Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Fight On You Thunderbirds....TCY/FOF

Izulde's Dynasty managed to get my TCY/FOF blood flowing and I started working on the concept like he has and cleaned up my TCY for this dynasty.

Timpview High School is my Alma Mater from Provo, Ut that has managed to funnel a bunch of their graduates to BYU, Utah and USU none have moved on to the pro's...We will be following their graduates into the Div I level and hopefully beyond.

The Solecismic Eight is a new conference that has just opened up in Utah, with Utah State University having satellite campuses launch teams as well as the College of Eastern Utah rebuilding their program.

USU-Tooele
USU-Vernal
Southern Utah University
Utah Valley University
Dixie University
Snow College
Weber State
College of Eastern Utah

Timpview High has a very good athletic prep (66) and very good academic prep (76) which fits with what is known of the school.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 01:40 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Coming out of the gates we have 4 players from Timpview hoping to play college football.

RB Juan Grant, 5'9" 188 lbs, Rivals has his state rank at 76 and his positional rank at 6. He currently maintains a 3.36 GPA and a 1521 test score. He is looking to major in Social Work and has academics and then distance as his top priorities. He is part of a 2 headed rushing attack coming out of Timpview.

RB Kyle Barker, 5'8" 178 lbs, The better of the two backs out of Timpview, Rivals has him rated at 65th in the state and he is 5th at RB in the state as well. He has a 3.1 GPA and a 1187 Test score. His major is Business and he is interested in Team prestige and then distance.

DE Lawrence Walters, 6'4", 232 lbs, This big guy is more focused on education then football but thinks football will pay his way. He carries a 3.67 GPA and a 1331 Test Score. He wants to major in Genetics and wants to stay close to home for his parents but he academics is very important to him as well. Ranked 27th overall in the state, he is the 2nd best DE in Utah.

DT Darren Griffin, 6'7", 281 lbs, Known as "The Plug" amongst his team mates Darren carries a 3.78 GPA and a 1347 test score. His major is French. He hasn't shown a ton of talent and isn't ranked by Rivals overall but is the 3rd best DT in the state. He is relying on his intelligence to get him through school. Football is just something to get him by.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2004 Season

Week 1

Lawrence Walters has the first bite of the 4 by being contacted by San Jose State.

Week 2

There isn't a change with any of the players and so far San Jose State is the only school wanting one of the 4.

Week 3

Snow College steps in on the Lawrence Walters chase and has offered him a scholarship. He is still thinking about walking on at San Jose State because of their prestige in Genetics.

The other 3 have not received anything yet.

Week 4

No movement anywhere.

Week 5

Again, no teams making offers on the other three and Lawrence is still thinking about the Snow College offer.

Week 6

Nada

Week 7

Lawrence Walters decides he will visit Snow College and talk with the staff there. Looks like the closeness to home might win out here.

Week 8

UConn steps in on Lawrence Walters and has contacted him for preferred walk-on status. Right now, Snow is still winning out for his talents.

Week 9

San Jose and UConn must have heard something about Lawrence Walters and Snow College because they have both pulled their walk-on offers. Idaho has contacted him now.

Week 10

Lawrence Walters has now received 2 scholarship offers (Snow, Idaho) and is now tripping to Idaho. Lawrence also found out Snow has a fellow Thunderbird on the team and he is still leaning to Snow.

The other 3 players have been applying for their academic scholarships around the U.S., they are content where they are at now.

Week 11

No Change

Week 12

And like that, Snow and Idaho offers have been pulled and Lawrence Walters is on the outside looking in.

Week 13

Lawrence Walters did not wait for long as Air Force Academy has offered him a scholarship and he is visiting there as well.

Week 14

Arkansas is now into the battle for Lawrence Walters as they have offered and he is out visiting.

Week 15

I think Lawrence is happy and content not playing football outside of school. He has had both offers from AFA and Arkansas pulled off the table.

Week 16

There was a last second player that came into the came...they offered, he tripped and fell in love with their Genetics program and school prestige. Ladies and Gentlemen, Lawrence Walters has committed and he is now a:

Nebraska Cornhusker

Texas beats LSU 20 - 13 to win the National Championship

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2005 Season

So the 2005 season is a boring season.

Lawrence Walters is graded as 1/54 and is buried on the depth chart at Nebraska so they redshirt him this season.

He is very happy and he now has a girlfriend.

Texas has now won back to back National Championships. This time over USC 24-21.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Dolemite73
High School Varsity

Good stuff. Have the other three walked on anywhere? Could be something to check.
Dolemite73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2006 Season

We have one recruit coming out of Timpview this season.

T Bart Davis, 6'8" 304 lbs, This guy is big and he is typically protecting the blindside. He has a 3.44 GPA and a 1353 Test Score. He is looking to major in Differential Equations. Ranked by Rivals as 89th in the state and the 6th best Tackle in Utah. Academics has the highest priority for him although he wouldn't mind staying close to home.

Meanwhile Lawrence Walters is sitting in Nebraska probably about 6th on the depth chart but is extremely happy and doing well on his school work.

Week 1

Nothing happens on the recruiting front for Bart.

Lawrence doesn't even see the field, I think he was sitting on the bench reading the latest issue of Genetics Monthly.

Week 2

Again we see nothing happening on either front.

Week 3

Nada

Week 4

Lawrence Walters is able to get in for 18 plays in mop up time Nebraska's 65-20 win over North Texas. Unfortunately he was only able to get an assisted tackle.

Week 5

There is zero change on the recruiting front and Lawrence Walters is now starting to get a little disgruntled at his lack of playing time. His GPA is 3.26 so he is fine there and his girlfriend keeps him in an excellent mood.

Week 6

Again, no change anywhere.

Week 7

Bart Davis is starting to realize his dream of playing football at the next level is starting to fade away.

Lawrence Walters is still disgruntled with his PT but other than that he is doing ok.

Week 8 - Week 14

No change for either parties and Bart has applied for West Point.

Bowl Game

#14 Nebraska loses to #20 UCLA in a bowl game this season. If you ask Lawrence it's because he didn't get in to play.

Texas and USC meet up again in the National Championship and this time USC walks away with the title.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite73 View Post
Good stuff. Have the other three walked on anywhere? Could be something to check.

I checked and they did not walk on anywhere.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #8
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2007 Season

No recruits from Timpview in the 2007 season.

As for our DE Lawrence Walters, he is sitting at 4/54 and a junior and angry about his lack of PT. He is 6th on the depth chart. He has to understand focusing on his school like he is versus football is why he isn't getting the PT.

Lawrence did not get any playing time whatsoever in 2007 and was angry the entire season.

University of Miami defeats Oklahoma 33-12 for the National Championship
Old 01-19-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2008 Season

We are sitting without a recruit again this season...Timpview must be stockpiling some youth and talent!

As for our DE in Nebraska, Lawrence Walters is sitting at 9/54 and about 5th on the depth chart for Nebraska. Unless there is a blowout he isn't getting on the field. He is angry again about the lack of PT but his 3.56 GPA says he is just fine with the school portion.

He finishes his college football career with only 1 assisted tackle.

Florida State wins the National Championship defeating Utah 38-35.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #10
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2009 Season

We have nothing to report for this season.

Lawrence Walters didn't even submit for the NFL draft, he moved on to work as a geneticist somewhere in Utah.

Oklahoma defeated USC for the National Championship.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #11
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2010 Season

We have 2 new recruits from Timpview this season.

WR Robert Glenn, 6'0", 180 lbs, A quick WR with a 3.46 GPA and 1318 test score with a hope of majoring in Differential Equations. He is ranked the 54th best player in the state by Rivals.com and the 4th overall WR in the state of Utah.

DE Morris Polak, 6'6", 270 lbs, He has a 3.86 GPA and 1380 test score. He wants to major in Kiniseology. He ranked 44th best in the state but is part of a deep DE group as he is ranked the 7th best DE in the state.

Week 3

This turned out to be a great week as Snow College has contacted both Robert Glenn and Morris Polak.

Week 4

WR Robert Glenn takes a trip to Ephraim, Utah and visit the Snow College Campus. While he was on campus, they offered a scholarship. Morris Polak also received an offer but he has yet to visit.

Week 5

Morris Polak has decided to trip to Snow College this week.

Week 7

So far only Snow College is the one to offer these 2 young men.

Week 10

We have our first commitment this season...

WR Robert Green has done what everyone thought he would do and accept the offer to play at Snow College.

Week 12

Morris Polak finally realizes he was looking a gift horse in the mouth and committed to Snow College as well..

Louisville demolishes South Carolina for the National Championship, 42-15.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2011 Season

As for recruits, we have one coming out of Timpview

FB Brian Wynn, 5' 11" 209 lbs, This bruiser is looking to major in Social Work and sports a 3.97 GPA and a test score of 1467. He is the 3rd best FB in the state of Utah.

As for our 2 players at Snow College they are both red shirting this season. They are rated as:

WR Robert Glen 5/34
DE Morris PolaK 4/10

Robert has a chance next season as a 4th or 5th WR and I do not think Morris will see the field.

Week 1

No change for anyone and looking at the Solecismic 8, Brian thinks that he might get one bite.

Week 4

Snow College contacts Brian Wynn but the chances of him going there are slim to none due to them not having his major.

Brian gets zero bites from anyone else and has been resigned to the fact his football career is over.

Fresno State takes the National Championship over South Carolina.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #13
Izulde
Head Coach

It's shocking a 66 Ath Prep school is turning out such low current frosh athletes.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #14
BYU 14
Coordinator

Where are all those big O-linemen Timpview churns out every year?

Nice to see CEU rebuild the program, I nearly went there.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #15
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
It's shocking a 66 Ath Prep school is turning out such low current frosh athletes.

Yeah, it's been a little frustrating. I also think Jim messed up on the high schools between Timpanogos and Timpview in the game. Timpanogos is constantly spitting out recruits and Timpview isn't...back when TCY was created Timpanogos' program was only 8 years old and not a very solid school.

It's always been that way when I play TCY too.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #16
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Where are all those big O-linemen Timpview churns out every year?

Nice to see CEU rebuild the program, I nearly went there.

I know! Trust me, frustrating!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #17
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2012 Season

Looking at the sole recruit from Timpview this season

QB Todd Segas, 6'2" 191 lbs, A soon to be Speech major with a 3.76 GPA and a 1237 test score. He is ranked 49th in the state by Rivals and the 5th best QB in the state. Academics and Team Prestige are what he is looking for.

Looking at our 2 other players that are at Snow College we have

WR Robert Glenn (10/35) is fairly happy about where he is in life however there is room for growth as he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

DE Morris Polak (5/10) is having a Pretty Good feeling with what is going on with him. He is content with the team and has a girlfriend, Jodi.

Week 1

Snow College has contacted QB Todd Segas and asked him to walk on for now.

Week 2

WR Robert Glenn was suited up and made it out on special teams for Snow in their 24 - 10 loss to Kent State.

DE Morris Polak made it on for 1 snap on a pass play. He has already beat expectations for the season!

Week 3

Todd Segas ends up getting a scholarship offer from Snow College and is visiting as well. He is pretty excited he has has Glenn and Polak on the roster as well.

Robert Glenn gets on the field for Special Teams and Polak is a DNP during Snow's 28-20 win over New Mexico.

Week 4

Todd Segas has just the one offer from Snow.

Robert Glenn is a blocking machine on Special Teams meanwhile Polak is sitting on the bench.

Week 5

Robert Glenn ends up getting a tackle on special teams. Morris Polak gets out on the field for a 2nd time for 1 passing play with Snow College beating Dixie University 58-17.

Week 6

Segas has yet to commit to Snow and hasn't seen any other offer come in.

In their 33-20 loss to Air Force, Glenn was on the field for special teams and Polak didn't make it out.

Week 7

Polak is able to make it out on the field for another play while Glenn is still a special teams blocking standout. Snow College ends up stomping Weber State 38-7.

Week 8

Segas has yet to decide if Snow is the place for him. Robert Glenn isn't to happy, he is content with his playing time but his college life is sucking as all it consists of is school (3.8 GPA) and football.

Morris Polak is happy with college life as he is managing to still have school (4.0), football and Jodi as part of his life. However he is upset with the PT he is receiving.

Snow College drops a close one to UVU, 17-14.

Week 9

In Snow's 62-7 win over USU-Tooele, Glenn managed 2 more tackles on the special teams side but they were not able to get him in on offense. Polak managed 5 more plays on defense.

Week 10

Snow yanks their offer to Todd Segas as he has taken to long to make up his mind.

Robert and Morris have their standard fare against CEU as Snow manages to drop one 17-13.

Week 11

No Change

Week 12

Snow College is able to pull a 35-7 win over Southern Utah and Robert Glenn gives a special teams tackle while Morris still gets pissed as he has no play time.

Week 13

Morris brings in another play and Robert Glenn manages to be the special teams player he is as Snow loses to USU-Vernal 32-27.

Week 14

Todd Segas was injured pretty bad in his High School career and it's why the offers were pulled.

Fresno State sets a first as a 2 time non AQ school National Champion as they beat Penn State 48-24.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-19-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #18
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

A new recruit from Timpview:

CB Brenden Tripp, 5'8" 161 lbs, Brenden is a pretty exciting player. He is ranked 61st overall in Utah and the 3rd best CB in the state. He has a 3.41 GPA and a 1270 test score. He wants to enroll in Hotel Management.

Our current players:

WR Robert Glenn 11/35 has managed a 3.81 GPA and is back to being fairly happy.

DE Morris Polak 6/11 is disgruntled with his playing time but has managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA and a happy life.

Week 1

Snow is still prepping for their game next week at Rutgers. Brenden Tripp has no interest for the first week out of the gates. 5 games into his senior season he has 12 tackles, 1 sack and 3 interceptions.

Week 2

No offers on Tripp yet

Snow was playing at Rutgers and dropped the game 35-21. WR Glenn is again the special teams standout on the blocking and Morris Polak did not play.

Week 3

#17 Kent State heads into Ephraim and blows out Snow College 52-17. WR Robert Glenn finally saw something, he was moved to Kick Returned and returned 1 kick for 34 yards. Morris Polak doesn't see the field again.

Tripp is still waiting for that phone to ring.

Week 4

Tripp is still waiting but 8 games into his high school season he has 21 tackles, 1 sack and 6 interceptions.

In Snow's 35-40 loss to New Mexico, WR Robert Glenn was out on special teams again while DE Morris Polak did not see the field again. He is unhappy and letting the staff know it.

Week 5

No schools looking at Tripp.

A 13-7 loss versus Utah Valley University has Snow College on a downward spiral right now. WR Robert Glenn was again the special teams guy he is and Polak started mixing drinks on the sideline there towards the end.

Week 6

Tripp is becoming a little worried as no schools are calling. He finished out the season with 26 Tackles, 1 Sack and 7 interceptions.

In their 36-10 loss to Air Force WR Robert Glenn is a rock on special teams while Morris Polak is a rock learning to become the teams bartender.

Week 7

Snow College picks up their first win of the season beating #23 Southern Utah 30-22. WR Robert Glenn continues to be the blocking and chase man on special teams. DE Morris Polak is getting angrier by the day.

Week 8

Nothing for Tripp yet.

Snow notches another win this week. This time it is against USU-Tooele. WR Robert Glenn continues to get special teams play while Morris Polak sits the bench.

Week 9

BYE week for Snow College and Tripp still has zero interest.

Week 10
A 22-10 loss to Dixie University places Snow College at 2-6 and not doing well. Our players are still playing in their same spots, special teams and the bench squad.

Week 11

Brenden Tripp has no interest right now but it might pick up as the #1 and #2 CB from Utah committed to Virginia and Utah Valley University.

Snow College has a close game, but spins it into a 39-38 win over USU-Vernal. WR Robert Glenn is still a blocking machine on special teams. Morris Polak it looks like has taken Knitting up on the bench.

Week 12

Was an off week for our players.

Week 13

Brenden Tripp has no offers yet and it's getting almost to late for it.

Snow College caught Eastern Utah on a bad day stomping them 52-17. WR Robert Glenn made it in on the special teams and was a nice contributor today as he had 1 Punt Return for 2 yards and 2 Kick Returns for 34 yards. He also notched a special teams tackle.

DE Morris Polak did not see the field in this big win.

A 4-7 season is not enough for Snow getting to a bowl game.

Penn State takes down Colorado for the National Championship.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-20-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #19
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Going into the 2014 season. Timpview has 2 recruits this season.

C Vince Caraballo, 6'2" 284 lbs, Vince has the heart of his team mates as he is a big, loud and friendly guy. He has a 3.79 GPA and a 1247 test score. He has a goal of becoming a dentist. He is the 9th best center in the state. He truly doesn't expect to be recruited by anyone, but he already has academic offers across the U.S.

OLB James Connell, 6'0" 210 lbs, James has grown up in Provo all his life and has idolized BYU and is hoping to be recruited by the mighty Cougars. He has a 3.81 GPA, 1321 test score and a desire to major in Philosophy. Rivals.com has him ranked as the 26th best player in Utah and the 2nd best OLB in the state.

Looking at our two boys playing for Snow College:

WR Robert Glenn (16/35) with some players graduating, a couple of redshirts and one player on academic probation, he might see the field as a WR instead of just a special teams guy. He finally found a girlfriend is happy with his PT and happy in life.

DE Morris Polak left the team and will finish at school and move on with his life.

Week 1

I don't know what it is but Snow is jumping on a lot of Utah players right up and they have done so for OLB James Connell giving him an invite and he is considering it.

Snow College has a bye week.

Week 2

James Connell accepted the offer to visit and while he was there he did receive a scholarship offer from Snow.

Snow College destroyed Iowa State 42-13 with WR Robert Glenn being the special teams blocker he has been and also getting out for a pass play.

Week 3

No change on any front and Snow has a bye.

Week 4

As for our recruits we haven't had a bite since Snow.

Snow College lost a close one to #11 Kent State, 24-17. WR Robert Glenn gets out for 8 more pass plays and it has taken 4 years but he had his first college reception! A little out route for 12 yards that he turned into 18 yards. His hard work is paying off.

Week 5

Snow College takes on USU-Tooele and manages a solid 37-17 win. WR Robert Glenn was a rock on special teams again.

Week 6

Snow College was steamrolled by Air Force, 45-23. WR Robert Glenn was called into play in the 4th qtr as an injury to the top WR forces him to play. He had another reception, this one a quick slant for 12 yards.

Week 7

Still no word on our recruits as nothing has changed. James Connell is waiting on BYU but will take the Snow offer if no one else does.

Snow travels to CEU and pulls a 17-14 win. WR Robert Glenn is waiting and still playing amazing on special teams.

Week 8

USU-Vernal bashes Snow at Ephraim, 27-9. WR Robert Glenn is out on the field again, this time his 3rd reception is a 26 yarder. He is showing the coaches he has what it takes. They just have to give him a chance.

Week 9

James Connell finally ended up tired of waiting for other offers to come in and made that final decision. He has committed to:

Snow College!

Weber State beats Snow College in a nail bitter, 30-27. WR Robert Glenn is now getting out there a couple of plays a game. This week he had zero receptions but then again, he wasn't targeted.

Week 10

Vince Caraballo has only been invited to walk on to Snow but that offer may be pulled soon.

Snow is in a downward spiral. The managed to lose to Colorado State at home, 31-28. WR Robert Glenn was involved a lot this game. He was in for about 25 plays. They threw the ball his way 3 times this game and he caught 2 passes for a total of 15 yards. The one that got away sailed on the QB and went over Roberts head.

Week 11

Vince is still waiting and trying to figure out what he wants to do.

Snow College takes it to Utah Valley as they win at home, 54-24. WR Robert Glenn had 3 more thrown his way which he only caught 1. His 1 reception was for 14 yards. The other 2 were bad throws from the QB.

Week 12

Vince had the walk on offer pulled and he is basically done.

Snow drops this game to Southern Utah, 45 - 10. It also assures they will not be bowl bound this season. WR Robert Glenn has another pass thrown his way, this time it's under thrown.

Week 13

Snow manages to fall again. This time it's 10 - 0 to Dixie University. WR Robert Glenn was not out on the field for the offense but was solid on special teams.

Louisville wins the National Championship as they completely out gunned Kent State, 35-7.

WR Robert Glenn Season Stats
6 Receptions
84 Yards
14.0 Avg
12 YAC
26 longest

Robert made 2 big plays this season and having one year of eligibility left he may come back and be a 5th year senior.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Season

Timpview has 2 recruits this season and both have potential of being recruited.

P Jon Techen, 6'1" 196 lbs, This kid isn't built like a punter but he has some amazing accuracy. He has a 3.38 GPA, 1216 test score. His father played at Utah and he has said he is a Utah man through and through. So if Utah comes calling he will sign. He is ranked 59th in the state and the 3rd best punter.

T Kyle Boyer, 6'5" 294 lbs, Kyle is quick and has great footwork. He carries a 3.43 GPA and a 1349 test score. He is ranked 30th in the state and the 5th best tackle. He is looking to major in German.

Current Timpview Alumni on Rosters

WR Robert Glenn (Snow College) - Robert is a 5th year senior and special teams standout that has picked to stay at Snow and finish out his degree. He will more than likely stick to special teams as he hasn't improved much over last season (14/35 Rating)

OLB James Connell (Snow College) - James will be redshirting this season as he is going to pick up the defense and has the potential to do well (6/42 Rating)
Old 01-20-2011, 11:12 PM   #21
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 1

Recruits:

P Jon Techen: Contacted by Snow College, Weber State

T Kyle Boyer: Contacted by USU-Vernal, CEU, Snow College

No scholarship offers, most of these are probably preferred walk-on

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Robert was in on 15 pass plays this game and had caught both passes for 26 yards in Snow's 18-21 loss to Wyoming.

Week 2

Recruits:

P Jon Techen: Has agreed to trip to Snow College and has an offer from them as well.

T Kyle Boyer: Has agreed to trip to Snow College and has an offer from them as well.

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Managed to get playing time in the 38-0 shelling Snow College took from Boston College. He did well on his run blocking and route running just wasn't thrown to.

Week 3

Recruits:

P Jon Techen: No Change

T Kyle Boyer: No Change

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: BYE week.

OLB James Connell: BYE week. James is still red shirting however he is having issues adjusting to college and isn't very happy.

Week 4
Recruits:

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Robert has had his first drop as we went 1 for 2 on the passes thrown to him. His 1 reception was for 29 yards and kept a drive alive in Snows 24-14 loss to #8 Kent State

Week 5

Recruits:

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Robert hit a milestone today...his first ever TD! A 9 yard dig route and he caught it right at the goal line. Utah Valley did not know what hit them as Snow College runs away with the win, 51-38 He was excited and the team has embraced him for his solid work ethic.

Week 6

Recruits:

T Kyle Boyer: Wake Forest has made contact, Kyle is pretty excited and hopes an offer comes from them.

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Drops are going to happen the more playing time he gets and he had another one this week. As well as another reception this time for 18 yards. It was to little avail as Snow College drops this one to Air Force, 31-6.

Week 7

Recruits:

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: What a rough game against Southern Utah. Robert was out on the field, had 3 passes thrown his way. He dropped 1 and the QB was horrible with the other 2. He was still a standout on special teams though.

Week 8

Recruits:

P Jon Techen: Jon made up his mind and wanted to ensure he had a scholarship. He resigned himself to the fact Utah wasn't coming.

He committed to:

Snow College

T Kyle Boyer: Was contacted and decided to visit Dixie University. While there he was offered a scholarship.

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Snow's 38-24 win over USU-Tooele was important. Robert was out on the field only had 1 ball thrown his way and it was behind him and he wasn't able to catch it.

Week 9

Recruits:

P Jon Techen: Committed to Snow College

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: BYE week. 3.82 GPA and extremely content with how his life is going right now.

Week 10

Recruits:

T Kyle Boyer: Indiana has now contacted him. That has Kyle with 2 offers (Snow, Dixie) and 2 contacts (Wake Forest, Indiana)

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Robert has picked up another reception, this one for 9 yards. He also managed a special teams tackle in Snow's 34-3 win over Dixie.

Week 11

T Kyle Boyer: While flattered to receive contacts and invites to walk-on at Wake Forest and Indiana. He left things to chance over last weeks game. He said flat out, the team that won would be the team he would commit to.

Kyle is now a Snow College Badger!

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Robert had another drop as Snow lost to USU-Vernal. He also managed a special teams tackle.

Week 12

Recruits:

T Kyle Boyer: Committed to Snow College

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: Another milestone due to injuries. Robert starts his first game and has a career day as far as receptions. He had 5 receptions for 37 yards and a TD. He did drop 1 pass and had another special teams tackle. He really proved himself in the 41-17 win over Weber State.

Week 13

Recruits:

T Kyle Boyer: Committed to Snow College

Current Active Players:

WR Robert Green: He gets his second start and has a career day with 5 receptions for 66 yards. It has been an amazing thing to watch him blossom and the coach has to be kicking himself for not using Robert as much as he should have.

Penn State wins the National Championship with a 28-25 nail biter against Louisville.

Robert Green Final Season Stats
16 Receptions (Targeted 31 times)
194 Yards
12.1 Average
75 YAC
2 TDs
3 Tackles

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-20-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #22
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2016 Season - The Players

Rolling into the 2016 Season, we have yet to see a Thunderbird hit the pro's. Robert Glenn was unable to grade out and decided to play Arena Football.

Timpview has one recruit this season:

OLB Geoff Webster, 6'1" 210 lbs, Geoff is wanting to major in Statistics. He should be able to do it with a 3.77 GPA and a 1325 test score. He is rated as the 66th best player in the state and the #1 OLB. He is rated by the scout as 21/100

Our current talent:

P Jon Techen (Snow College): 16/37 - Redshirt
T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 0/28 - Redshirt
OLB James Connell (Snow College): 20/20 - Is still not doing well and is very unhappy with College life. He is maintaining a 4.0 GPA but just is not in a good place. He also appears to be buried on the depth chart.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
Izulde
Head Coach

Funny how they all seem to go to Snow College.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #24
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2016 Season

Week 1

Recruits:

OLB Geoff Webster: No contact by schools this week

Current Players:

OLB James Connell:BYE week

Week 2

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in Snows 28-10 win over UNLV

Week 3

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in Snow 48-10 loss to Kent State

Week 4

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in 45-10 Snow College loss to Wyoming

Week 5

Recruits:

OLB Geoff Webster: No contact by schools this week..Final High School Stats 53 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 INT

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in Snow's 28-31 loss to USU-Vernal

Week 6

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in the 13-25 loss to Air Force. James is just not loving life right now and football isn't even going the way he wanted it.

Week 7

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in UVU shutting out Snow, 30-0

Week 8

Recruits:

Current Players:

Week 9

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in Snows 66-0 drubbing of Dixie. If James couldn't get in for this game he is pretty much written off by the coaches.

Week 10

Recruits:

OLB Geoff Webster: Snow College has offered and Geoff is visiting. I do not know what it is with Snow and the Timpview players...very interesting.

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in 13-7 win over USU-Tooele

Week 11

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in Snow 20-6 loss to CEU.

Week 12

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in 44-7 loss to #8 Southern Utah

Week 13

Recruits:

Current Players:

OLB James Connell: DNP in 27-17 win over Weber State

Week 14

Recruits:

OLB Geoff Webster: Geoff waited to long and Snow has yanked their offer.

Current Players:

Geoff is content he is going to play JUCO football while James is pretty much in a horrible spot in life and is seriously thinking of leaving school.

Louisville shuts out Texas 28-0 to win the National Championship.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #25
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Funny how they all seem to go to Snow College.

LOL...I am not offering them or anything..it's the team I am using to watch this, it's weird!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #26
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2017 Season - The Players

The largest class of recruits and talent coming from Timpview:

RB Gus Shawwa, 5'11" 215 lbs, Finally a nationally ranked player..481 ranking nationally while he is ranked 47th at his position. He is the 3rd best player in Utah and the 2nd best RB. He carries a 3.33 GPA and an 1122 test score. He hopes to major in Nuclear Engineering and is looking at a team with prestige. Scout has him rated 65/100

TE Colin Hawkins, 6'3" 229 lbs, Colin is all about Cougar Blue and hopes to sport it after this season. He is ranked 35th overall in the state, and is the 4th best TE. He is looking to major in Medicine and has a 3.45 GPA and a 1342 test score. Scouts rating is 32/100

G Cornelius Shaw, 6'4" 293 lbs, 91st overall in the state of Utah and the 5th best guard. He is looking to follow the family tradition in Geology and carries a 3.37 GPA and an 1129 test score. Scout has him rated 12/100

T Phillip Kesler, 6'4" 265 lbs, another potential big time tackle for the local schools. Rivals has him ranked 10th overall in the state and the 2nd best tackle. Probably one of the lower GPA's out of Timpview with a 2.88 but he tested high at 1254. He is looking to major in Electrical Engineering. Scouts rating is 36/100

ILB J.J. Battle, 6'0" 210 lbs, A 3.76 GPA and 1440 test score may help him get somewhere. He is the 65th overall player in the state and the 3rd best LB. He is looking to major in Differential Equations. Ranked 31/100 by our scout.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 9/28 Kyle worked hard in the off-season and improved a bit and might be in a rotation this season.

P Jon Techen (Snow College): 17/37 Jon is the backup punter on the team and may see some kicking duties this season.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 24/24 Some hard work in the off-season may have helped him improve, hopefully he can see the field on special teams and get in on the rotation.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #27
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2017 Season

Week 1

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: East Carolina has contacted him.

TE Colin Hawkins: No contact from schools.

G Cornelius Shaw: No contact from schools.

T Phillip Kesler: USU-Tooele has contacted him.

ILB J.J. Battle: No contact from schools.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): BYE Week

P Jon Techen (Snow College): BYE Week

OLB James Connell (Snow College): BYE Week

Week 2

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Snow College has contacted him, Washing has contacted him and offered a scholarship, he is currently considering the offer to visit Washington.

T Phillip Kesler: USU-Tooele offered a scholarship and he is considering a visit. Texas Tech has contacted him as well.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 38-10 loss to #11 Kent State

P Jon Techen (Snow College): DNP

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 38-10 loss to #11 Kent State
Old 01-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #28
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 3

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: UCLA has contacted him, Hawaii and Minnesota have both offered scholarships and he is currently considering the visits. Right now, UCLA and Washington both fit his goals, Washington has the edge with them offering right now.

T Phillip Kesler: Akron and Baylor have both contacted him. College of Eastern Utah and Dixie University have both offered scholarships. I would say the edge currently goes with USU-Tooele.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): DNP

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in 24-21 win over UNLV.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #29
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 4

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Texas has contacted him, Utah Valley University has offered and he is visiting there this week. If Texas offers, I think he heads there, but right now UVU has the best bet with them getting the only visit from this recruit.

T Phillip Kesler: No contact from schools.

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 24-21 loss against Baylor
Old 01-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #30
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 5

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: USC has contacted him.

T Phillip Kesler: He is now visiting USU-Tooele, Dixie University and College of Eastern Utah. I think CEU now has the edge with him.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Made it in for 3 plays, 2 pass and 1 run and also played on special teams in the 27-10 win over Dixie. Is happy with his life and the PT he is receiving.

P Jon Techen (Snow College): DNP. Is happy with life and just fine with where he is at on the team. He knows he should be the starter next season.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 27-10 win over Dixie. Still not happy with PT and life in general.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #31
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 6

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Akron has finally offered. He is also visiting Utah Valley University and Minnesota. Washington has the edge right now.

T Phillip Kesler: Buffalo has now offered and he is visiting.

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 34-27 loss to Weber State.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #32
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Schools have backed off and right now he has visited and is considering offers to the following: Snow College, Minnesota, Utah Valley University, College of Eastern Utah and Washington.

T Phillip Kesler: Schools have backed off and right now he has visited and is considering offers to the following: Baylor, Buffalo, College of Eastern Utah, Dixie and USU-Tooele

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 31-9 win over Utah Valley University.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #33
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Gus made up his mind and it shocked a lot of people as they thought Washington was it....But it wasn't...He choose:

Utah Valley University

It looks like being closer to home won out.

T Phillip Kesler: Baylor has backed out.

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 31-24 loss to USU-Tooele.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #34
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Committed to UVU.

T Phillip Kesler: College of Eastern Utah is the only school left with an offer on the table. Phillip better make up his mind.

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 31-15 loss to College of Eastern Utah.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #35
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Recruits:

RB Gus Shawwa: Committed to UVU

T Phillip Kesler: Phillip's inability to make a decision has cost him dearly. He is now sitting here without any offers

Our Current Players:

Old 01-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #36
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 12

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 24-19 loss to Southern Utah University
Old 01-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #37
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 13

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 24-21 loss to USU-Vernal
Old 01-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #38
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 14

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

Old 01-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #39
Izulde
Head Coach

FYI, recruits can only make 5 visits at any one time, so when they have 5 schools they've visited, that's them narrowing down their final list.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #40
MacroGuru
Coordinator

End of 2017 Season

Week 12

The Recruits:

Out of all the recruits we only have one that committed to a school. Honestly for a school with a bunch of smart guys they sure produce some dumb asses that don't know how to make up their mind.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Only played in 2 games all season. Is extremely happy with his life but is upset with the lack of playing time he is getting. He does have a girlfriend too.

P Jon Techen (Snow College): Was content with riding the bench. Is happy in life and has a girlfriend.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): This guy needs a girlfriend and I think he will be a happier man. He was content with all the playing time he had on special teams.

Fresno State took down Penn State 13-10 to win the National Championship.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-21-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #41
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2018 Season - The Players

Timpview only has one recruit worthy of recruiting this season:

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green, 5'9" 207 lbs, Warren carries a 3.25 GPA and an 1127 test score. He is looking to major in Differential Equations. He is the 37th ranked FB nationally, 12th ranked overall in the state and the number 1 FB in the state. Scout has him ranked 40/100

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 13/28 Kyle worked hard in the off-season and improved to the point he may crack the starting lineup.

P Jon Techen (Snow College): 17/38 Jon may be pissed this season as Wendell Cox decided to stay and be a 5th year senior.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 25/25 Some hard work in the off-season may have helped him improve. He should play on special teams and get some rotation in on defense.

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): 22/74 Having a couple of higher rated seniors and 1 higher rated junior ahead of him, the coach thought it would be best to red shirt him. He has the most potential out of all the underclassmen.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-21-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #42
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2018 Season

Week 1

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Offers from Texas Tech and USU-Tooele

HS Stats: 33 Rushes, 126 yards, 2 TDs, 10 Rec, 177 yards, 2 TDs

Our Current Players:

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): Redshirt

Week 2

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Offers from Utah Valley University and USU-Vernal. He decided to trip to Vernal.

HS Stats: 42 Rushes, 171yards, 4 TDs, 15 Rec, 220 yards, 2 TDs

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Was in for 10 plays this game. 6 run plays and 4 pass in 37-31 loss to Baylor.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams tackle in 37-31 loss to Baylor.

Week 3

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: No contact from schools

HS Stats: 53 Rushes, 202 yards, 4 TDs, 18 Rec, 270 yards, 2 TDs

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): In for 9 more plays this week during a 28-10 loss to #8 Kent State

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Team play and in for 1 down on defense during a 28-10 loss to #8 Kent State

Week 4

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Offers from Arizona and Ohio. He has also tripped to USU-Tooele.

HS Stats: 57 Rushes, 212 yards, 4 TDs, 23 Rec, 299 yards, 2 TDs

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Was involved in 17 plays with 2 KRO in a 42-20 win over Nevada. He is probable with a sprained ankle for the next 2 weeks.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 8 plays this week in a 42-20 win over Nevada.

Week 5

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: No change this week. Still considering the offers from Arizona, Ohio, Utah Valley University and Texas Tech.

Final HS Stats: 65 Rushes, 266 yards, 4 TDs, 26 Rec, 319 yards, 3 TDs

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Managed 1 play as the ankle was really bothering him in the 17-10 win over Utah Valley University.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 17-10 win over Utah Valley University.

Week 6

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: No change this week. USU-Vernal is more than likely going to have the edge.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): DNP due to injury in 28-42 loss to #14 Air Force

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 28-42 loss to #14 Air Force.

Week 7

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Ohio is pushed out as Warren is visiting Arizona, Utah Valley University and Texas Tech now.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): Managed to get in for 2 pass plays in a regionally televised 38-22 win over Southern Utah University.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 38-22 win over Southern Utah University.

Week 8

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: No change this week. USU-Vernal is more than likely going to have the edge.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 5 plays and Special Teams play in a 32-30 loss to USU-Tooele.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in the 32-30 loss to USU-Tooele

Week 9

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Warren was able to learn from past alumni and made up his mind before offers disappeared. It was no secret as they had the best program in his major and good team prestige. Warren has committed to:

USU-Vernal

Our Current Players:

P Jon Techen (Snow College): Bye Week

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Bye Week

Week 10

The Recruits:

FB Warren Green: Committed to USU-Vernal

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 19 plays this week with 1 KRO in a 30-6 win over Dixie University

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 30-6 win over Dixie University.

Week 11

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 7 plays this week in a 28-23 win over USU-Vernal

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 28-23 win over USU-Vernal.

Week 12

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 11 plays this week in a 22-14 regionally televised loss to Weber State.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 22-14 loss to Weber State.

Week 13

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 8 plays this week in a 26-23 win over College of Eastern Utah. Snow College is now 6-5 and Bowl Eligible.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 26-23 win over College of Eastern Utah. Snow College is now 6-5 and Bowl Eligible.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-22-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #43
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2018 End of Season

Not much to say, Snow did qualify for a bowl to get our 3 guys into a chance to play but they were not selected.

Our Current players ended the season in the following form:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): He is happy with his life and content with the playing time. He does have a girlfriend and she keeps him focused. He does have a 3.87 GPA

His season stats:

10 Games Played
3 KROs
46 PPly
40 RPly

P Jon Techen (Snow College): Surprisingly he is very happy and and content with everything. Ingrid, his girlfriend is keeping his mind on other things. He is managing a 3.67 GPA.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): This guy is just plain old depressed with college life but happy with his playing time. With a 3.79 GPA you know where he is spending all his time. A girlfriend is needed here.

His season stats:

11 Games Played
1 tackle

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): Gus red shirted his freshman year but it wasn't to hot for him academically. He has a 2.26 GPA with D+ in Chemistry 1 and Nuclear Engineering 1. The true reason he chose Utah Valley was because his girlfriend Francesca is attending.

Penn State took down San Diego State 34-24 to win the National Championship.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #44
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2019 Season - The Players

We have one recruit from Timpview and it is iffy whether or not he does go somewhere, we will see

The Recruits:

P Mo Petitgout, 5'8" 166 lbs, Mo is definitely a punter with his size. He has a 3.41 GPA and an 1120 test score. He wants to major in Social Work. He is ranked as the 87th punter nationally and is the 23rd best player in the state of Utah and the number 1 punter in the state.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 19/45, Kyle worked really hard in the off-season hoping to get into a starting spot. It may not be good enough as it looks like he is the 4th best tackle.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 23/42, James is 3rd on the depth chart but top in potential for the position. He should see some playing time this season.

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): 40/40, Gus is currently in a position battle for 2nd on the depth chart. He is going against a senior for the #2 spot. I think he plays this season.

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): 25/66, Is just below the sophomore ahead of me but Warren has more potential. He is not redshirting this season due to the main starter still trying to recover from an ACL injury.

P Jon Techen (NONE): Jon was kicked off the Snow College team and dropped out of school, it appears he got into a fight with one of the players over a gambling issue.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #45
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2019 Season

Week 1

The Recruits:

P Mo Petitgout: No contact from schools

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 1 Pass Play in a 34-28 win over Central Florida.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 1 special teams tackle in a 34-28 win over Central Florida.

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): BYE Week

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): BYE Week

Week 2

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 16 total plays with 2 KRO in a 47-10 loss to #6 Kent State.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 47-10 loss to #6 Kent State.

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): DNP

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): DNP
Old 01-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #46
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 3

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 10 total plays in a 20-17 win against Nevada.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 20-17 win against Nevada

Week 4

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

Week 5

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 7 total plays in a 15-3 loss to Dixie University.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Special Teams play in a 15-3 loss to Dixie University.

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Managed to get in for 8 plays in a 28-22 win over Weber State.

Week 6

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 9 total plays in a 34-24 win against a #19 Air Force

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 14 total plays, 1 tackle in a 34-24 win against #19 Air Force

Old 01-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #47
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 7

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 11 total plays with 1 KRO in a 23-16 win over Weber State

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 22 total plays plus special team work in a 23-16 win over Weber State

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Did not get the start but picked up 51 total plays and had 2 receptions for 14 yards in a 59-7 loss to #7 Southern Utah.

Week 8

The Recruits:

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 9 total plays in a 37-20 loss to Utah Valley University

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Assisted Tackle and Special Teams play in a 37-20 loss to Utah Valley University.

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had 1 reception for 11 yards in a 33-30 win over USU-Tooele
Old 01-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #48
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 9

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 4 total plays in a 34-27 loss to USU-Tooele

OLB James Connell (Snow College):Forced Fumble in a 34-27 loss to USU-Tooele

Week 10

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 6 total plays in a 31-24 win against College of Eastern Utah.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): 1 tackles and special teams play in a 31-24 win against College of Eastern Utah.

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had playing time in a 26-29 loss to Dixie University.

Week 11

Our Current Players:

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had 1 KRO in a 27-13 win over Utah Valley University.

Week 12

P Mo Petitgout: Contacted by Arizona State and BYU, is currently considering a visit offer from BYU.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 15 total plays, 3 KRO and Kyle gives up his first sack in 51-13 loss to #5 Southern Utah.

OLB James Connell (Snow College): Assisted Tackle and Special Teams play in a 51-13 loss to #5 Southern Utah.

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had 1 KRO in a 41-10 loss to College of Eastern Utah.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #49
BYU 14
Coordinator

Just curious where the Sol 8 is getting most of their players from. Are they recruiting the fringe players in Utah or going to other states?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #50
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 13

The Recruits:

P Mo Petitgout: Baylor and UConn have both contacted him.

Our Current Players:

T Kyle Boyer (Snow College): 11 total plays in 21-17 win over USU-Vernal

OLB James Connell (Snow College): managed play time and special teams time in a 21-17 win over USU-Vernal

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had 1 reception for 5 yards, a KRB out of 2 KROs in a 21-17 loss to Snow College

Week 14

The Recruits:

P Mo Petitgout: No contact from schools this week and is still considering visiting the 4 schools that have contacted him.

Our Current Players:

FB Warren Green (USU-Vernal): Had his first start in his career, had 2 passes thrown his way, one was batted down and the other was thrown at his feet. He did have 3 KROs and gave up a sack in a 27-21 win over Syracuse.

Week 15

The Recruits:

P Mo Petitgout: Was contacted by Maryland and asked to Walk-on and he agreed. We have our first walk-on player!

Our Current Players:

RB Gus Shawwa (Utah Valley University): BYE Week