Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #601
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Oops -typo in my last post. CR's vote to put saldana the first up to 2 votes on D1 makes me feel a lilttle better about CR in combination with Danny's long vote on him, but even more than that it makes me doubt that CR & saldana are linked together.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #602
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

DT would have been scanned by now. I see no reason that he would not have been scanned. A quiet seer means he hasn't found a wolf yet which means DT is clean. Seems like pretty straight forward logic yet Danny seems to want to push for DT. That sounds like a push for end game if you ask me.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #603
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm thinking of voting autumn today.

as mentioned, i think we have one wolf in the CR/britrock/saldana trio, who the seer is hopefully working through.

i think autumn is the other wolf, with danny/ef being the grouping where the cultist is (as mentioned, right now i think it's danny, but yesterday i would have said it was EF).

putting my money where my mouth is

VOTE AUTUMN
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #604
Danny
Head Coach

The only two people who are possible seers havent shown up yet. Obviously based on my posts, its pretty obvious who I think the seer is. I just see the fear coming from DT for when the seer gets on here and reveals.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #605
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
The only two people who are possible seers havent shown up yet. Obviously based on my posts, its pretty obvious who I think the seer is. I just see the fear coming from DT for when the seer gets on here and reveals.

Awfully nice of you as the cultist to force the seer out into the open like this.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #606
Danny
Head Coach

Yeah because both wolves are obviously not finding the seer on their own. Anyone who doesnt think its time for the seer to reveal is a wolf or not a good player.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #607
Danny
Head Coach

That might be harsh, let me change to saying not making a good play as opposed to bad player. Its clearly and obvious time for the seer to come out.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #608
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Basically, danny is signalling to the wolves to have one fake reveal as the seer to lure out the real seer and cause enough confusion that the bodyguard protects the wrong person. Not a bad play by him at all to be honest, just transparent.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #609
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Basically, danny is signalling to the wolves to have one fake reveal as the seer to lure out the real seer and cause enough confusion that the bodyguard protects the wrong person. Not a bad play by him at all to be honest, just transparent.

That's my read too - I guess we'll see what happens.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #610
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

lol
Old 02-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #611
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to get my monthly massage now. Be back in an hour. Nobody do anything crazy while I'm gone.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #613
saldana
Pro Starter

EF, that is not a solid vote, but i can understand why it is up there..i have been totally terrible this game.

i am gonna put my vote on Danny...he is just a bit too bombastic for me right now

vote danny
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #614
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It seems the wolves did us a bit of a favor by taking out path, because I would probably have continued to look at him with his non-vote change on Day One if he were still around.

Since path actually was a villager (and a roled villager), it's a little harder to understand why he didn't vote there (and I know he regretted that). But the original supposition for path's wolfishness was based on Autumn and DT being villager/villager. I believe a roled villager in either of their case's would have revealed in that situation, but neither did. That suggests to me they are either vanilla villagers or the cultist or wolves.

I know we're running out vanilla villagers, so I doubt they are both vanilla. That means one of them is probably a wolf.

If I have to choose between DT and Autumn, I would note DT was more likely to be scanned, as he was up in votes twice, and it's odd to me that a villager Autumn would still be alive in this game at this point.

VOTE AUTUMN

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #615
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I don't like saldana's Danny vote - if we all are at the assumption that Danny is the cultist then there's no reason to vote him off as he counts in our totals, as annoying as he is.

EF's sal vote is interesting - be curious to hear why saldana, as at the moment that's totally a drive-by vote with no explanation.

CR's vote on autumn mirrors mine, which is either encouraging about his goodness, or him bandwagoning with me to hide his wolfishness. His analysis leads me to feel he's more villager than wolf, but that may just be crafty play. I would note that I thank him for finally at least being one person who believes that I'm a vanilla villager - that's freaking nice to see finally.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #616
Autumn
Head Coach

VOTE DADDYTORGO
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #617
Autumn
Head Coach

Easy-peasy. Basically I think Danny's right-on. If he's the cultist, well he's doing a good job at it.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #618
Autumn
Head Coach

DT is acting rattled, as he has most fo the game, on the frontline. I think a villager DT takes it more in stride. EF is playing just like he does as a cultist, and I think we've seen him several times in that role just lately. If Danny is a wolf or cultist, well congrats to him for encouraging the seer to come out when that's the very best move for the village, and one the wolves would be hoping didn't happen.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #619
Zinto
College Starter

Official Vote Count
2 DT-Danny(587), Autumn(616)
2 Autumn-DT(603), CR(614)
1 Sal-EF(612)
1 Danny-Sal(613)
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #620
Danny
Head Coach

I'd like to hear after the game from the seer on why he is sleeping on the job.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #621
Danny
Head Coach

And just to explain it further. RIght both the seer and bodyguard are live. If the seer comes out, he is guaranteed to be guarded and get in one more scan, along with revealing all of the info he currently has.

If he does not reveal, there is a very real chance he is nked as both the BG and wolves play a guessing game. If that happens, he gets no more scans and we get no seer info, which probably loses us the game.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #622
Autumn
Head Coach

More dead players than live in here right now.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #623
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It seems the wolves did us a bit of a favor by taking out path, because I would probably have continued to look at him with his non-vote change on Day One if he were still around.

Since path actually was a villager (and a roled villager), it's a little harder to understand why he didn't vote there (and I know he regretted that). But the original supposition for path's wolfishness was based on Autumn and DT being villager/villager. I believe a roled villager in either of their case's would have revealed in that situation, but neither did. That suggests to me they are either vanilla villagers or the cultist or wolves.

I know we're running out vanilla villagers, so I doubt they are both vanilla. That means one of them is probably a wolf.

If I have to choose between DT and Autumn, I would note DT was more likely to be scanned, as he was up in votes twice, and it's odd to me that a villager Autumn would still be alive in this game at this point.

VOTE AUTUMN

And this convinces me that much further than Chief is DT's wolf partner. Chief is way too strong a player to pick Autumn over DT based on their play. A villager CR knows the right move is for the seer to come out. Additionally, I think there is a no way a wolf team kills of RA and Path while seer hunting over CR, who seemed a possible seer at one point.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #624
Danny
Head Coach

And he used that he is surprised a villager AUtumn still being alive is a reason for voting. That is weak weak argument. No way the wolves kill a leading vote getter after night 1 and its pretty clear they have been seer hunting since then and Autumn was clearly not the seer.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #625
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Danny and Autumn linked on me again - a coincidence? I think not.

Think we have ourselves a wolf in autumn gents. Just too bad we didn't execute on D1.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #626
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

And Danny trying to push CR as my wolf partner...LOL

I'm even more convinced my vote is right on Autumn now. It's not moving at this point.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #627
Danny
Head Coach

ALso, have you guys not played with DT as a vanilla villager before? THis is a 180 on his normal behavior from being a vanilla villager and right in line with his typical wolf self.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #628
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, there's literally no downside to revealing right now. It's 4-1-2 at the moment. Even if the seer has only scanned dead players, at least we know who the seer is, and won't vote them, and the martyr can protect them and get one good scan.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #629
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Danny's got to be the cultist at this point. Note how he points out my supposed wolf-partnership with CR based upon our shared voting history, but completely leaves out his linkage with Autumn throughout the game?
Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #630
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
ALso, have you guys not played with DT as a vanilla villager before? THis is a 180 on his normal behavior from being a vanilla villager and right in line with his typical wolf self.

I'm mixing up my play since I've come back - trying to be more unpredictable. I can see that it's working
Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #631
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah I normally vote DT on Day 3 or 4 just to get him to pipe up.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #632
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Danny's got to be the cultist at this point. Note how he points out my supposed wolf-partnership with CR based upon our shared voting history, but completely leaves out his linkage with Autumn throughout the game?

How are we linked?
Old 02-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #633
Autumn
Head Coach

By which I mean, illustrate or remind me. Maybe we are, but I don't know what you're referring to.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #634
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
By which I mean, illustrate or remind me. Maybe we are, but I don't know what you're referring to.

Votes on me throughout the game frankly is what stands out to me (obviously). And both now screaming for the seer to reveal...
Old 02-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #635
Autumn
Head Coach

So our link is that we've both voted for the guy who's received the most votes in the game? And that we both agree that the best possible seer play is the best possible seer play? Got it.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #636
Autumn
Head Coach

What would be the alternative for the seer? Hpe they last the night, somehow, without the martyr knowing who to target, then reveal tomorrow, hoping that the Martyr also survives the night and the lynch? For the purpose of getting one more scan in?

If the two revealed right now we would have to vote from 5 people which includes 2 wolves and the cultist.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #637
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So our link is that we've both voted for the guy who's received the most votes in the game? And that we both agree that the best possible seer play is the best possible seer play? Got it.

You've both driven the votes at me all game, to the exclusion of logic.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #638
Autumn
Head Coach

Vote DT! Vote DT!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #639
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, since yet again your alternative is me, it's all too easy to do.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #640
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, since yet again your alternative is me, it's all too easy to do.

I've looked several other places than you throughout the game. You, in contrast, have been focused on me.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #641
Autumn
Head Coach

I've looked elsewhere as well. In fact yesterday I championed not voting you at all. But it's not like I'm going to be sorry to have voted you in the end.

Regardless, even if I was chasing you like a hellhound, that would in fact make me less likely to be a wolf. Why would a wolf keep chasing the same villager over and over? They wouldn't, at all.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #642
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've looked elsewhere as well. In fact yesterday I championed not voting you at all. But it's not like I'm going to be sorry to have voted you in the end.

Regardless, even if I was chasing you like a hellhound, that would in fact make me less likely to be a wolf. Why would a wolf keep chasing the same villager over and over? They wouldn't, at all.

Well then who do you suggest, aside from me?
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #643
Autumn
Head Coach

Most likely Chief. I think Danny's got it nailed, since Chief appeared out of nowhere to join your side once Danny pegged you guys. But I don't see any reason to let you slide out of a lynch once more.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #644
Autumn
Head Coach

Chief's argument was weak. I am not a villager that the wolves worry about. I don't know the last time I was night killed at all. I pretty much get lynched or hang around to the end.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #645
Danny
Head Coach

Based on the inactivity looks like we'll have a 2-2 tie. I think both the villagers and wolves deserve better than the activity level today.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #646
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

This is pathetic.

Another tie. And a shit-ton of inactivity.

I'd petition for Zinto to extend the deadline 24hrs since today is V-day, if anyone else wants to get on board for that.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #647
Autumn
Head Coach

I think we can be pretty certain EF will change his vote before the end.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #648
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

If I'm right about Autumn I'm going to get sniped at the deadline by one of the wolves still out there (saldana/britrock, or even possibly CR I suppose).
Old 02-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #649
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I think we can be pretty certain EF will change his vote before the end.

Certainly if he comes online he will. We'll see
Old 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #650
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

or EF I suppose, as Autumn points out.

Obviously the person who snipes onto me will be evil - keep in mind that you can probably figure out by who it is whether they're the cultist or the wolf.