Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #451
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Also, you didn't answer about scanning, I mean eavesdropping on, Chief Rum. I ask because, frankly, that's who I think is coaching you.

You'll be surprised by this, then, because I just can't buy all this back and forth and story changing and wordplay. And really, the reveal hours before night deadlien stinks to me.

VOTE DARTH VILIUS

FWIW, Pass, were it not for both seers vouching for you, I would still be on you. You have been weird all game, not your usual self.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #452
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
i meant why would i tell the wolves who im eavesdropping on. what is the point of that? and this is what my role says as per the rules:

Gossip Queen: You hear and see everything. once per night you may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance.

I don't see the point in NOT doing it. And yeah, I've already quoted what it says about your role in the rules.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #453
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You'll be surprised by this, then, because I just can't buy all this back and forth and story changing and wordplay. And really, the reveal hours before night deadlien stinks to me.

VOTE DARTH VILIUS

FWIW, Pass, were it not for both seers vouching for you, I would still be on you. You have been weird all game, not your usual self.

Really? I didn't think I had a usual self. What's been different about me?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #454
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
you do have a usual self, and this is you. that being said, after lathum pmed me that you came back as a student, I had to ask and make sure :P

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:05 PM   #455
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
you do have a usual self, and this is you. that being said, after lathum pmed me that you came back as a student, I had to ask and make sure :P

Seriously? I felt like I was getting some heat for 'acting weird' but pretty much like you said, I thought that was standard fare for me. And I wasn't sure what I was doing that seemed like anything that would help the wolves. But I'm really curious.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #456
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Seriously? I felt like I was getting some heat for 'acting weird' but pretty much like you said, I thought that was standard fare for me. And I wasn't sure what I was doing that seemed like anything that would help the wolves. But I'm really curious.
ur just being pass. youve taken over for Alan T as the WW Belligerent :P

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #457
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

but dont worry, we love you for it!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #458
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
If LSG is the outcast, this game's over. Think about it.

Not yet bro. here is the scenario assuming there are 3 wolves:

there are nine people left. 3 wolves and 6 villagers (including the outcast)
even if the outcast votes with the wolves it's still 4 to 5. we can win if all the villagers vote to lynch the same person. that being said every villager (who is good) vote for the same person to lynch. we still stand a chance that way. LSG can't change any votes or lynches, that was the prom committee head, not the outcast kid. and that was hoopsguy.

Please, if the villagers want to win they'll vote this way. it's our only chance. and im not sure bout Chief Rum now, he's smart and he knows this game. I think he might be a wolf. I'll know for sure tonight if u guys on't lynch me. so everyone vote Lorena. if im lynched and we lose another villager tonight it's all over. do the math, that's two villagers down leaving 7 people with 3 wolves, 3 villagers, and 1 villager helping the wolves. she counts as a vote for them but counts for us in the 1:1 ratio. Trust me, it's our last stand.
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #459
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Too many hit and run votes, not enough explanation, really. And you have been giving me an off vibe this game, be it tone or whatever.

Regardless of the reason, you're a villager (everyone seems to think so), so good enough for me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #460
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
ur just being pass. youve taken over for Alan T as the WW Belligerent :P

Maybe that's why CR thought I was being weird? I haven't been belligerent all game. Is there some expectation that I should be, and since I haven't been this game, people think I'm acting weird?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #461
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #459:

3 - Lorena - Lerriuqs (363), Telle (373), Darth (394)
3 - Darth - clap (365), Pass (416), Chief Rum (451)
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #462
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Not yet bro. here is the scenario assuming there are 3 wolves:

there are nine people left. 3 wolves and 6 villagers (including the outcast)
even if the outcast votes with the wolves it's still 4 to 5. we can win if all the villagers vote to lynch the same person. that being said every villager (who is good) vote for the same person to lynch. we still stand a chance that way. LSG can't change any votes or lynches, that was the prom committee head, not the outcast kid. and that was hoopsguy.

Please, if the villagers want to win they'll vote this way. it's our only chance. and im not sure bout Chief Rum now, he's smart and he knows this game. I think he might be a wolf. I'll know for sure tonight if u guys on't lynch me. so everyone vote Lorena. if im lynched and we lose another villager tonight it's all over. do the math, that's two villagers down leaving 7 people with 3 wolves, 3 villagers, and 1 villager helping the wolves. she counts as a vote for them but counts for us in the 1:1 ratio. Trust me, it's our last stand.

Darth, from the rules:

Quote:
The Prom King/ Queen is a powerful role. They will be able to duke one time. They also can't be night killed.

FYI, duke is the typical name of the role of someone who can change the outcome of a vote once per game.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #463
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

No, DV, I think lerriuqs is right IF you're right.

You're saying LSG is the Outcast. Well, per the rules, the prom king/queen has a duke ability. If you're right about LSG, then she can duke the lynch to whoever she wishes, which would be a villager, and then the wolves night kill another villager.

That would be 3 wolves, one outcast, and three villagers left. The outcast votes with the wolves, and we're done.

So I hope you're actually a wolf and wrong, because if you're not a wolf, and LSG is the outcast, we're dust.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #464
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Too many hit and run votes, not enough explanation, really. And you have been giving me an off vibe this game, be it tone or whatever.

Regardless of the reason, you're a villager (everyone seems to think so), so good enough for me.

Don't several folks give hit and run votes with not much explanation? But yes -- I am good -- just curious about why you were suspicious.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #465
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Darth, from the rules:

FYI, duke is the typical name of the role of someone who can change the outcome of a vote once per game.

oh yeah, i forgot about that. Ok it's over, the wolves have won. Too bad, I thought we had a chance.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #466
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Damn. That sucks.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #467
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Maybe that's why CR thought I was being weird? I haven't been belligerent all game. Is there some expectation that I should be, and since I haven't been this game, people think I'm acting weird?

Actually, I don't share that view. I don't see you as belligerent at all. You read like Barkeep to me. Sometimes you get in a huff, like we all do, but you by and large keep your cool, and stay rational. And I haven't thought you were belligerent in this game either.

No, my off vibe is that your style seems different in this game, the tone is off, the votes not well explained, if at all. Attitude-wise, you have been about what I have expected.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #468
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
oh yeah, i forgot about that. Ok it's over, the wolves have won. Too bad, I thought we had a chance.
Drth dont give up, your fake reveal is livening up the day!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #469
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Don't several folks give hit and run votes with not much explanation? But yes -- I am good -- just curious about why you were suspicious.

Sure, and I give them crap for it, too.

I am entirely in character with standard Chief Rum protocol.

But, yes, if DV is who he says he is, we have lost. So my vote's staying, in the hopes that he's giving us the runaround, and LSG is not the Outcast.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #470
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well FTR Darth, I actually believed you, and was just trying to make the vote not a runaway and see who would join me in voting for you. I'm still not sure I get clap's argument of how Darth was sure he wouldn't get night-killed -- I mean, isn't it common sense that he would want to post his info before the night was over in case he *was* night-killed? It seems like the guy who knows he isn't going to be night-killed is the one who can afford to wait until morning.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #471
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

At least I went out swinging, I can die with my honor intact.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #472
Passacaglia
Coordinator

So I guess my vote will stay on Darth too, even though I do actually believe him. Unless someone steps up and has a role that can help us win this thing. Our wolves are probably Lorena, clap, and CR, so if we can get the slightest advantage, we'll probably be able to win.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #473
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

So my final guess for the wolves for what it's worth (nothing really) is thus:

Lorena, Clap, and Rum.

I was thinking J23 instead but now I have no clue. It's one of them.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #474
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Well FTR Darth, I actually believed you, and was just trying to make the vote not a runaway and see who would join me in voting for you. I'm still not sure I get clap's argument of how Darth was sure he wouldn't get night-killed -- I mean, isn't it common sense that he would want to post his info before the night was over in case he *was* night-killed? It seems like the guy who knows he isn't going to be night-killed is the one who can afford to wait until morning.
I don't think it matters when Darth reveals - he could have done it sooner in the day and they still don't kill him. Regardless of timing, this game was over if he's the seer.

Assuming Darth is correct (and yes I believe him), he needed to speak up after night 2, we'd still have a shot now if he had.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #475
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
So my final guess for the wolves for what it's worth (nothing really) is thus:

Lorena, Clap, and Rum.

I was thinking J23 instead but now I have no clue. It's one of them.

Could very well be Rum, I couldn't get a read on him one way or the other in this game. Which, now that I think about it, probably means he's a wolf.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #476
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Dont give up! whats wrong with you people! this is what he wants! (or maybe it just works for him) LSG IS on the student side, and Darth is NOT the seer! as long as we lynch him we should be ok!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #477
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

don't put this all on me boy,i wasn't the one who lynched a villager on day1. or whenever he got lynched. and i didn't vote LSG Prom Queen either. if everyone had stuck to the plan and voted u Prom King we'd still be fine. Voting her Prom Queen was the first nail in the coffin. It was obvious what the wolves would try to do. i can't win this game by myself afterall.

Quote:
I don't think it matters when Darth reveals - he could have done it sooner in the day and they still don't kill him. Regardless of timing, this game was over if he's the seer.

Assuming Darth is correct (and yes I believe him), he needed to speak up after night 2, we'd still have a shot now if he had.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #478
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Dont give up! whats wrong with you people! this is what he wants! (or maybe it just works for him) LSG IS on the student side, and Darth is NOT the seer! as long as we lynch him we should be ok!

Regardless of my role next game clap is going down
Old 09-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #479
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

well, i always a decent day one lynch

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #480
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
don't put this all on me boy,i wasn't the one who lynched a villager on day1. or whenever he got lynched. and i didn't vote LSG Prom Queen either. if everyone had stuck to the plan and voted u Prom King we'd still be fine. Voting her Prom Queen was the first nail in the coffin. It was obvious what the wolves would try to do. i can't win this game by myself afterall.

I'm not putting it all on you, but if you pick off a wolf and the outcast who has duking powers in a small game in the first two days, you need to come out with that info right away.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #481
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Um, I think it's the people *believing* Darth that are giving up...not the people believing you.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #482
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Everyone always says they can't get a read on me. Whether I'm a wolf or a villager.

If this game was over, why would we be doing this now? Wouldn't Lathum just end the game? There must be a chance for the villagers to win.

We can say from connecting the dots that if LSG is the Outcast, this game is over. This game is NOT over. Ergo, LSG is NOT the Outcast.

And if LSG is not the Outcast, DV is lying.

It's also the only way this game keeps going. From my perspective, I don't know that we have another choice.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #483
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm not putting it all on you, but if you pick off a wolf and the outcast who has duking powers in a small game in the first two days, you need to come out with that info right away.

the outcast didn't have duking powers until day 3. and it was a slip of the mind, i'll admit. all the evidence was in front of e, i justa didn't see it right away. The LSG date switch was very telling, we shoulda all picked up on her and clap. Switching after finding out your role, seriously. But you live and learn. I'll be much harder to beat in the future.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #484
J23
College Benchwarmer

Vote Lorena

If LSG isn't a wolf, then she can duke it onto Darth, correct?
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #485
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Everyone always says they can't get a read on me. Whether I'm a wolf or a villager.

If this game was over, why would we be doing this now? Wouldn't Lathum just end the game? There must be a chance for the villagers to win.

We can say from connecting the dots that if LSG is the Outcast, this game is over. This game is NOT over. Ergo, LSG is NOT the Outcast.

It's also the only way this game keeps going. From my perspective, I don't know that we have another choice.

Lathum may not have realized it, plus I haven't seen him around since any of this started.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #486
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

and the game won't be over until the wolves have actually achieved their 1:1 ratio Chie as you very well kknow. it will be over by tomorrow.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #487
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
and the game won't be over until the wolves have actually achieved their 1:1 ratio Chie as you very well kknow. it will be over by tomorrow.

*Chief* and if i was a wolf i would come out and claim my victory. Even if they all revealed LSG will change the lynch vote so why not?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #488
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

I've felt reasonably certain in other games when you were a villager...

As for your rationale, I see no other choice. Sorry Darth, it's not that I don't believe you, but the game's already over if I do.

UNVOTE Lorena

Vote Darth Vilius
Old 09-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #489
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I've felt reasonably certain in other games when you were a villager...

As for your rationale, I see no other choice. Sorry Darth, it's not that I don't believe you, but the game's already over if I do.

UNVOTE Lorena

Vote Darth Vilius

It's fine, one way or another it's over. But mark my words,

THE DARK WORLD WILL RETURN, TERRIFYING AND MORE TERRIBLE THAN HE EVER WAS BEFORE
Old 09-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #490
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
It's fine, one way or another it's over. But mark my words,

THE DARK WORLD WILL RETURN, TERRIFYING AND MORE TERRIBLE THAN HE EVER WAS BEFORE

I love statements like these. By the way, it was fun ruffling your feathers -- too bad it was all in vain.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #491
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I love statements like these. By the way, it was fun ruffling your feathers -- too bad it was all in vain.

Yup yup, it's all good. so assuming (but not really) the game ends tomorrow anyone have an idea of when the next one will start. They're fun even when you lose, though i suppose that's how good games are supposed to be
Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #492
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I think I'm up next -- I'll post sign-ups tomorrow probably, with a start date depending on what happens with this game.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #493
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

how do u guys determine the order?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #494
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
i was gonna mourn you! but you dont love me......

Aw clap, of course I do. Just in a platonic way.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #495
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
how do u guys determine the order?

There's a thread where people sign up to GM stickied in this forum.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #496
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Aw clap, of course I do. Just in a platonic way.

I mourned you too, you were my date! The only person that asked me out, even though you wanted it to be a secret, but still.

When all is said and done, I'm gonna have to go Carrie on the bastages that killed you!
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #497
Lorena
Unregistered

Vote Darth Vilus

Self preservation, obviously.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #498
J23
College Benchwarmer

UNVOTE Lorena

Vote Darth Vilius

Guess there's no point otherwise.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #499
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vote nightfall!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #500
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
I mourned you too, you were my date! The only person that asked me out, even though you wanted it to be a secret, but still.

When all is said and done, I'm gonna have to go Carrie on the bastages that killed you!

You mean...YOU?