Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #601
Autumn
Head Coach

Frigging iPad really wants to call you salad, Saldana.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #602
Danny
Head Coach

Dont worry Autumn, I am always suspicious of you and I dont need evidence for that!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #603
Autumn
Head Coach

Don't even need a ww game!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #604
Autumn
Head Coach

I got so caught up, I forgot to bluster!

The million dollar man is going to pay the price tonight! But in war we pay in blood, so better drop those bills and fight like a man.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #605
Danny
Head Coach

Off topic, but I am currently running a boardgame auction on boardgamegeek which I titled "Some Games That I Used to Know: Auction" I rewrote some lyrics just for fun and posted them on my auction. Thought I would share them here because I think they are funny.

Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you made me so happy I could die
Told myself that you were right for me
Gave all my other games some company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of buying
Like resignation to CSI, always CSI
Playing by myself did not make sense
So told myself that I could make some friends
But I'll admit that no wanted to come over

Then my credit card cut me off
My bank account was empty and I had nothing
Now I don’t even need your love
But I never even played you and that feels so rough
I hope your value didn’t drop too low
Have paypal collect your funds and reduce my collection number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some games that I used to know
Old 02-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #606
Danny
Head Coach

Did chief say if he had his second job tonight?/
Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #607
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Did chief say if he had his second job tonight?/

I thought he said he was off tonight.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #608
Danny
Head Coach

I bet he has a date
Old 02-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #609
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I'll be happy to be wrong about Simbo if it nets us a wolf.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #610
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I bet he has a date

Then that should be seen as his first job...
Old 02-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #611
Autumn
Head Coach

Keep checking in, but no results.

The Warlord only lives when he's crushing an enemy's skull. How long must he wait to hear the cries of his victim?

I don't imagine a seer counterreveals at this point if Saldana's a wolf, rather early for that. So keep in mind, everyone, that we can't give Saldana 100% trust yet. Not sure if I'll be back on before night runs (though I just realized this is the weekend and I have no idea how the weekend is running).
Old 02-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #612
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, everyone. My second job went to midnight last night, which is rare (but perfect timing of course ). I started to process results, and then fatigue just took over after 15 hours of work.

I'm running results now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-23-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #613
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

DAy TWO FIGHT RESULTS

Most of the wrestlers seem to have backed off a little after the quick eliminations of Hulk Hogan (mauchow) and Shawn Michaels (PackerFanatic). Most every wrestler left eases along the ropes, eyes shifting side to side as they look for attacks from all sides.

Not all of them, though! Jake the Snake Roberts (Suicane75) rushes Randy Macho Man Savage (DaddyTorgo)! The Macho Man seems particular set for him and for all comers, but The Snake surprises the Macho Man by diving under his clutching arms and grabbing him around the waist! As Macho Man flails arms on Jake The Snake's back, The Snake manly lifts Savage up and then gracefully falls back, executing the perfect suplex! Savage rolls away after hitting the ground and seems stunned.

Unfortunately for the Snake, though, some other wrestlers have plans for him, and they don't mind taking advantage of the situation. Mr. Perfect (ntndeacon) and Rick The Model Martel (britrock88) both step up, one on either side of Roberts as he lies on the ground. They eye each other warily, both seeming surprised to see the other. But then, after almost imperceptible shrugs, they execute a double pointed elbow drop on The Snake! Mr. Perfect's elbow smashes into Roberts' head, while The Model's elbow drops onto his stomach. Massive double hit on Jake the Snake! He seems nearly comatose after that attack!

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) seems anxious to attack Ted The Million Dollar Man DiBiase (path12) again and uses the distraction to charge at him. DiBiase reacts late and is unable to avoid Rhodes' sweeping clothesline. DiBiase is crushed back onto the ropes, and then flips forward to his knees on the mat. The attack has left him in poor position to defend. Nonetheless, The Million Dollar Man is able to dive out of the way when The Warlord (Autumn) attempts to catch him with a flying body slam. The Warlord crashes to the mat with a thunderous crunch, while DiBiase rolls back up onto his feet.

The Warlord's tag team partner The Barbarian (bulletsponge) is fiercely jabbing a meaty finger at Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) as he approaches him. Piper, who appeared to be looking to approach The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols), offers only a smug "Who me?" look? The Barbarian gutturally roars and attacks! A powerful overhand strike catches Piper on the side or the head! He winces and steps back a bit. He attempts to swing back at The Barbarian, but he is momentarily disoriented and somehow misses the massive Tongan wrestler.

The Ultimate Warrior watches this with amusement, as it appears that the Barbarian's attack will stall Piper's attack on him for another round.

Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75) has taken some catastrophic damage.

Randy The Macho Man Savage (DaddyTorgo) has taken significant damage.

Ted The Million Dollar Man (path12) and Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) have taken moderate damage.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-23-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #614
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Ravishing Rick Rude (saldana)appears to be the target today. The wrestlers approach him, thinking perhaps he was the one who threw Shawn Michaels over the ropes. But Rude protests his innocence, waving his hands. Most of the wrestlers pause, but then others step forward and instead grab a hold of Bret The Hit Man Hart (Simbo Klice)!

The surprised Hart shakes his head in protest, saying he had nothing to do with Michael's elimination, but he is apparently less convincing than Rude. He is thrown over the top rope convincingly and lands outside of the ring with a thud! He has been eliminated!

Bret The Hit Man Hart (Simbo Klice) was a generic wrestler.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-23-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #615
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have decided, given the late results, to keep the night deadline to 5 a.m. PDT (8 a.m. EST) Monday morning, at least as the absolute latest it will run.

That said, because I don't want the night phase to paralyze any weekend game discussion, I will run the night results as soon as I have actions from all roled players who have them.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #616
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

This result makes me feel better about the late Mau voters since obviously they weren't making a move to save Simbo.

I'll be looking at the people who voted early for the 2 known villagers.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #617
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

You see, you ALL... Are pawns in the hands of the gods, begging for table scraps and getting NOTHING!!! The Ultimate Warrior stands back.. The Ultimate Warrior watches with eagles eyes as the W...W...F... Scrambles to find a reason behind it all.. Fighting and clawing at each other.. like wild animals, THEY.. Don't know that the power of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR extends.. Far beyond this realm... Reaching into PARTS UNKNOWN... MAKING ME INVINCIBLE!

And with that power driving this machine, I.... will... REIGN SUPREME!! *SNORT*

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #618
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Vote Saldana

FUCK EA
Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #619
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

lol, seriously?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #620
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

so Julio....

wanna explain that vote?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #621
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- arent we also on the night phase so we cant vote?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 AM   #622
Suicane75
Coordinator

I dunno man, but I'm sending out a call for people to help me attack those bastards what tried throwin me from the ring.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #623
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

wait.. has there been a night action yet?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #624
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I dunno man, but I'm sending out a call for people to help me attack those bastards what tried throwin me from the ring.

this is the rumble, there are no friends and allies. ill come and help.... and when your back turned i throw you over rope
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #625
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Does this mean there are no actions being taken until Monday morning? So the Weekend is only discussions and the next vote is Monday night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I have decided, given the late results, to keep the night deadline to 5 a.m. PDT (8 a.m. EST) Monday morning, at least as the absolute latest it will run.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #626
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Does this mean there are no actions being taken until Monday morning? So the Weekend is only discussions and the next vote is Monday night?

we are currently in the night phase, CR said if he gets all the night actions he'll run the deadline and we can start the day phase, but yes, the next vote will be Monday night
Old 02-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #627
Zinto
College Starter

Sorry I did not vote yesterday, my internet and power went out because of a snow storm which was pretty fun.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #628
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
we are currently in the night phase, CR said if he gets all the night actions he'll run the deadline and we can start the day phase, but yes, the next vote will be Monday night

Good, I need to start paying more attention to my gambling lol.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #629
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Good, I need to start paying more attention to my gambling lol.

good, that allows me to pay more attention to your wife. erm i mean manager
Old 02-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #630
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
good, that allows me to pay more attention to your wife. erm i mean manager

Wife? You must have missed the part under my name that says I live in Las Vegas...

Looks like DiBiase may get a rest this round and the Barbarian gets a bionic elbow now.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #631
Autumn
Head Coach

No surprise with Simbo. Sorry, dude. It is a double bummer to get lynched in a game like this where there's cool fighting to do.

The Warlord never misses when he chooses to strike! This fight is fixed!! DiBiase, you can run, but you'll never escape the eyes of The Warlord.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #632
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I have all night actions. Running night results.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #633
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The revelation that Bret The Hit Man Hart (Simbo Klice) is just a generic wrestler is frustrating for all of the remaining wrestlers. Everyone starts to turn on one another, pointing at each other, pushing each other. It is a mass of muscular humanity in the middle of the ring, with only Andre The Giant (Danny) staying out of the fray and off to the side (no one wishes to approach that giant of a man for fear of a super slam). Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75) is near the other side of the fracas, just barely getting up from the hits he took at the hands of Mr. Perfect (ntndeacon) and Rick The Model Martel (britrock88).

Suddenly, there is a scream, as something slithers away from the arguing wrestlers. It's Damien, Jake The Snake's python! Someone took him from his ring side cage and released him into the ring! And he's headed for Andre The Giant!

The Giant turns pale as he realizes what is making its way toward him. He is deathly afraid of snakes. It's fight or flight, and he can't fight this. With a deafening roar of fear and anguish, the huge man dives through the ropes and out of the ring to escape the humungous snake. Jake The Snake Roberts realizes what has happened and scrambles to pick up Damien before any harm can come to him.

The wrestlers all have stopped arguing and stare in silence at the behemoth of a man now standing outside of the ring. No matter how Damien got out, no wrestler can leave the ring and remain in the Rumble. Andre the Giant silently plods away from the ring. The Giant has been eliminated.

Andre The Giant (Danny) was The Cultist!

Old 02-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #634
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

great result
Old 02-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #635
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All results are in and PMs sent out. Day Three has begun. Votes count now.

The Fight Action deadline is 1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EST on MONDAY.

The Day Three Lynch deadline is 7 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. EST on MONDAY.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #636
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

excellent. looks like we dodged a bullet. quick question. does the cultist get revealed when he gets scanned or is saladana BSin us?
Old 02-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #637
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
excellent. looks like we dodged a bullet. quick question. does the cultist get revealed when he gets scanned or is saladana BSin us?

The Seer only receives information about allegiance, not role.

He will be told a player is a generic wrestler or a traitor and that is all.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #638
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Gotta love that. Presumably that means saldana is telling the truth since they went after his scan target.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #639
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

The planets and moons of parts unknown have aligned in the northern sky... The fates.. Have been determined... THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS REGAINING STRENGTH!! THE SKY... WILL FALL ON YOU FROM ABOVE.. AND THE GROUND WILL GIVE WAY BELOW.. and out of the rubble.. *SNORT* only one.. will emerge.

FUCK EA
Old 02-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #640
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

actual vote Suicane

FUCK EA
Old 02-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #641
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I hate snakes

I guess he really did.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #642
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I'll be going back and doing a full vote chart for both days when I get a chance.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #643
Autumn
Head Coach

Hah! Double nice result, because if they hadn't offed Danny for us he would have been in our circle of trust.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #644
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Suicane is almost out Via the rumble, not sure if lynching him is the best route to take
Old 02-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #645
Suicane75
Coordinator

Ya'll need to stop beating up on me.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #646
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Ya'll need to stop beating up on me.

but it so much fun. me smash
Old 02-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #647
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Not sure this was the prettiest way to do it, but I wanted to see the vote totals when people made their votes.

Key: Red - Wolf, Orange - Cultist, Green - Villager, Blue - Claimed villager role (no counter yet)

Day 1:

Lathum votes Danny: Danny 1
Suicane75 votes saldana: Danny 1 saldana 1
Danny votes Suicane75: 1 (Danny, saldana, Suicane75)
ntndeacon votes Simbo: 1 (Danny, saldana, Suicane75, Simbo)
JAG votes britrock: 1 (Danny, saldana, Suicane75, Simbo, britrock)
PackerFanatic votes Simbo: 2 (Simbo) 1 (Danny, saldana, Suicane75, britrock)
saldana votes Suicane75: 2 (Simbo, Suicane75) 1 (Danny, saldana, britrock)
path12 votes murrayyyy: 2 (Simbo, Suicane75) 1 (Danny, saldana, britrock, murrayyyyy)
Autumn votes saldana: 2 (Simbo, Suicane75, saldana) 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy)
murrayyyyy votes path12: 2 (Simbo, Suicane75, saldana) 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12)
bulletsponge votes Suicane75: 3 (Suicane75), 2 (Simbo, saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12)
Simbo votes PackerFanatic: 3 (Suicane75), 2 (Simbo, saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic)
Julio votes mauchow: 3 (Suicane75), 2 (Simbo, saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic, mauchow)
britrock88 votes Simbo: 3 (Suicane75, Simbo), 2 (saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic, mauchow)
Zinto votes saldana: 3 (Suicane75, Simbo, saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic, mauchow)
Chubby votes Simbo: 4 (Simbo), 3 (Suicane75, saldana), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic, mauchow)
mauchow votes saldana: 4 (Simbo, saldana), 3 (Suicane75), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic, mauchow)
Autumn unvotes saldana, votes mauchow: 4 (Simbo), 3 (Suicane75, saldana), 2 (mauchow), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic)
DT votes mauchow: 4 (Simbo), 3 (Suicane75, saldana, mauchow), 1 (Danny, britrock, murrayyyyy, path12, PackerFanatic)
Lathum unvotes Danny, revotes Danny (no change)
path12 unvotes murrayyyy, votes Danny: 4 (Simbo), 3 (Suicane75, saldana, mauchow), 2 (Danny), 1 (britrock, path12, PackerFanatic)
Suicane75 unvotes saldana, votes Danny: 4 (Simbo), 3 (Suicane75, mauchow, Danny), 2 (saldana), 1 (britrock, path12, PackerFanatic)
path12 unvotes Danny, votes Suicane75: 4 (Simbo, Suicane75), 3 (mauchow), 2 (saldana, Danny), 1 (britrock, path12, PackerFanatic)
Simbo unvotes PackerFanatic, votes Suicane75: 5 (Suicane75), 4 (Simbo), 3 (mauchow), 2 (saldana, Danny), 1 (britrock, path12)
murrayyyyy unvotes path12, votes mauchow: 5 (Suicane75), 4 (Simbo, mauchow), 2 (saldana, Danny), 1 (britrock)
bulletsponge unvotes Suicane75, votes Danny: 4 (Simbo, mauchow, Suicane75), 3 (Danny), 2 (saldana), 1 (britrock)
Zinto unvotes saldana: 4 (Simbo, mauchow, Suicane75), 3 (Danny), 1 (britrock, saldana)
path12 unvotes Suicane75, votes Danny: 4 (Simbo, mauchow, Danny), 3 (Suicane75), 1 (britrock, saldana)
Danny unvotes Suicane75: 4 (Simbo, mauchow, Danny), 2 (Suicane75), 1 (britrock, saldana)
mauchow unvotes saldana, votes Simbo: 5 (Simbo), 4 (mauchow, Danny), 2 (Suicane75), 1 (britrock)
Danny votes Suicane75: Simbo: 5 (Simbo), 4 (mauchow, Danny), 3 (Suicane75), 1 (britrock)
Zinto votes Simbo: Simbo: 6 (Simbo), 4 (mauchow, Danny), 3 (Suicane75), 1 (britrock)
JAG unvotes britrock, votes mauchow: 6 (Simbo), 5 (mauchow), 4 (Danny), 3 (Suicane75)
Lathum unvotes Danny, votes mauchow: 6 (Simbo, mauchow), 3 (Suicane75, Danny)
saldana unvotes Suicane75, votes mauchow: 7 (mauchow), 6 (Simbo), 3 (Danny), 2 (Suicane75)
Zinto unvotes Simbo, votes mauchow: 8 (mauchow), 5 (Simbo), 3 (Danny), 2 (Suicane75)
bulletsponge unvotes Danny, votes Simbo: 8 (mauchow), 6 (Simbo), 2 (Suicane75, Danny)

Final Tally:

2 Suicane: , Simbo (200), Danny (110)
6 Simbo: ntn (111), PackerFanatic (115), britrock88 (154), Chubby (160), mauchow (162), bullet (232)
8 mauchow: Julio (142), Autumn (166), DaddyTorgo (170), murrayyyyy (229), JAG (112), Lathum (104), Zinto (287),saldana (116)
2 Danny: Suicane (186), Path12 (192)

Initial takeaways:

1. Danny votes for Suicane75 early in the day and keeps it there the whole day, other than when he unvoted him briefly. At the time, there were two other villagers with more votes that he could have switched to. He also made it sound like he was trying to drive the vote there too, claiming he didn't know what kind of game Suicane75 was playing by his fake reveal. Danny's a clever player so you have to watch out for assuming the obvious, but it really doesn't make sense to risk a wolf in this manner, particularly when you could draw the night kill as a result. I find it very unlikely that Suicane75 is a wolf.

2. If 1. is correct and saldana is indeed the seer, then the wolves were under no pressure almost the entire day. after the three leaders got to 3-3-3 (eventually Danny and mauchow entered the picture, two other non-wolves).

3. Two people, path12 and bulletsponge, moved to multiple different candidates late in the day, which is an unlikely wolf move considering the circumstances. Lathum and saldana also had late moves that would not be typical wolf moves. I find Zinto's late switches a bit more suspicious with his claiming he did not want a tie, since a wolf in that case does not want random chance to mess up a villager lynch (see last game, where a tie caused a wolf to die when two villagers were up for lynch)

4. Here is the list of players who did not change votes the entire day: ntndeacon, britrock88, DT, Julio, Chubby. Obviously they aren't all wolves, but would be surprising if there wasn't at least one in there considering the lack of pressure on the wolves.

Final Day 1 thoughts for now:

Looking good: Suicane75
Leaning good: path12, bulletsponge
Slight lean good: Lathum, saldana (just on his move alone, not counting the reveal)
Slight lean bad: ntndeacon, britrock88, DT, Julio, Chubby, Zinto
Old 02-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #648
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think I am going with DT today, his D1 vote is very non threatening and he just left it there. A wold would know there is no need to move the vote. But it also doesn't call much suspicion because he doesnt bring in a new candidate, not does he extend anyone's lead
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #649
Autumn
Head Coach

Thanks for the info and analysis, JAG. Dealing with the kids today but hopefully will get a chance to sit and look things over tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #650
saldana
Pro Starter

Autumn scanned as a generic wrestler
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote