Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-22-2005, 06:09 PM   #551
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I finally bothered to do a search of how to do this. I hope this helps in future days. I have one for today as well but I will post that during the next night cycle when it's complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day 2
9) SnDvls Ardent Been too quiet
12) saldana Dubb Talks a lot; not killed
3) dacman dubb Agrees with saldana
10) Grammaticus Saldana Wants people to not vote because he is a wolf
8) ardent enthusiast Sndvls Doesn't like sndvls reason for voting for him
16) dubb93 saldana Believes saldana is stupid for voting for him; trusts grammaticus
Raiders Army Pennywise Votes for a nonvoter
6) Blade6119 saldana Believes grammaticus is sending a signal
7) McSweeny saldana No explanation
15) WVUFAN saldana Believes grammaticus once
Blade Mcsweeny Wants it on the record he voted for McSweeny
SnDvls Raiders Doesn't want to be on a bandwagon
Ardent Raiders
Barkeep49 Raiders Posted info he knows to be flase
4) pennywisesb Raiders Agrees with Barkeep
11) TazTFW Raiders No explanation
5) Schmidty saldana No explanation
Dacman saldana
Saldana Raiders Self preservation
Dubb Dacman Finds dacman to be inconsistent with votes
Ardent Barkeep49 Belives Raiders
Barkeep49 saldana Belives Grammaticus
SnDvls Saldana Going with sure thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day 3
2) Raiders Army Ardent Thinks sndvls was killed because of ardent's vote for sndvls
8) ardent enthusiast Raiders Smells a setup
10) Grammaticus Raiders Feels Raiders facilitated shift to cronin on day 1
6) Blade6119 Barkeep49 Has been a leading candidate despite other strange plays
Dubb Pennywise Has posted complete fluff
Raiders pennywise Voted yesterday and is still suspicous
3) dacman Raiders Thinks sndvls died because he started votes for raiders
13) Barkeep49 Dacman Good playing for newcomer
Raiders dacman Revenge vote and unsure about penny
Ardent dacman Has no solid reason
5) Schmidty dacman No reason given
11) TazTFW dacman No reason given
15) WVUFAN Barkeep49 Too eager to go after dac
7) McSweeny Barkeep49 Doesn't think reasoning behind dac's vote is consistent
Barkeep49 Raiders Strange voting; doesn't like dac bandwagon
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:14 PM   #552
McSweeny
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
There is no telling if the seer viewed RA or Dubb. He only used his ability twice. He could have looked at Ardent and Pennywise, etc.
exactly
McSweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:18 PM   #553
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
exactly

:sigh again: The wolves win. They have 4 (or 3 and a sorceror/bribed villager/etc..) and lynching me clinches their win.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:20 PM   #554
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
:sigh again: The wolves win. They have 4 (or 3 and a sorceror/bribed villager/etc..) and lynching me clinches their win.
So they started with FIVE people? That seems absurd. Don't forget there has been a kill every night so there isn't a cursed villager that has been activated if it follows typical WW rules.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM   #555
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Seriously screw the deadline. Lynch me and end this game now.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM   #556
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Why are you trying to not get involved? We are pretty much going to lynch Taz. If you think that is bad, lets hear it.

I am inclined to believe Dubb and go with the Taz lynch. If Taz is not a wolf, then the path is clearer. If Taz is a wolf, that would be one wolf down and RA in the clear.

i said i wouldnt comment past my vote for barkeep(which im keeping), but ill toss a few random thoughts out there as food for thought.

*Saldana targeted dubb and was pushing hard to get him killed, making dubb look clear to me.

*It could be that both taz and raiders are innocent and dubb is a wolf...he figures you kill raiders(who had a bazillion votes at the time) you then kill taz thinking dubb was telling the truth. If you kill taz and see hes a villager, he has 50-50 odds we kill raiders first.

*the most important point of all, though i havent seen taz play to it and if he does now ill be doubtful, but the phrase was villager checking in...it seems within reason that if he was the bodyguard/doctor(a possibility, since we havent lynched him and we dont know the roles of night kills) RPI might say it was false...i doubt this is the case, just food for though.

*gramat - seer had 3 views, as there was a night 0...dont forget that...but dacman is new so i doubt he knew who to scan as the best players...and he left absolutely no clues which tells me he hit diddly squat.

*I STILL WANT TO BLOODY KNOW ABOUT THIS POSSE...RAIDERS IS IN IT, AS IS BARKEEP AND I THOUGHT SUN...THEY SAID THERE IS A THIRD...IF ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS POSSE IS A KEY PLAYER IN THIS VOTE WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. OTHERWISE IM STARTING TO WONDER IF THE POSSE ISNT A FAKE ROLE REVEAL.

*The wolves has targeted the quiter players, the ones with no real ties to controversy. Sun accusing ardent before switching two more times to other people is odd. Wolves want to kill people that are going to put heat on other villagers. You dont kill the guy nobody cares about, you kill the guy accusing another villager. So if their not killing people like me(who has had 0 votes on himself this game while accusing a certain few) there must be a reason. That leads me to believe im barking up the right tree, as killing me would draw attention to whoever i attacked. Killing penny leaves us all clueless. The first would be more beneficial to the wolves if i wasnt accusing any wolves. Thats why im sticking to my guns.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:26 PM   #557
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
*the most important point of all, though i havent seen taz play to it and if he does now ill be doubtful, but the phrase was villager checking in...it seems within reason that if he was the bodyguard/doctor(a possibility, since we havent lynched him and we dont know the roles of night kills) RPI might say it was false...i doubt this is the case, just food for though.

I'm just a plain villager. Not special powers what so ever.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:27 PM   #558
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Seriously screw the deadline. Lynch me and end this game now.

UNVOTE RAIDERS ARMY
VOTE TAZFTW
Old 12-22-2005, 06:28 PM   #559
McSweeny
College Starter

Quote:
UNVOTE RAIDERS ARMY
VOTE TAZFTW
pulling a mcsweeny i see

actually though, when i pulled this move i was a villager
McSweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:29 PM   #560
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
pulling a mcsweeny i see

actually though, when i pulled this move i was a villager

I wonder....
Old 12-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #561
Blade6119
Coordinator

me too...i was willing to kill myself today an im good...im not near as sold on taz as i am on barkeep....i still dont buy this role reveal by dubb...i could have bought lovers role or something else, but its been a few games since empath was a role and since RPI likes it simple i dont really buy this role reveal...Want to hear a crazy thought? Barkeep and Dubb or Barkeep, Dubb, and Raiders...if taz is good...if bad, then im wrong again
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:32 PM   #562
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Without revealing too much about the posse, in case we need to verify claims of being a posse member later on, individual posse members have the ability to kill someone at night. There are a rather lengthy set of restrictions which will not be mentioned here, but that is the short summary of what the posse is Blade. I'm glad you're posting since even though you're wrong with me, I think you've had other good insights this game.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:40 PM   #563
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Also I think the "setup kill" is the most over rated thing in Werewolf. I think it's far more likely that the remaining wolves haven't aroused any real suspicion, as Taz had not, and thus wanted as many different people to argue as possible. Generally as a wolf I wanted the quieter players around. With so many different "loud" people saying so many different things we could have been missing the boat completely on the wolves. Somewhat selfishly I'm glad for this strategy, but I really think if Dubb pans out that after saldana they've been working hard to stay under the radar.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:48 PM   #564
WVUFAN
College Starter

My reason for voting for Taz is that Dubb doesn't really have a reason for lying -- if he is, he's next on the lynch post, which makes little sense if he's a wolf. Since Taz says he has no secret roles, there can't be some sort of out, so either Dubb is telling the truth, and Taz is a wolf, or he's not, he's solely responsible for the death of an innocent, and he'll be next on the block, for certain.

So I ask again -- WHY would Dubb lie?

VOTE TazFTW
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #565
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

LYNCH ME ALREADY!
Old 12-22-2005, 06:54 PM   #566
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
LYNCH ME ALREADY!

Something ... something's not kosher here. I've reviewed all of Taz's posts, and I've not seen anything that even remotely made me think he was a wolf until Dubb came out with this -- why did Dubb wait until NOW to use his ability?

There's something going on here. This doesn't feel right. I believe Taz.

UNVOTE TazFTW
VOTE DUBB
Old 12-22-2005, 06:57 PM   #567
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN
My reason for voting for Taz is that Dubb doesn't really have a reason for lying -- if he is, he's next on the lynch post, which makes little sense if he's a wolf. Since Taz says he has no secret roles, there can't be some sort of out, so either Dubb is telling the truth, and Taz is a wolf, or he's not, he's solely responsible for the death of an innocent, and he'll be next on the block, for certain.

So I ask again -- WHY would Dubb lie?

VOTE TazFTW

Heres one gigantic reason...Raiders is a wolf...if thats the case, and then you can assume dubb is, it makes all the sense in the world. Raiders was down like 7-1 in votes? This lie(if it is) single handidly saved him today. Its a numbers game, and if raiders is a wolf they get two villagers today instead of losing a wolf. Makes all the sense in the world if thats the case.

If that is the case though, bad thoughts arise...they are either closer to the win then we think(if we lost 2 villagers today, it would take us two days to kill dubb and raider so we lose two more villagers....thats at least 4 of the 10 left, and all they need is 1-1 ratio). That also would mean we still have 3 wolves. 4 out of 16 or whatever we started with seems high, but it is possible.

The last thought i have is i wonder about a cunning wolf....could make things very interesting if either taz or dubb are one.
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 06:58 PM   #568
Schmidty
Coordinator

I am totally not confident in my vote for Taz, but the evidence points toward Dubb not lying.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:59 PM   #569
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE BARKEEP
VOTE DUBB

Ive never seen a person use this self-vote and beg to die unless they were a villager....NEVER...if a fairly new guy like taz is doing it, im going to trust it. my barkeep vote is a waist of time today, might as well go where my gut is leading me today
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 06:59 PM   #570
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE BARKEEP
VOTE DUBB

Dola to bold vote
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 PM   #571
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Heres one gigantic reason...Raiders is a wolf...if thats the case, and then you can assume dubb is, it makes all the sense in the world. Raiders was down like 7-1 in votes? This lie(if it is) single handidly saved him today. Its a numbers game, and if raiders is a wolf they get two villagers today instead of losing a wolf. Makes all the sense in the world if thats the case.

If that is the case though, bad thoughts arise...they are either closer to the win then we think(if we lost 2 villagers today, it would take us two days to kill dubb and raider so we lose two more villagers....thats at least 4 of the 10 left, and all they need is 1-1 ratio). That also would mean we still have 3 wolves. 4 out of 16 or whatever we started with seems high, but it is possible.

The last thought i have is i wonder about a cunning wolf....could make things very interesting if either taz or dubb are one.

What's a cunning wolf? Is this an adjective for a good player, or a special ability?
Old 12-22-2005, 07:11 PM   #572
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
What's a cunning wolf? Is this an adjective for a good player, or a special ability?

A special ability in which when a wolf is lynched he is revealed as a villager instead of a wolf...there has also been a brutal wolf who kills someone when he is lynched, as well as many other secret roles. But if we had secret roles like witness and the posse, its hard for me to imagine in someway they didnt recieve extra help, be it a 4th wolf or secret roles of their own.
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 07:14 PM   #573
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
if a fairly new guy like taz is doing it

I'm not really new. I played in the first few WW games when Peregrine started the fad. I stopped playing when there were 2 or 3 games running at the same time and just recnetly came back with that nobles/assassins game.

Actually those first few games are why I like to stay quiet now. I would get lynched early every time I started discussion about who could be the wolves. I learned being quiet kept me in the game longer. Now it seems like it could be my downfall.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:24 PM   #574
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not really new. I played in the first few WW games when Peregrine started the fad. I stopped playing when there were 2 or 3 games running at the same time and just recnetly came back with that nobles/assassins game.

Actually those first few games are why I like to stay quiet now. I would get lynched early every time I started discussion about who could be the wolves. I learned being quiet kept me in the game longer. Now it seems like it could be my downfall.

If thats the case i aplogize, as i wasnt around for those. As for being loud, it usually gets me killed but being loud enough has tought me a lot. Wolves dont just mess up and give up clues. Wolves must be provoked into an argument, or provoked into emotions that might cause a misstep. I learn 10 times more by accusing people then by sitting idly by...besides, quiet people die on day one
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 07:39 PM   #575
Barkeep49
Coordinator

For those keeping track at home:

Current vote count:

Taz 6
Raiders 2
Dubb 2
Old 12-22-2005, 07:41 PM   #576
Blade6119
Coordinator

taz is dead, no question....we might as well end the day now...its either you believe dubb or taz....no certain facts are out there, and people have picked there sides.....
Demotivation
Old 12-22-2005, 08:51 PM   #577
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Without revealing too much about the posse, in case we need to verify claims of being a posse member later on, individual posse members have the ability to kill someone at night. There are a rather lengthy set of restrictions which will not be mentioned here, but that is the short summary of what the posse is Blade. I'm glad you're posting since even though you're wrong with me, I think you've had other good insights this game.
So, you are saying that an individual in the posse can on their own cause a kill? Does that mean two kills can occur in one night? Also, from what you said earlier, a wolf could also be a posse member?

Does the bold in your grid posts mean you suspect those people of being wolves?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #578
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
So, you are saying that an individual in the posse can on their own cause a kill? Does that mean two kills can occur in one night? Also, from what you said earlier, a wolf could also be a posse member?

Yes to all of these questions.

Quote:
Does the bold in your grid posts mean you suspect those people of being wolves?
No. It means they changed their vote. It's my way of telling at a glance which votes I should look at when tallying votes.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:02 PM   #579
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I know that Dacman voted for me twice, but he did so on day 1 before he could use his ability, then again on day 2, but was more than willing to remove his vote from me, and did, to break the Saldana/RA tie. If he had hit a wolf, he would leave his vote on me as a hint for when he died. On night 2 is when I'm guessing he viewed me, since he DID NOT COME OUT AND VOTE ME AGAIN! He I was a wolf and he viewed and saw me, he would not have removed his vote from me, and would have voted me again on day 3. I believe that further clears me.

As for no bad guy ever using the voting for yourself trick, I've seen it done many times. Infact I remember it used to be refered to as the "wolf trick." I myself busted it out in the spawn game and got some people to unvote me. Don't believe Taz, he is a wolf.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:03 PM   #580
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

As for the "posse", no freakin clue what it is, and I sure as hell know I'm not in it with Barkeep and RA.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #581
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I know that Dacman voted for me twice, but he did so on day 1 before he could use his ability, then again on day 2, but was more than willing to remove his vote from me, and did, to break the Saldana/RA tie. If he had hit a wolf, he would leave his vote on me as a hint for when he died. On night 2 is when I'm guessing he viewed me, since he DID NOT COME OUT AND VOTE ME AGAIN! He I was a wolf and he viewed and saw me, he would not have removed his vote from me, and would have voted me again on day 3. I believe that further clears me.

As for no bad guy ever using the voting for yourself trick, I've seen it done many times. Infact I remember it used to be refered to as the "wolf trick." I myself busted it out in the spawn game and got some people to unvote me. Don't believe Taz, he is a wolf.

Typo, He=If
Old 12-22-2005, 09:05 PM   #582
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Something ... something's not kosher here. I've reviewed all of Taz's posts, and I've not seen anything that even remotely made me think he was a wolf until Dubb came out with this -- why did Dubb wait until NOW to use his ability?

There's something going on here. This doesn't feel right. I believe Taz.

UNVOTE TazFTW
VOTE DUBB

There probably was not much to id Taz as a wolf, because there is not much by way of posts from Taz to look at, period. Also, waiting to use an ability like that is not such a bad idea. It lets you try and get a feel for who's posts make sense for review. Otherwise, its just a blind stab. With an ability like that, you would really want to nail a wolf.

Here is a question for all, If you don't want to try Dubb's reveal by lynching Taz, why would you lynch Dubb over Raiders Army (no offense RA)? If Dubb is not telling the truth, then he was trying to save RA and it would make sense for non believers to nail RA.

Somebody mentioned a bribed Villager, what is that?
Old 12-22-2005, 09:10 PM   #583
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93

Apparently he could have used the seer view on night zero?? I could see him removing his vote from you as Saldana was outed, rather than leave it on you to cause suspicion from the wolves (just looking at the other possibility).
Old 12-22-2005, 10:50 PM   #584
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Apparently he could have used the seer view on night zero??

In past games, a seer could use his ability night 0. Whether the seer could use it for this game was up to RPI.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:59 AM   #585
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Apparently he could have used the seer view on night zero?? I could see him removing his vote from you as Saldana was outed, rather than leave it on you to cause suspicion from the wolves (just looking at the other possibility).

Considering his vote went on Saldana b/f you announced you were the witness I don't buy this argument. Still, why doesn't he come back and vote me on day 3 if he viewed me and I was a wolf?
Old 12-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #586
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
You don't make any sense. What you're doing is the "last gasp" of the wolves.

From what I can gather, Blade is another wolf, possibly the last.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 06:55 AM   #587
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I also see by Barkeep's post #551 that Taz did not explain any of his votes for Day 2 or 3. Obviously an "under the radar" type play. That makes sense in that one wolf is probably doing the silent thing and another is doing a vocal thing. Nice strategy.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:33 AM   #588
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I realized I might not be home for nearly the entire Night cycle and rather than miss it and then die before posting here's what I have for the current day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day 4
10) Grammaticus Raiders Army Has previously stated reasons why; Believes dacman might have sent coded message as well
8) ardent enthusiast Raiders Army Sees no reason not to; Dacman voted for him
2) Raiders Army Grammaticus Thinks there's something fishy going on
13) Barkeep49 Raiders Army For voting against a known villager
7) McSweeny Raiders Army Doesn't believe RA's defense
6) Blade6119 Barkeep49 No reason given
16) dubb93 TazFTW Used empath skill and found Taz lied
Raiders Army TazFTW Believes dubb
11) TazTFW Dubb Dubb is lying about him
McSweeny TazFTW Believes it is a no lose situation
15) WVUFAN TazFTW Believes dubb
5) Schmidty TazFTW Doesn't believe anyone but sees no way wolves benefit if he lies
TazFTW Raiders Army Believes both Raiders and dubb wolves; switching to one with more votes
Barkeep49 TazFTW Inclined to believe dubb
Grammaticus TazFTW Going with most likely outcome
WVUFan Dubb Taz seems innocent in posts; something fishy
Blade Dubb Never seen a person beg to die unless they're a villager
Old 12-23-2005, 09:02 AM   #589
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think Taz is the most likely candidate to be a wolf, therefore we should lynch him. The other benefit to this course, if he is not a wolf, we have tested Dubb’s claim of using the empathy ability. We either get a wolf or we get good knowledge regarding RA and Dubb.

Does anyone know what a “bribed villager” is and how that works? Someone brought that up earlier. Is it possible that Dubb could be forced to make the empath statement against his will?

Either way, I think you go with Taz. If he is a wolf, bingo and RA is clear. If not, then RA was the one being protected and you go for him first over Dubb, the next cycle.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:11 AM   #590
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Night(4) BEGIN

Ok, I don't particularly have time to go through the vote totals at the moment, but it's pretty clear that TazTFW acquired the most votes -- I can always come back to this later if we need an official record.

The day seemed positive. Most people were comfortable the town would soon be eradicated of the wolves, with TazTFW the next to go. But as you hang TazTFW by the ropes, he never changes form. You're horrified to realize that TazTFW was a villager!

Playerlist

1) st.cronin: Lynched, Day(1), Regular Villager
2) Raiders Army
3) dacman: Lynched, Day(3), Seer
4) pennywisesb: Killed, Night(4)
5) Schmidty
6) Blade6119
7) McSweeny
8) ardent enthusiast
9) SnDvls: Killed, Night(2)
10) Grammaticus
11) TazTFW: Lynched, Day(4), Regular Villager
12) saldana: Lynched, Day(2), Werewolf
13) Barkeep49
14) kingfc22: Killed, Night(1)
15) WVUFAN
16) dubb93

It is now Night(4). Night Actions are due by 10:00pm EST on Friday, December 22nd.

Last edited by RPI-Fan : 12-23-2005 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Updated Info... Updated Title
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:27 AM   #591
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

That’s jacked up. So, Dubb was fooling us with his empath crap.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:52 AM   #592
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm glad to say I never fell for it. My hit list:

1. Raiders Army
2. Dubb
Old 12-23-2005, 10:54 AM   #593
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Uhhhh....what the hell happened? I fell for it since I know I'm a villager. I just don't understand how it could be endgame that they would do that. Unless dubb made a mistake?
Old 12-23-2005, 10:58 AM   #594
Schmidty
Coordinator

Game over. I knew we shouldn't have trusted dubb. Dramatics like that are usually a ploy. Now we're fucked.

By the way, I'll be in transit to California today and part of tomorrow. I won't be around a computer until Sunday or Monday. Are we taking a break for Christmas at least?
Old 12-23-2005, 10:59 AM   #595
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Uhhhh....what the hell happened? I fell for it since I know I'm a villager. I just don't understand how it could be endgame that they would do that. Unless dubb made a mistake?
Nice try.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:00 AM   #596
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I just can't believe people bought this fake role reveal and didn't buy into mine. Dang it. Garhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I wish I didn't have to work last night. Maybe I could have talked you guys out of this.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #597
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Don't lynch me before dubb. This is my thought process:

If you lynch me and see that I'm a villager that will put doubt in your mind about dubb. If you lynch him first and me second then at least he'll be gone. I realize by saying this, you may think I'm trying to attempt a "strategy". It is not. Yesterday I would've fallen on my sword to prove that dubb was right.

Argh. I really thought he was on the level.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #598
Blade6119
Coordinator

Another day, another time the team doesnt bloody listen to me...first about dacman being good and now dubb being bad....god this is aggravating...

Kill Dubb first, then RA...we know dubb is a wolf now, but we dont know for sure if RA is or if he was just a villager being used since he looked like he was going to die to make sure we killed taz tomorrow. KILL DUBB TOMORROW...god im pissed off again
Demotivation
Old 12-23-2005, 11:05 AM   #599
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm just waiting for the voting window to open.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:07 AM   #600
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

How about this for a proposed schedule:

Friday 23rd, Night(4) ends 10pm
Saturday, 24th, Day(5) ends 10pm
Sunday 25th OFF
Monday 26th OFF
Tuesday 27th Night(5) ends 10am
Wednesday 28th Day(6) ends 10pm (NOTE: No longer on the 12/24 schedule)
Thursday 29th Night(6) ends 10am
Thursday 29th Day(7) ends 10pm
Friday 30th Night(7) ends 1am (in other words, 3 hours after the Day(7) deadline)
Friday 30th Day(8) ends 12pm
Friday 30th Night(8) ends 3pm

I can't imagine us going any deeper than that (doubt it's hardly mathematically possible, at least), and the reason I played around with the deadlines is because I'm moving on the 30th, and won't have internet access for a few days.

Thoughts?

~rpi-fan