Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #701
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

GM NOTE: I feel like I might have missed an action or two, particularly if you sent it in on Saturday. In particular, if you are listed under Cautious Defense above, please make sure that is accurate.

Everyone under the other categories should be correct, but of course, you all should review those as well, just in case.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #702
Autumn
Head Coach

Get ready to feel the wrath of The Warlord. I'm going to burn your house and kick your dog when I'm done wrecking you!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #703
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

i don't think brit has any intention of staying on ntn...

unvote zinto
vote ntndeacon
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #704
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The Lynch deadline is at 7 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. EST, as per usual

I AM (unfortunately) working the second job tonight, so results will be delayed. That's the bad news.

The good news is, I am off from the second job until Friday after tonight, so results for most of the rest of the week should come at lynch time.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #705
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
hmmm three attacks on me? me thinks there's 2 wolves involved

I think it would be risky for two wolves to coordinate an attack that links them like that.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #706
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I think it would be risky for two wolves to coordinate an attack that links them like that.

well to be fair, i thought you and ntn had attacked me with (with saldana) instead of bullet. i think bullet is more RP'ing at this point
Old 02-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #707
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The fight action list has been corrected. Chubby (Rowdy Roddy Piper) has been moved from Cautious Defense to Cautious Attack against Julio Riddols (The Ultimate Warrior)

Old 02-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #708
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

uhhhh didn't I send that in too late?
Old 02-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #709
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
uhhhh didn't I send that in too late?

I thought your PM was in response to my note that I might have missed an action from Saturday. I deleted some PMs to make room.

If you didn't send it in on Saturday, and that's the first PM fight action you sent for today, then, yes, it's too late and you'll go as a Cautious Defense.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #710
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

sent 4:21pm today
Old 02-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #711
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
sent 4:21pm today

Heh... yeah, I knew your PM today came late. I thought you were re-sending as a response to my post above.

Okay, sorry, Chubby, you'll have to do this one on Cautious Defense.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #712
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Chubby's back to Cautious D.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #713
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Heh... yeah, I knew your PM today came late. I thought you were re-sending as a response to my post above.

Okay, sorry, Chubby, you'll have to do this one on Cautious Defense.

nah, i didn't check time when i got home from work and just fired it in (was teaching orientation at work today so i was running late)
Old 02-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #714
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
hmmm three attacks on me? me thinks there's 2 wolves involved

no, i just owe you one after that spawn game when you infected me and a spawn exploded out of my rear and killed me! revenge is a dish best served cold
Old 02-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #715
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Chubby's back to Cautious D.

Chubby cowers in corner, afraid of the barbarian! i see puddle under his legs. i smell fear, and you stench of cowardice!

Barbarian will enjoy slowly pummeling you till you beg for mercy
Old 02-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #716
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Mr. Perfect doesn't need help to put down any man in a dress! Other wrestlers must be striving to be as perfect as Mr. Perfect!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #717
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
no, i just owe you one after that spawn game when you infected me and a spawn exploded out of my rear and killed me! revenge is a dish best served cold

not if it's reheated in the microwave of evil
Old 02-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #718
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

3 ntndeacon - JAG (651), britrock (684), Chubby
3 Zinto - murrayyyyy (659), Suicane (672), Autumn
2 britrock88 - bulletsponge (654), DT
1 DaddyTorgo - Lathum (677)
1 Suicane75 - Julio (640)

No vote: saldana, path12, Zinto, ntndeacon

Question for ntn + Zinto: Take current vote counts out of the equation. If this were the start of the day, who would you vote for?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #719
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Taking the vote out of it I would go britrock. I saw nothing today that really changed my opinion of him.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #720
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I doubt that will be where I vote though. With me in peril to be voted out I will probably go the way of self preservation... (I will be out of touch til about 9:30-10 Central time when ileave the office)
Old 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #721
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I doubt that will be where I vote though. With me in peril to be voted out I will probably go the way of self preservation... (I will be out of touch til about 9:30-10 Central time when ileave the office)

why? that vote would still be a self preservation vote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #722
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
why? that vote would still be a self preservation vote

That would Depend. if Zinto votes for brit, before I go, then that would be . However assuming he doesn't then I may have to vote for Zinto.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #723
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Taking the vote out of it I would go britrock. I saw nothing today that really changed my opinion of him.

Why was your opinion of him negative?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #724
Zinto
College Starter

Looking back at the day one vote I would probably vote for someone who did not move their votes during the day. I would have to go back and reread day one for some perspective on the day but when I tried to earlier I got bogged down a little bit and went away from it.

Day two voting I would have to guess that no wolves were up to lynch like Jag's implying then I have no real idea on where to go based on that.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #725
Zinto
College Starter

Also, isn't there the argument that if you are trying to protect yourself or I guess a fellow wolf that you try to keep as many other players in the running for the lynch? Why would ntn remove his vote from brit if that is the case? Wouldn't he protect the other person with one vote by keeping the vote on brit making the pool bigger?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #726
britrock88
Pro Starter

I just re-read the thread, and I have to say that I'm totally miffed as to why I'm on the block.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #727
Zinto
College Starter

You bring more clarity to yesterdays/Fridays vote which I have to assume if why you are on the block.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #728
saldana
Pro Starter

CUT THE MUSIC!!!

What I'd like to have right now, is for all you fat, disgusting, video-game playing virgins, keep the noise down, so i can show all the ladies, the body that they will be seeing in their dreams tonight!

NOW HIT THE MUSIC!!!

vote britrock
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #729
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I have not ruled out britrock as a wolf possibility. I just didn't need to ask him the question because I am fairly certain I know what the answer would be. To this point, you and ntn have not contributed much in the way of opinions / analysis on others (not that Brit has been wildly forthcoming or anything).
Old 02-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #730
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Why was your opinion of him negative?

I believe I got hung up in the 1 in 4 argument. I do say that after rereading the second day I have had some pinging of some folks with not a lot of votes. Having said that, I may be over thinking that it would be a sharp play to focus attention onto a group with one wolf in it...(even if the wolf is yourself) to have folks avoid looking at the larger pool if it had more than one wolf.

Again I am probably over thinking it, and I need to leave here in a second.... so...

Vote britrock
Old 02-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #731
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I have not ruled out britrock as a wolf possibility. I just didn't need to ask him the question because I am fairly certain I know what the answer would be. To this point, you and ntn have not contributed much in the way of opinions / analysis on others (not that Brit has been wildly forthcoming or anything).

I don't think I asked why you didn't ask Brit. I was more wondering why you assumed that NTN was protecting someone by lessening the pool of players who had been voted for by unvoting Brit?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #732
Zinto
College Starter

Well it is a toss up between Brit and NTN for me but I think we get more information from Brit being lynched then ntn so...

Vote Brit
Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #733
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
I believe I got hung up in the 1 in 4 argument. I do say that after rereading the second day I have had some pinging of some folks with not a lot of votes. Having said that, I may be over thinking that it would be a sharp play to focus attention onto a group with one wolf in it...(even if the wolf is yourself) to have folks avoid looking at the larger pool if it had more than one wolf.

Again I am probably over thinking it, and I need to leave here in a second.... so...

Vote britrock

Yeah, that's the bit of analysis I've contributed in my limited time in this game so far. And, like you, I am a part of that group. (I would ask you to consider whether I would contribute that information if I were the wolf in that group, but alas.)

Just in case the as-yet-uncommitted people have any doubts...

Day 1, I was one of several people with 1 vote when Sui had 3 and Simbo and Saldana had 2. I voted Simbo to prevent a runaway. My alternatives were to add to Sui's 3, elevate 1 of the other 4 guys with 1 vote, or choose a new candidate altogether. Don't all those seem wolfier than keeping the vote interesting? Bear in mind that I'm not around the forum all the time, so sticking my vote and leaving it is a play of necessity.

Day 2, I put out the 1/4 analysis and choose one of the guys (Chubby) to stick my vote on. Then I get run up to 5 votes over the course of the day on the strength of JAG's analysis that he later equivocated on. And today, the heat continues.

Let me earnestly ask you all -- what should I do to not draw suspicion within 2 days? I've tried being chart-helpful... I've tried being nearly totally silent... in games past, I've tried being near the fore of chatter... it's frustrating.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #734
britrock88
Pro Starter

And to help you all think this through, I'll update the count.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #735
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote ntn
Vote Zinto

I think ntn made a decent point about his consolidating post/vote being late in the day.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #736
britrock88
Pro Starter

I'll move my vote over to Zinto.

Unvote ntndeacon
Vote Zinto

5 britrock88 - bulletsponge (654), DT, saldana (728), ntndeacon (730), Zinto (732)
4 Zinto - murrayyyyy (659), Suicane (672), Autumn, britrock (735)
2 ntndeacon - JAG (651), Chubby

No vote: path12

And one last point of consideration before I go for the night -- once saldana, the trusted seer, moves on to me, might it not make sense for an as-yet-nonvoting to follow? Here's looking at Zinto and ntn.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #737
britrock88
Pro Starter

Ack, immediately out of date count.

5 britrock88 - bulletsponge (654), DT, saldana (728), ntndeacon (730), Zinto (732)
5 Zinto - murrayyyyy (659), Suicane (672), Autumn, britrock (735), JAG (735)
1 ntndeacon - Chubby (post-651)
Old 02-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #738
britrock88
Pro Starter

Good luck, village! Choose wisely!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #739
Autumn
Head Coach

Am I the only one who finds it alarming that in the couple hours since i left we've got a run on Britrock capped off by the two guys who were on the block? Letting the two main suspects decide the lynch is the worst of ideas, and this is making me feel worse about both of them.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #740
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Am I the only one who finds it alarming that in the couple hours since i left we've got a run on Britrock capped off by the two guys who were on the block? Letting the two main suspects decide the lynch is the worst of ideas, and this is making me feel worse about both of them.

I agree
unvote brit
Vote zinto
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #741
Autumn
Head Coach

Has Julio voted Suicane every day? This is weird, right?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #742
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Has Julio voted Suicane every day? This is weird, right?

dunno, how could he be sure hes a wolf. he might just have it out for him like i have it out for Chubby
Old 02-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #743
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Heading out, folks.

It might be pretty late by the time I can post results, so I highly recommend that those of you who have night actions and wish to use them, that you send them in after the lynch deadline. If something drastic happens, I will allow more time in the morning to be sure all night actions are covered.

Conditionals are allowed as well.

Good luck!

Old 02-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #744
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

whens the lynch deadline again?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #745
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

nevermind, saw it was 7 pm pacific, thats 9 central
Old 02-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #746
path12
Coordinator

Sorry for not being around. My car broke down.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #747
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Sorry for not being around. My car broke down.

Classic wolf excuse.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #748
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't know how NTN got completely out of the running. I thought he was the second best candidate today. Going to go back adn check my vote analysis and my analysis from the other day. It was good, I'm sure, but I have no memory!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #749
path12
Coordinator

I don't quite understand the run on britrock88 and now that sal changed over I feel OK with putting a two vote margin on that for right now.

VOTE ZINTO

Will try and be back for deadline but not sure.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #750
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Classic wolf excuse.

Right? Actually, I've had an engine go bad and now a tranny on the car I was using in the meantime in the space of two months. Never had car luck like this before.

Quote:
I don't know how NTN got completely out of the running. I thought he was the second best candidate today. Going to go back adn check my vote analysis and my analysis from the other day. It was good, I'm sure, but I have no memory!

I skimmed it but since the vote is already in another direction now I didn't see the point in pursuing that road today.