Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #151
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Ugh...no editing is going to drive me to drinking. I cannot believe I just typed "wolfs" and not "wolves". Proofreading is not my friend.

hmmm misspelling. did you miss sunday school?
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #152
st.cronin
General Manager

VOTE BLADE

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #153
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
hmmm misspelling. did you miss sunday school?

What sunday school teaches SPELLING????

knives out
Old 03-26-2007, 08:01 PM   #154
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And that is time

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #155
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

At tonight's business meeting after dinner, the chair brings up the point of what to do about your community. Since the events of yesterday are fresh in your mind, you realize that you need to do something.

However, whoever Them Gays are, they aren't making it easy on you. Your investigations and questionings begin, but all day long, no one flinched and no names were written on the sign.

Therefore, the chair asks for nominations from the floor. After a few moments, one of you meekly raises a hand and nominates a name. The chair asks for a second, but no second is heard. The nomination dies. Another nomination is submitted, and again dies for no second. This happene severla times.

Sure you would all like to nominate and vote for someone to be placed on teh liberal board in order to guarantee you a choice for tomorrow, but actually selecting one of your friends and neighbors is tough.

As a result, no one is seconded, no one has a plurality of votes, every nomination ends at one perpson, and no names are written on teh board.

You are not dismayed, however, for the Lord provides. Somehow, you know a name will be there in the moning.

Day One has Ended. Night One has Begun and will end at 2:00 am est Tuesday.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-26-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:10 PM   #156
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Those of you with night actions, please remembver this rule:

"It is possible for nights to end early if all night actions are in, so if you want to submit a tentative night action, and want to submit a change later, let me know in the pm to hold off until deadline. Otherwise, I will assume that once you've sent in your pm, you are good to go."

I added a line for clarification.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:03 PM   #157
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I thought because nobody was liberal we wouldn't have a chance to stone anyone, which is why i haven't gotten on before now
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:00 PM   #158
path12
Coordinator

Does anyone expect there to be a name on liberal list tomorrow morning? Or was our good Brother Abe merely providing flavor?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:08 PM   #159
Blade6119
Coordinator

I expect there to be, but ive stated all along i thought we had both roles and mechanics to put people on the list.

I think cronin is funny as hell, if only for being sooo utterly wrong about me
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:12 PM   #160
path12
Coordinator

Rereading the rules, it kind of looks to me that there aren't night kills -- maybe them gays can only put God-fearing folks on the list instead of stoning them at night.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:31 AM   #161
Blade6119
Coordinator

Or they can try and covert people, with only a few players who have liberal tendencies able to actually be turned
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #162
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

maybe i should read the rules to find out whats happening
Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 AM   #163
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The dawn arises and bring sith it new light, new sounds, new scents, and new life. You are glad that God has given you another day. You did not die before you waked, and you still have your soul.

Joy of living fills your every pore.

You get ready for a new day, brush your teeth, bathe, make or eat breakfast and coffee, and move out of your houses into your respective jobs around the community. Some of you are laborers, while others perform more service oriented tasks.

It is a beautiful day.

Your breakfast gives your body the same sustenance that God gives your soul. Everyone is accounted for. You arrived at the church for morning prayer throughout the morning at various times. As each of you arrive, you see no new names on the sign.

Has the darkness left your fair town? There have been no actions for two days now in any direction.

What happens next?

Night One has ended. Day Two has begun and will end at 9 pm EST Tuesday evening.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:36 AM   #164
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

SO I guess we wait.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:37 AM   #165
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I always assume when there is no night kill there was a BG block or a conversion.

I am guessing we won't find out either way. If the BG type role is a new player don't reveal unless you were able to ID the attacker.

IS there even a BG role?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #166
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm not really sure how to proceed today. I would prefer to have some kind of voting records at the very least, but with both Night 0 and Night 1 having completed my choice is to wait for any evidence to materialize.

If that isn't forthcoming, then I'll make an educated guess (hopefully better than random) this afternoon.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #167
st.cronin
General Manager

I've got nothin'.

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 09:15 AM   #168
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

Its somewhat noteworthy that nobody was willing to second any of the votes.

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #169
KWhit
Coordinator

Sister Thelma Snider here. I think it's a travesty that we have ... them ... (I can't even say the dispicable word)... in our town. In occurs to me that there are 6 of them among us. I say that based on this information:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Then the next major blow came. One of the store managers of the local IGA that was sent in to open and run the new store was caught giving…oral stimulation…to a member of the church! Male on male stimulation! Right in the back room of the IGA!

How had your community come to be associated with such a spiritually toxic affliction? You have caught two people publicly, and that church member was ousted immediately. He had to have been one of the seven voters that voted against God. With these activities occurring publicly, how much more is going on behind closed doors, in people’s homes?

So that's 6, unless, of course, they have been able to convert one of the liberal-minded deviants into their sin. In which case there could be 7 by now. But, I believe in the lord, so I hope and pray that there are only 6.

I am a proud, loyal American. And by that I mean that I am conservative to the core.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #170
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

6 seems kind of high. no?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:50 AM   #171
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

morning all
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:53 AM   #172
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

in a 20 person game 6 would be awfully high.

for better or worse we need to get some people up there on the liberal list. even if we end up stoning a heterosexual it would at least give us some insight hopefully in the stoning records.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:06 AM   #173
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would think six is possible if the rules for the game give very limited methods for the gays to either convert or kill (every other night, maybe? have to locate each other to communicate?) during the night phases.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:23 AM   #174
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I would think six is possible if the rules for the game give very limited methods for the gays to either convert or kill (every other night, maybe? have to locate each other to communicate?) during the night phases.

I think that makes sense. In a community such as ours, them gays cannot outwardly advertise their sick perversions, so it does figure that they may have to find ways to find each other in order to communicate. Probably through some liberal kind of meetup or some such nonsense.

I must say, I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed here.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:00 PM   #175
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i think we need to get some people on the liberal list, so at least we have a "stoning record" to go on...otherwise we just sit around and wait for them to convert everyone with a liberal leaning (if they in fact can) and then we're outnmbered and the perversion take us all!

now i doubt if anyone who volunteers to go on the list will be evil, but it might give us an insight via the voting records?

in that sense, since i know i'm good and i have no great powers, i volunteer myself?

*shrug*
Old 03-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #176
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

How do we put people on the stoning list brother?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #177
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, I imagine we could do it the way that Anxiety mentioned yesterday - cast votes for liberals instead of for stoning. I don't believe he has officially said that we can do this again today, but if he allowed us to "not waste a day yesterday" by voting for a liberal, I would guess the same rule is in play again.

As far as self-nominating (suggested by DaddyTorgo), I'm not willing to go that far. I know that is a bad vote now, and have no reason to believe I have any kind of suppressed liberal leanings. Furthermore, I would like to believe I have some value to the faithful as the game progresses.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:18 PM   #178
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i think we need to get some people on the liberal list, so at least we have a "stoning record" to go on...otherwise we just sit around and wait for them to convert everyone with a liberal leaning (if they in fact can) and then we're outnmbered and the perversion take us all!

now i doubt if anyone who volunteers to go on the list will be evil, but it might give us an insight via the voting records?

in that sense, since i know i'm good and i have no great powers, i volunteer myself?

*shrug*

Husband, what would little Leroy and I do if you were stoned to death? You would not condemn me to abandon my family duties to work outside the home would you? I beseech you, please do not sacrifice yourself -- your family needs you, and where would any of us be without family and the Lord's guidance?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 PM   #179
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The Lord worked six days on end creating our beautiful if sinful world. So I should not quake at the thought of working away most of mine. But I am about to leave on another day's hard work. So I must do my voting now.

It is for God to judge us in the end, but we are asked to judge now. And I think judging for no reason is rather hasty and liberal-minded. So...

VOTE ST CRONIN

...for not giving us a reason for his Blade vote. I know there are those types in this town. Let's see if we can root them out.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:05 PM   #180
st.cronin
General Manager

Uh, Chief, did you not read the thread? I did give reasons for voting for Blade.

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, I imagine we could do it the way that Anxiety mentioned yesterday - cast votes for liberals instead of for stoning. I don't believe he has officially said that we can do this again today, but if he allowed us to "not waste a day yesterday" by voting for a liberal, I would guess the same rule is in play again.

As far as self-nominating (suggested by DaddyTorgo), I'm not willing to go that far. I know that is a bad vote now, and have no reason to believe I have any kind of suppressed liberal leanings. Furthermore, I would like to believe I have some value to the faithful as the game progresses.

That is correct. You may continue to vote for someone to be placed on the liberal list until I tell you otherwise. To be fair, I don't believe that I was clear enough on that. Until a game mechanic puts someone on the list, you may vote to add someone there.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-27-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:11 PM   #182
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Sister Marie's talk about ...vulgar things... was not what proper ladies talk about. Since I have to face the facts that our beloved Baptist Church has been overrun by those people, we must take action. If we don't dire consequences may happen, New Yorkers or dare I say it... Lutherans.

So with al that in mind I
Vote Sister Marie (bulletsponge) to the liberal list
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #183
st.cronin
General Manager

vote Blade

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 01:18 PM   #184
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Sister Sandra you read my mind about Sister Marie and her dirty mouth.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #185
path12
Coordinator

For voting my pious, humble and God-fearing son he must be one of them:

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Old 03-27-2007, 01:57 PM   #186
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Or it is 6(or just under half) that have liberal tendencies...thats possible as well. Not just gay, but liberal(which anxiety said their would be some)
Demotivation
Old 03-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #187
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I always assume when there is no night kill there was a BG block or a conversion.

I am guessing we won't find out either way. If the BG type role is a new player don't reveal unless you were able to ID the attacker.

IS there even a BG role?
I am not of the opinion we have no night kills yet...maybe we dont, but for now im assuming like you. They just failed night 1
Demotivation
Old 03-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #188
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ill hold off on my vote until i see if i need to cast it in self-defense, since cronin seems quite happy being ignorant
Demotivation
Old 03-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #189
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Ill hold off on my vote until i see if i need to cast it in self-defense, since cronin seems quite happy being ignorant

If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #190
Blade6119
Coordinator

See, thats where its tricky...i dont have a canidate to hand you...nothing has happened yet this game, other then a bunch of missed votes. If i had to pick, id pick one of those who voted last night near the end. They all knew it was a tie, and just cast more random votes. We have no name on the list becuase of them. I dont suspect as much the missed votes, as the whole vote name onto list didnt come until late in the day.

The 4 votes last night, in order, were ironhead, me, hoops, then you.

I dont really want to vote you, and im not ready to vote iron. So if i had to vote right now, id vote hoops. And i hate voting hoops early, but if it was the deadline he would recieve my vote.

Im not sure how to deal with all the missed votes(10 i think), so im simply choosing not to for now.
Demotivation
Old 03-27-2007, 04:02 PM   #191
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
See, thats where its tricky...i dont have a canidate to hand you...nothing has happened yet this game, other then a bunch of missed votes. If i had to pick, id pick one of those who voted last night near the end. They all knew it was a tie, and just cast more random votes. We have no name on the list becuase of them. I dont suspect as much the missed votes, as the whole vote name onto list didnt come until late in the day.

The 4 votes last night, in order, were ironhead, me, hoops, then you.

I dont really want to vote you, and im not ready to vote iron. So if i had to vote right now, id vote hoops. And i hate voting hoops early, but if it was the deadline he would recieve my vote.

Im not sure how to deal with all the missed votes(10 i think), so im simply choosing not to for now.

Wouldn't it make more sense to vote for somebody that received a vote yesterday? The theory being that the wolves wouldn't put a second vote on their own guy, and since no second votes were placed, perhaps a wolf received a vote.

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 04:05 PM   #192
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense to vote for somebody that received a vote yesterday? The theory being that the wolves wouldn't put a second vote on their own guy, and since no second votes were placed, perhaps a wolf received a vote.

I dunno, to be fair it seemed alot of people didn't cast a vote, the whole thing came about kind of late.

FWIW I would have voted to break a tie yesterday. I am from the camp that there should be a lynch everyday.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #193
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I dunno, to be fair it seemed alot of people didn't cast a vote, the whole thing came about kind of late.

FWIW I would have voted to break a tie yesterday. I am from the camp that there should be a lynch everyday.

I agree its a long shot, but what else is there?

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #194
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm OK with the "late votes" idea, except that none of the votes were cast particularly late. Cronin was 50 minutes before the deadline. I do think it makes sense to look for data points, even if there doesn't appear to be much flow in this game so far.

Blade, it wouldn't be an early day of werewolf if you weren't giving me the double and triple take looks Like usual, I'm a good guy and you are potentially seeing something that isn't there, but if we are both around long enough I'm sure we'll sort that out.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #195
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well I prolly won't be around till like 7:30. Maybe a touch earlier. So I dunno. I'll vote then, but I didn't have any strong feelings as of last-time I checked the thread, so I dunno.

sorry. I'm just not entirey...in the game right now. RL
Old 03-27-2007, 05:41 PM   #196
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and FTR...i didn't vote last night because it was clear that nothing was going to happen. We weren't going to get to lynch anyone, and honesty I expected multiple people to end up on the liberal-list after night-actions so we'd have a choice today and didn't see any reason to put a 3rd person up there without any actual reason.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:45 PM   #197
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
and FTR...i didn't vote last night because it was clear that nothing was going to happen. We weren't going to get to lynch anyone, and honesty I expected multiple people to end up on the liberal-list after night-actions so we'd have a choice today and didn't see any reason to put a 3rd person up there without any actual reason.

A 3rd person?

knives out
Old 03-27-2007, 05:51 PM   #198
Tyrith
College Starter

I'm not getting involved in another early blade/cronin fight at the moment. I'm still too clueless to get engaged in a fight between heavyweights. I'm going to cast a second vote, because I want someone on the list, and Rum, sorry my friend, you are the best choice right now.

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:58 PM   #199
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

well its all wild guess owrk so far, so ill jump in with the same

Vite DaddyTorgo
Old 03-27-2007, 05:58 PM   #200
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dola that was supposed to say Vote