wit the group on this, and that I then changed my mind when reading the rules on death. I don't believe that villagers need to go along with the group, and I believe that villagers should change thier minds when corrected by the rules. So that's that. I also don't believe a wolf shows up and argues for four hours about not voting another wolf.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #263
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Later in the evening I mentioned a letter with gibberish I had found. At the time I didn't know it was in my inventory, I thought I discarded it. Autumn agrees with this and says he doesn't think it is an item b/c he saw one in his thread. Turns out I did have the letter. Autumn backtracks so heavily here I think he might have his own tire tracks on him.

All the while Autumn pushed us forward to the yard.

The next day Autumn again tried to corral us in here. Almost like he has an agenda to get us all here. He was overly pushy.

I was not pushy. I suggested where it would probably be best for us to go. Like a villager does, when playing Werewolf. I am not the kind of villager who sits back, doesn't suggest actions, and then picks apart other people's ideas. I don't think that's a useful strategy.

I did indeed see CF describe in the Road thread a parchment with strange writing, and the sound of strange voices. I then saw a face in the clouds, a wind pick me up and take me to the Woods. You know, Dubb, that I ended up in the Woods in the middle of the day, so it does not seem surprising that there was flavor text that went along with that action. The fact that it included a parchment, and you also found a parchment does not seem alarming to me. What I saw was not an item you could pick up. I'm glad you found an item you can pick up.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #264
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Bug mentions he had a weapon but it was taken from him on N2 by the picture. He doesn't know what picture or why just that it took it. Autumn agrees with this assessment saying he has a weapon too and it could have been taken.

Bug says something along the lines of he had no idea it could be taken and called Autumn on the comment. I'm really not sure exactly what Autumn said here but it struck me as fishy too. I believe he also claimed to have seen the picture too? Said it could have taken his weapon but didn't?

I've explained this several times to you Dubb. I have an item. I had my item almost taken away from me during the lynch. So I know that it's possible to lose an item. Thus I said that I agreed that Bug was probably telling the truth. This is useful information for a villager to pass along, and how we help find the wolves. A wolf would not declare that he had an item and help vouch for another player.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #265
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Autumn then went to say that every player in the game except for 2 had passed through the cabin and that we must head there. My comment was how the hell do you know that? I still don't know how in the hell he knows that. The guy had never been to the cabin. How does he know everyone except 2 players had been there? This was what put me over the top on him.

I have also explained this several times. Has it made sense to you, Jackal? I posted the list of information we've collected several times a day. By looking at the list it is obvious that Zinto and Mckerney were on either the trail or the woods. there is no other possible location for them to have traveled to, this is proven by the daily location information. We know where they started, we know where it's possible to travel, we know where we have been. That is the only place they could be, its some simple analysis of the location information.

And it is in fact why I've kept these detailed notes, so we could figure things like this out. I feel like you're just battering me, Dubb, for doing a good job as a villager. Would it be more useful if I had not kept those notes and we had no idea where anyone was, or what items they might have?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #266
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Autumn and I also had an argument yesterday over my idea that areas would be closing each day at random to eventually "force" us all here. That was my idea on D2 and on D3 Autumn tried to play it off as his own.

Just something isn't adding up with this guy.

You disagree with me about what happened. If we were back in that thread we could solve the question. But disagreeing about what was said doesn't make me a wolf, any more than it makes you a wolf for disagreeing with me.

I'm sorry if these replies came off as heated, I'm finding it bothered me more than it probably should. I feel like all of these are really off target reasons to suspect me, and in fact are a good list of the well-formed analysis I've brought to the game. I obviously haven't explained them well to you, since you don't seem to understand any of the points I've made. Maybe Jackal can step in and let us know if I've made any sense to him.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #267
Autumn
Head Coach

So, I guess Bug stayed in the Yard? I think maybe he forgot to put in an investigate order? I was thinking he was coming with us.

Day One

*Road - Autumn, The Jackal, Zinto, NTNdeacon, MrBug708
3 votes for NTN (jackal, mrbug, ?), 1 for mrbug (me) 1 for ?

*Trail - Darth Vilus, Dubb, Mauboy, Commo, Dzilla
3 votes for no lynch

*Yard - bhlloy, mckerny, J23
1-1-1 vote

Study - tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (finds spell here?), Narcizo
3 votes for Danny

Day Two

*Road - Autumn (later gone to Woods)

*Trail - Zinto, Mckerney

*Woods - The Jackal, MrBug (finds knife), Dubb (finds paper), Darth Vilus, (later Autumn)
4 votes for NTN (darth no show)

*Yard - Commo, Dzilla, Mauboy
3 votes for Darth

*Cabin - Bhlloy, J23, Danny, NTNdeacon (dies)

Study - Tyketime, Chief Rum, Narcizo

Day Three

Trail -

Woods - Darth Vilus (likely lynched)

*Yard - Jackal, Autumn, Dubb, MrBug708 (loses knife)
3 votes DV (no vote bug)

*Cabin - Commo, Mauboy, Dzilla, Narcizo (dies night 3), Tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (has knife, has spell), J23

Study - Bhlloy

Day Four

Cellar - Chief Rum, Mauboy

Cabin - Commo, Dzilla, Tyketime, Danny (later left), J23, Jackal, Autumn, Dubb

Yard - MrBug 708

Study - Bhlloy

Woods - (Zinto, Mckerney, Darth) (Danny?)

*Complete roster

Trail leads to Woods or Yard (or Road??)
Trail was investigated by Zinto, Mckerney

Road leads to Trail or Woods
*Road was investigated by Autumn+

Woods leads to Trail, Road or Yard
*Woods was investigated by Dubb+, Darth, Jackal, Mr.Bug+

Yard leads to Trail, Woods, Cabin
*Yard was investigated by Common, Dzilla, Mauboy

Cabin leads to Yard, Study, Cellar
*Cabin was investigated by Bhlloy, J23
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #268
Autumn
Head Coach

Slight edit for clarity

Day One

*Road - Autumn, The Jackal, Zinto, NTNdeacon, MrBug708
3 votes for NTN (jackal, mrbug, ?), 1 for mrbug (me) 1 for ?

*Trail - Darth Vilus, Dubb, Mauboy, Commo, Dzilla
3 votes for no lynch

*Yard - bhlloy, mckerny, J23
1-1-1 vote

Study - tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (finds spell here?), Narcizo
3 votes for Danny

Day Two

*Road - Autumn (later gone to Woods)

*Trail - Zinto, Mckerney

*Woods - The Jackal, MrBug (finds knife), Dubb (finds paper), Darth Vilus, (later Autumn)
4 votes for NTN (darth no show)

*Yard - Commo, Dzilla, Mauboy
3 votes for Darth

*Cabin - Bhlloy, J23, Danny, NTNdeacon (dies)

Study - Tyketime, Chief Rum, Narcizo

Day Three

Trail or Woods - Zinto, Mckerney

Woods - Darth Vilus (likely lynched)

*Yard - Jackal, Autumn, Dubb, MrBug708 (loses knife)
3 votes DV (no vote bug)

*Cabin - Commo, Mauboy, Dzilla, Narcizo (dies night 3), Tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (has knife, has spell), J23

Study - Bhlloy

Day Four

Cellar - Chief Rum, Mauboy

Cabin - Commo, Dzilla, Tyketime, Danny (later left), J23, Jackal, Autumn, Dubb

Yard - MrBug 708

Study - Bhlloy

Woods or Yard - (Zinto, Mckerney, Darth) (Danny in Woods?)

*Complete roster

Trail leads to Woods or Yard (or Road??)
Trail was investigated by Zinto, Mckerney

Road leads to Trail or Woods
*Road was investigated by Autumn+

Woods leads to Trail, Road or Yard
*Woods was investigated by Dubb+, Darth, Jackal, Mr.Bug+

Yard leads to Trail, Woods, Cabin
*Yard was investigated by Common, Dzilla, Mauboy

Cabin leads to Yard, Study, Cellar
*Cabin was investigated by Bhlloy, J23
Old 09-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #269
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Autumn

You don't want to argue, fine. I will leave it at that. BTW Jackal said he knows exactly what I am talking about when I called you out in the yard. IDK for a fact, but I don't think he's going to come in and label my fears as baseless.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #270
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VOTES:
Chief - Commo_soldier (254) dzilla77 (258)
Autumn - dubb (269)

INVESTIGATES:

None

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-18-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:24 PM   #271
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Someone tries to lighten the mood by playing a tune on the piano. It is a mournful and sad tune, in the key of D...minor, the saddest of all keys.
Another of you spins around and around to the music, dancing in a circle.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #272
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Vote Autumn

You don't want to argue, fine. I will leave it at that. BTW Jackal said he knows exactly what I am talking about when I called you out in the yard. IDK for a fact, but I don't think he's going to come in and label my fears as baseless.

What does that mean, I don't want to argue? I just posted like a 12 page essay about each of your points. Do you have any response to my response? I feel I keep answering your questions but I never get anything back from you.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #273
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That is not role fishing, it's a comment about the game, and its rules, just like we make in every game of WW. I didn't ask "Does anyone think there are roles in the game? If so, please tlel me." I said that I didn't think there are roles. Each villager has a specialty, and there are items, it seems to me there are likely no regular roles.

Was role fishing in the most blatant form and still is. There is no way for anyone to argue this short or role revealing. For some reason you seem to want this it would appear.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #274
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Part one. For those who were not there, we had 3 votes on NTN in our thread. At deadline, when results came up, we were told that NTN looked crazed and ran away. My interpretation at the time was that this was the result of the lynch. He disappeared from the thread, and I figured that CF's flavor for a lynch was going to be that we ran that person off, out of the game.

He was described as having funny teeth and hair. I have not seen these movies, so I did not realize that meant anything useful. He was not revealed as being bad, and subsequently disappeared, at lynch time, so I figured he was lynched and we weren't going ot get role reveals in this game.

When I showed up in their thread I disagreed with the idea of voting NTN because I thought he was likely dead. When I went back and read the rules I "backtracked" and realized we should have seen a corpse if he was dead, so I agreed he must still be in the game somehow.

I would like to point out that from the description here it doesn't sound like NTN was bad, or at least like we're not going to get any reveal of allegiance from death.

Dubb was very alarmed that I wasn't just going along wit the group on this, and that I then changed my mind when reading the rules on death. I don't believe that villagers need to go along with the group, and I believe that villagers should change thier minds when corrected by the rules. So that's that. I also don't believe a wolf shows up and argues for four hours about not voting another wolf.

You are entitled to your beliefs and I mine.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #275
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I was not pushy. I suggested where it would probably be best for us to go. Like a villager does, when playing Werewolf. I am not the kind of villager who sits back, doesn't suggest actions, and then picks apart other people's ideas. I don't think that's a useful strategy.

I did indeed see CF describe in the Road thread a parchment with strange writing, and the sound of strange voices. I then saw a face in the clouds, a wind pick me up and take me to the Woods. You know, Dubb, that I ended up in the Woods in the middle of the day, so it does not seem surprising that there was flavor text that went along with that action. The fact that it included a parchment, and you also found a parchment does not seem alarming to me. What I saw was not an item you could pick up. I'm glad you found an item you can pick up.

I just find it hard to believe that I see a parchment and you see one. That bug has a weapon so then you have one and then bug loses his and you say you could have lost yours. If I claim to live in medieval times will you claim to be a knight of the round table? Where does this end?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #276
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I just find it hard to believe that I see a parchment and you see one. That bug has a weapon so then you have one and then bug loses his and you say you could have lost yours. If I claim to live in medieval times will you claim to be a knight of the round table? Where does this end?

Bug sees a picture that he knows nothing about and you back him up and claim to see the picture too.......Trying awfully hard to attach yourself to people here.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #277
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I have also explained this several times. Has it made sense to you, Jackal? I posted the list of information we've collected several times a day. By looking at the list it is obvious that Zinto and Mckerney were on either the trail or the woods. there is no other possible location for them to have traveled to, this is proven by the daily location information. We know where they started, we know where it's possible to travel, we know where we have been. That is the only place they could be, its some simple analysis of the location information.

And it is in fact why I've kept these detailed notes, so we could figure things like this out. I feel like you're just battering me, Dubb, for doing a good job as a villager. Would it be more useful if I had not kept those notes and we had no idea where anyone was, or what items they might have?

Don't Backtrack Autumn. You said we need to go to the cabin bc every loving player except 2 had been there. I don't think you had nearly enough info at the time to know that every char but 2 had been to the main cabin room. How did you know those who started in the study had been there? How did you know the other two hadn't flown in. Was too dead on of a call with too many unknowns for me to believe it wasn't a slip up.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #278
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You disagree with me about what happened. If we were back in that thread we could solve the question. But disagreeing about what was said doesn't make me a wolf, any more than it makes you a wolf for disagreeing with me.

I'm sorry if these replies came off as heated, I'm finding it bothered me more than it probably should. I feel like all of these are really off target reasons to suspect me, and in fact are a good list of the well-formed analysis I've brought to the game. I obviously haven't explained them well to you, since you don't seem to understand any of the points I've made. Maybe Jackal can step in and let us know if I've made any sense to him.

What if I stole you day decals, played them off as my own, and then argued with you that they were mine not yours. This just one day after saying arguing we didn't need them. Would that not strike you as odd?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #279
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Decals=recaps

Flipping autocorrect
Old 09-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #280
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Don't Backtrack Autumn. You said we need to go to the cabin bc every loving player except 2 had been there. I don't think you had nearly enough info at the time to know that every char but 2 had been to the main cabin room. How did you know those who started in the study had been there? How did you know the other two hadn't flown in. Was too dead on of a call with too many unknowns for me to believe it wasn't a slip up.

Loving=living
Old 09-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #281
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of the objects and their effects today before tonight's vote.

So far, I think we have a gun and knife (not necessarily in the Main Room with us, but "in play"), as well as at least two parchments. What am I missing?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:59 AM   #282
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

I also hope Jackal gives us his non-biased opinion of the dubb vs Autumn debate.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #283
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

I would also say that there was a fairly strong opinion on Day 1 & 2 (at least in the Study) that we should all try to congregate together to gather information and stay stronger in numbers. But it doesn't seem like we've actually accomplished that yet. I posted it before, but I do want to look at those who continue to try to keep the group moving (and thus less likely to all be together in the same room). I know we have to balance investigations, and so I am interested in what the rest of you think. It just seems to me that Team Evil has the advantage if groups of 2-3 go their separate ways. Details can be lost or blatantly lied about if there aren't more witnesses to the actual crime.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #284
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

I said that Zinto and Mckerney had to be in the trail or woods and that everyone else had to be in the cabin or beyond. So it made sense to go to the cabin. I am sorry that you remember this incorrectly, or cannot understand how I concluded it, but it is obvious from the info I have posted.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #285
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of the objects and their effects today before tonight's vote.

So far, I think we have a gun and knife (not necessarily in the Main Room with us, but "in play"), as well as at least two parchments. What am I missing?

I have never found a parchment htat was an item that could be picked up. The force that moved me from the Road to the Woods included a parchment in CF's writeup. It's one fo the things I saw, just as at lynches we've seen weird things in the air.

I also have an item, a weapon, a shovel that I found on the Road. It seems to increase your effectiveness in a vote would be my guess from the messages I've gotten from CF.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #286
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Bug sees a picture that he knows nothing about and you back him up and claim to see the picture too.......Trying awfully hard to attach yourself to people here.

I did not claim to see a picture. I said that we all saw an image of a face at lynch time. I get a message around lynch time every day that says something about me hitting at that image with my weapon, and it also says that I held on to my weapon. Therefore Bug's comment sounded valid, it sounded like he was striking at an image and lost his weapon.

Dubb, why don't you tell us about your item, what you've done with it, and how it's helped the village?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 AM   #287
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

So you find it hard to believe that there are more than one weapon in the game and that the rules apply the same to them? You find it hard to believe that you found an item, a magic parchment, in a game with magic spells, and that someone else might have seen one? I think if I say that I see swirling faces at lynchtime you're going to find that suspicious, or that I heard strange things from another room.

Your theory is that I am a wolf, and that instead of being quiet like Bug, or picking people apart like you, I have decided to claim I have an item (which you I guess don't think I do), claim to have seen an item in a writeup, all because of what? I want to draw attention to myself? I want to make up a series of lies that have gained me nothing? Your theory makes zero sense, Dubb. Why would I even say those things if they weren't true?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #288
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I would also say that there was a fairly strong opinion on Day 1 & 2 (at least in the Study) that we should all try to congregate together to gather information and stay stronger in numbers. But it doesn't seem like we've actually accomplished that yet. I posted it before, but I do want to look at those who continue to try to keep the group moving (and thus less likely to all be together in the same room). I know we have to balance investigations, and so I am interested in what the rest of you think. It just seems to me that Team Evil has the advantage if groups of 2-3 go their separate ways. Details can be lost or blatantly lied about if there aren't more witnesses to the actual crime.

As Dubb has pointed out, I have suggested the last couple days that we move towards the cabin, after making sure all areas have been investigated once. I suggested we move from the Woods to the Yard, since we had already seen the Trail, and again that we move from the Yard to the Cabin since i wanted us to meet up with everyone else and be able to check the vote history here. Mr. Bug stayed behind, which frankly I don't remember if he just forgot to put in an order, I don't remember him suggesting that anyone stay.

We should be able to look at the room movement chart and see who else has split up. I thought it was strange that Zinto and Mckerney stayed away from the cabin, Mckerney heading in the opposite direction, and Zinto still not making it here. Darth missed a day and so stayed behind, that's why we voted him the other day.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #289
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Was role fishing in the most blatant form and still is. There is no way for anyone to argue this short or role revealing. For some reason you seem to want this it would appear.

This was not role fishing, no. You saying it is in stronger languages doesn't make it so. These sort of comments are what is getting under my skin. You do not possess some sort of authority to tell everyone in this game what is, or isn't so. It is your opinion, and in this case one that's way off track. Telling everyone in the game they're not able to argue otherwise is offensive to me.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #290
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Thing is with a scenario where NTN is being pushed as a candidate to save DV is that unless the baddies are allowed access to all threads (not inconceivable) one of the baddies must have been in the Yard and voted DV, which seems a bit of a stretch but also not inconceivable.

I think I agree with Danny - we ought to hang here for at least one more turn to let Bhlloy and anyone out in the yard catch up with us. The other option would be to go to the Yard to, hopefully, meet the people from the Woods, who are probably on the trail now and will be in the yard tomorrow.

I saw you quoting this, above. I will point out that according to my notes, day two everyone in the Yard voted darth (Commo, dzilla, mauboy). I'm not sure if this is the day being referenced, but that's information you guys didn't have probably.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #291
The Jackal
Coordinator

Honestly, I've been in the same room as Autumn for the entire game except for a few hours when he was in the road by himself and I have not been struck with the same level of certainty that dubb has been. Yes there were some things that didn't add up (such as seeing the parchment but not picking it up) and the way in which he was encouraging us not to vote for NTN, but I'm not willing to go much beyond saying it pinged me.

I feel like Autumn did a fair job of replying to what dubb has asked of him, and the chart he has been keeping, to my knowledge, does show that it was most likely everyone had been to the cabin.

Be that as it may, I'm not going to tell dubb to back off, he doesn't like the way Autumn has been playing and doesn't like the answers he's been giving and now there's enough back and forth in this thread for all of you to look at it in fairly the same way I have been.

I'm going to read what all's been posted today to see if there's any information I can offer that helps, but I think they've pretty much covered everything.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #292
Autumn
Head Coach

Also I've seen a couple times in this thread that investigating another room takes 3 days. But in fact moving to a room counts as investigation. You shouldn't need to stay to investigate another day. I've asked CF this, and he said we don't know if staying longer will help find more, but a one day investigation should be enough to at least find items and find out if there are any other exits. At this point every area has been investigated at least once.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #293
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

This point can't really be argued to a certain end. It was possibly role fishing, it was possible just a villager speculating on the nature of roles in the game. We know which way dubb saw it.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #294
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Dubb can you clarify what part this was at? I remember agreeing with you that Autumn not picking up the parchment was questionable, but I'm not sure if you meant at a different point.

And Autumn, forgive me if you are repeating yourself, but as to the parchment you said finding it in a way acted as a transportation to our thread but you never actually picked it up? Did you recite it?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #295
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Yes there were some things that didn't add up (such as seeing the parchment but not picking it up) and the way in which he was encouraging us not to vote for NTN, but I'm not willing to go much beyond saying it pinged me.

This will be the last time I harp on this, but since it keeps getting harped back to me, I feel like I have to answer this one last time. I know Jackal's read it in many threads, but people new in this thread keep hearing this chestnut.

I DID NOT FIND A PARCHMENT ON THE ROAD. In the middle of the day some event occurred which moved me from the Road to the Woods. I think a similar thing happened later to anyone who might have been on the trail, and then we saw Danny swept away last night.

When it happened to me there was a long description. I had been attempting to drive CF crazy by racking up like 50 posts in the thread when I was there alone. So I think he in turn decided to write a long entertaining text for me. There was a wind, and a fog, I saw a face in the clouds. I heard chanting in some strange language, I saw a vision (A VISION, NOT AN ACTUAL ITEM, JUST LIKE I DID NOT FIND A REAL FACE IN THE CLOUDS) of a parchment with strange writing, and probably other things. A wind picked me up and took me over the bridge and through the woods and smashed me into the tree. I made several George of the Jungle jokes and we had a good time with it.

When Dubb said he had a parchment, I said I could believe that since I had seen a description of a parchment, and it sounded like Dubb's. I felt his reveal was legit, and said so, since I thought that was useful information for other players to know.

I NEVER FOUND A PARCHMENT WHICH COULD BE PICKED UP.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #296
The Jackal
Coordinator

Dubb also believed at one point that Autumn was trying to herd us towards the cabin. I never really got that feeling only because it was always my intention to go towards the cabin no matter what other people were doing, because well that's where the fun is!
Old 09-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #297
The Jackal
Coordinator

Thank you, Autumn. I know this must be frustrating, it's tough to have someone with their sights set directly on you. I'm fairly calmed on the whole parchment issue.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:00 AM   #298
Autumn
Head Coach

Whcih reminds me, has no one here investigated NTN's corpse? I think in the rules it said thdat you could. Actually I guess probably Danny did, since he ended up with Bug's knife that had been used on NTN.

In case there's more to see I will investigate here tonight. Hopefully people will come back and congregate here, though it would be useful at some point to read what has been said in the other threads.

INVESTIGATE CABIN
Old 09-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #299
The Jackal
Coordinator

I was really only starting to get confused by Autumn because of how he was suggesting not voting for NTN, because from the description CF had given us and dubb's relaying of what deadites look like in the movies, it really did sound like NTN was a bad guy. It looks like he isn't though?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #300
The Jackal
Coordinator

INVESTIGATE CABIN