Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #501
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I am begging you guys to vote for me because I said "I" instead of "we" in that sentence. Lose the game for us. That's cool.

It is funny. I get votes because of little things like this because they are supposed wolf screw ups and I never turn up a wolf.

If you are playing a game via message board, then yes, you have to realize that every thing you say can, will and should be taken as fair game for analysis.......whether it is a slip of the fingers or not.

That aside, I never said that I was going to vote for you because you said "I" instead of "we" in that sentence (actually I guess I already have voted for you, but that's not the point now. ). What I was asking you to do was to explain the comment a little more for me, because even if we set aside the I/we thing it came off as curious: You are saying in that clip that if everything stays as it is with the three-way standoff between you, Lathum and I that there is no way you can be on the winning side. That didn't make sense to me, none of us are lynched yet....if you are the wolf though then it does make a little more sense.

But if you're really begging for me to vote for you, I guess I can keep my vote where it is....
Old 01-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #502
path12
Coordinator

As a dola to that, and because I don't want Spleen to think I'm picking on him, I think where we're really at right now is that we have a 2/3 shot of picking the wrong person and losing the game, and none of us seem to have anything more than a guess as to who the wolf really is. Sometimes this game really is a crapshoot.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:52 PM   #503
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
As a dola to that, and because I don't want Spleen to think I'm picking on him, I think where we're really at right now is that we have a 2/3 shot of picking the wrong person and losing the game, and none of us seem to have anything more than a guess as to who the wolf really is. Sometimes this game really is a crapshoot.

Yup and fuzzy math
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:05 PM   #504
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Like say when I accidentally kill you as the seer on day 1?

I just saw this. Yes, that would certainly have been one of those times.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #505
path12
Coordinator

So right now we're at:

Spleen 2 -- Path, Lathum
Lathum 1 -- Spleen

DC still to vote.

Right?
Old 01-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #506
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
So right now we're at:

Spleen 2 -- Path, Lathum
Lathum 1 -- Spleen

DC still to vote.

Right?

correct
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #507
path12
Coordinator

Dola, so the comment about Spleen not being able to win makes a little more sense. For some reason I thought we were 1-1-1 on votes at that time.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #508
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm kinda busy IRL and don't wanna forget to vote:

*sigh*

Vote Spleen

It's funny how one day spleen seems to have set Lathum up and now Lathum seems to have set spleen up pretty good (kinda like he did LSG). Dang... that's another thing. Ugh

I don't feel 100% about this. Actually, I wouldn't feel 100% about anyone else but me.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #509
Lorena
Unregistered

I'll be on and off from now until lynch and this vote is definitely not set in stone.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:28 PM   #510
path12
Coordinator

UNVOTE SPLEEN

I've been reading back a bit through the thread. Have to run for a bit, want to come back to it later.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #511
path12
Coordinator

Can anyone explain to me why DC could not have been converted?
Old 01-30-2007, 04:52 PM   #512
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok lathum, i will buy your logic on LSG's vote which is the only reason i am changing, but if she ends up good, it will be an easy choice for me tomorrow.

unvote spleen
vote lsg

I was sitting around pondering the fact that Saldana was killed last night instead of DC, and then I saw this. Hmmmm......
Old 01-30-2007, 04:54 PM   #513
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
DT had more people on his trust list than scans. Your pushing to be included on the trust list Lathum makes me very wary.

And this was the day before BK was killed.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #514
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Path- I have gone over and over the issue with DT's trust list. I realize he had me ans Spleen on that list. I also pointed out that he voted for Spleen which means there is no way he scanned him and came up good
Old 01-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #515
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I was sitting around pondering the fact that Saldana was killed last night instead of DC, and then I saw this. Hmmmm......

could easily be a set up. If I am bad there is no way I keep DC alive and FWIW I see no way DC was converted
Old 01-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #516
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Path- I have gone over and over the issue with DT's trust list. I realize he had me ans Spleen on that list. I also pointed out that he voted for Spleen which means there is no way he scanned him and came up good

Yeah, but the thing is that I don't think he scanned you, either.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #517
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
could easily be a set up. If I am bad there is no way I keep DC alive and FWIW I see no way DC was converted

If you're bad and you think that Saldana is coming after you tomorrow, I think it's a really easy call.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:01 PM   #518
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
If you're bad and you think that Saldana is coming after you tomorrow, I think it's a really easy call.

it's also an easy kill to set me up.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #519
path12
Coordinator

And dola, I don't think the thing about the Barkeep post was the fact that he was referring to DT's trust list. I just find it interesting that the last two people night killed were either getting wary about you (in Barkeep's case) or were going to trust your logic but if LSG came up good was (I assume) going after you the next day.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #520
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Yeah, but the thing is that I don't think he scanned you, either.

then who did he scan and why would he include me as elevated trust?
Old 01-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #521
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
And dola, I don't think the thing about the Barkeep post was the fact that he was referring to DT's trust list. I just find it interesting that the last two people night killed were either getting wary about you (in Barkeep's case) or were going to trust your logic but if LSG came up good was (I assume) going after you the next day.

Path, you have played in more then enough of these game to know when player A says to player B "if you are wrong I'm coming for you tomorrow" then player A turns up dead it is just as likely a set up kill. Once you say you are going to come at someone you immedeatly put a target on your back.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #522
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
it's also an easy kill to set me up.

Maybe so.....it's a 50/50 shot for me today. But I've got to say right now that going back, I'm getting a worse feeling from your posts than Spleen's.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #523
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
then who did he scan and why would he include me as elevated trust?

I don't know who he scanned. I'll ask him after the game.

He included you as elevated trust I believe because a) he liked your analysis of the Blade move day 1; and b) the fact that you were nearly the only one early who was putting a lot of stuff out there.

Which as we all know is a little bit of a changeup for you (though I understand you said you were able to focus and had some more time with this game than normally). It is also the best way to drive conversation the way you want it to though, isn't it?
Old 01-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #524
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Maybe so.....it's a 50/50 shot for me today. But I've got to say right now that going back, I'm getting a worse feeling from your posts than Spleen's.

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion. It was spleen who tried to gey me to out the seer. It was spleen who tried to get us to tie it up. It was spleen who voted you today, then when that didn't catch switched to me. It is spleen who has repeatidly tried to make me look bad, like when he said I never said anything about killing DC then I point out that I brought it up 4 posts before he did. Or spleen saying I was the only one who knew who the seer was then BK and Saldana both saying they thought DT was obviously it.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #525
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Path, you have played in more then enough of these game to know when player A says to player B "if you are wrong I'm coming for you tomorrow" then player A turns up dead it is just as likely a set up kill. Once you say you are going to come at someone you immedeatly put a target on your back.

Let's say Spleen is the wolf. What possible motivation does he have to kill the player who says he will go after you tomorrow? He doesn't. He knows he just has one more day to get through........he kills the known good (DC) because he knows that Sal is more likely to target you based of the LSG lynch. That makes much more sense than leaving you alive as a setup (especially since you and he have gone at it all game) I don't buy this argument at all. It makes much more sense to me if you're the wolf.

As a matter of fact, I think I just convinced myself for now:

VOTE LATHUM

If I'm wrong and lose the game for us, I owe you a beer.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #526
path12
Coordinator

I phrased that argument wrong above.

That makes much more sense than leaving you alive as a setup

should read

That makes much more sense than the thought of him killing Sal to set you up
Old 01-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #527
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Let's say Spleen is the wolf. What possible motivation does he have to kill the player who says he will go after you tomorrow? He doesn't. He knows he just has one more day to get through........he kills the known good (DC) because he knows that Sal is more likely to target you based of the LSG lynch. That makes much more sense than leaving you alive as a setup (especially since you and he have gone at it all game) I don't buy this argument at all. It makes much more sense to me if you're the wolf.

As a matter of fact, I think I just convinced myself for now:

VOTE LATHUM

If I'm wrong and lose the game for us, I owe you a beer.

path, you just forced a tie and are forcing DC to lose the game for us. IF DT DIDN"T SCAN ME THEN WHY DIDN"T HE PUT WHO HE DID SCAN ON HIS TRUSTED LIST?

Maybe spleen left DT alive because he fhought I could convince saldana, or convince you?
Old 01-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #528
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Path, I am astounded at how many signs point to me being good yet you are voting for me, thus forcing DC to switch to me. If we weren't so late in the game I would say you are the last wolf making a bold play.

unless.....

there is a turncoat role
Old 01-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #529
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

path= turncoat
spleen= hornsmaniac
DC= skydog
Lathum=villager

it would make sense for Path to make that play with that role, and with no conversion it is possible there was a turncoat in place. It would allso make sense for Path to question DC's possible conversion.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #530
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

or spleen is the turncoat ( would explain his behavior) and path is the last wolf.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:38 PM   #531
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Path, how many more examplaes do I have to give that spleen has made moves only a bad guy will make!
Old 01-30-2007, 05:39 PM   #532
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I dunno anymore. There are a lot of things going through my head and some of them are REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY out there.

Be back in a few.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #533
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

path- not to mention if I was the last wolf would I point out the hole in Spleens "lets create a tie" strategy. No I would have gone along with it then stabbed you in the back ay 9:59. *shakes head*
Old 01-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #534
path12
Coordinator

Lathum, it just doesn't make sense any other way.

Here's my breakdown:
I know I'm good.

DC -- we know she started off good. If there was a conversion there'd be two wolves. Plus she's never been a wolf and I would expect a change in her style if she was converted (we all have had to deal with that the first time we're bad).

Spleen -- There is absolutely no reason, if Spleen is bad, that you are still alive. Give me a reason that he kills both Barkeep and Saldana ahead of you (and don't use the setup ploy, it fails Occam's Razor). You are the one that has been vocal against Spleen from day 2, not Barkeep and Saldana. If Spleen is bad, he kills you as the main voice against him, kills DC the next night and then pushes for me as being bad for being UTR.

You're the one who is left. You're my vote.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #535
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
path- not to mention if I was the last wolf would I point out the hole in Spleens "lets create a tie" strategy. No I would have gone along with it then stabbed you in the back ay 9:59. *shakes head*

That reminds me. We should have a 3-1 vote here, kids. Anything else lets the wolf tie it up.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #536
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Spleen has been vocal against me since day 2. Maybe spleen wants insurance that saldana, you or DC wouldn't turn on him so he kept me around just in case.

All I am saying is there are alot of reasons spleen is bad, yet I am the only one who the seer had on his trusted list.
maybe he had inexpierience being a bad guy and made the wrong move, I dunno. All I know is I am not the last wolf and we are going to lose the game because you are over thinking the game
Old 01-30-2007, 05:55 PM   #537
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
That reminds me. We should have a 3-1 vote here, kids. Anything else lets the wolf tie it up.

Path a tie hurts the last wolf. That gives him a bigger chance of being killer tomorrow. at this point I would be a fan of a tie since I know lynching me loses the game for us.

I gotta be honest, you have made some very suspiscous moves the last hour
Old 01-30-2007, 05:57 PM   #538
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen has been vocal against me since day 2. Maybe spleen wants insurance that saldana, you or DC wouldn't turn on him so he kept me around just in case.

All I am saying is there are alot of reasons spleen is bad, yet I am the only one who the seer had on his trusted list.
maybe he had inexpierience being a bad guy and made the wrong move, I dunno. All I know is I am not the last wolf and we are going to lose the game because you are over thinking the game

Both you and Spleen had elevated trust. DT had an early vote on Spleen, I know. That's why I don't think either of you were scanned. But you had elevated trust, you weren't on the "trusted" list. That was Barkeep and Blade.

It could be that I'm losing the game for us, I don't think I am but it's certainly possible.......and if so I'll man up, say "my bad", congratulate Spleen (or DC) on fooling me and move on. We'll see how it goes.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #539
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Both you and Spleen had elevated trust. DT had an early vote on Spleen, I know. That's why I don't think either of you were scanned. But you had elevated trust, you weren't on the "trusted" list. That was Barkeep and Blade.

It could be that I'm losing the game for us, I don't think I am but it's certainly possible.......and if so I'll man up, say "my bad", congratulate Spleen (or DC) on fooling me and move on. We'll see how it goes.

OMG dude. Didn't you read the part where I made it obvious to everyone that there is no way spleen was scanned since DT voted for him?
Old 01-30-2007, 06:00 PM   #540
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Spleen and DC. Do you see anyway Path could be the last wolf, I know I am not so I would like to discuss other possibilities before we lose the game.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #541
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
OMG dude. Didn't you read the part where I made it obvious to everyone that there is no way spleen was scanned since DT voted for him?

I mentioned that in the post you quoted, so yes, I did notice that. That does not negate the fact that AFTER that he listed you both with elevated trust.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #542
spleen1015
Coordinator

I can see how either you or path could be the wolf. You're just more suspicious to me, therefore have my vote.

Either way, I have no reason to trust either one of you. So, I am doing what I think is best.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #543
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I mentioned that in the post you quoted, so yes, I did notice that. That does not negate the fact that AFTER that he listed you both with elevated trust.

I don't know why he keeps bringing that up. No one has questioned whether or not DT scanned me, so I don't see why it is so important.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #544
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

regardless, he never would have voted spleen. And for that matter he listed you as someone he didn't trust also. I don't have the energy for this discussion. I've had it 5 times this game already
Old 01-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #545
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I gotta be honest, you have made some very suspiscous moves the last hour

Tell the truth, I haven't been happy with my play at all this game.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #546
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Tell the truth, I haven't been happy with my play at all this game.

well you have a chance to do the right thing. I find it funny, spleen has gotten strangley quiet.

I'm off to get dinner. I'll be ready to fight for us to win this game when I come back
Old 01-30-2007, 06:12 PM   #547
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
well you have a chance to do the right thing. I find it funny, spleen has gotten strangley quiet.

Heh. I suspect Spleen is holding his breath in case I change my mind yet again.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:26 PM   #548
spleen1015
Coordinator

I don't know if there is anything else to be said right now that hasn't been said already.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #549
path12
Coordinator

Heading home soon. I should be back sometime before deadline.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #550
Raiders Army
Coordinator

As of this point, it is a tie, 2-2. If it remains this way, there is no banning for the Day cycle.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote