Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #1051
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Never mind, lol.

Well DT was a bit coy about it, but has suggested he has an important role. I'm sure the wolves haven't figured it out!

Was really hoping I wouldn't have to be as vocal as I was about it - hence my actions in the game so far and all...
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #1052
Autumn
Head Coach

You guys got me so stressed out, I haven't been able to enjoy my upcoming pummeling of one of y'all.

When the Warlord prepares for war, you better believe someone's going down. Tonight's the night I send someone into the seats or die trying.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #1053
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Was really hoping I wouldn't have to be as vocal as I was about it - hence my actions in the game so far and all...

Yes, because "quietly" is how you love to play this role
Old 02-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #1054
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes, because "quietly" is how you love to play this role

lol
Old 02-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #1055
Autumn
Head Coach

See the thing is, if you two are the tag team folks, I'm surprised at how soft and loose you were playing it this evening. You guys were 50% of the vote getters and there was hardly any margin at all. I would expect JAG to be pushing hard for a candidate, not just softly voting DT. This is why it feels like it was a last second concoction. A wolf wouldn't want to push too hard away from Lathum, but a tag teamer would.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #1056
Autumn
Head Coach

Now I remember why it was torture playing with Lathum!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #1057
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINISHING MOVE: Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75)

Both The Warlord (Autumn) and The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) rush forward to attempt to take out The Snake first. The Warlord beats The American Dream in a slow-paced race of heavyweights and grabs up Roberts. The Snake attempts to scramble away, but he is still woozy! The Warlord grabs Jake The Snake by the neck, and lifts him into the air. He's choking him! The fans know what's coming, they have seen it before. Roberts desperately strikes at the Warlord's arms, but they fall away uselessly. Warlord nods at the crowd while The Snake starts to drift away. And then the Warlord ponderously falls to the ground, bringing the Snake with him in a powerful chokeslam! Ooh! The Snake doesn't look like he's getting up from that one!

The Warlord rises again and drags Roberts to the ropes. Like throwing over a rag doll, he flips Jake The Snake out of the ring. Jake The Snake Roberts has been eliminated by The Warlord!

Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75) was the Duke!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #1058
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes!

Oh shit!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #1059
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

the thing you need to remember is JAG and I can't PM, so we kind of have to feel each other out.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #1060
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

we suck at this werewolf thing
Old 02-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #1061
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
See the thing is, if you two are the tag team folks, I'm surprised at how soft and loose you were playing it this evening. You guys were 50% of the vote getters and there was hardly any margin at all. I would expect JAG to be pushing hard for a candidate, not just softly voting DT. This is why it feels like it was a last second concoction. A wolf wouldn't want to push too hard away from Lathum, but a tag teamer would.

I can't speak for Lathum, but on my end there were a few thoughts going through my head. I wanted to see who would vote Lathum and I to gain that additional information because I didn't really have a great candidate going into today, as I alluded to when the day began. I also was hoping the vote would eventually end up on someone else, especially after I pointed out how flimsy the reasoning was for the votes on Lathum and I, so we wouldn't have to reveal. After murrayyyyy's vote, it seemed like we might be able to get away with a DT vote so there was no reason to push for anything further until DT's semi-reveal.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #1062
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I also didn't want Lathum to beat me up if I revealed too soon.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #1063
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm going to ignore werewolf for a moment and say ...

THE WARLORD IS KING OF THE RING. MESS WITH ME AND YOU SEE WHERE IT WILL GET YOU. THE REST OF Y'ALL BETTER BE READY, I'M COMING TO BURN YOUR FIELDS.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1064
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So he was the duke, great.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1065
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I also didn't want Lathum to beat me up if I revealed too soon.

Understandable, he's a bit scary.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1066
Autumn
Head Coach

I was sure he couldn't actually be the duke, right? That didn't seem likely.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1067
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Now I remember why it was torture playing with Lathum!

Lol. Thanks. I think.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #1068
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

well this gets shittier, the point of this game is to kill wolves right?
Old 02-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #1069
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I can't speak for Lathum, but on my end there were a few thoughts going through my head. I wanted to see who would vote Lathum and I to gain that additional information because I didn't really have a great candidate going into today, as I alluded to when the day began. I also was hoping the vote would eventually end up on someone else, especially after I pointed out how flimsy the reasoning was for the votes on Lathum and I, so we wouldn't have to reveal. After murrayyyyy's vote, it seemed like we might be able to get away with a DT vote so there was no reason to push for anything further until DT's semi-reveal.

Murray's vote did it for me as we'll. also not the best night since I was out with some new friends. The other thing is we had a virtual 2-1 vote we coulda swing if need be behemoth autumn switched it had to be fine though.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #1070
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Lol. Thanks. I think.

Yes, the good kind of torture. i still remember vividly the times you twisted us around. I remember one game where you were revealed as a wolf, and admitted it, and still convinced us to vote someone else. wtf.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #1071
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is starting to feel like I'm the only wolf in this game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #1072
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Murray's vote did it for me as we'll. also not the best night since I was out with some new friends. The other thing is we had a virtual 2-1 vote we coulda swing if need be behemoth autumn switched it had to be fine though.

Even when I cast my vote on DT I was thinking strongly of possibly switching to Lathum. I really was unsure which side of that fence to be on and was interested in what people would do if DT was a candidate also. But then dinner, dishes, kids, I got to it later than I should have.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #1073
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
It is starting to feel like I'm the only wolf in this game.

Maybe the WCW had to disband before the Rumble due to financial problems.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #1074
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yes, the good kind of torture. i still remember vividly the times you twisted us around. I remember one game where you were revealed as a wolf, and admitted it, and still convinced us to vote someone else. wtf.

holy crap, well now i feel less stupid for him confusing the hell out of me and making me question my own voting
Old 02-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #1075
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINISHING MOVE: Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby)

Now that the Snake is gone, Rick The Model Martel (britrock88) approaches the prone Piper. He reaches down and turns him over. It looks like he is preparing to suplex him! Piper's hands are moving weakly, but he does not yet seem to be fully awake.

Martel did not see what Jimmy Superfly Snuka (Lathum) was doing, though. Superfly headed away from Piper and toward the nearest turnbuckle. Within a second, he was perched on the turnbuckle and pointing at Martel, screaming.

Martel jumped back from Piper in fear. Superfly Snuka stared him down, and levelled the stare at the rest of the wrestlers as well. This would be his kill.

The fans are really starting to roar now, because this is Superfly's acrobatic specialty, and Piper is in his sites. Snuka raises his hands and acknowledges the crowd. He motions to them all a question? "Should I?" His shrug asks? "Yes...yes..yes... Superfly... Superfly... Superfly Splaaaaaassssshhhhh!!!!"

And with that, Snuka leaps high and powerfully into the air. He is going to Superfly Splash Roddy Piper! He descends like a hammer on the still figure of Piper.

A tenth of a second before he is about to crush the life out of the Rowdy Roddy, though, Piper rolls out of the way! Snuka slams to the mat! He missed! He missed!

Chubby gets up on his knees. He stares at Snuka as the athletic wrestler slowly pushes himself up from the mat.

"Not today", his look says. "No, not today!"

Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) has survived being Finished, at least for today.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #1076
Autumn
Head Coach

Sweet save, Chubby. We know you'll be happy about that ;-)

Lathum, not so impressive ...
Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #1077
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

"Not today", his look says. "No, not today!"

Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) has survived being Finished, at least for today.

oh there is a god, your ass is mine tomorow Chubby! im going to kick your fat wolf ass!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1078
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

What can I say. I'm a midget
Old 02-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #1079
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
What can I say. I'm a midget

With a mammoth signature.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #1080
Autumn
Head Coach

Gotta go to bed. I'll check in on hte iPad and try to see the lynch results and the rest of the fight. Warlord will be posing in corner ring if you need him.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:01 PM   #1081
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Bed time.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #1082
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

yea sleepy time
Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #1083
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Guys, it's only 8 PM, where ya going? (have a good night guys). We still got clubs to hit and bets to make...
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #1084
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

This blows. We might as well just pack it in at this point.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #1085
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

DAY FOUR FIGHT RESULTS

The ref steps forward to make sure Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) is okay to continue. He seems to be spending more time concentrating on Piper than usual.

And maybe there is a reason why! Because as the wrestlers look on, Ted The Million Dollar Man path12 stepped behind The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and dropped a vicious elbow on the small of Rhodes' back! Rhodes falls to his knees. He is quick to return a strike, though, with a powerful back elbow lunge that DiBiase is unable to avoid. It catches him in the stomach, which he takes with a grunt. But that is all Rhodes can do before DiBiase is back on him again! He gets Rhodes arm into a sharp elbow lock! That's illegal! But the ref doesn't see! He's still attending to Piper, who is himself already pointing at DiBiase and Rhodes.

Dusty Rhodes is in massive pain! Finally the Million Dollar Man let's go, and Rhodes falls to his hands and knees, breathing heavily. The ref finally turns and DiBiase just nods him as he backs away. The fans rain boos on the ring for the dastardly move. It is obvious that SOMEONE paid the ref off!

The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols) points at the The Honky Tonk Man (JAG), but the wrestling crooner merely shrugs an smiles his disdain for the feather-wearing native warrior. The Warrior howls at the sky and then charges! The Honky Tonk Man tries to jump out of the way, but the Warrior is too fast! He comes in with a flying elbow on The Honky Tonk Man's chest! The Honky Tonk Man falls back toward the ropes in pain, even as the Ultimate Warrior comes on. That proves to be a mistake, though, as Honky Tonk suddenly drops to knees and double fist punches the Warrior in the stomach! The Warrior doubles over and stumbles away.

Mr. Perfect (ntndeacon) jumps over toward Randy The Macho Man Savage (DaddyTorgo). The Macho Man seems set for him, but Mr. Perfect turns out to be sneaky quick. He slips around Savage's grasping hands and grabs him by the back of the neck! He turns away from The Macho Man to execute a perfect shoulder throw, bodily launching Savage into the air over his head. Savage lands with a thud.

His finish attempt spurned, Rick The Model Martel (britrock88) instead turns to The Barbarian (bulletsponge). Knowing he is unlikely to bring the big man alone with a blow, he attempts to box The Barbarian's ears! This pathetic effort, however, is shrugged off by The Barbarian, who barely seems touched. The Barbarian grabs Martel in a one handed choke hold and lifts him in the air! The Model struggles to escape the Barbarian's grasp, but it is too late. The Barbarian heaves him at the ropes! Is he going over? He is! He's going over!

But, no, Martel grabbed the rope and hung on! His feet never touched the ground outside of the ring. He scrambles back into the ring before anyone can knock him off of the ropes.

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) has suffered catastrophic damage.

The Honky Tonk Man (JAG) has suffered moderate damage.

Rick The Model Martel (britrck88), Randy Macho Man Savage (DaddyTorgo), Ted The Million Dollar Man DiBiase (path12) and The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols) all suffer light damage.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-26-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #1086
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Damn you Path!!!! I expected to get hit with the Million Dollar Belt at least!
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #1087
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There is much bitter pointing and in-fighting and posturing among the wrestlers as they accuse each other of being traitors.

The traitor is Mr.Perfect (ntndeacon)! No, the traitor is the Honky Tonk Man (JAG)! No, it's not the Honky Tonk Man, claims Jimmy Superfly Snuka (Lathum)! Maybe it's Randy The Mach Man Savage (DaddyTorgo)?!?

No one seems to know. Finally, enough wrestlers decide that it's time--a decision must be made.

Despite his protests of innocence, the wrestlers grab Mr. Perfect and throw him over the ropes! He lands with a crash. Mr. Perfect has been eliminated!

Mr. Perfect (ntndeacon) was a generic wrestler.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #1088
Autumn
Head Coach

Wow, we can't hit the side of a barn.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #1089
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Gah
Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #1090
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Damn you Path!!!! I expected to get hit with the Million Dollar Belt at least!

OH RHODES!!!

THERE IS STILL A CHANCE! BELIEVE ME I PLAN TO WATCH YOU SLEEP THE MILLION DOLLAR DREAM!!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #1091
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Ok, I will break character and say that I feel like Autumn and murrayyyyy have to be looked at now since they both tried to finish someone who was almost certainly the duke. He had alluded to it earlier in the game with no counter reveal to prove him wrong, and now it has been proven he was indeed the duke. I don't think a villager would have tried to take out a guy that is probably the duke. I voted for him for monday because I didn't think he would get lynched and I wasn't going to be around.

I had thought there was a tag team becoming evident, but it wasn't who I expected it to be.

As for my own standing, I have purposefully been completely off the wall and posting in character to try and win the Royal Rumble. I know it could be seen as selfish that I am approaching things that way, but that's where I am coming from. I didn't see much to go on before today, but now I think the two who attacked suicane are definitely suspicious. I think we have to look at others who attacked Jake the Snake after suicane's little reveal as well.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #1092
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Autumn was cleared earlier in the game and even thanked the seer for clearing him.. But him being the cunning strikes me as a distinct possibility.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:39 AM   #1093
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

SWEET!

Well i know i'm a boring generic villager so it's time to kick some ass and chew some bubblegum... and i'm all out of bubblegum!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #1094
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

last night was comically bad.

I need to dig down and see who is who after the night actions if I have time.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #1095
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Llllllllets get ready to ruuuuummmmbbbbblllllllllllle

Huuuullllkk hooooogaaannn !

Eh shit I forgot I'm dead.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #1096
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Frustration has become apparent amongst you as you see two more villagers fall. Are there truly traitors here? Or is this all some sick game designed by Vince McMahon to boost ratings?

But, no, there must be traitors, because you keep losing wrestlers when your backs are turned! So there MUST be traitors.

You all stand there and ponder this very carefully.

So none of you notice when The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols) is pitched over the ropes. The Ultimate Warrior has been eliminated!

The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols) was a generic wrestler.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-27-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #1097
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

ABLE TO BE FINISHED:

Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby)

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-27-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #1098
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The fight deadline is at 1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EST.

The lynch deadline is at 7 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. EST

I am not working the second job tonight, so the lynch will go off as planned.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-27-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #1099
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

This blows goats.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #1100
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Barring a counter-reveal though I guess Lathum/JAG/me/Autumn have a CoT (although Autumn could be cultist it's true)...

Who else is left...brit/path/murray...hmm