Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-22-2012, 02:45 AM   #351
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It's right, Narcizo. YOu're just that awesome. So I made the adjustment myself knowing that no one would argue that EF would give you 2 votes no matter what you are.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #352
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

One thing I'm sure of is that a veteran killed JAG. He's got a lot of streetcred. Smokes the crack and everything.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:57 AM   #353
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Having reread things I have to say that I think bhlloy smells lupine. I don't normally get that sort of impression on day two.

1) Had an argument with Autumn about the wisdom of voting DV over me, conceded Autumn's point but didn't move his vote to me.
2) Asked JAG leading questions about Julio.
3) We get decent information from a Bhlloy lynch.
4) Some other stuff

Unvote LongStarGurl
Vote Bhlloy
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #354
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I certainly don't think there's enough to warrant that certain an interpretation.

Quote:
Having reread things I have to say that I think bhlloy smells lupine. I don't normally get that sort of impression on day two.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #355
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Either Narcizo is right....or he isn't!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #356
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

No. Either Narcizo is right or Danny is wrong.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #357
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Danny's alive and agreeing with me. I'm scared.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #358
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

My thoughts as I am rushing out the door to work.

Oh and if I misspell your name take it as a compliment that I dont care enough to look at previous posts and see its correct spelling.

I think we can all agree that Britrock88's comment about the 10:01 vote raises some concerns and appears to be him covering his ass. Maybe he's a wolf who knew DV would be a good guy?

I also wouldn't put a lot of stock in Jag's voting pattern, although I appreciate NarciZo's detailed analysis of all of our votes. Since he was on team Badass instead of a WW he didn't know the rest of the good guys and his vote was probably as random as any villager.

And it might raise some suspicion that Chief wasn't present today, but I don't think its enough to lynch him when there was enough dialog to analyze on day one.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:40 AM   #359
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sorry that I was AWOL after work, got very busy in the evening with various things and it completely slipped my mind.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #360
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Sorry that I was AWOL after work, got very busy in the evening with various things and it completely slipped my mind.

Its ok, i think you are a villager
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #361
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So why do people show up and say "Sorry I missed a day because of stuff" and then go away again and don't post anything else. Makes me want to vote their ass out mostly because wolves pull that all the time and villagers that do it...well it's just unhelpful.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 05-22-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #362
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And here I"m editing. Damnit. Foul on me. See what you did Jackal? You got me all riled up with my phrasing and I wasn't even thinking.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #363
Autumn
Head Coach

CF's about to be on the receiving end of a Bull Moose Special.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #364
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm all for bhlloy getting votes. I think there's a lot of people from yesterday that could use another look. I don't want to do a repeat though, so I'm going to back CrimsonFox up in getting other people into the limelight. The more people involved in the voting history, the harder it is for the wolves to kill anyone without helping us out.

An early vote on Danny is a safe vote by Chief, if he's a wolf. Danny's not likely to get traction ordinarily on Day One. If he does, hey great, you've just killed Danny. I'm going to throw my vote on Chief right now, though I'm going to look at quiet folks too. Day two is a great day to drag out the quiet ones.

Vote CHIEF RUM
Old 05-22-2012, 08:34 AM   #365
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

it's been a long night. sorrys
Old 05-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #366
Autumn
Head Coach

Man, somebody put some votes on Chubby too.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #367
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I even saw him in thread once. But nooOOooOooo. Doesn't say hi. What do I smell?
Old 05-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #368
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'm all for bhlloy getting votes. I think there's a lot of people from yesterday that could use another look. I don't want to do a repeat though, so I'm going to back CrimsonFox up in getting other people into the limelight. The more people involved in the voting history, the harder it is for the wolves to kill anyone without helping us out.

An early vote on Danny is a safe vote by Chief, if he's a wolf. Danny's not likely to get traction ordinarily on Day One. If he does, hey great, you've just killed Danny. I'm going to throw my vote on Chief right now, though I'm going to look at quiet folks too. Day two is a great day to drag out the quiet ones.

Vote CHIEF RUM

In fairness to Chief, in the NHL thread, I said I was going to vote bhlloy in the next WW game because of his anti Kings comments. Chief then said he was going to vote for me because I am a Kings fan. It was still an easy way for him to bury his vote however and he never switched as I thought he was going to and I ended up doing with bh.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #369
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Chief is an enigma wrapped in a cipher enclosed in a turd.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #370
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Vote chubby
Old 05-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #371
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I think BH is who should be looked at today but I also don't think that a runaway will help the village. I am fine with BH and Chief being lynch candidates but I would like to see some other names merge as well.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #372
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really want to see if a few votes on chubby will get him talking. I've played with him before and he knows what he's doing.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #373
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Oh and fox... There's no editing in WW. Go sit in the corner.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #374
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Wait, before you go sit in the corner please show me how many people have posted in this thread Crimson.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #375
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I have a vote sent to me via PM from the Werewolf Gods....

Vote CrimsonFox
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #376
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Yes, that vote does count. There are penalties for breaking rules.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #377
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Ok, so this morning it seems the consensus points toward the two inactives, bhlloy, and britrock.

If I am to believe what I read, it seems like the quiet ones usually have teeth, so I feel comfy going with Chief or Chubby as well. Not sure what to make of Britrocks statement, so that is a little odd, and bhlloy had a pretty weird day yesterday as well.. But I am giving both the benefit of the doubt for now to see what they do the rest of today.

For now, I'll cast an early vote for that enigma wrapped in a turd. (I laughed exceptionally hard at this)

VOTE CHIEF

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #378
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Ok, so this morning it seems the consensus points toward the two inactives, bhlloy, and britrock.

Britrock? I don't see anyone voting him, or really talking about him. They're actually talking about bhlloy and you, or the inactives. it's kind of odd for you to throw britrock in there.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #379
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Did you not read all the stuff about how britrocks comment last night was weird? I don't think its odd to mention him, although I do think its a little early to make much out of one weird little incident.

I feel way more strongly about the other 3.

FUCK EA
Old 05-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #380
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Actually, going back and re-reading, it was LSG's comment about him that gave me that illusion. That "I think we can all agree" must have stuck in my mind. This moves britrock even further off my suspicious list. Still, the other 3 I think make very viable options for day 2.

FUCK EA
Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #381
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Then again maybe "I think we all can agree" is kind of a wolfy thing to say. Why would LSG project that kind of thinking when no one had really mentioned anything before that? Maybe her and the wolves agree on a target.

I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens for a bit.. I will be going on another hike today around 3 pm or so, but I will try and check in around 2 and see what has transpired. It clearly behooves us to make the right move today.

FUCK EA
Old 05-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #382
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I agree with Crimson about Chief. A quiet Chief is a Chief that worries me. Chubby's presence was almost non-existent yesterday as well.

A quiet Chief is indeed very worrisome. That is a silent and dangerous creature.

Unfortunately, this quiet Chief was merely muzzled by working two jobs. Not so dangerous a creature.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #383
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

(from jail)
You're picking up the "backpeddling lingo" perfectly!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #384
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Awwwwww look at the cute little chief with his pink fluffy muzzle! Can I pet him?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #385
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I really should have gone to bed instead of losing my mind.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #386
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am an easy target. This is a win win for the wolves.

A. I am acknowledged to be a strong player.
B. I am quiet this game so far (for whatever reason)
C. Quiet players tend to be voted out to rule them out.

Given these facts, if I am a wolf, I encourage the run on citizen Chief. My vote doesn't look odd, given that Chief is being "suspiciously" quiet. If it doesn't work, I have at least introduced doubt on Chief and maybe don't need to use a night kill to kill him. If it does work, I have killed off a strong player.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #387
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

D You post incredibly cryptically very often, until people actually question you. But that's what's unhelpful. YOu do that both as a villager and a wolf
Old 05-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #388
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You aren't being SUSPICIOUSLY quiet btw. YOu are being normally quiet and we are I think trying to break you of that habit
Old 05-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #389
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It's everybody's favorite pincushion, bhlloy! Morning!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #390
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'll cast my lot in on one of the inactives, just to try and get them to talk. CR has shown up so tha leaves

Vote Chubby

As misguided as Danny is he feels like villager Danny. Narc I am not so sure. Seems like he is playing the same game as last time, which is a little concerning swing how that one ended up.

Britrock - ill give him a second game pass for now. At least he is around clos to deadline and making votes in timely manners
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #391
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I hope you like staring, cause everyone wants to "look at you"
Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #392
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Woh! You guys nearly took my day one lynch virginity. Bostards!

And as Autumn pointed out, you really should have lynched me instead of Darth. Makes me dubious of bhlloy and Passa.

Okay, now, keep in mind in reading this that Narc is referring to Autumn's post about voting for an unknown DV in the wake of seer-gate from the last game--a post before we knew DV was a citizen.

Narc's comment here is well after. Which makes me wonder how we would have been better off voting off Narc instead of DV. DV was a citizen--about as worthless as you can get in the game.

That seems like an odd thing to say to me.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #393
bhlloy
Coordinator

Morning CF. I am feeling a little stabby today. Ouch
Old 05-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #394
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
D You post incredibly cryptically very often, until people actually question you. But that's what's unhelpful. YOu do that both as a villager and a wolf

Oh, do I now!

Old 05-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #395
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

GE and LSG, Sick him!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #396
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Actually, going back and re-reading, it was LSG's comment about him that gave me that illusion. That "I think we can all agree" must have stuck in my mind. This moves britrock even further off my suspicious list. Still, the other 3 I think make very viable options for day 2.

I don't think I was the first one to mention that Britrock was weird, Autumn maybe said something as well. I would not put him at he bottom of any list because of something I said
Old 05-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #397
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

bhlloy - Danny (341) Narcizo (353)
Chief - CrimsonFox (342) Autumn (364) Julio (377)
Chubby - LoneStarGirl (370) bhlloy (390)
CrimsonFox - God (375)
Old 05-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #398
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am a bit leery of voting for Chief at this point as well. Granted, post 386 was on the weird side, but I am inclined to look at other candidates today. Chief may be a wolf, but he is acting very strange if he is. Then again, it could be a play from a veteran to put us on second or third level thinking.

Chubby has been quiet and I will likely cast a vote for him if things remain between him and BH. Not because of his silence, but because it would be really easy for the wolves to pile votes on top of BH if we let this thing become a runaway.

CF is on my suspicion list because of his edited post. Perhaps he revealed something that was intended more for the other wolves? But that is probably not a route to go today, I just wanted to bring up that possibility.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #399
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I was typing a sentence and forgot a word and went back to fix it. Seeing it was 5:27 in the morning and I hadn't slept yet, that is the reason. MAke fun of me sure, but wolfy move? Please. No way anyone would say "And my the way I'm a wolf. Oops! I'm going to edit that so you don't see it."

unvote chief
vote GE
Old 05-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #400
bhlloy
Coordinator

Now that seems a tad defensive CF even if I do say so myself

Ouch, what is that stabbing pain in my side? Bad CF