Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-26-2022, 10:25 AM   #301
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Tuesday, April 26

I spot a building in the far distance. It's the only structure besides rock and sand that I've seen in a while. It must be the Lost Library. I still have some dangerous sand to cross to make it safely to the building.

I'm to cross the remaining desert carefully so as to not draw out sand worms. D20+Dex+ Stealthy.
Old 04-26-2022, 02:43 PM   #302
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I shuffle through the sand slowly so as not to disturb the ground. I make it safely to the building.

Everyone but The Professor actually cleared this without any help. The Professor took a flyer on his reroll spell and ended up on the avoid the worm side.

Had anyone not passed, a worm would have emerged, potentially dealing 1 to 3 points of damage.
Old 04-26-2022, 04:28 PM   #303
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Also of note: All three (Sir Gareth, Professor, and Wolfrik) passed their poison roll.
Old 04-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #304
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wednesday, April 27

I stand before the locked doors to the Lost Library. An inscription on a plate above can be seen but is worn down and hard to read.

1. What do I know of the Lost Library? D20+INT+Student.

2. Look over the door and inscription.

3. Gain access to the library.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:14 AM   #305
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This ended up being a bit more complicated than it appeared.

In the what do I know about the Lost Library, Sir Gareth (4) had only just heard of it when he was sent on this mission. Seems like it should be called the Found Library now.

Tsavani (13), Mori'an (13), Lyric (12), Faris (14), and Astrid (13) all recalled it was called the Lost Library because it was home to so many lost texts, such as information on the Demon Gate and transference energy.

Professor (21), Syntax (17), Wolfrik (16), and Zilmora (23) remembered that the Lost Library was given it's name because anyone who wished to seek information could find it here. No knowledge would be truly lost. People stopped coming because the Librarian that guarded the building went crazy. It's job was to protect the text from being removed but over the years it began to just attack regardless of motive.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:18 AM   #306
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Looking over the door and inscription, we find the doors are magically sealed and locked. It appears if I can read the inscription out loud, the doors will open.

GUR QBBE JVYY BCRA GB FPUBYNEF
SBE NYY JUB FRRX GB SERRYL GENQR
VA XABJYRQTR NEIR JRYPBZR
Old 04-28-2022, 09:23 AM   #307
Poli
FOFC Survivor

To gain access to the library, I have five options. Pick the lock (Dex, Lockpick), Climb up to an open window (Str, Athlete), dispel the magic (Wis, Arcane Adept), bash in the doors (damage), or read the inscription.

Each of the adventurer's go down that line of options.

Sir Gareth, Mori'an, Wolfrik, and Zilmora all climbed to the open window.

Syntax, Lyric, and Astrid all picked the lock.

The Professor and Tsavani were able to dispel the magic and open the door.

Faris was unable to do any of those. She took a swing at the door. She hit it, but magical energy fired back at her and she lost 1HP. She then decided to solve the riddle.

"The door will open to scholars for all who seek to freely trade in knowledge are welcome"
Old 04-28-2022, 09:24 AM   #308
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The riddle was in a Caesar cipher, but I solved it without shifting. Given the letter patterns, I went with the first two words being "The door" which opened up a lot more things for me.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:24 AM   #309
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Professor and Wolfrik fail their poison rolls and lose 1HP.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:26 AM   #310
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I've left my character sheets at the office. I'm not due back there until Monday, so I'm essentially on hold until then. I've got the calendar, but rolls against skills and such require I review those sheets.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:38 PM   #311
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thursday, April 28

I went to the office to retrieve a few things I was missing (other than my gaming stuff).

A vast hall of knowledge stands before me. There are floors with endless shelves of books holding the knowledge of the universe. A wooden sign at the entrance contains a message scratched in wood.

I'm to read the message and then begin searching the stacks of books. D20+INT+Student.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:39 PM   #312
Poli
FOFC Survivor

RULES OF THE LIBRARY:

1. NO NOISE

2. TAKE NOTHING.

VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN DEATH.

--The Librarian
Old 04-29-2022, 03:10 PM   #313
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Tsavani (4) and Lyric (8): The library is so large that they have no idea where to begin.

Professor (14), Faris (11), Wolfrik (14), and Zilmora (12): They notice that there is some organization to the shelves and contents. They're marked with numbers and letters by category. That might help to better navigate the library to find what they're seeking. They gain +2 to search the library for scrolls and books tomorrow.

Sir Gareth (19), Syntax (18), Mori'an (25), and Astrid (19): They discover a massive cabinet that contains a catalog of all the contents of the library. It gives them a good idea of how and where to locate things. Judging by the disarray of the library, though, they can only hope the items they seek are located where they should be. They gain +4 to searching tomorrow.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:13 PM   #314
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Friday, April 29

The Lost Library

The library is vast and holds many books and scrolls. Search among the stacks of books for the relevant scrolls and texts you need in order to learn more about the gates.

There are five rooms/areas. I don't know why I would go another route other than 1-5, so we'll all go that way.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:26 PM   #315
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 1: There's a cozy reading nook with a soft sofa here. It's safe enough to rest. Everyone heals. Everyone regains SP and Chi. Poison is cleared. Everyone pays 5g for their helpers.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:51 PM   #316
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 2: They walk into a meeting room and find 3 skeletons. They search the bodies. D20+INT+Investigator.

Professor (6), Tsavani (9), Lyric (2), and Wolfrik (3): They suspect they may have been talking or arguing loudly and were attacked by The Librarian. Consider this a fair warning.

Sir Gareth (20), Syntax (11, spend 2g for skill boost), Mori'an (19), Faris (17), Zilmora (22), and Astrid (15): They suspect they may have been talking or arguing loudly and were attacked by The Librarian. Consider this a fair warning. They find 10g on the skeletons, though.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:53 PM   #317
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 3: I find a janitor's locker room. Nothing in here has been used in ages. The place is dirty and covered in dust. As I turn to exit, I see a hooded figure passing quickly. It might have been an avian creature, but it moved too quickly to tell.
Old 04-29-2022, 04:05 PM   #318
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 4: A large room of the library filled with ancient scrolls. I might find what I'm looking for here. Search, with bonus from yesterday: D20+INT+Investigator.

Tsavani (10), Lyric (13), Faris (13), Wolfrik (11), and Zilmora (7) find potentially helpful and relevant scrolls, but it takes a long time. Zilmora and Faris consume a ration. The others lose 1HP.

Sir Gareth (17), Professor (23), Syntax (23), Mori'an (20), and Astrid (19): They all find helpful and relevant scrolls on the topic of the gates and transference energy.

Last edited by Poli : 04-29-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:18 PM   #319
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 5: A large room of the library filled with ancient books this time instead of scrolls. I conduct a similar search as I did in room 4. Search, with bonus from yesterday: D20+INT+Investigator.

Professor (11), Tsavani (1), and Syntax (14) take a long time here but find the necessary information. Professor and Syntax consume a ration while Tsavani loses another HP.

Sir Gareth (20), Mori'an (23), Lyric (20), Faris (18), Wolfrik (21), Zilmora (20), and Astrid (22) all found information on the gates and transference energy in quick fashion.

Last edited by Poli : 04-29-2022 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:22 PM   #320
Poli
FOFC Survivor

April 30/May1, The Weekend

I look over the scrolls and books I've gathered. One of the books is peculiar and has an odd, fuzzy feeling cover. I open the book and feel a sharp sting. The book is biting me! The wound causes my thoughts to swirl in confusion.

Roll attack, damage and intellect for 3 rounds.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:26 PM   #321
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This did not go over extremely well for our friends. Each of them had to roll against intellect each round..if they lost, and they often did, they had to reroll damage and take the lower of the two amounts.

Only Sir Gareth and Lyric managed to win all 3 rounds against the book. Taking no damage, they destroyed it and took 3g.

Professor, Tsavani, Syntax, Faris, Zilmora, and Astrid destroyed the book, but took 2 points of damage. They earned 1g.

Wolfrik stunned the book twice before being bit. When he looked up from the wound, he found that the book had scurried off out of the room and disappeared. He took 1 point of damage, gained 2g.

Mori'an missed all 3 times...got bit 3 times and the book mocked him as it ran off. Mori'an was mostly glad to be rid of it. -3HP.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:43 PM   #322
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Monday, May 2

I've gathered the resources and I've taken them to a reading nook. I set them all out and begin reading over them to research what I can about reassembling the gate.

The History of the Gods
There was one world before the gods began to bicker and fight. They separated existence into different worlds they could each have domain over. The worlds are connected by the Gates of Terralon. As much as the gods hated each other, they made a truce to leave the gates alone, lest their worlds collide and destroy each other. Still, they set up guardians to defend the gates.

On the Structure of the Gates of Terralon
The Gates of Terralon act as waypoints for travel between the worlds as well as anchors to focus an energy that holds the universe together. The energy is commonly known as Transference energy.

Musings on the Anchors
If a gate were to be destroyed, the Transference energy would become unstable and chaotic. It would begin to unravel the world, sending matter through to all of the other worlds it was connected to.

Scroll of Terralonic Transference
You find a magic scroll that can activate the gates and allow one to travel through to the other worlds.

Transference Sensor and Locator
A device that can track transference energy so that you can locate the other gates and gate shards. With it, you can see that there are no other gates shards in this world. You also see that the gate in this world is located within the library.

With what I've learned after my research, I must take the Scroll and Locator (against the rules of the Library). With them, I will need to find the gate on this world, travel to the other worlds to locate all the shards of the demon gate, and finally take them back to the demon world to be reassembled.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:42 PM   #323
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Tuesday, May 3

I pack up the materials from the library and begin to leave. I don't get far before I hear a loud screech and feel air of wings flapping down from the sky. The Librarian descends upon me and attacks me for breaking the rules of the Lost Library.

3 rounds, similar to the last. Intellect rolls as well.

Last edited by Poli : 05-05-2022 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:48 PM   #324
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The intellect rolls were the same as against the book and it again proves to be a challenge for our adventurers.

Sir Gareth and Wolfrik had the most success, stunning the owl like Librarian 3 times and gaining 3g.

Mori'an cast two spells and ended up gaining 2g and 2HP, despite only winning 2 of the rounds.

Professor, Tsavani, and Zilmora gained 1g, but lost 3HP.
Syntax lost 1HP.
Lyric gained 1g, but lost 5HP.
Faris gained 2g, but lost 2HP.
Astrid gained 2g, but lost 1HP.

The Librarian, after the 3 rounds of fighting, flies away angrily, to fight them from the air.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:51 PM   #325
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wednesday, May 4

Lost Library Gate

The device that detects the transference energy is showing that the Terralon Gate in this realm is located here at the library. I need to find the gate and avoid the Librarian.

There are 5 rooms, I can avoid rooms 2 and 4 if I desire, but I don't. We'll hit them all.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:59 PM   #326
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 1:
I enter a long hallway where I can quickly gain some distance from the Librarian if I am a fast runner. D20+DEX+Athlete.

Syntax (7) is not an athlete. The Librarian is too quick for it. It comes up and claws it from behind. -2HP.

Sir Gareth (12), Faris (8), and Wolfrik (13) get a little further than Syntax, but not by much and lose 1HP.

The rest of the crew are too quick for the Librarian as they dash away at full speed. Props to Professor (21), Lyric (21), and Zilmora (21) for the top rolls.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:05 PM   #327
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 2:

A small closet at the end of the hall. I hoped it would lead elsewhere. I have to hide while the Librarian searches for me. D20+DEX+Stealthy.

Only two manage to get caught: Sir Gareth (3) and Zilmora (10). Both dart out of the closet just as the Librarian was about to descend up on them. The Librarian still reaches out and manages to do 1HP of damage to them.

The rest sneak away undetected...Professor the top of the group with 23.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:15 PM   #328
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 3:

I enter a large room with stacks and shelves of books. The Librarian enters behind me. I am unable to run or hide. I'll have to fight. D20+ATK and hopefully damage.

Once again, we're fortunate for the most part.

Tsavani and Lyric fail to hit the Librarian. The Librarian attacks and deals 1 HP damage to both.

Everyone else manages to stun the Librarian with their hit. Way to go, fellas.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:21 PM   #329
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 4:

I consider that perhaps the gate is on another level of this huge library. I begin to descend down some stairs. Doing so in a hurry proves difficult. D20+Dex+Danger Sense.

Another fairly good set of rolls.

Syntax (7), Mori'an (6), and Wolfrik (8) all trip and fall...losing 1HP.

The rest clear the stairs without issue. Sir Gareth gliding down the easiest at 17.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:07 AM   #330
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Room 5:

I find a place with several doors leading to many possible locations. One of them has to lead me to where the gate is. I spend some time trying each of them in hopes of getting the right door quickly. Just as I come to a locked door, the Librarian appears at the end of the hall. This locked door must be it. I have to get past this lock and inside.

I will attempt to pick the lock. If I fail I'll attempt to bash the door open.

All but Professor (4), Mori'an (10), and Wolfrik (10) make it through the lock. They're forced to break it open. All do rather quickly, but Mori'an suffers 1HP in the process.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:26 AM   #331
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thursday, May 5

The room I bolted into has clearly seen better days. I'm on the lookout for one of the guardians the history scrolls mentioned. A booming voice bellows out a riddle that echoes through the room:

Between two spaces I connect. Through me one passes with effect.

Two are joined in unity. A symbol for opportunity. Opened or closed is my fate. As a barrier I separate.

What am I?
Old 05-06-2022, 08:33 AM   #332
Poli
FOFC Survivor

In this scenario, my answer is for all of them...no real way for me to break that up.

I answer this correctly...
Spoiler

Each of them gain +2 to all combat rolls tomorrow (Attack and damage).

Now they must either

A) sprint to reach the gate quickly. D20+DEX+Athlete.

B) Quietly sneak to the gate undetected. D20+DEX+Stealthy.

or

C) Confidently prepare for battle. D20+STR+Intimidating.

We'll split into 3 groups for this. I'll figure out what's best for each. 3 minimum in each option. One will have four.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:00 AM   #333
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I decided, after seeing how the numbers were coming up, to change how I distributed it. Professor, Tsavani, Lyric, Faris, Zilmora, and Astrid all go sprinting...and that's based on their best abilities for success. Even then, only Tsavani (16), Lyric (19), and Faris (17) get there without stumbling. They gain +2 defense for tomorrow.

Syntax was the only one to try and get to the gate undetected. That, however, did not work out (6).

Sir Gareth (20), Mori'an (18), and Wolfrik (22) prepared for battle. Their calm walk to the gate will surely bestow confidence to any opponent. They gain +2 defense for tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:42 AM   #334
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Friday, May 6

As I walk closer to the gate, a pile of stones nearby begin to move. Dust and rubble shake free as a stone golem now stands up and takes a defensive position against me.

4 rounds of combat.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:47 AM   #335
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The Professor and Astrid make quick work of the stone golem...gaining 8 gold and suffering no damage.

Sir Gareth, Lyric, and Faris did well. They gained 6 gold and suffered just 1HP of damage before dispatching the golem. Zilmora suffered 2HP while gaining 6 gold as well.

Wolfrik and Tsavani got by the golem, gaining 4g and losing 2HP each.

Struggling past it were Syntax (lost 4HP, gained 1g) and Mori'an (lost 3HP, gained 2g).
Old 05-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #336
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The Weekend, May 7 and 8

One of the Gates of Terralon stands before me. It likely hasn't been seen by another pair of eyes in ages. It holds a certain beauty in its colors and design. Yet, it is also terrifying. I have never traveled like this and I don't know what to expect.

I am to cast the spell to activate the gate. D20+Wisdom+Arcane Adept.

then I'm to maintain my composure as I am hurled across the dimensional cosmos. D20+Constitution+Danger Sense.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:55 AM   #337
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Lyric (2) is the only one to flub the spell. Something must have not been right as the runes flicker and the portal whirls about violently. He loses 3 on his composure as a result.

Tsavani (20), Syntax (17), Zilmora (20), and Astrid (17) repeated the incantations and gestures from the Scroll of Terralonic Transference flawlessly. Runes on the gate light up and patterns swirl in the portal. It's beautiful, really. They gain +2 to their composure.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:01 PM   #338
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Everyone did a reasonable job maintaining their composure. Mori'an used Blood Ritual to make that happen. He was the only one to lose 2HP. Nearly everyone else lost 1HP due to the intense pain of the journey...a journey unlike anything they have ever experienced. They bear down and endure through it. As they begin to come to terms with what they're experiencing, they mentally peer out into the vast expanse that connects all of the infinite existence. It's jarring and disturbing.

Almost everyone suffered damage. The Professor (18) and Astrid (18) didn't have any fear going through this experience and suffered no damage.

Mori'an and Lyric used potions to regain some HP...3 for Mori'an and 2 for Lyric.

Last edited by Poli : 05-12-2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:04 PM   #339
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Monday, May 9

Level Up

Our adventurers have gained enough experience to increase their level. I will allocate 2 points to their traits. I increased their weakness the first time, strengths for the second level up. This time I'll go back to weaknesses. I'll also update what these are, as well as current HP and gold.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:34 PM   #340
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Sir Gareth's wisdom and intelligence. He gained 4HP, 1 Def, 1 Atk, damage is now 2D8 (was 2D6), 1 SP, and a new spell, Restoration. Use 1SP: Remove poisoned and cursed conditions.

Sir Gareth Stalworth
Human Cleric
Level 4

Str: 3
Dex: 0 (+1)
Con: 1
Int: 1
Wis: 1
Cha: 0

Virtue: 7
HP: 21 (22). Currently 18
Atk: 5
Def: 16
Dmg: 2D8

Gold: 62
Old 05-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #341
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased The Professor's strength and charisma. He gained 5HP, 2 Atk, damage is now 3D8 (was 2D8), 1 SP. Two new spells, Blizzard and Life Water. Blizzard: 1SP, Add D6 to all attack and damage rolls for the page. Life Water: 1SP, Restore HP by D8.

Professor Trynnicus Wyvern
Draaken Elementalist
Level 4

Str: 1
Dex: 0 (+1)
Con: 0
Int: 2
Wis: 3

Virtue: 4
HP: 23. Currently 18
Atk: 6
Def: 14 (15)
Dmg: 3D8

Gold: 30

Last edited by Poli : 05-12-2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:12 PM   #342
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Tsavani's strength and charisma. She gained 5HP, 1 Atk, 1 Def, damage is now 2D10 (was 2D6), 2 Chi. New Chi, Flurry Rush. 1Chi, Add D6 on all attack and damage rolls for the page.

Tsavani Moonchaser
Feline Monk
Level 4

Dex: 4 (+5)
Int: 0

Virtue: 6
HP: 24. Currently 13
Def: 15 (16)
Dmg: 2D10

Gold: 42
Old 05-12-2022, 01:20 PM   #343
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Syntax's wisdom and charisma. It gained 5HP, 1 Atk, 1 Def, damage is now 2D10 (was 2D6). Two new abilities, Salvage and Tonic. Salvage can turn any magical equipment into 25g. Tonic: Spend 4g to remove poison or cursed conditions.

Syntax 12B047-2
Machine Artificer
Level 4

Dex: 1 (2)
Con: 1
Int: 3
Wis: 0

Virtue: -3
HP: 24 (25). Currently 15
Def: 15

Gold: 65
Old 05-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #344
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Mori'an's wisdom and charisma. He gained 6HP, 1 Def, damage is now 2D12 (was 2D10), 1 SP. Blood ritual can now be used twice in a page (-1HP to gain +2 to a single roll). New ability, Animate Dead. Once per rest, when HP is 0, restore 25% of max health, rounded up.

Mori'an Corvus
Avian Necromancer
Level 4

Str: 0
Con: 2
Int: 3

Virtue: -3
HP: 27. Currently 18
Atk: 3 (4)
Def: 14
Dmg: 2D12 (+1)

Gold: 30
Old 05-12-2022, 03:01 PM   #345
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Lyric's wisdom and constitution. He gained 4HP, 1 atk, damage is now 2D8 (was D12). He can now use Charm (Add 15 to charisma for one roll) twice per rest. Gained locksmith ability. Gained appraiser ability. Appraiser: Reduce the cost of items by 20% rounded up. Items bought with this ability cannot be resold. Gained Captivate ability. Captivate: Once per page, Reduce incoming damage by 2.

Lyric Stringwood
Human Bard
Level 4

Dex: 2 (3)
Cha: 3

Virtue: 4
HP: 21 (22). Currently 15
Atk: 6
Def: 14
Dmg: 2D8 (+1)

Gold: 33
Old 05-12-2022, 03:18 PM   #346
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Faris's intelligence twice. She gained 5HP, 1 Atk, damage is now 2D8 (was 2D6). Faris has a weasel and an eagle. Now she has a bear. SHE HAS A BEAR. Once per page, add 2 to attack and damage. Nature's healing is now twice per rest (restore D4 health). Precise Aim is now twice per rest (Add 10 to one attack roll and D4 to damage).

Faris Leafwind
Half-Elf Druid
Level 4

Dex: 2 (3)
Int: 1

Virtue: 5
HP: 22. Currently 15
Def: 16 (17)
Dmg: 2D8

Gold: 53
Old 05-12-2022, 03:25 PM   #347
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Wolfrik's wisdom and charisma. He gained 4HP, 1 Atk, 1 Def, damage is now 2D10 (was 2D8). Gained a new ability: Final Judgement. Whenever the attack roll is 20 or more, double the damage.

Wolfrik Grayhand
Human Paladin
Level 4

Str: 3
Cha: 1

HP: 25. Currently 18
Def: 16 (17)

Gold: 22
Old 05-13-2022, 11:15 AM   #348
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Zilmora's constitution and charisma. She gained 4HP, 1 Atk, 1 Def, damage is now 3D8 (was 2D10).
Gained 2SP and two new spells, Shield and Fireball. Shield: 1SP, Reduce the first 6 points of damage on the page to 0. Fireball: 1SP, Add D20 to all attack and damage rolls on the page.

Zilmora the Wise
Elf Sorceress
Level 4

Dex: 0 (1)
Int: 2
Cha: 1

HP: 20. Currently 14
Atk: 5 (6)
Dmg: 3D8

Gold: 58
Old 05-13-2022, 11:28 AM   #349
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I increased Astrid's wisdom and strength. She gained 4HP, 1 Atk, damage is now 3D6 (was 2D6). Gained a new ability: Danger Sense.

Atrid Swiftblade
Gnome Thief
Level 4

Dex: 4 (5)
Cha: 2

Virtue: -1
HP: 20 (21). Currently 18
Dmg: 3D6

Gold: 56
Old 05-13-2022, 11:37 AM   #350
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Tuesday, May 10

Eldurlume

After my travel through the Terralon Gate in my world, I find myself in the scorching city of Eldurlume. Surrounded by gray mountains of ash, it sits on rivers of flowing lava. ~Liquid hot magma, as Dr. Evil might say.

I'm to visit the places in the city and converse with it's people.