Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #451
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The dreams I had were that Tigercat and Fonzie were villagers. If Fouts and I have had the same dreams, then that makes four "good guys" so far. That's good... it means we still have #'s.. depending on how many other villagers there are left.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:38 AM   #452
Fouts
College Starter

I had the same exact dreams. Taking us 4 out of it, that leaves these as possible bad guys;

BrianD
Desnudo
Jeff061
Swaggs
Kwhit
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:44 AM   #453
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok. That makes Tigercat, Fonzie, myself, and Fouts as "the Good Guys."

There's 9 of us left. That means, unless the entire Non-cleared group votes in a bloc.. we control who goes down each day. (except for the ghosts of course)

Tigercat, Fonzie and Fouts: If any of you have roles that allowed you to protect others (like last game's doctor and bodyguard roles).. it might be good to protect inside our bloc.

Time to do some research on the Not-Dreamed Five (the fact that Fouts and I both had the same dream makes me believe that the same dream went out to all)
Old 07-08-2005, 01:44 AM   #454
Fouts
College Starter

From what Taz posted, I figured him for either the person causing the dreams or another villager. These people didn't know what the hint meant and voted for him anyway -

TazFTW (6) BrianD, ntndeacon, Eaglesfan, swaggs, qwikshot, Barkeep49

All are now dead except for BrianD and Swaggs. Somewhere to start?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:55 AM   #455
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Note: This is NOT accusation.. this is the chart of who voted for who in each round:

Vote 1:
Desnudo, BrianD and Jeff061 voted for Airhog (who we thought was a knight. Unsure now)
Swaggs voted for the since-lynched Eaglesfan27
Kwhit voted at the last second for Airhog (which officially tipped the scales and caused the lynching of Airhog to happen)

Vote 2:
Swaggs voted for TazFTW early, stating that he was trying to cast aspersions on Desnudo and that he was working against the group.

Jeff voted for King, joining in with BrianD, although neither really gave a super reason (of course, not enough information)

Desnudo originally went against me, and then jumped against King (there was a tie at the time)

Kwhit voted early for me, at a time where there was a legitimate run against me (because I had made the first accusation from work both days) and never switched.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:01 AM   #456
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Kwhit voted at the last second for Airhog (which officially tipped the scales and caused the lynching of Airhog to happen)

This seems to be a common misconception, so let me clarify it. Kwhit's vote was after the deadline, so it did not count. If you look back to the Day 1 vote count in my final post you won't see Kwhit's name there. What actually happened is that I had missed someone in my previous tentative vote count in post #105, so that vote count was wrong. It was actually 6-4 for Airhog at that point, and when Desnudo unvoted Airhog at the last minute it was 5-4 at that point, not tied. So Kwhit's vote had no effect. Just trying to clear that up.

Last edited by Peregrine : 07-08-2005 at 02:05 AM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:03 AM   #457
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Vote 3: Fair warning. I was asleep most of the day in a vicodin haze, and did not vote. Take that as you will.

TazFTW (6): BrianD, swaggs
Barkeep49 (8):Kwhit, Desnudo, jeff061

Since we did not receive a dream on Night 3, it's quite probable that Taz was the dreamsender (especially with the hints he gave).

Now we all know the situation.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:13 AM   #458
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Desnudo and Jeff have voted the same way all three votes so far.

BrianD and Jeff have agreed two out of three times, splitting on the third vote.

Swaggs has only agreed with Brian D and that was on the third vote where there was an either/or.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:18 AM   #459
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I have my target for the next vote, but we have three days till sunday night to make a decision. We have to be right though, if the villagers lose two more, the #'s REALLY start to get precarious.

So, the not-dreamed five, the table is set.. let us know what you think of our discussions.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:34 AM   #460
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Well, it sucks being dead but my death seems to have stirred the pot.

So maybe I have indeed become more powerful than ever.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:29 AM   #461
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Also, since we're having some free time in the game, feel free to post or PM me with suggestions for improvements, I feel this is a fairly good game but there are ways I'd like to improve it. It's hard to balance what information to give out while being secretive at the same time, I think I'd like to include more story elements, the dreams help with that (and are a pretty neat idea I think) but there may be more.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 AM   #462
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I suspect everyone who had the two dreams had it of the same two people. The reason I believed Lathum was because of his hint of Tiger's innocence, I assumed he had the dream as well.

I should add that I believe Desnudo's voting was switching all over the place. I'll go back and verify this later. Some of his posts rubbed me the wrong way, and if it wasn't for him trying to tie the first round I was going to take a more serious look at him. In other words, your linking him to me suprised me .

The killing of Taz is very very odd to me, not sure what to make of it. I'm guessing he was a non-villager faction against the wolves and the wolves detected it?

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 05:01 AM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:09 AM   #463
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Deleted.

Feel free to edit your post, sorry bout that.

Other than it being against the rules, I disagree with your sentiment though, the cat has already been let out of the bag .

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:18 AM   #464
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
And just because I don't like being on the lists up above here is what I hope is considered proof that I am not lying .

Hey, posting PMs from the moderator is against the rules. You can tell people you had a dream but not post about it in an official way. Not to mention you just gave cover to everyone who didn't have the dream, now they know what to say.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:22 AM   #465
KWhit
Coordinator

I had the dreams too. Same two guys - Tigercat and Fonzie. But I didn't get a dream last night.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:50 AM   #466
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Oh crap. I wasn't here last night to see all of Taz's hints. Had I known all of that, I definitely would have changed my vote. Luckily enough of us were here to pick up on it.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:54 AM   #467
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm not getting the dreams.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:58 AM   #468
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Which probably explains it, should of thought of that. Taz's hints are what lead to him being killed.

Old 07-08-2005, 08:14 AM   #469
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Vote Desnudo
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:14 AM   #470
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I'm not getting the dreams.

And Taz voted for you. That tells me that you are not a simple villager.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:26 AM   #471
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I didn't get the same dreams that Fouts and SirFozzie got, but now the dreams that I did get make much more sense. It is too bad Taz didn't survive the night. He did have decent odds of making it.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:38 AM   #472
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I didn't get the same dreams that Fouts and SirFozzie got, but now the dreams that I did get make much more sense. It is too bad Taz didn't survive the night. He did have decent odds of making it.

Care to elaborate on your dreams? The cats are coming out of their bags, it seems.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:50 AM   #473
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Off I go, have fun you guys and I'll see you on Sunday.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:54 AM   #474
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Care to elaborate on your dreams? The cats are coming out of their bags, it seems.

My dreams were very uneasy, as if something important was happening but I couldn't quite make out what I should be seeing. Lots of fog and haze and stuff like that. I was left with an overwhelming impression that I wasn't the only person having these dreams, and that others might be able to help me decide where to ply my skills.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:59 AM   #475
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
My dreams were very uneasy, as if something important was happening but I couldn't quite make out what I should be seeing. Lots of fog and haze and stuff like that. I was left with an overwhelming impression that I wasn't the only person having these dreams, and that others might be able to help me decide where to ply my skills.

I find that very interesting, especially the impression that others were having dreams. I was also very surprised when Fozzie came out and started discussing the dreams, because I thought I was the only one having them.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:04 AM   #476
Thomkal
Head Coach

:::haunts KWhit:::

Oh wait wrong werewolf game.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #477
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Note: This is NOT accusation.. this is the chart of who voted for who in each round:

Vote 1:
Desnudo, BrianD and Jeff061 voted for Airhog (who we thought was a knight. Unsure now)
Swaggs voted for the since-lynched Eaglesfan27

Vote 2:
Swaggs voted for TazFTW early, stating that he was trying to cast aspersions on Desnudo and that he was working against the group.

Jeff voted for King, joining in with BrianD, although neither really gave a super reason (of course, not enough information)

Desnudo originally went against me, and then jumped against King (there was a tie at the time)

Kwhit voted early for me, at a time where there was a legitimate run against me (because I had made the first accusation from work both days) and never switched.

You are incorrect. I voted for Kevin in round one. We have the whole weekend for discussions, so I'm not going to get into what my role may be unless it becomes obviously necessary.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:08 AM   #478
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I find that very interesting, especially the impression that others were having dreams. I was also very surprised when Fozzie came out and started discussing the dreams, because I thought I was the only one having them.

Now that I have a better idea what the dreams were about, I can understand tha balance reasons for having mine be a bit different.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:17 AM   #479
Tigercat
College Starter

It seems that everyone may have had those dreams, or at least people besides villagers, and it seems likely that Taz was the spinner of the dreams. Either that or the bad guys are pretending to have dreams only villagers have had. I know Fonzie is a villager. I am pretty sure Fouts is a villager. I am somewhat sure a villager was killed. Based on the hints we have gotten on the variety of roles, I would be surprised if there are more than four villagers. There still has to be magicians and their cronies, werewolves and their cronies, and perhaps knights.

And quit deflecting, forces of evil, I sincerely doubt that whatever Barkeep was, that he killed randomly. Qwik must have been evil, so which of you evil bastards were in cahoots with him? I am going to analyze the voting myself later today.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #480
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
The dreams I had were that Tigercat and Fonzie were villagers. If Fouts and I have had the same dreams, then that makes four "good guys" so far. That's good... it means we still have #'s.. depending on how many other villagers there are left.

Yep - and I can vouch for Fouts being a villager. Together we comprised the roles of "The Brothers" - who were allowed to PM each other.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #481
Tigercat
College Starter

I just got dream confirmation of Fonzie, so that just leaves three real villagers. Fouts and Fonzie, you guys haven't had dreams of any other villagers have you? If not, I believe we three can only trust each other right now. Everyone else is either evil or neutral/good special. (Although I guess your "brothers" role is sorta a special role too?) I think I will keep my eye on those others who have tried to pass themselves off as "villagers."
Old 07-08-2005, 11:25 AM   #482
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
I just got dream confirmation of Fonzie, so that just leaves three real villagers. Fouts and Fonzie, you guys haven't had dreams of any other villagers have you? If not, I believe we three can only trust each other right now. Everyone else is either evil or neutral/good special. (Although I guess your "brothers" role is sorta a special role too?) I think I will keep my eye on those others who have tried to pass themselves off as "villagers."

Nope - I only received a dream about you.

And, might I add, you're a damn sexy man.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #483
KWhit
Coordinator

I had the same dreams you guys had.

Night 1 - Dreamed that Tigercat was a villager
Night 2 - Dreamed that Fonzie was a villager

Also, the dream included two factions approaching us - from the North and the South.

That should be enough to convince you that I am a villager.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #484
weinstein7
High School JV

This is starting to get really interesting.
weinstein7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:56 AM   #485
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinstein7

Indeed it is.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:57 AM   #486
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinstein7

Agreed. Especially now that information is coming out. I was afraid to share the things I dreamed due to the fact that it would put a target on my head. Little did I know, there were many of us having the same dreams. I still feel that I will be targeted by the wolves or magicians, but at least now I know that there is a bit more safety in numbers.

I am hoping that we villagers are just caught in the middle of warring factions, and now that they know who the villagers are, they will leave us alone and go after each other.

What I am concerned about, though is that there appears to be 3 other factions, not two: Werewolves, Magicians, and Knights. I am unclear how that fits into my dreams of forces approaching from the North and South. That sounded like 2 factions to me, not 3 (although the dream was not explicit as to the number of groups).
Old 07-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #487
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
It seems that everyone may have had those dreams, or at least people besides villagers, and it seems likely that Taz was the spinner of the dreams. Either that or the bad guys are pretending to have dreams only villagers have had. I know Fonzie is a villager. I am pretty sure Fouts is a villager. I am somewhat sure a villager was killed. Based on the hints we have gotten on the variety of roles, I would be surprised if there are more than four villagers. There still has to be magicians and their cronies, werewolves and their cronies, and perhaps knights.

And quit deflecting, forces of evil, I sincerely doubt that whatever Barkeep was, that he killed randomly. Qwik must have been evil, so which of you evil bastards were in cahoots with him? I am going to analyze the voting myself later today.

If all five of the people who posted that they have had dreams are telling the truth then that only leaves two evil ones left, at most.

It doesn't really matter whether Qwik was evil or not since we don't have any idea of total amounts, but it is possible that Barkeep just took an educated guess with his kill. Just like Airhog did in the last game. My feeling is that Qwik was probably evil, but you can't assume he was just because Barkeep killed him. How do you know Barkeep is/was good?

If Barkeep was good, then why did Lathum implicate him? The only reason why that I can see would be to use his power on someone, which would imply that they were working together somehow.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:43 PM   #488
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Unvote Desnudo

Vote Desnudo
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 12:44 PM   #489
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I vote Desnudo
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 12:44 PM   #490
Desnudo
Coordinator

Thanks for the update. I think I'll leave the light on in my room tonight.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:50 PM   #491
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Hmm.. interesting.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:59 PM   #492
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe worth overlooking or even looking more into Desnudo's attempt at tying the 1st round.

I'm not saying this in reaction to the ghosts, I already had posted my suspicion about Desnudo.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:05 PM   #493
Desnudo
Coordinator

Right. Your suspicions in what regards? My posts rubbed you the wrong way? Post something concrete and we can have a discussion. Interesting that I was rubbing you the wrong way all along, yet you voted with me all three times. I will tell you who the two remaining evil doers are, assuming KWhit and all four of the villagers are telling the truth.

BrianD and jeff061

Swaggs and I are the two remaining knights. Airhog was the third. At this point there is no real point in remaining hidden as I can see where this vote is going. I would prefer not to reveal my specific role, but will do so if pressed.

Should note that it is possible that only one of the two remaining is evil.

Last edited by Desnudo : 07-08-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:08 PM   #494
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Right. Your suspicions in what regards? My posts rubbed you the wrong way? Post something concrete and we can have a discussion. Interesting that I was rubbing you the wrong way all along, yet you voted with me all three times. I will tell you who the two remaining evil doers are, assuming KWhit and all four of the villagers are telling the truth.

BrianD and jeff061

Swaggs and I are the two remaining knights. Airhog was the third. At this point there is no real point in remaining hidden as I can see where this vote is going. I would prefer not to reveal my specific role, but will do so if pressed.

Wow.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #495
Desnudo
Coordinator

Also, our objective is to root out the evil Dark Cult of magicians. NTNDeacon and KingFC were both members of said cult.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #496
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

BrianD and jeff061

I would like to emphasize your last sentence since I know I had a shot at saving Taz last night. He basically died because he lost the coin-flip.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #497
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
If all five of the people who posted that they have had dreams are telling the truth then that only leaves two evil ones left, at most.

It doesn't really matter whether Qwik was evil or not since we don't have any idea of total amounts, but it is possible that Barkeep just took an educated guess with his kill. Just like Airhog did in the last game. My feeling is that Qwik was probably evil, but you can't assume he was just because Barkeep killed him. How do you know Barkeep is/was good?

If Barkeep was good, then why did Lathum implicate him? The only reason why that I can see would be to use his power on someone, which would imply that they were working together somehow.

I don't assume anything on Barkeep, but do you honestly think he would go after someone who had a non-key evil(or not good) role when that person didn't even vote for him? I find that very very hard to believe.

And I find it hard to believe that there is more than four villagers, and I am pretty sure one of them is dead(Eaglesfan, who I believe was the other regular villager and saw a dream that I and either Fonzie or Fouts were villagers. There was no reason for him to disclose what he did in the manner he did otherwise. Unfortunately I read the signs too late and at the time thought he was bluffing as being the seer. Sorry Eaglesfan, if I am right I ask you for some ghostly forgiveness.) So thats four villagers. You expect me to believe in a game with this many factions that there are more than 4 villagers? I don't buy it. Sure are a lot of people that are likely evil or not good claiming to be villagers around here.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #498
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I will when I get home and I can look over things more, we got all weekend. You didn't see me cast a vote did you?

Old 07-08-2005, 01:13 PM   #499
Vince
Pro Starter

The shitteth, hath hitteth, the fan. Eth.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:16 PM   #500
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

In any case I'm a villager with a minor ability that really has not benefited us.

I'll look at BrianD to, he's been under the radar, hadn't thought about him much.