Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Mr.Big_698
n00b

Post The Atlanta "High Flying" Hawks - A NBA 2K10 Dynasty

Hi I've been reading some of the Dynasties here as of late and figurd I'd give it a try. I originally thought of doing a Chalotte Bobcats Dynasty but to be honest how interesting are the Bobcats...

So i decided upon building the Hawks into a Beast of the East type team.

Mr.Big_698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
Mr.Big_698
n00b

Initial Report

The Atlanta “High Flying” Hawks
Rules:
- Trades are meant to be realistic in filling the needs of the team so trades for players like Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, and Dwayne Wade don’t happen.
- CPU Trades are turned off until the last ten days before the trade deadline.
- Trade Override is not used.

Association Settings (of note):
Allow CPU trades – Off
Substitution - Rotation
Quarter Length – 12 minutes

Game Sliders
I will be using Dev tha HNIC’s sliders. They are great for sim style play.

Team: Atlanta Hawks
Last Season – 47-35
Average Age – 26
Team Salary – $64.65 million
Cap Room – -$6.95 million
Overall – 80
Offense – 83
Defense – 81

Roster
Joe Johnson SG/SF
Rating: 84 Age: 28 Contract: 1year Personality: Laid Back
Joe is the main guy on this team. A very good jump shooter and perimeter defender he can play a point forwards role for the team and score along with Jamal Crawford. He is a bit underside at the small forward position but I believe this evens out our bench a bit better. He is going into a contract year, which bodes well for our hopes of making it into the Elite tier of the eastern conference.

Mike Bibby PG
Rating: 78 Age: 31 Contract: 3 years Personality: Unpredictable
Our veteran leader at the point guard position when he’s off the court our team struggles to find a rhythm. We’ve signed him through the last few productive years his career and we wan to have him retire a Hawk.

Josh Smith PF
Rating: 78 Age: 23 Contract: 4 years Personality: Unpredictable
A young guy who has been in the league for a number of years now, yet he hasn’t developed into a mature player that we hoped for being unable to merge his athletic ability with hi great defensive ability and making poor decisions on offense. He is the most likely to be used as trade bait.

Al Horford PF
Rating: 76 Age: 23 Contract: 1 year (Team Option) Personality: Neutral
He is the future of the franchise being a level headed defensive and rebounding force to be the guy to hold the team together. We need to open up the power forward position so he can play were his size will allow him to dominate.

Jamal Crawford SG/PG
Rating: 74 Age: 29 Contract: 1 year (Player Option) Personality: Neutral
He is an instant offense type of guy who can share the scoring load with Johnson. We will be starting him and plying Joe Johnson at the small forward spot to allow for better production from our starters.

Marvin Williams SF
Rating: 69 Age: 23 Contract: 4 years (Player Option) Personality: Laid Back
Here is a young guy who we continue to groom for taking the starting spot. He’s got great size and a good basketball I.Q. Many will be disappointed by the potential of being a guy picked second overall but he can still be developed into a great starter.

Zaza Pachulia C
Rating: 67 Age: 25 Contract: 4 years Personality: Laid Back
A guy who will strive as a backup and that’s were I plan to keep him. A new contract that will keep him here for a few more years is always good. If needed can be inserted in as a starter in the front court.

Jeff Teague PG
Rating: 66 Age: 21 Contract: 2 years (2 year Team Option) Personality: Unpredictable
He is a young gun with the potential to replace Bibby as the starter in a few years, with many of the same fundamentals that make Bibby so valuable. A few years learning on the job will do him some good.

Maurice Evans SG/SF
Rating: 66 Age: 30 Contract: 1 year (Player Option) Personality: Neutral
A role player with great defense, age is catching up to him though and there isn’t an extension in his future.

Joe Smith PF
Rating: 64 Age: 34 Contract: 1 year Personality: Neutral
A one year bolster for our bench if he plays well I’ll resign him next year to a longer contract.

This team has been steadily improving in the last few years but the owner Micheal Gearon doesn't like the safe no risk approach of the previous administration and with how the development of the team is going. The cash flow is low in this orginization so they moved on to a cheaper alternative who is going to take risks and change this team nto a contender ooner rather then later. They've hired me a young GM by the name of Hariss Big. I see issues in the front court were we have an undersized power forward in Josh Smith who gets by on his athleticism and an undersized center Al Horford who gets abused by bigger centers on the boards. I hope to recify this by putting together a trade to correct our starters issues. I see it being Josh Smith leaving Atlanta and opening up the power forward spot for Al Horford.

Last edited by Mr.Big_698 : 10-30-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Mr.Big_698 is offline   Reply With Quote