Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
Peregrine
Pro Starter

OOTP 13 blog - Braves All Stars

I posted this on the OOTP13 page but figured someone might be interested from here as well:

So with this dynasty I am going to be playing through a historical game of OOTP, starting in 1933 when the first All-Star game was held, and focus on every Brave player who has ever been named an All-Star. I like to add pictures, etc to my dynasties and find it sometimes annoying to do so via a forum post so I will be trying something different for me - my dynasty is in the form of a blog!

Feel free to go ahead and check it out - it has the catchy title of OOTP 13 Braves All Stars, and can be found at:

OOTP 13 Braves All-Stars

I will continue to add posts here as I update it - so feel free to comment on it here or on the blog!
Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. --Sideshow Bob

Last edited by Peregrine : 02-25-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Got posts in all the way through 1937.
Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. --Sideshow Bob
Old 02-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I have up more posts through 1940 as well as a side post about how all-stars were selected.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Alright, I have started in 1933 with the establishment of the All-Star game and posted all the way through to the Braves loss in the 1948 World Series. I have covered three Hall of Fame managers, some obscure but interesting Braves players of the thirties and forties, found a pitcher who hit three home runs in a single game, put up quite a few interesting photos, and discovered a year without an All-Star game. So it's been an interesting ride so far - I know I've learned a lot in looking all this stuff up.

Lots more to come.

OOTP 13 Braves All-Stars

Last edited by Peregrine : 03-06-2013 at 09:51 AM.