Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #1051
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post
Have you tried getting rid of High Tempo? When I use that shout with weaker teams, my defenders just panic and hoof the ball down the pitch. I've had better luck just setting mentality to Counter. They still up the tempo when there is a counter opportunity.

Yeah - you need higher skilled teams (better first touch, better decision making, probably better off-the-ball too) in order to play higher tempo, otherwise you just give the ball away all the time.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #1052
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'm actually not on a lower league team at this point. We scraped our way to an 11th place finish in the Premier League last year. I've got a pretty decent, albeit young squad. The issue is, a lot of that was some seriously lucky results. We've won pretty much in spite of my tactical "brilliance."
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:15 PM   #1053
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
I've had this, though not necessarily about relocating. I've had players flat out refuse to even negotiate, stating essentially (IIRC) that the club wasn't big enough, or the competition wasn't good enough, etc....

Yeah, that's the thing that bugs me with this a little bit. Those messages are maybe 5% or less of the rejections I get. Those make sense & are cool. It's these other 95% or so that are a bit off-putting.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #1054
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

If it's a super-small club, however, I could see it repeatedly triggering a "won't move due to relocation" rejection that you normally wouldn't see that often in a non-custom database.

With small teams in Europe, for instance (like Wales or Northern Ireland), your board usually won't let you scout outside of the country anyway until you're full-time, at which point someone might relocate as you're paying a living wage.

Just food for thought.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:39 AM   #1055
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Tiny sample size, but a little bit of tweaking led to a 5-3 shootout vs Norwich, a 2-0 win at Reading, and, most impressively, a 3-1 win vs Chelsea. The first two matches we managed to edge out possession, and had a TON of shots. The final match, we had more shots, but badly lost posession. I'm okay with that, considering it's Chelsea.

Anyway, if anyone wants to experiment:

4-3-3 Standard/Fluid

DL - Fullback (Attacking)
DC - Central Defender (Defend)
DC - Central Defender (Cover)
DR - Fullback (Attacking)
DM - Regista (Support)
MCL - Box to Box (Support)
MCR - Advanded Playmaker (Support)
AML - Inside Forward (Attack)
AMR - Inside Forward (Attack)
STC - False Nine (Support)

Higher Tempo
Short Passing
Pass Into Space
Hassle Opponents
Play out of Defence

All players except my central defenders are set to Tight Marking. My keeper is set to distribute to defenders. That's, as I recall, my only individual instructions.

Basically, moving the DM into a playmaker role, and dropping the central midfielders to more supporting roles to provide cover seems to be working. I staggered my DC mentalities after we gave up ungodly amounts of goals, and that seemed to help. Like I said, very small sample size, but they're playing much closer to what I'd like to see.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #1056
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Moving one DC to Cover probably wasn't a bad idea given that both of your fullbacks are going to be upfield a lot.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:53 AM   #1057
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

And they are (which is also why I spend gobs of money finding ultra athletic fullbacks who can keep up the pace). I'm tempted to move one of my MC's to an even more defensive role if we start giving up too much on the counter.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:27 PM   #1058
PilotMan
Head Coach

Larne have been made 5000-1 to win the Champions League. That might not be high enough.

We just played our toughest match in history as we traveled to Germany for the match against Bayern Munich. The team that was last year's runner up in the CL, playing at home, and despite 1-33 odds that they would win some in the media has us as dark horses to win.

No.

We didn't win.

We were outshot 29-0.

But...

We only lost 0-2.

I'll take that.

Additonally, our U-18 team lost 0-2 to Bayern's U-19 team. Interesting. I figured that would be a bloodbath too.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 08-19-2014 at 05:28 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #1059
bhlloy
Coordinator

Attacking complete full backs are pretty much God in my system. I can put anyone there with decent pace and expect a 7.10 rating at least over the course of a few games. Fabio with his 12 finishing has got over 10 goals every season and he's always injured as well, so that's in 30 games or less
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #1060
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So, uh. Since I tweaked my tactic?

5-2 vs Watford
2-1 at Reading
3-1 vs Chelsea
1-0 at Arsenal
0-0 vs Man City
3-0 at West Brom
1-0 vs Liverpool

I guess it's working.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #1061
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
So, uh. Since I tweaked my tactic?

5-2 vs Watford
2-1 at Reading
3-1 vs Chelsea
1-0 at Arsenal
0-0 vs Man City
3-0 at West Brom
1-0 vs Liverpool

I guess it's working.

Nice!
Old 08-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #1062
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

And here comes the Potteries Derby. Port Vale vs Stoke. I want this one.

Booyah. 2-0 Port Vale, in a brutal game. 7 yellows, 1 straight red.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 08-19-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #1063
whomario
Pro Starter

@ all Editor Gurus:

Basically i want the first 2 teams from the Finish league to do a 2-leg matchup for the title (and subsequent CL qualification)

Can somebody help me out with a step by step guide here ? I have been easily able to add such a playoff to a data file adding the Faroese Islands league. However, now i want to do the same for the finish league and come up short. Basically i activate the option in the league stage, but then how do i add the champions playoff as the 2nd stage ? This worked automatically with the faroese file, not in my current attempts.

Argh ...

Would be highly apreciated if someone could help me out.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #1064
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

9L US mod.
4 seasons in Atlantic Coast Premiere I finally promote to Pro-East.
Ownership change
get relegated on the final day of the season on a goal in stoppage time

No word on a contract. Half the roster wants out. Board won't make an offer. I deal with most of the angry players one way or another. (Raises my job security from like 34% to 36% due to improved squad happiness)

Now November, board won't discuss extending my 12/31 expiring contract. I leak, answer media question that I'd like to stay but it may not work out.

NOW they want to see me, yell at me for being unprofessional for talking to the press. I say I've done enough here to deserve a chance to bring the club back up again, they agree as long as I get 10 points from the next 5 matches (remember, the season is over already). I live with that.

THEN they offer me a contract for the coming season ... at nearly double my previous salary.

a) That's some f'ed up logic
b) The new salary will increase my job security as they won't want to buy me out
c) But does the 10 points in 5 matches thing still apply? And will that automatically fire me if it doesn't happen, regardless of what job security level I have?
Old 08-22-2014, 08:21 PM   #1065
PilotMan
Head Coach

One of the oddest goals. Extra time in the Antrim County Shield Semi Final game, second half of extra time. The keeper totally screws up a long pass allowing our captain to put the winner away.

Like Steam?

Old 08-22-2014, 09:28 PM   #1066
AnalBumCover
College Starter

I figure I should release the 8 Level USA mod Version 1.2 now.

I had done all I could to minimize the movement yet am still getting these issues. But I have started to tinker with phase three of my changes: competition finances.

Here's the file:

USA Pyramid Level 8 ver 1.2

What's new in Ver 1.2
- Set the bottom level to flexible sizes so any relegated teams wont bump an existing club out of their region.
- Capped the team salaries at the bottom two levels so they will be true amateur status.
- Minor adjustments to prize money and tv money.

---
I'll be keeping a close eye on the SI Forum on the Work in Progress 8 Level USA mod for FM2015. The guy working on that one seems to have a grasp on how to keep teams within their regions. He also has some interesting ideas on how a true amateur team/league would function (no travelling 1000s of miles for league play, no transfer window in amateur level since amateur players would not likely want to uproot themselves if they're not getting paid).
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #1067
whomario
Pro Starter

fucking hate this editor ... I realize that the database is complex, but shouldnßt it be possible to tell the game i want the playoff winner to be champion a littler easier ?

Heck, the game is actually grabbing the right team for Champions league qualification (the winner of the playoff rather than the league winner) ...

Seriously, if anyone can help me out here ... My latest attempt : finlandfictionwintercup3.dbc
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 08-23-2014 at 10:57 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:55 PM   #1068
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Just saw this article about how Swansea's new striker used Football Manager to get familiar with his new team. Sounds like he's a far better manager than I am.

Football Manager helped me get to know my Swansea City team mates, admits goal hero Bafetimbi Gomis - Wales Online
Old 08-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #1069
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Awesome
Old 09-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #1070
PilotMan
Head Coach

Larne took a rare Quadruple this year. In addition to being voted Biggest Overachievers in the Champions League this year, we repeated as League Champions and won the 3 NI Cups as well. The only one we didn't win was the All-Ireland Cup. That just pissed me off.

Good year all in all. We are sitting on a pile of cash and got big upgrades in a number of areas. I've even got the Board to consider going Pro. We will need another big push in the CL this year though.

I am very fearful that we have pushed expectations too far, but we are still looking good as a team for the next couple seasons at least.

PS.

Well, our success has pushed the Danske Bank Premiership up to 89. The highest ever and the biggest jump for any competition.

Additionally, our global ranking jumped all the way to #225. We jumped 422 places, more than any other club.

Like Steam?

Last edited by PilotMan : 09-03-2014 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #1071
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

grats pilotman
Old 09-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #1072
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

way to go pilotman!
Old 09-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #1073
PilotMan
Head Coach

I think the board is on drugs. They've upped our wage budget from 10.5k to 65k, and our transfer budget from 120k all the way to 5.91M. However, I still can't get them to let me scout outside Northern Ireland. GRRRRRRRRR!

Like Steam?

Old 09-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #1074
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I think the board is on drugs. They've upped our wage budget from 10.5k to 65k, and our transfer budget from 120k all the way to 5.91M. However, I still can't get them to let me scout outside Northern Ireland. GRRRRRRRRR!

Had this happen to me in Norway in the past. My solution - buy up any and all youth players with any potential.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #1075
PilotMan
Head Coach

Well things just got really interesting. The club has gone fully professional (with out 1100 person stadium with only 600 seats). That's the reason for the massive increases.

More coaches, more scouts, full time players, and a much bigger scouting area. Now they are letting me scout as far out as Europe. I suddenly feel like we are poor again. LOL!

No pressure to succeed now!

Like Steam?

Old 09-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #1076
PilotMan
Head Coach

Holy crap....after playing small ball for almost 10 years and now stepping up to the big time with a full time team, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've played full time before and did just fine. I know what I need to do, but damn, each and every area of this team is going to be modified, and we are going to have to make deep run after deep run in the CL to keep paying for it. I think I just need to save a walk away for a bit to decompress. Lol.

Like Steam?

Old 09-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #1077
PilotMan
Head Coach

What is a testimonial match?

Like Steam?

Old 09-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #1078
AlexB
Pro Starter

It'a friendly arranged as part of a testimonial year often given to long serving players. Basically a year long fundraiser for the player, who would traditionally keep the profits from the game.

Last edited by AlexB : 09-03-2014 at 04:34 PM.
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #1079
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Holy crap....after playing small ball for almost 10 years and now stepping up to the big time with a full time team, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've played full time before and did just fine. I know what I need to do, but damn, each and every area of this team is going to be modified, and we are going to have to make deep run after deep run in the CL to keep paying for it. I think I just need to save a walk away for a bit to decompress. Lol.

I'm feeling the same way with my career. Lots of coaching between Skrill North and League 1 for several years. Now I have had the Paris Saint-Germain job for a couple years. We pulled a triple last year, but the pressure to win constantly is crazy. I think I want to prove myself for a couple years at this level and then move to a place that has realistic expectations. Though I fear any success I've had may raise those expectations at a job that I take.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #1080
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
It'a friendly arranged as part of a testimonial year often given to long serving players. Basically a year long fundraiser for the player, who would traditionally keep the profits from the game.

Cool.

One of the legends of Larne, a midfielder by the name of Gary Workman, isn't getting his contract renewed at 31 years of age. He has been with us for 12 years after coming from the dreaded Linfield team he came up with and was a part of for 4 years.

So a friendly between Linfield and Larne as a testimonial for Workman is pretty sweet.

Like Steam?

Old 09-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #1081
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
I'm feeling the same way with my career. Lots of coaching between Skrill North and League 1 for several years. Now I have had the Paris Saint-Germain job for a couple years. We pulled a triple last year, but the pressure to win constantly is crazy. I think I want to prove myself for a couple years at this level and then move to a place that has realistic expectations. Though I fear any success I've had may raise those expectations at a job that I take.

I've been managing in the Skrill South for about 9 years now, couldn't conceive of jumping so high. Was considering moving to Croatia's lowest league and the salaries there intimidated me.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:54 PM   #1082
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
An almost total aside perhaps but ...

It's actually kind of a nice change of pace for me to play a FM career without doing a full dynasty. It's an entirely different pace. I've starting a fourth so-so season in the Atlantic Coast Premier League (uncorrected 9 Level U.S. mod). I doubt I'd be any farther than year two if I were posting it.

Selfish perhaps, but it's a definite change of pace.

I'm doing the same thing, Jon. I enjoyed writing the Aloha Means Soccer dynasty at first, but I found that it makes game play too slow. It takes a lot of work to play and deal with the game, and write detailed posts for FOFC on top of that. Kudos to all the guys that do that.

But yeah, I'm enjoying the pace now. My Honolulu Islanders won a promotion playoff to the 5th Division (of the aforementioned corrected Level 8 Mod) in our first year of existence, and now one-third of the way through the next season we are in first place of the 5th division! We'll be in MLS before we know it!
Old 09-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #1083
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

Linfield

These will be meetings 35-38 in the series in 5.5 years. That's between 6 and 8 times per season! With our record a solid 9-8-17. That's 17 losses and a -13 GD.

My, my how the tide has turned.

The year 2024 was a huge one for Larne in the ongoing feud with Linfield. We turned pro, bought 2 of their best players after they didn't qualify for Europe last year. We then have gone on to a 30-5-1 record this year with 2 to play. We had clinched the title and the Champions Cup with 10 games to play.

But we weren't done yet, we still had one more achievement we needed to make that that was to break a 136 year old scoring mark held by Linfield. Thought to be almost unbreakable the 106 goal mark was eclipsed by Larne with with 2 games to play.

Since that update we've now played them 56 times with our record now 23-13-20. It looks like there is a new gorilla in Northern Ireland now and it shows no intention of leaving.

Like Steam?

Old 09-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #1084
nilodor
College Benchwarmer

Any advice on when to bring your high potential guys into the fold? I have a couple of young players who are 4.5 or 5 star potential, 2 star or so current. Most of them I've loaned out and I've been waiting for them to get to 3 star before starting them but this has led to my team underwhelming. However if I leave them out on loan they get pissy about being on loan.

I've also got one that's riding the pine, spot starting and used in reserve action. Would I have been better served loaning him out?
nilodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #1085
flounder
High School Varsity

If they're two star or better, I find them a mentor and start giving them starts here and there. The rule of thumb I've heard is that if they can start 10 matches a season, they're better off staying put. I've never had much luck with that type of player developing on loan.
flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #1086
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post
If they're two star or better, I find them a mentor and start giving them starts here and there. The rule of thumb I've heard is that if they can start 10 matches a season, they're better off staying put. I've never had much luck with that type of player developing on loan.

You really have to focus on facilities when loaning out big potential players. Development can be slowed considerably even if they play a lot while on loan if they don't have good youth coaches and training facilities.

I personally like to find a couple spots for two star players to start on a regular basis with nine quality players. The good players cover up some of the faults of the young players and allow them to develop in a hurry.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #1087
nilodor
College Benchwarmer

Are mentors still in the classic version? I may need to add some grizzled vets to my team for the next campaign as we have far and away the lowest average age in the premiership.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:20 AM   #1088
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
My, my how the tide has turned.

The year 2024 was a huge one for Larne in the ongoing feud with Linfield. We turned pro, bought 2 of their best players after they didn't qualify for Europe last year. We then have gone on to a 30-5-1 record this year with 2 to play. We had clinched the title and the Champions Cup with 10 games to play.

But we weren't done yet, we still had one more achievement we needed to make that that was to break a 136 year old scoring mark held by Linfield. Thought to be almost unbreakable the 106 goal mark was eclipsed by Larne with with 2 games to play.

Since that update we've now played them 56 times with our record now 23-13-20. It looks like there is a new gorilla in Northern Ireland now and it shows no intention of leaving.

We finished off the season with our first ever All-Ireland Cup win, taking all of the NI Cup's except 1. Still hunting for that clean sweep.

We also finished as the biggest overachievers not only in the Champions Cup but also the Euro Cup. Didn't make as much as we didn't make the group stage of the CC, but we did turn a profit spending copious amounts of money on the facilities and new players.

Like Steam?

Old 09-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #1089
nilodor
College Benchwarmer

So I need some help.

I'm playing as Wolves and have finished mid table in the premiership the last couple of seasons. I have 5* potential player who has drawn the interest PSG, Real Madrid, FC Bayern and I have rejected the bids because he is in my starting 11 and a big part of my future plans. Unfortunately his contract is up at the end of the year, he is unhappy and demanding a transfer and unwilling to negotiate a new contract. Is their much hope for me being able to retain this player? Should I just sell him? It's a tidy sum (8.5 m) but nothing crazy.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:17 PM   #1090
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So here is the single best player I ever developed, and he was in my most recent dynasty in Portugal. he came through my youth ranks, and I have never, ever, ever, been as successful in developing a player as I was with him. Right now, he is the best player in the game in 2020.

How did I do it? Partly through lots of mentors. I signed good mentors for him for a year or two like Maxi Pereira that could develop him. He was always under mentorship.

He also got some serious play from the beginning. He came in at an old 15 if I recall correctly, so I didn't use him year 1. Then I gave him 17 1st team games, 25, and then most of my games from there. I knew we could develop him into some incredible and I left a spot open. I taught him other positions in order to enhance how often I could bring him in as a sub or somesuch to increase his game time. He's currently competent at MR but that doesn't show on that screen, and I move him there from time to time as well. Next up would be DC.

I also looked at training and made sure he has great training coaches in stuff like defense and other skills a fullback needs, as well as stuff like getting international experience and checking his personality (balanced) works with the rest of my folks.

(He would win the Champions Final against Benfica in a few hours - it's my final save in that dynasty)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-23-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:09 AM   #1091
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilodor View Post
So I need some help.

I'm playing as Wolves and have finished mid table in the premiership the last couple of seasons. I have 5* potential player who has drawn the interest PSG, Real Madrid, FC Bayern and I have rejected the bids because he is in my starting 11 and a big part of my future plans. Unfortunately his contract is up at the end of the year, he is unhappy and demanding a transfer and unwilling to negotiate a new contract. Is their much hope for me being able to retain this player? Should I just sell him? It's a tidy sum (8.5 m) but nothing crazy.

In my experience, you're not going to retain him. When I've had a player like this who starts angling for a move to a "bigger club", and won't sign a new contract, I look to sell him a year before his contract is up, or, if bids already start coming in, I just look to get the biggest payday and then try and find replacements.

In your case I'd go ahead and sell him but see if you can stick a "50% of next sale" into the transfer (you may have to reduce the initial fee a bit). That way if he then a) becomes a superstar and b) happens to get re-sold, you'll stand to make a killing.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #1092
PilotMan
Head Coach

I have a real problem now. I've brought in some top 18-20 year olds who can push my current starters (and really push my U's for playing time) but I've got too much talent now!

Selling isn't really an option. I need a really good spreadsheet to keep playing time right. How am I going to get all these guys on the pitch at the same time!?!?!?!?!

Like Steam?

Old 09-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #1093
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have a real problem now. I've brought in some top 18-20 year olds who can push my current starters (and really push my U's for playing time) but I've got too much talent now!

Selling isn't really an option. I need a really good spreadsheet to keep playing time right. How am I going to get all these guys on the pitch at the same time!?!?!?!?!

You know you can save multiple squads right? I mean on-the-field squads...

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 09-24-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #1094
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
You know you can save multiple squads right? I mean on-the-field squads...

Hmmm, nope, I usually set up every game on it's own. But this idea is intriguing.

Like Steam?

Old 09-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #1095
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hmmm, nope, I usually set up every game on it's own. But this idea is intriguing.

It's under that menu on the team selection screen..."Quick Pick" you can "Save Squad Selection" or even do the "Slight/More/Full Rotation" auto-pick.

totally takes the place of the spreadsheets/word docs i used to make as a budding rafa benitez.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:59 PM   #1096
PilotMan
Head Coach

I don't use auto-pick but I could see how handy getting some starting squads set up would be.

Like Steam?

Old 09-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #1097
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I'm beginning to jones for FM15 info, usually the demo's out two weeks before release, and the Road to Release stuff is before that.. we haven't heard one word, it's all been about the FM documentary.
Old 09-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #1098
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't use auto-pick but I could see how handy getting some starting squads set up would be.

Right.
Old 09-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #1099
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
I'm beginning to jones for FM15 info, usually the demo's out two weeks before release, and the Road to Release stuff is before that.. we haven't heard one word, it's all been about the FM documentary.

I believe I said the same thing to you earlier today
Old 09-24-2014, 10:20 PM   #1100
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

That's what got me thinking "Geez, the hype train for 2015 should've started weeks ago."